Avicus Archive

Who will be the next Staff Member? by Lieutenantpants May 25, 2014 at 9:05 PM UTC

I want to start by saying that this should be kept serious and mature. I would like this thread to be somewhere where the community can give their input on who they feel would do well in a staff position. Just give your recommendations, don't bash on other people. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Seeing as their was a thread similar to this before Avicore was released, the presence of one shouldn't be a problem, assuming that everyone behaves like they should. So please do. 
So, who do you think will be the next staff member? 

A few guidelines:
Please do not suggest yourself
Please do not say rude or antagonistic things about others' posts: if you disagree with something, be mature and keep it to yourself
Please support your recommendations. A few words will do. 

I'll start it off by saying that Merlinmaster is a pretty cool guy. He's calm, he's mature, and he knows how to handle himself. He'd be a great candidate for Junior, in my opinion.
Also, I can see jozzmcozz and NolanDalton doing very well as Senior Moderators. I think both of them have what it takes to take on the next level of responsibility. 
That's just my list for now, I will of course update it as necessary. 

MLGtino May 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM UTC

If ViolentBoo was applying, him.
But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it'll be SweetMango or Nesa.

Tripplecs420 May 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM UTC

i think i should be a mod

Mooch24 May 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM UTC

Glitchy1 and D00ZiE

Riskayyy May 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM UTC

Lieutenantpants
Extremely mature. He also sends in a couple of reports, which is nice.

D00ZiE May 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM UTC

Mooch24

Has previous experience and is super friendly, but is serious and knowledgable when he needs to be.  

Shadowbladz May 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM UTC

Wink.
I don't really know the community well enough here to guess who'd be next honestly.

JCoIe May 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM UTC

I will try my hardest to be the next staff member the next time applications are open. But for now, I believe it should be aagrant.

Princezz_Dubstep May 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM UTC

Glitchy1 
Sunrise
D00ZiE
:D

Ingigo May 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM UTC

Who knows XD But the thing is, it won't be chosen by popularity, and if it is, god it will be a problem! The people who should get it should be extremely mature and they should know how to judge people and stuff! Just getting that out there!

garsdef May 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM UTC

glitchy1

Joao_Victor May 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM UTC

Mooch24, he's very mature and dedicated to helping the server.

ImJeezus May 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM UTC

Someone

Princezz_Dubstep May 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM UTC

Of course BennettXL ! :D

garsdef May 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM UTC

#Bennett4Mod!

zaidms0987 May 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM UTC

Bennett
Mooch
D00ZiE
Princezz
Violent

Ingigo May 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM UTC

I think I am under-rated....
Actually, me and buster_U is under-rated! But oh well!

ViceTechnicolour May 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM UTC

;-;

hpux May 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM UTC

I think Para has a great chance of getting Jr. Mod again.

zaidms0987 May 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM UTC

And Evocal, always very helpful

QFrog May 25, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

Anyone who is nice and helpful.

steven5703 May 25, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

A lot of the people are just saying bias opinions :/

Porkyyy May 25, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

I think corkscrew102 would make a great mod.
Also, Bennett, Qfrog, and there are a few more options that I think would make a great mod, but there are too many to name.

MLGtino May 25, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

This is a very monotonous thread, I find.

Why doesn't someone give some unique answers? 

TheMasterClock May 25, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

Sunrise is a pretty good person and I think he can be a good moderator of this server.

gaboelmejor May 25, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

I would say Aagrant, MustardMan, and/or SweetMango.

Precise_ May 26, 2014 at 12:05 AM UTC

Mustardman227
He deserves to be mod!

Precise_ May 26, 2014 at 12:05 AM UTC

Nome for me :O
YOU ANIMALS

PieZ May 26, 2014 at 12:05 AM UTC

Not Pants.
He abuses me every server we go to. He is a slave driver I tell you!!!

Lieutenantpants May 26, 2014 at 1:05 AM UTC

Not Pants.
He abuses me every server we go to. He is a slave driver I tell you!!!
Love ya pie

irex681 May 26, 2014 at 2:05 AM UTC

This topic was made before. :P

And still..... No one said meh!. ;-;

Ducksfanwaterloo May 26, 2014 at 2:05 AM UTC

This topic was made before. :P

And still..... No one said meh!. ;-;

Same here :c buts k, we just got to much swag

"You can shut down mi government, but you can't shut down mi swag" 

- Obama

CrypticGalaxy May 26, 2014 at 2:05 AM UTC

Cayden, no doubt.

Lieutenantpants May 26, 2014 at 3:05 AM UTC

Cayden, no doubt.
This. 

Shadowbladz May 26, 2014 at 8:05 AM UTC

Cayden, no doubt.
It's always Cayden, no need to announce it

Mango_ May 26, 2014 at 8:05 AM UTC

Aww thanks Tino and Gabe :3

There are quite a few players that I believe would make exceptional staff members, but it's too hard to pin-point who the next batch of Jr. Mods will be.

Notalgicular May 26, 2014 at 8:05 AM UTC

me

Colecrc May 26, 2014 at 8:05 AM UTC

I cri 5ever when no one puts me :....(

Pelpelajax May 26, 2014 at 9:05 AM UTC

I would like to become one, not sure whether I will be good tho, up to u guys
On topic: Lieutantpants

Synergic May 26, 2014 at 10:05 AM UTC

I would be a good moderator...just...I didn't have enough forum posts to apply.

UnkelBen May 26, 2014 at 10:05 AM UTC

I applied for jr.mod
I have a weird feeling im going to get it.......
vouches?

Synergic May 26, 2014 at 11:05 AM UTC

@yovakipper LOL

DiviXion May 26, 2014 at 11:05 AM UTC

LieutenantPants hands down (when you can apply) :P

TemporaryBan May 26, 2014 at 2:05 PM UTC

LieutenantPants hands down (when you can apply) :P
hai :d

Zaayk May 26, 2014 at 3:05 PM UTC

Nu mention of me? :(

Anway:
MLGPorky (no doubt)
LietutantPants
ViolentBoo
Mooch24 (no doubt)

Porkyyy May 26, 2014 at 3:05 PM UTC

Nu mention of me? :(

Anway:
MLGPorky (no doubt)
LietutantPants
ViolentBoo
Mooch24 (no doubt)

Thanks Zach. I think you would make a good mod because whenever we talk on Skype you always seem very mature.

Precise_ May 27, 2014 at 4:05 AM UTC

YOLO?

Buster_U May 27, 2014 at 1:05 PM UTC

XD thx Ingi ;D  I think Sunny, Mango, Ness, Zeuseh and D00ZIE would be great mods <3 

kycrafft May 27, 2014 at 1:05 PM UTC

MLGtino 
Buster_U
D00ZIE
Glitchy
Mooch

IamSUPERMAN2007 May 27, 2014 at 1:05 PM UTC

Moochy
Doozie
Tino
Glitchy
Pants
Sunrise

kycrafft May 27, 2014 at 2:05 PM UTC

No one said me :C 

oh wait wait I didn't apply...

Porkyyy May 27, 2014 at 2:05 PM UTC

Everyone says the exact same people, you do not have to say those people just because everyone said those people. Try to have unique answers.

Shadowbladz May 27, 2014 at 2:05 PM UTC

Everyone says the exact same people, you do not have to say those people just because everyone said those people. Try to have unique answers.
People will vote for people known to be mature and such, you can't expect people to find a random in game. Say "wow, they're mature" and vote for them.

ViceTechnicolour May 27, 2014 at 3:05 PM UTC

By the way guys, it's not entirely about being "nice" or anything. It's usually just who should be the next mod because they'd be efficient at contributing to the server by dealing punishments, helping mod the forum, and just overall being a "moderator".

Sphrynax May 27, 2014 at 3:05 PM UTC

By the way guys, it's not entirely about being "nice" or anything. It's usually just who should be the next mod because they'd be efficient at contributing to the server by dealing punishments, helping mod the forum, and just overall being a "moderator".
Most players are voting NOT based on this.

Lieutenantpants May 27, 2014 at 3:05 PM UTC

Adding onto this, barely anyone is supplying reason for their recommendations, and most of those that do cite "they're nice" as a reason. Moderators should be calm, mature, and able to conduct themselves. They should actively positively contribute to the network. 

UnicornSniper May 27, 2014 at 5:05 PM UTC

We the regular people have voting rights on who gets to be mod?  I thought it was up to the 'staff' to pick through the applications?  

Porkyyy May 27, 2014 at 5:05 PM UTC

We the regular people have voting rights on who gets to be mod?  I thought it was up to the 'staff' to pick through the applications?  
No, we are not voting. 

Lieutenantpants May 27, 2014 at 5:05 PM UTC

This is simply a thread to receive community feedback about who the community would like to see in staff positions. 

IamSUPERMAN2007 May 27, 2014 at 5:05 PM UTC

Pants, did you make a app?

Lieutenantpants May 27, 2014 at 7:05 PM UTC

Pants, did you make a app?
I did not apply for staff the last time applications were open, no, as I felt I wasn't yet qualified. I do plan on applying the next time staff applications are open. 

awesome_apricot May 27, 2014 at 7:05 PM UTC

I did not apply for staff the last time applications were open, no, as I felt I wasn't yet qualified. I do plan on applying the next time staff applications are open. 
After what I saw of you the other day, being really mature and helping that guy out with TS troubles (I think it was) i will be vouching for you.
You seem like a great guy should apply :)

Lieutenantpants May 27, 2014 at 7:05 PM UTC

After what I saw of you the other day, being really mature and helping that guy out with TS troubles (I think it was) i will be vouching for you.
You seem like a great guy should apply :)
Yeah, he was having issues getting TS set up. Figured I'd spare him the trouble of trying to use an online tutorial. And thank you for your comment, I appreciate it. 

Pelpelajax May 27, 2014 at 7:05 PM UTC

Yeah, he was having issues getting TS set up. Figured I'd spare him the trouble of trying to use an online tutorial. And thank you for your comment, I appreciate it. 
You seem like a great guy how could really positively contribute the Avicus Network, a person always willing to help. People look to up you

Lieutenantpants May 31, 2014 at 3:05 AM UTC

*Subtle bump*
As the summer (for us in the Northern Hemisphere) approaches, the results from the last batch off staff applicants and the possibility of staff applications opening up again looms on the horizon. Who do you think it will be?

Riskayyy May 31, 2014 at 3:05 AM UTC

Lieutenantpants
Based Mod

Hakkniv May 31, 2014 at 8:05 AM UTC

Lieutenant, my guess is that until they finish with the group currently under review they will not open apps.

Lieutenantpants May 31, 2014 at 3:05 PM UTC

Lieutenant, my guess is that until they finish with the group currently under review they will not open apps.
Yes, I'm fully aware. Perhaps my post was worded oddly. I'll change the wording. 

PieZ June 1, 2014 at 3:06 AM UTC

No one takes my warning about Pants...
Learn the hard way I guess...
I got video of him abusing me on another server at a spawn with some guns that look likes hoes

Dyego June 1, 2014 at 4:06 AM UTC

defintly pants
oh wait this is avicus
probably aagrant or whatever his name is.

Lieutenantpants June 1, 2014 at 4:06 AM UTC

No one takes my warning about Pants...
Learn the hard way I guess...
I got video of him abusing me on another server at a spawn with some guns that look likes hoes
Requesting a link. 

soulreaper2012 June 1, 2014 at 4:06 AM UTC

Idk :S

There you have my opinion xP

Hakkniv June 1, 2014 at 7:06 AM UTC

defintly pants
oh wait this is avicus
?

130R June 1, 2014 at 8:06 AM UTC

defintly pants
oh wait this is avicus
aagrant is a great guy but he won't be a staff member.

Pigbeard_Pete June 1, 2014 at 8:06 AM UTC

me

jk

Matic0B June 1, 2014 at 8:06 AM UTC

I don't know this community that well since I am not really active but Lieutenantpants is definetly a very good choice

Pigbeard_Pete June 1, 2014 at 8:06 AM UTC

hai matic! welcome to avicus!

LAPLAX June 1, 2014 at 8:06 AM UTC

Can i be

LAPLAX June 1, 2014 at 8:06 AM UTC

Can i be

Mido_YOLO June 1, 2014 at 10:06 AM UTC

I think i should be next staff member i'm on a lot and i am mature so i think i should be it (why isn't staff applications online?)

MLGtino June 1, 2014 at 10:06 AM UTC

Prepare for the truth in 3...2...1...

(WARNING DON'T READ IF YOU ARE LIKELY TO FLAME AFTER THIS! JUST DON'T PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!)

Well really, people saying you might make a good moderator is nice and boosts self-esteem of the person. But really, the only opinions that will matter in the end are the managers, Sr Mods, and Directors. 

Keep in mind that if people say you would be a good member of the staff team, it isn't set in stone.

You said to keep it serious, and I am. You don't even have to listen to this topic I mean ignore it quote it I really don't care. I'm just putting my opinion to open eyes

Lieutenantpants June 1, 2014 at 3:06 PM UTC

Prepare for the truth in 3...2...1...

(WARNING DON'T READ IF YOU ARE LIKELY TO FLAME AFTER THIS! JUST DON'T PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!)

Well really, people saying you might make a good moderator is nice and boosts self-esteem of the person. But really, the only opinions that will matter in the end are the managers, Sr Mods, and Directors. 

Keep in mind that if people say you would be a good member of the staff team, it isn't set in stone.

You said to keep it serious, and I am. You don't even have to listen to this topic I mean ignore it quote it I really don't care. I'm just putting my opinion to open eyes
The point you bring up has been brought up before and will be brought up again. This is just a thread to see who the community would favor to become a staff member, it plays no role in the decision-making process, nor does it claim to. Thank you for stating your opinion. 

EinfachNalor June 1, 2014 at 4:06 PM UTC

Hi there. personally I think that sunrise and pants are good choices. Also, I would like to candidate. Not as a mod, i don't think I have enough Qualifications for that yet. But I would like to try it as a Map dev. I only need to know, how to program it with the void and so I would also post this in a new discussion, but unfortionately I dont seem to be able to start a discussion :/

Greetz Forscher

Mooch24 June 1, 2014 at 4:06 PM UTC

Hi there. personally I think that sunrise and pants are good choices. Also, I would like to candidate. Not as a mod, i don't think I have enough Qualifications for that yet. But I would like to try it as a Map dev. I only need to know, how to program it with the void and so I would also post this in a new discussion, but unfortionately I dont seem to be able to start a discussion :/

Greetz Forscher
Map developers are hand picked. There's no place to apply.

EinfachNalor June 1, 2014 at 4:06 PM UTC

Ok :(

Lieutenantpants June 1, 2014 at 5:06 PM UTC

Ok :(
Just a tip, to reply to someone specific, you can click the "Reply" button under their post. 

Filjiv49 June 1, 2014 at 6:06 PM UTC

Adrianosborne

adrianosborne June 1, 2014 at 6:06 PM UTC

Wat?  Never :3

LAPLAX June 3, 2014 at 2:06 PM UTC

:0

PikaEQLP June 3, 2014 at 3:06 PM UTC

I think that avicus need more spanish moderators, because the 35% of the avicus's players are from spain and more than the 75% of this players can't speak english very well.
See you soon!
PikaEQLP

QFrog June 3, 2014 at 3:06 PM UTC

^ I bet that less than 5% are from Spain.

Lieutenantpants June 3, 2014 at 4:06 PM UTC

I think that avicus need more spanish moderators, because the 35% of the avicus's players are from spain and more than the 75% of this players can't speak english very well.
See you soon!
PikaEQLP
Yo hablo español y ingles, y otros jugadores tambien. No tenemos muchos moderatores hispanohablantes porque no tenemos muchos jugadores españoles.  Pero, es verdad que necesitemos más moderatores quien hablan español. 

Shadowbladz June 3, 2014 at 4:06 PM UTC

Yo hablo español y ingles, y otros jugadores tambien. No tenemos muchos moderatores hispanohablantes porque no tenemos muchos jugadores españoles.  Pero, es verdad que necesitemos más moderatores quien hablan español. 
Show off! :P

Hola June 3, 2014 at 4:06 PM UTC

We need more irish mods! Shadow4mod2014

JCoIe June 3, 2014 at 4:06 PM UTC

We need more female mods...

ViceTechnicolour June 3, 2014 at 4:06 PM UTC

Why does gender matter, DebateCards? As long as they are a good mod I don't see why it matters.

JCoIe June 3, 2014 at 4:06 PM UTC

Why does gender matter, DebateCards? As long as they are a good mod I don't see why it matters.
Gender matters, it equalizes points of view. Look at it this way: The world would be much different if there was a single gender, no matter what the situation is, difference in gender is always important. 

But

I can't control whether there should be more female mods, if they deserve the spot they should get it, no matter the gender. I'm just saying more female people should apply.

Shadowbladz June 3, 2014 at 5:06 PM UTC

Gender matters, it equalizes points of view. Look at it this way: The world would be much different if there was a single gender, no matter what the situation is, difference in gender is always important. 

But

I can't control whether there should be more female mods, if they deserve the spot they should get it, no matter the gender. I'm just saying more female people should apply.
Gender doesn't really matter when it comes to moderating a minecraft server. 
I really don't understand your point, what is "equalizing point of view"? Are you saying women would have a different opinion than men because they're women?

JCoIe June 3, 2014 at 5:06 PM UTC

Gender doesn't really matter when it comes to moderating a minecraft server. 
I really don't understand your point, what is "equalizing point of view"? Are you saying women would have a different opinion than men because they're women?
yes, that is what I said earlier 

Lieutenantpants June 3, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

Un poco :P

ctdggd June 3, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

Porky.
I will wait till im decent (aka prestige) and skype no longer hates me :/

gaboelmejor June 3, 2014 at 11:06 PM UTC

I was a mod here and I spoke spanish xP I just retired lol only 2 people spoke spanish on the staff team that I knew of, now we have 1 moderator(robo) that speaks spanish and one map dev(evo) that speaks spanish, hey are the only ones xP

Tincanrobotman June 4, 2014 at 5:06 AM UTC

Me... ._.

Nevar gunna happen...
;-;

Lieutenantpants June 4, 2014 at 11:06 AM UTC

Updated original post. 

EinfachNalor June 4, 2014 at 12:06 PM UTC

I would like a List, where the percentages of the different spoken languages are shown.

Zedther June 4, 2014 at 12:06 PM UTC

I think that Funkystudios guy is gonna get in

Shadowbladz June 5, 2014 at 12:06 PM UTC

I will get mod to spite all the people who think I'd be a bad mod

Zedther June 6, 2014 at 9:06 AM UTC

I like how you make your judgement on the people who are more popular..
Look, while there isn't really anything wrong with that, those people could develop an inflated ego, and if they get staff, think they are above the rules..

Just saying, not another one of my rants...

D00ZiE June 6, 2014 at 11:06 AM UTC

I like how you make your judgement on the people who are more popular..
Look, while there isn't really anything wrong with that, those people could develop an inflated ego, and if they get staff, think they are above the rules..

Just saying, not another one of my rants...
Yeah...no...if somebody were to go through the whole application process they would not think that they are above the rules. As of right now I cannot name anybody who would think the way you just described.

Titan16 June 6, 2014 at 11:06 AM UTC

Mooch24. He's helped our server before, and I have faith that he can do it again.

dcrising2002 June 6, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

aagrant99 no doubt. He plays the game fair and is always mature in game and on the forums. I think he will be the new staff member because of how mature he is.
Ingio is was angry once cause I thought in applications there was favoritism to donators and better pvpers.

MLGtino June 6, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

I seriously think that 26763 had a pretty good application (I may have read it during the old staff app glitch). 
Im trying to vote for people who don't get enough attention. I seriously think that he'll be the next moderator. 

Iron June 6, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

I seriously think that 26763 had a pretty good application (I may have read it during the old staff app glitch). 
Im trying to vote for people who don't get enough attention. I seriously think that he'll be the next moderator. 

I agree, they're a lot of really good ppl on this server who have applied that have a shadow cast over them because they are not super "popular."

S

Notalgicular July 9, 2014 at 6:07 AM UTC

hmm, as the rate of the people who were just promoted, I think diamondporkchop3 and Stevie_Noob will be modded next

Riskayyy July 9, 2014 at 6:07 AM UTC

CrafterPete1013 is really good.

Eklip_Z July 9, 2014 at 6:07 AM UTC

Wooo! Not a single person posted that they thought I was going to get it but I got it, Cupcake1241, running on self determination.

But on a more serious note, I reckon anyone could get it as long as they go the extra mile to make sure they get it.

Numberz_ July 9, 2014 at 6:07 AM UTC

#Pete4Mod2k14

D00ZiE July 9, 2014 at 7:07 AM UTC

Wooo! Not a single person posted that they thought I was going to get it but I got it, Cupcake1241, running on self determination.

But on a more serious note, I reckon anyone could get it as long as they go the extra mile to make sure they get it.
#UnderDog

MerlinMaster July 9, 2014 at 7:07 AM UTC

Lieutenantpants would be a great candidate, VERY mature and really nice.

Numberz_ July 9, 2014 at 7:07 AM UTC

Pants is now a OCN Mod.

Zedther July 9, 2014 at 7:07 AM UTC

that Zedther guy sure is fir for the job.
Plus he has tons of sweg

31778 July 9, 2014 at 7:07 AM UTC

Plus he has tons of sweg
yep toteli he shud b mod hes lik so sweggy n good

ballzi July 9, 2014 at 7:07 AM UTC

princezz_dubstep and zeus449 they both came to my reports and are really mature

ballzi July 9, 2014 at 7:07 AM UTC

Plus he has tons of sweg
who is this zedther i have never heard of him?

MajestysDream July 9, 2014 at 8:07 AM UTC

Haha thanks Jozz and 99! <3

Colecrc July 9, 2014 at 8:07 AM UTC

I think all the interviewees deserve it honestly

Luub July 9, 2014 at 8:07 AM UTC

who is this zedther i have never heard of him?
he is ''the Artist''

SnowSX3 July 9, 2014 at 8:07 AM UTC

Well, Lieutenant is already a mod on Overcast.
So it's not a crazy thing to say that he's definitely moderator material.

MissCarmel July 9, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

I agree with this but we aren't robots. I think being nice is a pretty large aspect of moderating because whilst acting this way players will be more comfortable to ask questions and just have a more enjoyable game.

Lieutenantpants July 11, 2014 at 4:07 AM UTC

Pants is now a OCN Mod.
Doesn't mean I'm not thinking about applying here as well. Think of the diplomacy that could bring. Maybe calm some of the tensions between the networks, someone who is staff on both.

Numberz_ July 11, 2014 at 4:07 AM UTC

Doesn't mean I'm not thinking about applying here as well. Think of the diplomacy that could bring. Maybe calm some of the tensions between the networks, someone who is staff on both.
I know i'm glad you're a Moderator on OCN you are one of the only players I know there.

ImJeezus July 11, 2014 at 4:07 AM UTC

I think all the interviewees deserve it honestly
Great, let's have everyone who passes a staff application be mod, not like it will turn out bad or anything.

Joao_Victor July 11, 2014 at 5:07 AM UTC

Junior Mod: Lieutenantpants, MLGtino, TinyNitai.
Senior Mod: PeachyYas, jozzmcozz

PieZ July 11, 2014 at 6:07 AM UTC

"Please do not suggest yourself"
Yes because I can act unbias, am well known, am a very nice guy, and will not bring the server down into the flames of the nether if I get the power of even /kick
>.>
Pie55555 is hawt enough fo mod #Foreveralone

BelgiumWaffles July 11, 2014 at 8:07 AM UTC

Violentboo is the real deal.

ViceTechnicolour December 14, 2014 at 9:12 AM UTC

I hear MonsieurStar and Zedther are pretty cool dudes

SnowSX3 December 14, 2014 at 11:12 AM UTC

I reckon JKawesome would be a good person to be promoted.
He knows the rules really well and always helps others when I play with him.
He's also quite mature, which is an essential trait of a Moderator.

Notalgicular December 14, 2014 at 11:12 AM UTC

I'd choose JKawesome but he's already been mod, I don't know what the staff do with things like that

JKawesome December 14, 2014 at 11:12 AM UTC

Thanks.
I can say the same for Snow, he's one of the most mature Avicus players I've seen, and would definitely make a good candidate for staff.

@Notal Being demoted previously won't affect my chances of reapplying.

JorgeMC December 14, 2014 at 12:12 PM UTC

I think juus2001 since he is calm and relaxed and is mature and kind to eny players in his surrounding

StewieFG December 14, 2014 at 1:12 PM UTC

I hear MonsieurStar and Zedther are pretty cool dudes
why so bump

Iron December 14, 2014 at 1:12 PM UTC

I feel like anyone deserves it unless of course they have only played for one day.....

StewieFG December 14, 2014 at 1:12 PM UTC

kycrafft 4 mod

Myv December 14, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

Come on guys, Scripting is gonna be Jr Mod, surely.

MLGtino December 14, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

Thomas_Shoe.

ProfessorUtonium December 14, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

Thomas_Shoe.
and Naydurr

Thomas_Shoe December 14, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

Thomas_Shoe.
Me and Naydurr moderating the server side by side

FirstSintax December 14, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

Me and Naydurr moderating the server side by side
oh god

kill me plz

Thomas_Shoe December 14, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

oh god

kill me plz
Ok

IviFetita December 14, 2014 at 4:12 PM UTC

M.... In my opinion, he (or she...) has to be very active, very good person and player, and do what he/she should= Moderate. Immaturity is a theme some.... complicated because tons of good people were rejected in interviews/apps for it.
In fact, no one of us can judge how that person will act as Avicus staff member, if fine, or bad....  IMO The master cookie lover should be the next Jr Mod/Mod (He already is staff member, he is Map Developer) because he never was, or is (I don't know right if he will be) immature, and he knows very well how to act as a Staff Member. #HoopsForMod2015

grizzlypanda8168 December 14, 2014 at 4:12 PM UTC

cookie mod 2k14

RightSide December 14, 2014 at 4:12 PM UTC

Ah I really wanna be staff I always help the community and people on the server but I think sunrise.

hpux December 14, 2014 at 4:12 PM UTC

Hmm. 

I would say most likely SnowSX3, TheHoopsman(ScriptingCookies), or Tarheelkiwi.

Mooch24 December 14, 2014 at 4:12 PM UTC

Ah I really wanna be staff I always help the community and people on the server but I think sunrise.
sunrise is already staff

mids man

MLGtino December 14, 2014 at 4:12 PM UTC

sunrise is already staff

mids man
genius

kycrafft December 14, 2014 at 5:12 PM UTC

kycrafft 4 mod
+1 !!!!!!

RightSide December 14, 2014 at 5:12 PM UTC

sunrise is already staff

mids man
I ment for sr mod

Mooch24 December 14, 2014 at 5:12 PM UTC

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch.
I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy.
I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick.
She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time.
I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains.
Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35.
I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions).
Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time.
When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC.
I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics.
Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes.
After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne.
My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team.
I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards.
Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people.
Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep.
I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it.
Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.
shit was cash

D00ZiE December 14, 2014 at 5:12 PM UTC

S3M3l
SnowSX3
Zintenka 
Slicorn
pizza334 (if he wants to be mod again)
Robin_DD_J

Lance2000XD December 14, 2014 at 5:12 PM UTC

im putting it on iRavix

garsdef December 14, 2014 at 5:12 PM UTC

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch.
I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy.
I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick.
She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time.
I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains.
Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35.
I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions).
Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time.
When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC.
I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics.
Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes.
After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne.
My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team.
I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards.
Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people.
Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep.
I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it.
Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.
a-fucking-men

Thomas_Shoe December 14, 2014 at 5:12 PM UTC

What did naydurr say lmao

hpux December 14, 2014 at 5:12 PM UTC

I ment for sr mod
We currently have no Senior Moderator positions open, especially with what we've planned.

BoldAndBrash December 14, 2014 at 5:12 PM UTC

All I really want is to get accepted because last time i got accepted, i met awesome people. :3

But lets hops Slicorn applies again :(

s/o To naydurr

IviFetita December 14, 2014 at 5:12 PM UTC

Thomas_Shoe
X_Heat
MilkCream
Robin
Zinteka
ScriptingCookies
SnowSX3
Mooch24
Craft_Sem
Panda
and some more :P

Thomas_Shoe
X_Heat
MilkCream
Robin
Zinteka
ScriptingCookies
SnowSX3
Mooch24
Craft_Sem
Panda
+1

Mooch24 December 14, 2014 at 5:12 PM UTC

panda137

IamSUPERMAN2007 December 14, 2014 at 5:12 PM UTC

Thomas_Shoe
X_Heat
MilkCream
Robin
Zinteka
ScriptingCookies
SnowSX3
Mooch24
Craft_Sem
Panda
it is nice to see that thomas_shoe is  on that list

Atheyna December 14, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

M.... In my opinion, he (or she...) has to be very active, very good person and player, and do what he/she should= Moderate. Immaturity is a theme some.... complicated because tons of good people were rejected in interviews/apps for it.
In fact, no one of us can judge how that person will act as Avicus staff member, if fine, or bad....  IMO The master cookie lover should be the next Jr Mod/Mod (He already is staff member, he is Map Developer) because he never was, or is (I don't know right if he will be) immature, and he knows very well how to act as a Staff Member. #HoopsForMod2015
Thanks Ivi!
Even though I may fit into the right quality of a Moderator, I'm a bit hesitant towards the fact of applying.

I think just Map Developer is enough for me. I'm not too sure that I have enough time to Moderate as well, with all the things that are going on in real life and such. I still might though :)

Robin_DD_J December 14, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

The ones that really deserve it in my opinion is already demoted...

Robin_DD_J December 14, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

S3M3l
SnowSX3
Zintenka 
Slicorn
Robin_DD_J
May I ask why you added me on that list, It's nothing bad im just curious

Numberz_ December 14, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

I think X_Heat, JK and MilkCream would be good Mods if they apply.

Stimulating December 14, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

I'd say Snow if anyone. Just reformat current wording into mod wording and you're good xD. 
I prefer my freedom (to some point) of speech thanks :)

RefuseToSink December 14, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

SnowSX3 for sure. I'd love to see him become a Jr Mod.

GrapeSmoothie December 14, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

Thomas_Shoe
X_Heat
MilkCream
Robin
Zinteka
ScriptingCookies
SnowSX3
Mooch24
Craft_Sem
Panda
Do the same thing I told D00ZIE

Thomas_Shoe December 14, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

Do the same thing I told D00ZIE
Don't say that about my friends

D00ZiE December 14, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

May I ask why you added me on that list, It's nothing bad im just curious
You seem like a responsible kind person, that's all :D

GrapeSmoothie December 14, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

Don't say that about my friends
Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bad

S3M3L December 14, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

S3M3l
SnowSX3
Zintenka 
Slicorn
Robin_DD_J
You just made my day! :)

If I could and had the time, I would apply, but no, I'm not going to anytime sooner. I realized a week ago I don't enjoy playing on Avicus anymore, it's the reason why I'm not on and I don't expect to get on either, maybe for the tournament, maybe not.

If I have to choose who "will" or "should become" the next staff member, I would say ... **** *** ...

IviFetita December 14, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

You just made my day! :)

If I could and had the time, I would apply, but no, I'm not going to anytime sooner. I realized a week ago I don't enjoy playing on Avicus anymore, it's the reason why I'm not on and I don't expect to get on either, maybe for the tournament, maybe not.

If I have to choose who "will" or "should become" the next staff member, I would say ... **** *** ...
I would choose Craft_Sem too, Semi. :) He will be a very good mod. :D He is very mature and never will do the things wrong....

IamSUPERMAN2007 December 14, 2014 at 7:12 PM UTC

I would choose Craft_Sem too, Semi. :) He will be a very good mod. :D He is very mature and never will do the things wrong....
He never said my name, therefore I'm not really mature. I won't apply. I will maybe even leave the server before the new apps open. Due to school. But thanks. <3

IviFetita December 14, 2014 at 7:12 PM UTC

He never said my name, therefore I'm not really mature. I won't apply. I will maybe even leave the server before the new apps open. Due to school. But thanks. <3
He said you in subliminal language, spaces mean underscores and *'s mean letters.
**** ***= Craft_Sem .......

garsdef December 14, 2014 at 8:12 PM UTC

panda137
i think i have a chance
hopefully they dont lock it and say it was a troll app again :(

grizzlypanda8168 December 14, 2014 at 8:12 PM UTC

I hear spodermen will make good mod

Numberz_ December 14, 2014 at 8:12 PM UTC

i think i have a chance
#Panda4Owner

ImJeezus December 14, 2014 at 11:12 PM UTC

i think i have a chance
rip

Sunaye December 14, 2014 at 11:12 PM UTC

I think  _SkyGirl_9 would be a good candidate as Jr Mod (:

AutoHit December 14, 2014 at 11:12 PM UTC

#Panda4Jr.Mod2015

MLGtino December 15, 2014 at 12:12 AM UTC

#Nils4SrMod2k14

SnowSX3 December 15, 2014 at 12:12 AM UTC

I'd say Snow if anyone. Just reformat current wording into mod wording and you're good xD. 
I prefer my freedom (to some point) of speech thanks :)
"Just reformat current wording into mod wording and you're good"
I don't get it...

Another person I'd have to say is _SkyGirl_9
She's very mature and is always helping people when they need it.

Gundham December 15, 2014 at 12:12 AM UTC

Definitely _SkyGirl_9, Zintenka (buy a new keyboard plx), ScriptingCookies, SnowSX3, goldenwalrus909, FrostedCupcakez, JKawesome and DoctaPop.

Definitely DoctaPop.

Pavlo December 15, 2014 at 1:12 AM UTC

removed.
That's a forum ban right there

MLGtino December 15, 2014 at 1:12 AM UTC

That's a forum ban right there
LOL

LOL
.... He removed his comment. .... It was highly inappropriate...

ViceTechnicolour December 15, 2014 at 1:12 AM UTC

A moderator did

MLGtino December 15, 2014 at 1:12 AM UTC

Yeah, I saved it to my computer before they archived it. 

Good job Stevie.
Nice.

A moderator did
That's good

ImJeezus December 15, 2014 at 1:12 AM UTC

Somebody

Somebody
xD

smitdalt December 15, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

No one because the entire staff team will demote each other until there is complete anarchy and the server is shut down.

_Phyre December 15, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

No one because the entire staff team will demote each other until there is complete anarchy and the server is shut down.
Illuminati theory:

There are 20 something staff on the server (Just mods and sr)
20 has 1, 0
0 is a shape of an oval
eyes are ovals
Illuminati pyramid has 1 eye

Staff demotion caused by Illuminati confirmed?!

Illuminati theory:

There are 20 something staff on the server (Just mods and sr)
20 has 1, 0
0 is a shape of an oval
eyes are ovals
Illuminati pyramid has 1 eye

Staff demotion caused by Illuminati confirmed?!
I can't believe I didn't see it before... Let's evacuate before it's too late!!!!

lactify December 15, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

Xdddddd

Xdddddd
+1 amazing reply

SnowSX3 December 15, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

Lets stay on topic guys.

Howboutno?

Lets stay on topic guys.
Oh boy 2 people say you would make a good mod and look at that, you think you are one now
xddddddddddddd

This guy should get staff: M____zFi__

hpux December 15, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

Ok, this is going to stop right now. There are too many off-topic and rude posts. Marcuz and smit, this is your only warning.

SnowSX3 December 15, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

Oh boy 2 people say you would make a good mod and look at that, you think you are one now
xddddddddddddd
You couldn't be more incorrect.
Lets stay on topic please.

Zedther December 15, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

Para, Cookies, Star, Snow 5 mod

JKawesome December 15, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

SnowSX3 and __SkyGirl__9 should definitely get mod.

MissCarmel December 15, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

Howsie22 confirmed

FrozenSolstice December 15, 2014 at 4:12 AM UTC

SnowSX3 and __SkyGirl__9 should definitely get mod.
Thanks, you too ^_^

Yamatzu December 15, 2014 at 7:12 AM UTC

SnowSX3

His general knowledge about the rules and guidelines out stand me :D.
I'm certain Snow would have the perfect punishment and fairness across all platforms!

SnowSX3 December 15, 2014 at 7:12 AM UTC

SnowSX3

His general knowledge about the rules and guidelines out stand me :D.
I'm certain Snow would have the perfect punishment and fairness across all platforms!
"He" is very thankful for your comments :)

PokerFace December 15, 2014 at 7:12 AM UTC

And how would you know that this SnowSX3 is a "he"?

SnowSX3 December 15, 2014 at 8:12 AM UTC

And how would you know that this SnowSX3 is a "he"?
Well..you could go on my profile page and check.
Or you could look at my skin.
Or you could ask me online or on Skype :)

But fair enough. "Snow" isn't really a gender specific name.

Yamatzu December 15, 2014 at 8:12 AM UTC

I'm glad I did not mess that one up...

Zedther December 15, 2014 at 8:12 AM UTC

I saw it on the day I first saw you..
It screams "Jr mod" :^)

SnowSX3 December 15, 2014 at 9:12 AM UTC

I saw it on the day I first saw you..
It screams "Jr mod" :^)
Wow sooo much love!!
Thank you!

Robin_DD_J December 15, 2014 at 9:12 AM UTC

You seem like a responsible kind person, that's all :D
Well thank you

Zedther December 15, 2014 at 9:12 AM UTC

Wow sooo much love!!
Thank you!

rememes December 15, 2014 at 10:12 AM UTC

i think tigerman20 will be a good mod as he is very responsible and ready to take up the job he is a smart human and would kno when to ban people he is also frends with spoderman so he is leader of iluminaty and gives spoder big macs he also gets btches.

Thanks for watching! Like and Subscribe!

FrozenSolstice December 15, 2014 at 10:12 AM UTC

+100000

Jerseys December 15, 2014 at 10:12 AM UTC

i think tigerman20 will be a good mod as he is very responsible and ready to take up the job he is a smart human and would kno when to ban people he is also frends with spoderman so he is leader of iluminaty and gives spoder big macs he also gets btches.

+1 tigerman4lyfe

smitdaIt December 15, 2014 at 12:12 PM UTC

I hear spodermen will make good mod
+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a pic of mi and mi knew mawd frends

Am the guy on the far right xddddd

Zedther December 15, 2014 at 12:12 PM UTC

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a pic of mi and mi knew mawd frends

Am the guy on the far right xddddd
Am teh Cyanide and Happiness guy

SnowSX3 December 15, 2014 at 12:12 PM UTC

He said you in subliminal language, spaces mean underscores and *'s mean letters.
**** ***= Craft_Sem .......
"Craft" has five letters and therefore does not fit the:
"**** ***"
Name.

BoldAndBrash December 15, 2014 at 1:12 PM UTC

Maybe snow, ivif, Tarheel, Seth, Slicorn, and skygurl

Joao_Victor December 15, 2014 at 1:12 PM UTC

+1

S3M3L December 15, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

"Craft" has five letters and therefore does not fit the:
"**** ***"
Name.
Hahah at least someone saw it ;)

IviFetita December 15, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

Hahah at least someone saw it ;)
I'm not that good to guess that type of things, so..... who is? ;P

Thomas_Shoe December 15, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

Probaby me tbh

IviFetita December 15, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

Probaby me tbh
Yup you;
But read the loved @OP , there says that you can't say "myself would be the best mod!!!", you can't say yourself :P
Hopefully what are you saying is a joke,.... a really bad one.....

Perm ban

Ivan lol triple your kills and you have more playing time, you are terrible!

Am I bruh, Am I? Yes, I sometimes play, but the rest of the time I'm looking for hackers and those guys who go versus her majesty @OP

SnowSX3 December 15, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

Guys, lets get back on topic.

Guys, lets get back on topic.
I was just saying to him he should respect @OP.
But it's okay, let's go back on topic :)
I think they should be moderators...
-DaBaderMC
-SnowSX1+2
-Kycraft
-S3M1
-Para
-Cookies
and some more!

lactify December 15, 2014 at 4:12 PM UTC

I honestly don't know. Everyone deserves staff if they are dedicated and helpful enough

S3M3L December 15, 2014 at 4:12 PM UTC

Probaby me tbh
No, especially not after your behavior the last week.

Thomas_Shoe December 15, 2014 at 4:12 PM UTC

My behavior was fine lol

StickilasFanboy December 15, 2014 at 9:12 PM UTC

I want ebirdy9 to get mod because he deserves it C:

FrozenSolstice December 15, 2014 at 9:12 PM UTC

I want ebirdy9 to get mod because he deserves it C:
S3M3L

Mooch24 December 15, 2014 at 9:12 PM UTC

we should promote all the people who aren't mods but act like them. they're always good!!!!!

BoldAndBrash December 15, 2014 at 9:12 PM UTC

My behavior was fine lol
"Oh shut up"

:l

I was just saying to him he should respect @OP.
But it's okay, let's go back on topic :)
I think they should be moderators...
-DaBaderMC
-SnowSX1+2
-Kycraft
-S3M1
-Para
-Cookies
and some more!
My brain popped. 

Thanks ivif. Though I have changed a lot since I became an interviewee so I guess I'm gonna get denied for immaturity or something. :/

Ok, that won't get you anywhere near mod. 

Iv is actually a pretty nice guy .-.

Anyways sorry for the off topicoff topic

Thomas_Shoe December 15, 2014 at 9:12 PM UTC

Ok, that won't get you anywhere near mod. 

Iv is actually a pretty nice guy .-.

Anyways sorry for the off topicoff topic
K.

IviFetita December 15, 2014 at 9:12 PM UTC

My brain popped. 

Thanks ivif. Though I have changed a lot since I became an interviewee so I guess I'm gonna get denied for immaturity or something. :/
Oh and by the way call me Ivi, please :P
I'm sure this time you will not get denied, trust on me! :D

K.
Please, do not post that type of posts. If you are willing to post, post something productive, and not a "K.". That is a very annoying spam. Only saying.... :)

Please, do not post that type of posts. If you are willing to post, post something productive, and not a "K.". That is a very annoying spam. Only saying.... :)
K

Let's hope Nolan can get his junior. It didn't work out last time. : (

or was that jake......

K
Uff I'm not going to reply with bad attitude because it is what you want doing it, annoy me. Anyways it doesn't annoy me for your information. So stop doing it, please.
And sorry to all for going off topic :)

Uff I'm not going to reply with bad attitude because it is what you want doing it, annoy me. Anyways it doesn't annoy me for your information. So stop doing it, please.
And sorry to all for going off topic :)
Lol k den

resepignev December 15, 2014 at 9:12 PM UTC

I suggest Ivycode. He is very trustful and he also works really hard for the server. Maybe he will be Sr. Mod at some point :D

I suggest Ivycode. He is very trustful and he also works really hard for the server. Maybe he will be Sr. Mod at some point :D
Make him master owner. Power to have enough time for us and his real life 

Best power ever XDXD

resepignev December 15, 2014 at 9:12 PM UTC

Make him master owner. Power to have enough time for us and his real life 

Best power ever XDXD
Agreed +1 If someone sees the owner/Dev tell him this!

HappyHolidays December 15, 2014 at 10:12 PM UTC

Not me XD if I had to choose probably glitchy, mynameisashley (maybe) and someone else that I cant seem to remember.

TheMasterClock December 15, 2014 at 11:12 PM UTC

Agreeing with iznot4fun because ebirdy9 totally deserves to be a moderator. :)

garsdef December 16, 2014 at 8:12 AM UTC

we should promote all the people who aren't mods but act like them. they're always good!!!!!
we should also mod people who r very nice to other people!!!!!! if they are nice they would make good mods!!!!!!!

RightSide December 16, 2014 at 8:12 AM UTC

Want to be mod aha ! I'm applying and I try my best on the   server to help out mods.

FrozenSolstice December 16, 2014 at 8:12 AM UTC

Want to be mod aha ! I'm applying and I try my best on the   server to help out mods.
Haha, I've seen.
Good luck when you apply :)

Solux December 16, 2014 at 10:12 AM UTC

SnowSX3
Mature, kind, working, worthy.

SnowSX3 December 16, 2014 at 11:12 AM UTC

Just had a nice session with CaptainDCRaven.
He is very mature, friendly and helps out a ton!

I hope he decides to have a shot at this, he'll make an excellent Moderator!

Zedther December 16, 2014 at 11:12 AM UTC

Just had a nice session with CaptainDCRaven.
He is very mature, friendly and helps out a ton!

I hope he decides to have a shot at this, he'll make an excellent Moderator!
he's not the only person who'd make an excellent moderator.. ^^^^^^^^^^

SnowSX3 December 16, 2014 at 12:12 PM UTC

I know this is technically self-centered, but I feel I would be decent as a mod considering I have first hand experience and know how the system works (unlike the previous mods who weren't given proper training). 

However, as the post implies I feel like some "underrated" individuals would include Ebirdy9, Zintenka.
The OP says:

Iron December 16, 2014 at 12:12 PM UTC

The OP says:
The OP also clearly says: "Please do not say rude or antagonistic things about others' posts: if you disagree with something, be mature and keep it to yourself" 

I have my own opinions, yes I broke the "law", but I also suggested other individuals.

SnowSX3 December 16, 2014 at 12:12 PM UTC

The OP also clearly says: "Please do not say rude or antagonistic things about others' posts: if you disagree with something, be mature and keep it to yourself" 

I have my own opinions, yes I broke the "law", but I also suggested other individuals.
I wasn't disagreeing with you, I was just pointing out something that I thought you may have missed.

No hostility was intended.

lactify December 16, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

These people needs staff:
DaBaderMC
Splade4812
Ninjasmacker508
JKawesome
luke836
Sethskye
Ihuntcreepers02
kolby85
EricV4

Robin_DD_J December 16, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

DaBaderMC
Splade4812
Ninjasmacker508
JKawesome
luke836
Sethskye
Ihuntcreepers02
kolby85
EricV4
U forgot me? :'(

IviFetita December 16, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

U forgot me? :'(
And he forgot  me too! :,(
:P
I forgot in my list resepignev, he is very mature and he would make a great moderator....

lactify December 16, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

These people needs staff: DaBaderMC
Splade4812
Ninjasmacker508
JKawesome
luke836
Sethskye
Ihuntcreepers02
kolby85
EricV4
Robin_DD_J
ivifetitaYT

(This is not intended as spam)

kycrafft December 16, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

DaBaderMC
Splade4812
Ninjasmacker508
JKawesome
luke836
Sethskye
Ihuntcreepers02
kolby85
EricV4
oh my

IviFetita December 16, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

oh my
This is why I didn't include you on my list.....

kycrafft December 16, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

This is why I didn't include you on my list.....
Sure :3

dat EricV4 tho

dat EricV4 tho
Yes I was going to say that about Eric,
But the reason I didn't include you on my list is because you always say Oh my but never god, you hack and I never saw you in-game.... :o

Zedther December 16, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

dat EricV4 tho
On a side note, after knowing you for a very long time now...
It took me this long to realize you're name had two f's lel

My List..
SnowSx3
CaptainDCRaven
ScriptingCookies
ParaSpider
MonsieurStar
DaBaderMC

And that's just a small portion of the people that show a great level of maturity and many more of what it takes to become staff

lactify December 16, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

My List..
SnowSx3
CaptainDCRaven
ScriptingCookies
ParaSpider
MonsieurStar
DaBaderMC

And that's just a small portion of the people that show a great level of maturity and many more of what it takes to become staff
You look like you deserve it too. You seem a nice guy.

You look like you deserve it too. You seem a nice guy.
He doesn't seem as a nice guy, he is a nice guy, would be perfect for the next staff member!

Thomas_Shoe December 16, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

Because being nice is how you run a great server right?

All of these have been about being nice

Imo I'd take a smart yet some what rude or a better word honest person like  Tino/Zedther over someone who is really nice, but can't do squat for the server

Robin_DD_J December 16, 2014 at 7:12 PM UTC

My List..
SnowSx3
CaptainDCRaven
ScriptingCookies
ParaSpider
MonsieurStar
DaBaderMC

You also forgot me!! :'(

JKawesome December 16, 2014 at 8:12 PM UTC

Because being nice is how you run a great server right?

All of these have been about being nice

Imo I'd take a smart yet some what rude or a better word honest person like  Tino/Zedther over someone who is really nice, but can't do squat for the server
They should have a positive attitude, and know how to moderate.

lactify December 16, 2014 at 8:12 PM UTC

Agreed.

Thomas_Shoe December 16, 2014 at 8:12 PM UTC

Which they do when things are good and right

Mooch24 December 16, 2014 at 8:12 PM UTC

lol

hmu when tino doesn't know how to moderate. last time i checked he was pretty damn good.

IviFetita December 16, 2014 at 11:12 PM UTC

I think JuanoMC is a good potential future moderator... we need more Spanish-Speakers moderators here! :P

D00ZiE December 17, 2014 at 12:12 AM UTC

I think JuanoMC is a good potential future moderator... we need more Spanish-Speakers moderators here! :P
The difficult part about finding Spanish speaking moderators is that they also need to know how to speak proper English :P

JKawesome December 17, 2014 at 12:12 AM UTC

lol

hmu when tino doesn't know how to moderate. last time i checked he was pretty damn good.
I never said he didn't know how to moderate. Imo he was good too.

JOHN_CENAAAAAAAA December 17, 2014 at 12:12 AM UTC

I really want to see MLGtino back.

BoldAndBrash December 17, 2014 at 12:12 AM UTC

These people needs staff: DaBaderMC
Splade4812
Ninjasmacker508
JKawesome
luke836
Sethskye
Ihuntcreepers02
kolby85
EricV4
Robin_DD_J
ivifetitaYT

(This is not intended as spam)
*ded*

: ) Hehe I hope I can get it :3 I heard mods have the best coffee and warmest Lounge in the server! XD

BoldAndBrash December 17, 2014 at 12:12 AM UTC

I really want to see MLGtino back.
They're gonna end up denying him right when they see his app .-.

He was actually a good moderator.. Not one of those mods who start typing all proper and not understanding sarcasm and internet jokes.

Just my opinion

IviFetita December 17, 2014 at 12:12 AM UTC

The difficult part about finding Spanish speaking moderators is that they also need to know how to speak proper English :P
I think there are some :P

But... we need more moderators, away of if they speak English, Spanglish, or French. :P

Notalgicular December 17, 2014 at 7:12 AM UTC

They're gonna end up denying him right when they see his app .-.

He was actually a good moderator.. Not one of those mods who start typing all proper and not understanding sarcasm and internet jokes.

Just my opinion
"Not one of those lame mods who start typing all proper"
So every single mod?
I highly doubt anyone got mod with a non serious app

SnowSX3 December 17, 2014 at 7:12 AM UTC

"Not one of those lame mods who start typing all proper"
So every single mod?
I highly doubt anyone got mod with a non serious app
Well, if we had a staff team that constantly took the piss. It would significantly impact the Avicus Network in a negative way.

Yes, we don't want drones who don't know how to take a joke.
But we also don't want guys who are too lenient.

It's about finding a good balance.

Zedther December 17, 2014 at 11:12 AM UTC

UltraBubbles618
Overall really nice guy, he shows a great level of responsibility and maturity ^u^

BoldAndBrash December 17, 2014 at 12:12 PM UTC

Well, if we had a staff team that constantly took the piss. It would significantly impact the Avicus Network in a negative way.

Yes, we don't want drones who don't know how to take a joke.
But we also don't want guys who are too lenient.

It's about finding a good balance.
This is true. But it really drives me crazy how a few mods use to be fun and energetic people but they end up changing because of their ranks. I know they'll probably get demoted if they act all energetic again, but it still just bugs me >.<

Colecrc December 19, 2014 at 5:12 AM UTC

This is true. But it really drives me crazy how a few mods use to be fun and energetic people but they end up changing because of their ranks. I know they'll probably get demoted if they act all energetic again, but it still just bugs me >.<
Want to have a mod type in chat like this "H3y gR1ls an b0ys w4o hecking!?!11111212!~#@141"

source_route December 19, 2014 at 5:12 AM UTC

i think captiandudeman

SWEET_Johny December 19, 2014 at 7:12 AM UTC

iElivate. :3

Eklip_Z December 19, 2014 at 9:12 AM UTC

I still remember when I applied and there was a post like this. There would have be been at least the same amount of pages as this, probably more and not one of those people posted that they thought I would get Mod, I got it xD

"Cupcake you were an underdog" - D00ZIE

-- On topic -- 
I reckon that most of the old Mods would still make great Mods. Of course there are plenty of people that could get Mod and aren't known well enough yet.

_Avy December 19, 2014 at 10:12 AM UTC

There's quite a lot of people who I would like to see as mods including some recent demoted ones. Most members of the community should give it a go its quite an experience. 
Some players include: Snow, Echo, Skygirl, Cupcake. (There's too many to name ;D )
Although I also think that Zed should be a Map Dev and DCRaven a Dev.

Zedther December 19, 2014 at 10:12 AM UTC

There's quite a lot of people who I would like to see as mods including some recent demoted ones. Most members of the community should give it a go its quite an experience. 
Some players include: Snow, Echo, Skygirl, Cupcake. (There's too many to name ;D )
Although I also think that Zed should be a Map Dev and DCRaven a Dev.
#DC5Dev2k15

SnowSX3 December 19, 2014 at 10:12 AM UTC

Zedther should be given the opportunity to become a Moderator.
With his maturity and knowledge of the rules, he'd fit right in!

D00ZiE December 19, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

I'm just going to touch up on something real quick here, nobody deserves to get mod. That's not how it works, even the most "deserving" people may not get to be a moderator if they don't fit standards. The application process rewards not the people that "deserve" moderator, but the people that have what it takes to be a mod. You can be an active nice member in the community, but if you can't write a great application or have the ability to speak in front of others, then you don't qualify to be a moderator. It's not about deserving, it's about earning. 

(Sorry for the mini rant :P)

SnowSX3 December 20, 2014 at 12:12 AM UTC

I'm just going to touch up on something real quick here, nobody deserves to get mod. That's not how it works, even the most "deserving" people may not get to be a moderator if they don't fit standards. The application process rewards not the people that "deserve" moderator, but the people that have what it takes to be a mod. You can be an active nice member in the community, but if you can't write a great application or have the ability to speak in front of others, then you don't qualify to be a moderator. It's not about deserving, it's about earning. 

No, you're right.
You have to learn to deal with people and talk to people with professionalism, maturity while being un-biased. 

It's a tough thing to do.

badgg December 20, 2014 at 12:12 AM UTC

Staff Applications is a great way for everyone to have equal chance. Last wave, many "less known" members of the community applied and the senior staff were quite impressed. 

Everyone deserves mod in that case.

TigerTechnos December 20, 2014 at 12:12 AM UTC

SnowSX3!
Extremely useful and follows the rules accordingly

Tarheelkiwi December 20, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

I wanted to say the same thing but didn't know how to say it without hurting someones feelings.  Well said.

SnowSX3 December 26, 2014 at 4:12 AM UTC

I still remember when I applied and there was a post like this. There would have be been at least the same amount of pages as this, probably more and not one of those people posted that they thought I would get Mod, I got it xD

"Cupcake you were an underdog" - D00ZIE

-- On topic -- 
I reckon that most of the old Mods would still make great Mods. Of course there are plenty of people that could get Mod and aren't known well enough yet.
Yea, I agree.
I reckon there'll be a few future Jr.Mods that nobody's heard of.

Choosing a Moderator out of the popular picks is hard enough.
But picking a Moderator out of the guys who aren't as well known is even harder.

There're some players out there who make for great Mods.
Thing is, not many people know who they are.
Yet.

JKawesome December 26, 2014 at 5:12 AM UTC

Though he isn't well known, smileyfacehi121 would be a great mod.

Snowcone202 December 26, 2014 at 5:12 AM UTC

I think 99250 would be a great moderator :)

BourbonBonobo December 26, 2014 at 6:12 AM UTC

My friend JAK200814, has previous mod experience on other servers, and will be happy to join the avicus staff! Btw he does play on here!

Sunaye December 26, 2014 at 1:12 PM UTC

CaptainDudeman can definitely be a candidate for Mod.

Robin_DD_J December 26, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

As long as they pick players before gameplay I am happy with anyone.

XtraMajestical December 26, 2014 at 4:12 PM UTC

I nominate ElementProHD becuase he's very nice to other players and enforces ther server rules and hes not even part of the staff team . This is why i think he deserves to be a staff !

kycrafft December 26, 2014 at 4:12 PM UTC

Personally I think MissCarmel should be mod

!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN_CENAAAAAAAA December 26, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

I just hope they don't pick the "tryhards". People can do their job when they have it as their job, and a lot of people tend to pretend to be a mod prior to being a mod..  It's obnoxious.

inb4 flame

Mooch24 December 26, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

I just hope they don't pick the "tryhards". People can do their job when they have it as their job, and a lot of people tend to pretend to be a mod prior to being a mod..  It's obnoxious.

inb4 flame
not only is it obnoxious but it doesn't show how you would do in the position. just because someone can be a forum cop and be nice in game doesn't mean jack for how well he'd do as staff

RightSide December 26, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

inb4 flame
I agree we need mod's to enfore the server rules not 'try hard' which try hard to get it then just be a bad mod after !

RightSide December 26, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

I nominate ElementProHD becuase he's very nice to other players and enforces ther server rules and hes not even part of the staff team . This is why i think he deserves to be a staff !
Thanks Man !

garsdef December 26, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

I agree we need mod's to enfore the server rules not 'try hard' which try hard to get it then just be a bad mod after !
yeah you said it!!!!

smitdaIt December 29, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

Personally I think MissCarmel should be mod

!!!!!!!!!!!!
Third times the charm!!!!!!!!!!!

finleyhau1 December 29, 2014 at 4:12 AM UTC

SnowSX3 he is awesome , well known and loved by upper staff members . He is applying for moderator when applications come out a personly I think he would be excellent for the role he is kind and friendly to everyone including normal users he is always friendly and he is 100% (IMO) perfect for the role as a new mod if they are going to pick someone it would be SnowSX3

JUST SAYING

kycrafft December 29, 2014 at 4:12 AM UTC

SnowSX3 he is awesome , well known and loved by upper staff members . He is applying for moderator when applications come out a personly I think he would be excellent for the role he is kind and friendly to everyone including normal users he is always friendly and he is 100% (IMO) perfect for the role as a new mod if they are going to pick someone it would be SnowSX3

JUST SAYING

Im 100% derserving of the role too, right?

I'm....friendly...and...uh...er...

ballzi December 29, 2014 at 4:12 AM UTC

Maybe <3

Tarheelkiwi December 29, 2014 at 4:12 AM UTC

JoseTheSavage December 29, 2014 at 4:12 AM UTC

Evocal for Sr Mod :l

GrapeSmoothie December 29, 2014 at 4:12 AM UTC

Stopp bumping this topic theres no use for it anymore

SnowSX3 December 29, 2014 at 4:12 AM UTC

Stopp bumping this topic theres no use for it anymore
All of the bumps to this topic are fine.
They're contributing too the topic which makes it fine.

What do you mean there's no use for it?
It's a thread asking for who the community thinks should get promoted.

I think it's a great thread and there should be more community-involved threads like this.

JKawesome December 29, 2014 at 4:12 AM UTC

I think it's a great thread and there should be more community-involved threads like this.
Well, everyone, who has opinions on who should be promoted, already posted here. There isn't much of a discussion and a lot of the replies are spam and GIFs.

kycrafft December 29, 2014 at 5:12 AM UTC

Well, everyone, who has opinions on who should be promoted, already posted here. There isn't much of a discussion and a lot of the replies are spam and GIFs.
Dammit I was busted.

billie81969 December 29, 2014 at 8:12 AM UTC

As JKawesome said This topic is useless

Zedther December 29, 2014 at 8:12 AM UTC

Users can choose to help out if they want, it's called doing the right thing, it's not like they're purposely stepping up for what's right for the soul reason to get staff.
Any help from the community outside of staff is very much appreciated.

Pelpelajax December 29, 2014 at 8:12 AM UTC

We encourge this. Please give  him some credit. Staff can't always cover everything, people like Snow, they help us out in that case. :)

billie81969 December 29, 2014 at 8:12 AM UTC

We encourge this. Please give  him some credit. Staff can't always cover everything, people like Snow, they help us out in that case. :)
Staff try to do their job. why cant they? People who answer before the mods do make the staff look bad and makes the Sr Staff think oh that persons good but at the same time the Mod looks bad for not doing their Job.

Pelpelajax December 29, 2014 at 8:12 AM UTC

Staff try to do their job. why cant they? People who answer before the mods do make the staff look bad and makes the Sr Staff think oh that persons good but at the same time the Mod looks bad for not doing their Job.
They don't make us look bad, they make the community look good. You can't accept a moderator to keep an eye on every aspect of the server for a variety of reasons. One is, staff can't always be on. In that case, as I said, help from community is appreciated. :)

Eklip_Z December 29, 2014 at 9:12 AM UTC

Can you please just lock this? It seems that this thread has gone completely off topic and doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Zedther December 29, 2014 at 9:12 AM UTC

Edit: Changed my mind ^u^

ImJeezus December 29, 2014 at 9:12 AM UTC

Can you please just lock this? It seems that this thread has gone completely off topic and doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
Requesting a lock does not do anything. The mod does what the mod does.

ViceTechnicolour December 29, 2014 at 11:12 AM UTC

Pizza has a good chance of being promoted, but guys please stop saying the thread is declining. Now that applications are open the ones saying these things are just making the thread worse. It's running functional and now that apps are opening up, there IS a purpose for it.

HitByADagger December 29, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

Slicorn is going to be a Admin

pope_panda December 29, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

killerbye22

BoldAndBrash December 29, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

Slicorn is going to be a Admin
They arent just gonna promote him to admin...

He has to be jr for a month, then mod for like 5 months, then get Sr and yeah.

i think thats what happens

Zedther December 29, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

You are rlly smart

Sike
First of all, can you not be abusive to others, Badger is right in what he is stating.
Second of all, can you not excessively space.

Splades December 29, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

xbrokerchan and MLGtino!1!1!1

vladthegreat100 December 29, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

I would call out 99250 A.K.A Numberz to be qualified, he is an awesome, respectable and mature guy ^_^ 
That is all truthful, hope I didn't offend anybody .-.

_Stormz December 29, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

Those comments were unnecessary, HitByADagger. Do not excessively spam enter, as it just spams the thread.

PieZ December 29, 2014 at 7:12 PM UTC

I am going to leave my app here
Experience:I got banned off of a lot of things
What can I bring to the server: The server dieing in less then a week
What is my best feature:5
I am expecting admin tomorrow from this post I think it is the best app anyone has ever made

Tarheelkiwi December 29, 2014 at 7:12 PM UTC

I am expecting admin tomorrow from this post I think it is the best app anyone has ever made
Can confirm

kycrafft December 29, 2014 at 7:12 PM UTC

Vouch.

Spartemex December 29, 2014 at 8:12 PM UTC

Yea, I agree.
I reckon there'll be a few future Jr.Mods that nobody's heard of.

Choosing a Moderator out of the popular picks is hard enough.
But picking a Moderator out of the guys who aren't as well known is even harder.

There're some players out there who make for great Mods.
Thing is, not many people know who they are.
Yet.
When I was Jr. Mod, nobody had heard of me :P

BoldAndBrash December 29, 2014 at 8:12 PM UTC

I remember when I saw pel become a mod I was like "a randy as a mod?" Then I realised how stupid I was. He's actually one of the nicest mods ever. I can't believe I thought he'd make a bad one just cuz I had never seen him xD

Pel should be a role model :3

chaibrit1 December 29, 2014 at 9:12 PM UTC

I remember when I saw pel become a mod I was like "a randy as a mod?" Then I realised how stupid I was. He's actually one of the nicest mods ever. I can't believe I thought he'd make a bad one just cuz I had never seen him xD

Pel should be a role model :3
I honestly thought that too! (no offense pel i just didnt know you at the time <3) 
and pel is one of the more nicer and helpful mods imo, proves that just because your well known doesn't mean you'd make a great mod

BoldAndBrash December 29, 2014 at 9:12 PM UTC

I honestly thought that too! (no offense pel i just didnt know you at the time <3) 
and pel is one of the more nicer and helpful mods imo, proves that just because your well known doesn't mean you'd make a great mod
+1 he is a role model for all :)

Pelpelajax December 29, 2014 at 9:12 PM UTC

Thanks for the amazing comments! Some people I would like to see as Juniors are Snow, Star and Cookies. However I am sure they're many more that would do great. :)

wyliemason1614 December 29, 2014 at 9:12 PM UTC

I think I or DaNightCrawler or teois10 or ducksfanwaterloo or wyles14 :P lots of suggestions

SWEET_Johny December 29, 2014 at 9:12 PM UTC

HeroBrine683752. :3

FlufflesSub December 29, 2014 at 10:12 PM UTC

Thanks for the amazing comments! Some people I would like to see as Juniors are Snow, Star and Cookies. However I am sure they're many more that would do great. :)
Woah :D thanks, but I'm sure there are many other people who would be much better than me, and I don't want to take their spot :p

TheMasterClock December 29, 2014 at 10:12 PM UTC

JuanoMC

Active member of Avicus and I feel  he has potential of being a moderator.

kycrafft December 29, 2014 at 11:12 PM UTC

Steven503

rip

Mooch24 December 30, 2014 at 12:12 AM UTC

they shoud give the best rusher in avicus staff because rushing is good xdd

JJTheGuy December 30, 2014 at 12:12 AM UTC

they shoud give the best rusher in avicus staff because rushing is good xdd
So sfkwww? Oh wait, he's gone... And what about the other games? Rushing isn't really needed there.

kycrafft December 30, 2014 at 12:12 AM UTC

So sfkwww? Oh wait, he's gone... And what about the other games? Rushing isn't really needed there.
Um... CTH and Walls.

BoldAndBrash January 1, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Bump, this topic should still be around since there is still remaining discussion.

JOHN_CENAAAAAAAA January 1, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Sulorak will get Jr Mod but not Mod.

D00ZiE January 1, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Bump, this topic should still be around since there is still remaining discussion.
You could bump it with something relevent to OP...

BoldAndBrash January 1, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

+1 Awesome colors and detail

SnowSX3 January 1, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

I guess all will be reveled in a month or so.

Porkyyy January 1, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Well, good luck to all of you who are applying.

D00ZiE January 1, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

MissCarmel January 1, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

jokes never been d0ne before!! wow! bahaha

kycrafft January 1, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

Ducksfanwaterloo 4 rank: Not Dead

MissCarmel January 1, 2015 at 4:01 AM UTC

Ducksfanwaterloo 4 rank: Not Dead
+1

grizzlypanda8168 January 1, 2015 at 5:01 AM UTC

Nolan should get jr.mod this time... hopefully...
He got banned user last wave.

Da_Baus January 1, 2015 at 7:01 AM UTC

SethSkye
Jkawesome

JJTheGuy January 1, 2015 at 7:01 AM UTC

SethSkye
Jkawesome
I second this. Big time.

BoldAndBrash January 1, 2015 at 3:01 PM UTC

SethSkye
Jkawesome
Seth told me he wasn't applying.

TortouseMincer January 1, 2015 at 4:01 PM UTC

Lucifer.

Porkyyy January 1, 2015 at 5:01 PM UTC

Lucifer.
Don't say that.

kycrafft January 1, 2015 at 5:01 PM UTC

Lucifer.
Let's not.

vladthegreat100 January 1, 2015 at 5:01 PM UTC

I have just entered in my application that has been ready for past 2 days <3

Myv January 1, 2015 at 7:01 PM UTC

Lucifer.
lolno

MangoSmoothie_ January 2, 2015 at 5:01 AM UTC

I think someone like SnowSX3 because Snow is very responsible and helpful.

finleyhau1 January 4, 2015 at 3:01 PM UTC

sure I guess did you apply?

AFLTackler January 4, 2015 at 3:01 PM UTC

I think DaFrozenBlaze if he applies.

SnowSX3 March 4, 2015 at 7:03 PM UTC

et477 would definitely make a good candidate for Jr.Mod.

He's very mature and friendly towards all players.
He also understands the rules and enforces them appropriately.

kycrafft March 4, 2015 at 7:03 PM UTC

IMO Ebirdy wouldn't be bad. I'd also vouch for Rarglyn :P

Hacktivism March 4, 2015 at 8:03 PM UTC

MasterProX would be a good candidate. He knows the rules quite well, and is very mature.

HentieSenpai March 4, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

MasterProX would be a good candidate. He knows the rules quite well, and is very mature.
I disagree. Keeps blaming lag and says waddaphuck every time he dies.

BoldAndBrash March 4, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

This isn't meant to be offensive, but he actually seems to blame lag a lot when he loses PVP encounters.

Out2Kill March 4, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

+1.

Very mature

This isn't meant to be offensive, but he actually seems to blame lag a lot when he loses PVP encounters.
A lot of people blame lag.

Even me.

HeedWeed would be a great candidate. He is extremely mature and nice, but he doesn't seem to play too much.

Stimulating March 4, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

Not to mention biased kb mentions every two seconds. 

@OP  Obviously next staff member = Pedro

Not to mention biased kb mentions every two seconds. 

@OP  Obviously next staff member = Pedro
Hmmmmmmm.

Lol

A lot of people blame lag.

Even me.
To many players, blaming lag is an excuse for being killed.

Link doesn't work for me

MLGtino March 4, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

Link doesn't work for me
Good.

Mooch24 March 4, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

Good.
boom

roasted?

BoldAndBrash March 4, 2015 at 10:03 PM UTC

Good.
Give me a working link, and if it seems to be true, I'll gladly admit I'm a hypocrite. 

On topic: 

If Zintenka applies, I think he'd do great.

KenjiKido March 4, 2015 at 10:03 PM UTC

How do I apply? Thanks!

People I believe?
Everyone! :) I wish all the candidates the best of luck. I have no favorites.

Porkyyy March 4, 2015 at 10:03 PM UTC

How do I apply? Thanks!

People I believe?
You can't apply. If someone notices that you are doing a good job, they might recommend you. :)

BoldAndBrash March 4, 2015 at 10:03 PM UTC

How do I apply? Thanks!

People I believe?
When they open, go to the Staff Applications tab.

But in mi march, theyre trying out hand picked.

ClubberNugget March 4, 2015 at 10:03 PM UTC

You can't apply. If someone notices that you are doing a good job, they might recommend you. :)
By doing a good job, you mean following the rules and being respectful?

Porkyyy March 4, 2015 at 11:03 PM UTC

By doing a good job, you mean following the rules and being respectful?
Yep, as well as helping other players with whatever questions they have.

Just show that you have the attributes of a moderator, without impersonating one. :)

MLGtino March 4, 2015 at 11:03 PM UTC

Give me a working link, and if it seems to be true, I'll gladly admit I'm a hypocrite. 

On topic: 

If Zintenka applies, I think he'd do great.
Btw I was talking about Sfk :p
you're cool don't worry

@OP I honestly don't care who gets mod next. However, Id really really like to see some retired mods come back and pick up where they left off.

Hacktivism March 4, 2015 at 11:03 PM UTC

True :/

BoldAndBrash March 5, 2015 at 12:03 AM UTC

you're cool don't worry

@OP I honestly don't care who gets mod next. However, Id really really like to see some retired mods come back and pick up where they left off.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Mooch24 March 5, 2015 at 12:03 AM UTC

you're cool don't worry

mlgtino (has them timbs) 4 mod??????????????????

Emmaye March 5, 2015 at 12:03 AM UTC

I think I have a few people in mind ;)

Vobaseball12 March 5, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

I think I have a few people in mind ;)
Secrets are best when shared with friends! ;)

But anyway, I don't really care who gets mod, but those who are in consideration, I wish them the best of luck!

MasterProX March 5, 2015 at 3:03 AM UTC

If my claims don't suffice, I always have Bandicam. Try refuting that... nah, I'm only kidding; disregard that last remark. In all seriousness, yes, I do rant about lag — a lot. Probably a (literal) dozen times a day. It's what happens after being subject to so much vitriolic invective and stress all day and having nowhere to go to release it.

Though, whining incessantly in such a manner isn't really against the rules... fundamentally. Rather, I think the intensity of my nihilistic demeanor is what's reprehensible. Moreover, one's in-game conduct isn't the best touchstone for conjecturing how they would act elsewhere or under different circumstances.

Personally, I don't think I'd even do well as a staff member... Avicus only ever captivated me with its gameplay, not its community (don't get me wrong, you guys are pleasantly amicable as well). Having to then handle such an onerous responsibility and put up with endless bickering and complaints — "I was falsely banned, that moderator is an idiot" — sounds very daunting...

Out2Kill March 5, 2015 at 3:03 AM UTC

If my claims don't suffice, I always have Bandicam. Try refuting that... nah, I'm only kidding; disregard that last remark. In all seriousness, yes, I do rant about lag — a lot. Probably a (literal) dozen times a day. It's what happens after being subject to so much vitriolic invective and stress all day and having nowhere to go to release it.

Though, whining incessantly in such a manner isn't really against the rules... fundamentally. Rather, I think the intensity of my nihilistic demeanor is what's reprehensible. Moreover, one's in-game conduct isn't the best touchstone for conjecturing how they would act elsewhere or under different circumstances.

Personally, I don't think I'd even do well as a staff member... Avicus only ever captivated me with its gameplay, not its community (don't get me wrong, you guys are pleasantly amicable as well). Having to then handle such an onerous responsibility and put up with endless bickering and complaints — "I was falsely banned, that moderator is an idiot" — sounds very daunting...
Very well said.

_Jupiter March 5, 2015 at 5:03 AM UTC

That vocab :O

Hacktivism March 5, 2015 at 9:03 AM UTC

I understood about 50% of that...

PlatinumWarfare March 5, 2015 at 10:03 AM UTC

Personally, I would like to become a moderator/staff member but due to the hours I play, I don't think that staff would promote me as I am not a player that players everyday...

However my recommendation would be jozzmoczz or The_Sourceror they are both active members and I think they should be promoted.

StewieFG March 5, 2015 at 10:03 AM UTC

Personally, I would like to become a moderator/staff member but due to the hours I play, I don't think that staff would promote me as I am not a player that players everyday...

However my recommendation would be jozzmoczz or The_Sourceror they are both active members and I think they should be promoted.
jozzmcozz (Currently Jozzeh) Was an adminostrator, then he stepped down to the Moderator position. He is will staff.

PlatinumWarfare March 5, 2015 at 10:03 AM UTC

Personally I would like to become a staff member, however due to the amount of time I play, I don't think I would be a good candidate. :(

However my vote would be for The_Sourceror or jozzmcozz, they are calm and collective and are active users.

Out2Kill March 5, 2015 at 10:03 AM UTC

You're in a different timezone kid.

Yuuji March 5, 2015 at 10:03 AM UTC

Personally I would like to become a staff member, however due to the amount of time I play, I don't think I would be a good candidate. :(

However my vote would be for The_Sourceror or jozzmcozz, they are calm and collective and are active users.
Hi.

BoldAndBrash March 17, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

I'm going to go ahead and give this a bump since handpicking is coming up (hype)

I think if Lieutenantpants some how comes back, he'd make a great mod once again : )

Stimulating March 18, 2015 at 12:03 AM UTC

I'm going to go ahead and give this a bump since handpicking is coming up (hype)

I think if Lieutenantpants some how comes back, he'd make a great mod once again : )
He combat logged Splade when he was Jr. Mod =_= 

I watched it myself as it happened. 

I think Juano, if he has more time would make a good staff member. He can be mature, is friendly and doesn't act like a robot, and is good at detecting hackers.

Newcleus March 18, 2015 at 12:03 AM UTC

I've got many people in mind, hype for handpicked staff!

ImJeezus March 18, 2015 at 12:03 AM UTC

I've got many people in mind, hype for handpicked staff!
no, hype must die.

BoldAndBrash March 18, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

If para applies again, he might do great once more :)

same with all the map devs xd theyre all great people to talk to

MLGtino March 18, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

I think there's no doubt that lance2000 will be moderator.

BoldAndBrash March 18, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

I think there's no doubt that lance2000 will be moderator.
obv

BourbonBonobo March 18, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

I nominate Juano_ , if he is still on the server, otherwise, everyone, in that past that iv'e nominated, has either quit, or is currently a staff member!

Tarheelkiwi March 18, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

no, hype must die.
2hype4u

ClubberNugget March 18, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

I think Endertrevor deserves mod

TheColdCrafter April 9, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

Rapturous. hes very active, and he never really breaks the rules
Rapturous 4 mod 2015

nintendoboy11 April 9, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

Stormer_ and Javipepe. Although they haven't played for a day, they are still very helpful on the server and they are very nice people to talk to.

BoldAndBrash April 9, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

Rapturous. hes very active, and he never really breaks the rules
Rapturous 4 mod 2015
Thank you :) I'm gonna be trying for the 3rd time ;p

Anyways, I've got too many to list :)

TheColdCrafter April 9, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

Thank you :) I'm gonna be trying for the 3rd time ;p

Anyways, I've got too many to list :)
Lel im just saying what i think
ima be applying for the 2nd time, im more mature now :3
i can list a few more.
i would like for vvladthegreat100 to be re instated. I think he did his job well.
Same for FrostedCupcakez.
I think some of the map devs could be staff (polar)
Quite a few more.
And i'll also wish good luck to everyone who applies!^_^

Dyspa April 9, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

I'm thinking of Tino, yeah, he might be cheeky in the forums but he's a great guy, I remember he did a great job as staff before. Also, pretty good guy overall.
ShadowSlayer/Stimulating might be a good choice too, good at detecting cheaters and contributes a lot in the forums, also pretty good guy overall and it's good to spend time with him sometimes as well.

MLGtino April 9, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

Stormer_ and Javipepe. Although they haven't played for a day, they are still very helpful on the server and they are very nice people to talk to.
I think they'd be perfect if they just put in the effort.

XTREMPANDA April 9, 2015 at 2:04 AM UTC

we all know it bb

kycrafft April 9, 2015 at 3:04 AM UTC

Big vouch for Juanoh.

Ducksfanwaterloo April 9, 2015 at 7:04 PM UTC

ROooooooooooooOooooBBBBBBBBBBBBBBo

Robin_DD_J April 9, 2015 at 7:04 PM UTC

S3M3L aka Aphelion!
He is such a nice guy and can literally be online so much! He always brings up the positive in avicus and he makes the server stand out more than any other! His arguements are just the perfect to prove all the players that think the server is bad are wrong! 
He seem to be a really good friend of every staff and can always bring the best in them aswell! 
He is actually the perfect mod imo!

StewieFG April 9, 2015 at 7:04 PM UTC

I nominate Juanoh.

Notalgicular April 9, 2015 at 7:04 PM UTC

robin dd yay

StewieFG April 9, 2015 at 8:04 PM UTC

robin dd yay
aka The Lord of avicus
aka Yobin_Ye_Ye
aka rawr
he might as well do good as a mod. So I think Juanoh and robin.

Atdit April 9, 2015 at 8:04 PM UTC

S3M3L aka Aphelion!
He is such a nice guy and can literally be online so much! He always brings up the positive in avicus and he makes the server stand out more than any other! His arguements are just the perfect to prove all the players that think the server is bad are wrong! 
He seem to be a really good friend of every staff and can always bring the best in them aswell! 
He left............. :(

Spartemex April 9, 2015 at 8:04 PM UTC

Vobaseball12

Aphelion April 10, 2015 at 5:04 AM UTC

S3M3L aka Aphelion!
<3

Petlas April 10, 2015 at 6:04 AM UTC

I don't have any definite candidates in mind that I'd nominate at the moment, but I've seen quite a few mature and responsible players out there.

Zlik April 10, 2015 at 9:04 AM UTC

S3M3L aka Aphelion!
Yes.

scolton April 12, 2015 at 2:04 AM UTC

Lieutenantpants4mod2k15
srsly come back miss u and also what was the chemistry homework

Lieutenantpants April 12, 2015 at 2:04 AM UTC

Lieutenantpants4mod2k15
srsly come back miss u and also what was the chemistry homework
Finish the lab conclusions for the two labs we did in class this week

scolton April 12, 2015 at 2:04 AM UTC

Finish the lab conclusions for the two labs we did in class this week
thx

MLGtino April 12, 2015 at 2:04 AM UTC

Can't picture anyone else as mod. Sorry.

JUBBINATOR April 12, 2015 at 3:04 AM UTC

Tino...
How... How could you...?

kycrafft April 12, 2015 at 3:04 AM UTC

How abut you?

MLGtino April 12, 2015 at 11:04 AM UTC

Tino...
How... How could you...?
cuz ur not applying

TheColdCrafter April 12, 2015 at 11:04 AM UTC

cuz ur not applying
I think u could be a staff tino :3

RightSide April 12, 2015 at 12:04 PM UTC

I nominate MLG !

JustBudah April 12, 2015 at 12:04 PM UTC

Stormer could be good.

TheJoseph21 April 12, 2015 at 12:04 PM UTC

vYuri is a nice guy.

Atdit April 12, 2015 at 12:04 PM UTC

Bau_ should come back, even if he was sometimes a little bit "mad" or something... I don't know how to say :3

ClubberNugget April 12, 2015 at 2:04 PM UTC

Stormer could be good.
:0 you have a ref rank......

Anywho, Micah could be a good mod, so could endertrevor

Spartemex April 12, 2015 at 2:04 PM UTC

Heatless could be a good mod...

MLGtino April 12, 2015 at 8:04 PM UTC

Stormer could be good.
Don't think he's dedicated enough. If he was on this server more often than a OCN then there would be a great probability of him joining the staff team.

HitByADagger April 12, 2015 at 8:04 PM UTC

Don't think he's dedicated enough. If he was on this server more often than a OCN then there would be a great probability of him joining the staff team.
i should be a staff member cuz i am perf

Dyspa April 12, 2015 at 8:04 PM UTC

I'm not applying this time, I'll just wait for the hand-pick.

Notalgicular April 12, 2015 at 8:04 PM UTC

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Newcleus April 12, 2015 at 8:04 PM UTC

I'm not applying this time, I'll just wait for the hand-pick.
You're in for a long wait.

Dyspa April 12, 2015 at 8:04 PM UTC

You're in for a long wait.
I can wait.

JustBudah April 12, 2015 at 8:04 PM UTC

Good point.

scolton April 12, 2015 at 8:04 PM UTC

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You mean PAVVVVVVVVVVILION

TheColdCrafter April 12, 2015 at 8:04 PM UTC

I think i have a decent to good chance, as I have matured amazingly since my ban.

scolton April 12, 2015 at 9:04 PM UTC

I think i have a decent to good chance, as I have matured amazingly since my ban.
I think the fact that you were banned automatically puts you below anyone that hasn't, but I'm not a professional and I don't know how decisions are made.

ViceTechnicolour April 12, 2015 at 9:04 PM UTC

I think the fact that you were banned automatically puts you below anyone that hasn't, but I'm not a professional and I don't know how decisions are made.
I don't think it usually is a big factor? There's been staff banned for hacking and teamgrief (some many times) and still got mod, even if it was true. Usually if it ages it a bit it's fine.

TheColdCrafter April 12, 2015 at 9:04 PM UTC

I don't think it usually is a big factor? There's been staff banned for hacking and teamgrief (some many times) and still got mod, even if it was true. Usually if it ages it a bit it's fine.
Thats what i thought. I got banned for team killing, like a year ago, and my only infraction since i got appealed is swEaring. Plus ive matured Alot. I didnt think it wpuld matter, if some, not.

Dyspa April 12, 2015 at 10:04 PM UTC

Thats what i thought. I got banned for team killing, like a year ago, and my only infraction since i got appealed is swEaring. Plus ive matured Alot. I didnt think it wpuld matter, if some, not.
Words mean nothing here, you'll have to show the staff in game you've matured.

vYuri April 12, 2015 at 10:04 PM UTC

All are good choices, but surely some will have more experience (':

kycrafft April 13, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

All are good choices, but surely some will have more experience (':
Come back killerbye22!

We need you back

Riskayyy April 13, 2015 at 6:04 AM UTC

@tanpiku and @Jive_ are pretty good candidates in my opinion... they both possess moderator qualities!

Hacktivism April 13, 2015 at 7:04 AM UTC

I could see Tanpiku and Vobaseball12 as moderators. Also, Stimulating could actually be a good mod, with his amazing ability to detect hacks accurately.

Riskayyy April 13, 2015 at 8:04 AM UTC

I could see Tanpiku and Vobaseball12 as moderators. Also, Stimulating could actually be a good mod, with his amazing ability to detect hacks accurately.
Not to mention his one main goal/contention; which is to make Avicus perfect in as many ways as possible. Even though Stimulating could be conveyed as 'rude' in those posts, his opinions are very true =p

Aphelion April 13, 2015 at 10:04 AM UTC

I can't see how Avicus would benefit by promoting Stimulating until he has grown up to act and behave at least somewhat responsibly.
(Yes, this is mainly because of the recent flaming and I'm not saying this to offend him in anyway.)

Porkyyy April 15, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

I've noticed a couple of players who posses qualities of a Moderator.

vYuri April 15, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

I've noticed a couple of players who posses qualities of a Moderator.
Who are they players?

Newcleus April 15, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

To be totally honest, a lot of people regarded as "rude" and sometimes even "bitchy" on the forums can and probably will become some of our best Moderators.

People who make complaints and competitive arguments on the forums are outgoing and brave people who aren't afraid to get their opinions out there, and it's a really respectable trait.
You know who you are, more power to you all.

scolton April 15, 2015 at 2:04 AM UTC

To be totally honest, a lot of people regarded as "rude" and sometimes even "bitchy" on the forums can and probably will become some of our best Moderators.

People who make complaints and competitive arguments on the forums are outgoing and brave people who aren't afraid to get their opinions out there, and it's a really respectable trait.
+1 
Amazing trait
Hold on to that all of you

ViceTechnicolour April 15, 2015 at 3:04 AM UTC

@jozzy @hacktiekins Thanks! <3

I think that the ones that would be the most fitting will be Spencer, Hacktivism, Tarheelkiwi, Aerosmith, Timaeus, and Crazy_Clownz. Frozie too! :D

FrozenSolstice April 15, 2015 at 4:04 AM UTC

I think that the ones that would be the most fitting will be Spencer, Hacktivism, Tarheelkiwi, Aerosmith, Timaeus, and Crazy_Clownz. Frozie too! :D
Haha, thanks :3

TheColdCrafter April 15, 2015 at 11:04 AM UTC

I agree, you could probably do good at a mod position tanpiku

Notalgicular April 15, 2015 at 4:04 PM UTC

Phew, I have a chance

Notalgicular April 15, 2015 at 4:04 PM UTC

I'm mainly talking about the behaviour on iSlaya's LFT post, where Stimulating and the other fanboys attacked iSlaya because he changed team once or twice, you should know as you were involved as well. As I said on my previous post, I can't see how Avicus would benefit by promoting Stimulating until he has grown up to act and behave at least somewhat responsibly.

Yes, this is what I think, whether you like it or not.
+1
Same with promoting people with more than 3 infractions.
With the first infraction, fair enough you may not know the rules but if you get another, there is no excuse and you are choosing to disobey the rules you already know and yet the reward these people with sometimes up to 9 infractions be promoting them to mod.
A while ago, I really wanted mod so I used to obey every single rule in the book and report people online as much as possible but really, I could have been banned for forcefield and appealed saying I wont do it again and make it to mod.

Timmy_Bubbles April 15, 2015 at 9:04 PM UTC

like zedther

Newcleus April 15, 2015 at 9:04 PM UTC

like zedther
No Tino, I'm not naming people. 
Get on your main account before you get yourself forum banned.

Hypetastic April 15, 2015 at 9:04 PM UTC

I'm feeling lucky today

No Tino, I'm not naming people. 
Get on your main account before you get yourself forum banned.
oh no!!!!
forum ban for personal opinion you caught me dude!!!!!!!!

Newcleus April 15, 2015 at 9:04 PM UTC

oh no!!!!
forum ban for personal opinion you caught me dude!!!!!!!!
or for public harassment!
oh no!!!!

scolton April 15, 2015 at 9:04 PM UTC

oh no!!!!
Get 'em

oh no!!!!
damn dude, I just think he'd be a good mod again :(
didn't mean to offend you

Tarulas April 15, 2015 at 9:04 PM UTC

Pavilion99 needs it

Jahaj April 15, 2015 at 10:04 PM UTC

Pavilion99 needs it
Remember the time he became all the ranks? And had millions of credits?

jk jk jk jk
He would be a great mod.

Mining_Monkey April 15, 2015 at 10:04 PM UTC

Murph_the_cat 

Nice, friendly, youtuber and much more

Cynthesis April 15, 2015 at 11:04 PM UTC

Didn't see my name anywhere in there, even though I mentioned multiple times that I'll apply. Sometimes, I feel lonelier than Zoidberg from Futurama :(

Porkyyy April 15, 2015 at 11:04 PM UTC

Didn't see my name anywhere in there, even though I mentioned multiple times that I'll apply. Sometimes, I feel lonelier than Zoidberg from Futurama :(
By your behaviour in-game (from what I've seen), I think you would make a good staff member. :D

Out2Kill April 15, 2015 at 11:04 PM UTC

Leyre

MasterProX

Hacktivism

kycrafft April 15, 2015 at 11:04 PM UTC

Didn't see my name either but then again I think I might know why.

Out2Kill April 15, 2015 at 11:04 PM UTC

Didn't see my name either but then again I think I might know why.
Same

Okiba April 16, 2015 at 12:04 AM UTC

I think I could :D

Zikan April 16, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

vYuri is good

EzeA7X April 16, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

vYuri

is a good guy, an opportunity would be fine. :)

ksch April 16, 2015 at 2:04 AM UTC

adamchen asian power!!

scolton April 16, 2015 at 3:04 AM UTC

Remember the time he became all the ranks? And had millions of credits?

jk jk jk jk
He would be a great mod.
lol didn't happen
you saw nothing

Rainstruck April 16, 2015 at 11:04 AM UTC

1. We had our reasons and they're private.
2. Don't say someone is immature if you don't know him :')
3. Do you know the meaning of "fanboy"?
4. Ok you left for a month and stopped flaming but right when you're back, you start flaming again.
This is why I really don't like this thread. People wish they could have their name on this thread, and then when they don't see their name, they feel down. And when one comment is off, it can cause a whole ruckus to start. I discourage these type of threads because I know some people who wish that their name was mentioned, but isn't. Now I'm not saying this for my sake, because I probably not going to apply because of personal reasons I have shared with a few select others, but please keep the comments nice and respectful towards others by not putting others down.

Eteh April 16, 2015 at 12:04 PM UTC

Honestly, I feel that anyone can be a mod, just that he/she needs to follow the rules, set a good example to other players and have good leadership qualities. Doesn't matter how old you are, or where you live or whatsoever, as long as you can live up to moderator requirements. 

One thing that is bad about the players (not all of them) is that when people try to help others, they accuse them of Staff Impersonation and insult them. That is one thing that the community needs to improve on

pope_panda April 16, 2015 at 1:04 PM UTC

timmy bubbles

Lieutenantpants April 16, 2015 at 1:04 PM UTC

Could you explain this further please? I don't think by any means that people being "rude" on the forums is a respectable trait. Being outgoing and confident about their opinions is one thing, but if you are widely perceived as rude, chances are you're being rude. Those sort of people are the ones who do not handle power well.

Newcleus April 16, 2015 at 1:04 PM UTC

Could you explain this further please? I don't think by any means that people being "rude" on the forums is a respectable trait. Being outgoing and confident about their opinions is one thing, but if you are widely perceived as rude, chances are you're being rude. Those sort of people are the ones who do not handle power well.
Well, I mean people that are moreso assertive as opposed to rude. I'm not talking about the flamers, but rather the people who aren't afraid to speak their mind on unpopular topics.

Lieutenantpants April 16, 2015 at 1:04 PM UTC

Well, I mean people that are moreso assertive as opposed to rude. I'm not talking about the flamers, but rather the people who aren't afraid to speak their mind on unpopular topics.
Those people shouldn't be perceived as rude then, there is a fine line between being assertive and being rude. Regardless, I think there are certain traits that should be encouraged for staff member hopefuls and that isn't necessarily one of them.

Newcleus April 16, 2015 at 1:04 PM UTC

Those people shouldn't be perceived as rude then, there is a fine line between being assertive and being rude. Regardless, I think there are certain traits that should be encouraged for staff member hopefuls and that isn't necessarily one of them.
Apologies, I misworded myself. 
However, I disagree. When there are Mods on the TS who won't do their job because they are too shy or nervous to do so, it becomes a problem.  
Speaking up for your thoughts is extremely important for yourself, the staff team, and really the community as a whole.

PokerFace April 16, 2015 at 2:04 PM UTC

This is why I really don't like this thread. People wish they could have their name on this thread, and then when they don't see their name, they feel down. And when one comment is off, it can cause a whole ruckus to start. I discourage these type of threads because I know some people who wish that their name was mentioned, but isn't. Now I'm not saying this for my sake, because I probably not going to apply because of personal reasons I have shared with a few select others, but please keep the comments nice and respectful towards others by not putting others down.
Haha

Thas me.

Dyspa April 16, 2015 at 3:04 PM UTC

I'm trying to stay appropiate but he comes in with the flame again, I can't just stand there and look how he flames the community by giving invalid excuses.

Rainstruck April 16, 2015 at 4:04 PM UTC

I'm trying to stay appropiate but he comes in with the flame again, I can't just stand there and look how he flames the community by giving invalid excuses.
Im not going to take sides on this argument, I'm just going to say this.

If there is fire, don't add gas to the flame.

XtraMajestical April 16, 2015 at 4:04 PM UTC

Sunrise :D

JDKL April 16, 2015 at 4:04 PM UTC

I personally think that truespitfire should.

Sem April 16, 2015 at 5:04 PM UTC

not juanoh

scolton April 17, 2015 at 12:04 AM UTC

1. Of course, harassing other players "is" allowed as long as you have "your reasons". As a former moderator, I expect you to be aware of rule A1.

"Maintain a casual and positive atmosphere at all times. Inappropriate or aggressive language, regardless if it is directed at someone or not, will not be tolerated. Be respectful of all players. Harassment, bullying, rudeness and excessive swearing is strictly not allowed."

2. Where did I say he was immature? I said it was a behaviour a staff member shouldn't have, whether he is a staff member now or about to become a staff member in the future.

3. I know exactly what a fanboy is, like those retarded DGB fanboys who spam me on Skype like I would give a f**k.

4. I'm not flaming anywhere, I'm supposed to post who I think would fit and wouldn't fit as a potential staff member, which I did.. Why do you get so offended by it?
You really shouldn't use the word "retarded."

BoldAndBrash April 17, 2015 at 12:04 AM UTC

1. Of course, harassing other players "is" allowed as long as you have "your reasons". As a former moderator, I expect you to be aware of rule A1.

"Maintain a casual and positive atmosphere at all times. Inappropriate or aggressive language, regardless if it is directed at someone or not, will not be tolerated. Be respectful of all players. Harassment, bullying, rudeness and excessive swearing is strictly not allowed."

2. Where did I say he was immature? I said it was a behaviour a staff member shouldn't have, whether he is a staff member now or about to become a staff member in the future.

3. I know exactly what a fanboy is, like those retarded DGB fanboys who spam me on Skype like I would give a f**k.

4. I'm not flaming anywhere, I'm supposed to post who I think would fit and wouldn't fit as a potential staff member, which I did.. Why do you get so offended by it?
Please just don't use the word retard

SnowSX3 April 17, 2015 at 6:04 AM UTC

I have a few people in mind.
When the staff apps come out, it's going to be quite fun.

Hacktivism April 17, 2015 at 6:04 AM UTC

I can see Spencer as a moderator as well. He's responsible, knows the rules quite well, and engages in conversations with the community in a friendly manner, whether it's in-game or on the forums.

Spartemex May 7, 2015 at 9:05 PM UTC

With apps here, I thought a bump might be in order ;)

I could see Heatless as a good mod.

Okiba May 7, 2015 at 11:05 PM UTC

I can see Trex as a mod.

Idk y.

Cynthesis May 8, 2015 at 12:05 AM UTC

I can see quite a few of my friends as mods: they include, but are not limited to,

Retaliation
Rapturous
ColdCraftMC
Milki
timaeusTestified
FlufflesSub
BrokenVacuum

Aerosmith May 8, 2015 at 1:05 AM UTC

DoctaPop. (This wasn't arranged)

PieZ May 8, 2015 at 2:05 AM UTC

The avicus server has denied my voice once again. That PieZ kid should get owner of the server for his amazing attitude and he loves to help others out
/joke

Jahaj May 8, 2015 at 2:05 AM UTC

I think at least 1/2 of the first batch of interviewees will become Mods.

TheColdCrafter May 8, 2015 at 3:05 AM UTC

Ima name a few
Fluffles
Tanpopo
Slicorn
ElementProHD
resepignev

RightSide May 8, 2015 at 5:05 AM UTC

Ima name a few
Fluffles
Tanpopo
Slicorn
ElementProHD
resepignev
Thanks but I'm got denied for immaturity and try Harding.

MasterProX May 8, 2015 at 6:05 AM UTC

To be fair, the staff do value the quality of a player's character and ability to communicate and moderate, potentially evinced through their application, over the quantity of hours they're able to come online — a copious amount of sloppy work is, ultimately, sloppy nonetheless. Therefore, yes, you would be correct in saying that the staff are less concerned with activity... however, that doesn't entail "bias". I'm sure others can see your "immaturity" (or, for the sake of a more accurate term, "naivete") in your posts as well; this is probably what warranted the staff's denial of your application, which is not biased in any way.

JustBudah May 8, 2015 at 6:05 AM UTC

I think Sesspee would be a good mod.

Zedther May 8, 2015 at 7:05 AM UTC

flo

PokerFace May 8, 2015 at 7:05 AM UTC

To be fair, the staff do value the quality of a player's character and ability to communicate and moderate, potentially evinced through their application, over the quantity of hours they're able to come online — a copious amount of sloppy work is, ultimately, sloppy nonetheless. Therefore, yes, you would be correct in saying that the staff are less concerned with activity... however, that doesn't entail "bias". I'm sure others can see your "immaturity" (or, for the sake of a more accurate term, "naivete") in your posts as well; this is probably what warranted the staff's denial of your application, which is not biased in any way.
Nobody can compete with your level of diction xD

Robin_DD_J May 8, 2015 at 6:05 PM UTC

I think my fat buddy jive will make it 

And dont take offence when i say fat, it's a joke we got irl.

Iron May 12, 2015 at 1:05 PM UTC

First of all, I would like to congratulate those who have been accepted for review. However, I hope everyone keeps this in mind, even if your name is not said here you are still going to have the same chance at getting Jr. Mod, as opposed to someone who gets mentioned 100 times. Personally, when I got promoted 0 people "vouched" for me, and guess what. It did bring me down, however; I let my lack of inclusion within this post propel me farther then I ever would have, had I been suggested 20 times. Let your underdog like characteristics send you rocketing into the interviews! Overall, what I'm trying too say is don't take this post personally, if you aren't on it don't sweat it!

Timmy_Bubbles May 12, 2015 at 6:05 PM UTC

First of all, I would like to congratulate those who have been accepted for review. However, I hope everyone keeps this in mind, even if your name is not said here you are still going to have the same chance at getting Jr. Mod, as opposed to someone who gets mentioned 100 times. Personally, when I got promoted 0 people "vouched" for me, and guess what. It did bring me down, however; I let my lack of inclusion within this post propel me farther then I ever would have, had I been suggested 20 times. Let your underdog like characteristics send you rocketing into the interviews! Overall, what I'm trying too say is don't take this post personally, if you aren't on it don't sweat it!
yeah but when people are thirsty for attention they go cry in a pillow because people don't pick them.

Spelling May 12, 2015 at 6:05 PM UTC

That's incorrect. I haven't scratched the surface of this server in almost half a year and I can tell you that's wrong. If they wanted active staff members they would select solely regular players who come on more often than others (basically pick your favorite from top 15). Now most of those in or near the top 15 have been staff. The argument towards this was that they were "more active" and it wasn't biased. As much as that is true, their success wasn't based off of how much they played the game and never was. They likely had good applications for the time and were promoted because they were entrusted with the ability to run the server. Now getting denied for... mod tryharding? Seems a little silly from my perspective. I don't understand how you can't tryhard for mod. 

Oh oh yes and to my original point, staff are going to be flooding the server after promotions. Basically there will be too many staff online and they will simply hog each other's reports. So your problem will essentially be nullified by the time of the promotions. 

@MasterPro If I can make a small suggestion, try not to be as verbose as that. I know it sounds odd, but there are some people on this server that can't comprehend your level of literature. If they can't read it then it basically defeats the purpose of writing out the post. If it's habitual then I don't care, don't listen to me, I'm just some guy on the internet

Just back for this one post.

RightSide May 12, 2015 at 7:05 PM UTC

That's incorrect. I haven't scratched the surface of this server in almost half a year and I can tell you that's wrong. If they wanted active staff members they would select solely regular players who come on more often than others (basically pick your favorite from top 15). Now most of those in or near the top 15 have been staff. The argument towards this was that they were "more active" and it wasn't biased. As much as that is true, their success wasn't based off of how much they played the game and never was. They likely had good applications for the time and were promoted because they were entrusted with the ability to run the server. Now getting denied for... mod tryharding? Seems a little silly from my perspective. I don't understand how you can't tryhard for mod. 

Oh oh yes and to my original point, staff are going to be flooding the server after promotions. Basically there will be too many staff online and they will simply hog each other's reports. So your problem will essentially be nullified by the time of the promotions. 

@MasterPro If I can make a small suggestion, try not to be as verbose as that. I know it sounds odd, but there are some people on this server that can't comprehend your level of literature. If they can't read it then it basically defeats the purpose of writing out the post. If it's habitual then I don't care, don't listen to me, I'm just some guy on the internet

Well one of the staff defined why I got denied because of like try harding, next time I'm going to try not to be as active maybe it would work xD

Iron May 12, 2015 at 7:05 PM UTC

Well one of the staff defined why I got denied because of like try harding, next time I'm going to try not to be as active maybe it would work xD
Element, please stop complaining about your denial! If you really don't understand just talk to a senior on Teamspeak.... Acting immature like this is only giving yourself a bad impression. 

*Advice Bird Flies Away*

SnowSX3 May 12, 2015 at 7:05 PM UTC

Stay on topic please.

RightSide May 13, 2015 at 5:05 AM UTC

Stay on topic please.
Yes, sorry :)

MasterProX May 13, 2015 at 7:05 AM UTC

I suppose there's irony in that I purposely went out of my way to simplify that reply before posting it, which I usually don't spend time doing... nonetheless, I see no point in doing so all the time, since what I post generally isn't that insightful anyway. I get what you mean, but unless I was given a significant job, such as relaying an announcement to the entire community (in which case I'd do so in a manner such that every person who reads it can understand), there's no crucial need to speak conversationally — I never seem to get acknowledged anyway, regardless of the circumstances.

Also, I deliberately make my posts hard to comprehend sometimes; you can say almost anything you want on the forums, as long as you say it the right way... but, I digress. I'd love to see Hacktivism as a staff member again, but, in light of recent events, I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

Atdit May 25, 2015 at 12:05 PM UTC

Resepignev

Aphelion May 25, 2015 at 2:05 PM UTC

I would say Avicus would benefit by promoting Robin, kycrafft and Frozen as I only see potential in these three.

EndiMC May 25, 2015 at 3:05 PM UTC

i say iron as hes always friendly and helps out :D

TheColdCrafter May 25, 2015 at 6:05 PM UTC

i say iron as hes always friendly and helps out :D
Iron's already mod...

Lakitue May 25, 2015 at 8:05 PM UTC

I would say Avicus would benefit by promoting Robin, kycrafft and Frozen as I only see potential in these three.
GUESS WHO GOT IT

AstroPizza May 25, 2015 at 9:05 PM UTC

I think they should give this pizza kid Owner he's just too good.

EndiMC May 25, 2015 at 9:05 PM UTC

Iron's already mod...
:o sorry derp but good :)

TheColdCrafter May 25, 2015 at 9:05 PM UTC

:o sorry derp but good :)
Derpp
but on topic

infractions
Juanoh
and MLGTino

SirCyaniide May 25, 2015 at 9:05 PM UTC

Grape smoothie

EndiMC May 25, 2015 at 9:05 PM UTC

Derpp
but on topic

infractions
Juanoh
and MLGTino
Yep :)

ViceTechnicolour May 25, 2015 at 9:05 PM UTC

Iron's already mod...
Maybe he meant as a senior?

TheColdCrafter May 25, 2015 at 10:05 PM UTC

Maybe he meant as a senior?
Possibly

TheColdCrafter July 22, 2015 at 10:07 PM UTC

Gonna bump cause this is an interesting discussion.
whoo, after the people that are mod now after apps?

Not 100% sure but I thing Pavlo would be good ;)

Robin_DD_J July 22, 2015 at 10:07 PM UTC

Gonna bump cause this is an interesting discussion.
whoo, after the people that are mod now after apps?

Not 100% sure but I thing Pavlo would be good ;)
Pav is already Staff doe

TheColdCrafter July 22, 2015 at 10:07 PM UTC

Pav is already Staff doe
This is for mods silly ;)

Spartemex July 23, 2015 at 12:07 AM UTC

ZeBanana is very mature and kind :)

Aliu17 July 23, 2015 at 12:07 AM UTC

I think the next staff members should be mature and are very chill and nice towards other people and trying to stop annoying people like if they are spamming,scamming,or using caps too much.

kycrafft July 23, 2015 at 12:07 AM UTC

Aex4SrMod2015

BoldAndBrash July 23, 2015 at 12:07 AM UTC

This is for mods silly ;)
"Who will be the next staff member"

Map Devs count as staff

TheColdCrafter July 23, 2015 at 1:07 AM UTC

"Who will be the next staff member"

Map Devs count as staff
But there's a separate thread for who will be the next mapdev

BoldAndBrash July 23, 2015 at 2:07 AM UTC

But there's a separate thread for who will be the next mapdev
Yeah, I realized xD Strange.

NolanDalton July 23, 2015 at 4:07 AM UTC

""Also, I can see jozzmcozz and NolanDalton doing very well as Senior Moderators. I think both of them have what it takes to take on the next level of responsibility. 
That's just my list for now, I will of course update it as necessary."" 

kek

badgg July 23, 2015 at 8:07 AM UTC

""Also, I can see jozzmcozz and NolanDalton doing very well as Senior Moderators. I think both of them have what it takes to take on the next level of responsibility. 

kek
THE NOSTALGIA :O

Pelpelajax July 23, 2015 at 9:07 AM UTC

Dilpickel?

jannerboy July 23, 2015 at 9:07 AM UTC

JannerGod <3

TheColdCrafter July 25, 2015 at 2:07 AM UTC

Phyre_

TheColdCrafter July 27, 2015 at 8:07 PM UTC

dilpickell

Robin_DD_J July 27, 2015 at 10:07 PM UTC

DaGoldBrick

Burningtaco_224 July 27, 2015 at 11:07 PM UTC

some of these suggestions are to bring old mods back tho i do like the idea of bringing glitchy1 and evocal back tho if para was to lose mod status id nominate him or her but for now im going with glitchy1 and evocal

BoldAndBrash July 27, 2015 at 11:07 PM UTC

some of these suggestions are to bring old mods back tho i do like the idea of bringing glitchy1 and evocal back tho if para was to lose mod status id nominate him or her but for now im going with glitchy1 and evocal
Evo  is already a mod

kycrafft July 28, 2015 at 3:07 AM UTC

DaGoldBrick
Hmmm I think he might just be a good mod. He should apply.

Aphelion July 28, 2015 at 5:07 PM UTC

It wouldn't surprise me if the staff promotes someone who uses the word N*gger frequently, you never know, you might even be a self-proclaimed staff member by doing so nowadays. *thumbs up*

NolanDalton July 28, 2015 at 5:07 PM UTC

It wouldn't surprise me if the staff promotes someone who uses the word N*gger frequently, you never know, you might even be a self-proclaimed staff member by doing so nowadays. *thumbs up*
Eh, the staff selection process has came a long way, but still plenty of issues.

Aphelion July 28, 2015 at 5:07 PM UTC

Eh, the staff selection process has came a long way, but still plenty of issues.
Lol, I bet you it has ;)

NolanDalton July 28, 2015 at 5:07 PM UTC

Lol, I bet you it has ;)
Yeah, I used to be a Senior Mod, I know it has.

Robin_DD_J July 28, 2015 at 5:07 PM UTC

Yeah, I used to be a Senior Mod, I know it has.
As a recently retired mod, I must agree. But there is still a lot of improvment needed.

PieZ July 28, 2015 at 6:07 PM UTC

That PieZ kid would become a great dictator

Robin_DD_J July 28, 2015 at 6:07 PM UTC

That PieZ kid would become a great dictator
He is a bit too eZ doe

Numberz_ July 28, 2015 at 6:07 PM UTC

As a recently retired mod, I must agree. But there is still a lot of improvment needed.
Good thing you got out when you could.

NolanDalton July 28, 2015 at 6:07 PM UTC

Good thing you got out when you could.
What months were you staff for?

MerlinMaster July 28, 2015 at 6:07 PM UTC

LOL this thread is still going?

Numberz_ July 28, 2015 at 6:07 PM UTC

What months were you staff for?
January to June.

NolanDalton July 28, 2015 at 6:07 PM UTC

January to June.
I can see why staffing is hard for some, it all depends on the senior staff and admins at the time, I enjoyed my 9 months a lot, but I see where you're coming from.

Iron July 28, 2015 at 7:07 PM UTC

I think Masterpro would be a good mod.

Cynthesis July 28, 2015 at 8:07 PM UTC

+Over 9000

Numberz_ July 28, 2015 at 8:07 PM UTC

He would have been if he didn't get demoted. ;/

Aphelion July 29, 2015 at 4:07 PM UTC

I agree, he is a [Redacted] of what a "great mod" would be.

Numberz_ July 29, 2015 at 4:07 PM UTC

I agree, he is a [Redacted] of what a "great mod" would be.
That's perfectly fine according to senior staff. They do it too.

Robin_DD_J July 29, 2015 at 4:07 PM UTC

That's perfectly fine according to senior staff. They do it too.

Ihze July 29, 2015 at 4:07 PM UTC

me

Spartemex July 29, 2015 at 4:07 PM UTC

I don't want to crash a party, but could we please just suggest our own people rather than debating the negatives of others? Lets keep it positive please :)

TheColdCrafter July 29, 2015 at 5:07 PM UTC

I think ZeBanana could get it, he's pretty kind and mature, and could be a good moderator

Myv July 29, 2015 at 6:07 PM UTC

This thread is over a year old really

Robin_DD_J July 29, 2015 at 6:07 PM UTC

This thread is over a year old really
It's one of those threads that can't really die

TheColdCrafter August 5, 2015 at 6:08 PM UTC

I think jiphy could be a a good mod, I always see him enforcing rules

Sevoo August 5, 2015 at 6:08 PM UTC

Me, if I was the complete opposite of I am now. =P

Numberz_ August 5, 2015 at 7:08 PM UTC

I think jiphy could be a a good mod, I always see him enforcing rules
+1

SnowSX3 August 5, 2015 at 7:08 PM UTC

Going through this thread is so nostalgic.

FrozenSolstice August 5, 2015 at 7:08 PM UTC

Going through this thread is so nostalgic.
I know right.

Cynthesis August 5, 2015 at 7:08 PM UTC

^^

Anyways, I love how nobody recommended me, but look where I am now :P

^^

Anyways, I love how nobody recommended me, but look where I am now :P
Being honest, the community reccomendations don't actually mean anything. In the end it's the staff who decide on the promotions.

Does it matter?

Cynthesis August 5, 2015 at 7:08 PM UTC

Being honest, the community reccomendations don't actually mean anything. In the end it's the staff who decide on the promotions.

Does it matter?
No, it doesn't really. I just find it to be kinda unusual.

No, it doesn't really. I just find it to be kinda unusual.
K

TheColdCrafter August 6, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

I think the next 3 will be

Zintenka
Jiphy
(Insert Name Here)

Jahaj August 6, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

kek
We should get him to suggest more people, because evidently he's pretty good at it.

TheColdCrafter August 6, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

We should get him to suggest more people, because evidently he's pretty good at it.
he was last seen 3 months ago

SnowSX3 August 6, 2015 at 4:08 AM UTC

Does it matter?
I disagree that they don't mean anything.
Yes, the community don't make the calls but they're an important part of the process.
More important than you think.

Invenow August 6, 2015 at 5:08 AM UTC

I want to try as a mod

ImTheRealBakugo August 6, 2015 at 9:08 AM UTC

I want to try as a mod
Only wait.

TheColdCrafter August 7, 2015 at 12:08 AM UTC

I think jiphy zintenka and zebanana

TheColdCrafter August 7, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

DarkSoul__

Fluffdawg287 August 7, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

glitchy1

TheColdCrafter August 7, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

glitchy1
I don't think he has any intention of being staff again xd

AtditC August 7, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

atdit, i heard great things about him

TheColdCrafter August 7, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

atdit, i heard great things about him
He sounds like a possible candidate he even gave us the gift of music bot

Ingigo August 7, 2015 at 7:08 AM UTC

Jiphy and Joltz

TheColdCrafter August 7, 2015 at 12:08 PM UTC

Jiphy and Joltz
I think Joltz already got it xd

mopsistudios August 7, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

Well it's not gonna be me!

Robin_DD_J August 7, 2015 at 5:08 PM UTC

Well it's not gonna be me!
Damn straight you're right

Nicolai156 August 27, 2015 at 2:08 PM UTC

zerkk for mod

Robin_DD_J August 27, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

Tazz based m0d

TheColdCrafter September 5, 2015 at 6:09 AM UTC

I feel like a bump is appropriate, with staff apps being here. Im gonna say jahaj and spoookeh

AIDSquirt September 5, 2015 at 6:09 AM UTC

Cold, iLavaTiger,  and Zerkk all deserve it :D

TheColdCrafter September 5, 2015 at 8:09 PM UTC

Cold, iLavaTiger,  and Zerkk all deserve it :D
I think zerkk would  be good aswell

Spoookeh September 5, 2015 at 11:09 PM UTC

I feel like a bump is appropriate, with staff apps being here. Im gonna say jahaj and spoookeh
:D Good luck in your app by the way!

BoldAndBrash September 5, 2015 at 11:09 PM UTC

iLavaTiger is respectful, knows the rules, and is overall pretty chill...I wouldn't be surprised if he got it. :3

TheColdCrafter September 6, 2015 at 12:09 AM UTC

:D Good luck in your app by the way!
you too :)

Fuseh September 6, 2015 at 12:09 AM UTC

Tazz based m0d
Hahahah his dream got crushed.. :^)

DonaldMyTrump September 6, 2015 at 1:09 AM UTC

john cena.

TheColdCrafter September 10, 2015 at 1:09 AM UTC

Alright I think I got my final list xd

1.Spoookeh
2.Spizy
3.iLavaTiger
4.Zerkk

smitdaIt September 10, 2015 at 2:09 AM UTC

john cena for prez

JJTheGuy September 10, 2015 at 5:09 AM UTC

ColdTheCrocodile?

Tazz September 10, 2015 at 6:09 AM UTC

JIVE

hasl September 10, 2015 at 6:09 AM UTC

Gilly?

Spoookeh September 10, 2015 at 6:09 AM UTC

Cold, Spizy, Rile, Venny and Zerkk

kycrafft September 10, 2015 at 7:09 AM UTC

Gilly?
leaker

FrostedCupcakez September 10, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

I think Spookz would be a really great mod! 
:) He's helpful and a hard working person.

DonaldMyTrump September 10, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

Cold, Spizy, Rile, Venny and Zerkk
berzerk new staff team hm? :3

Robin_DD_J September 10, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

Bc will carry staff!!!

Spoookeh September 10, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

Considering 2 of the mentioned names aren't in Berzerk and another will most likely leave, I don't think so :)

Cynthesis September 10, 2015 at 10:09 PM UTC

Hopefully, Riley will get Jr. Mod soon. I know he'd be amazing :3

ItzAidan September 11, 2015 at 5:09 AM UTC

___Aidan should get Jr. Mod! jk I don't know who though.

kycrafft September 11, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

Berzerk was the ex-staff team :/

SnowSX3 September 15, 2015 at 7:09 AM UTC

et477

Active. Hard working. Friendly. Respectful. Ready.

Coco_stag September 15, 2015 at 7:09 AM UTC

ERIC FOR MAPDEV!!!!!!

Cynthesis September 15, 2015 at 10:09 PM UTC

et477

Active. Hard working. Friendly. Respectful. Ready.
I second that :)

ViceTechnicolour September 16, 2015 at 10:09 AM UTC

MidnightBeats for next admin please ;3

Numberz_ September 16, 2015 at 10:09 AM UTC

MidnightBeats for next admin please ;3
+1

Nicolai156 October 11, 2015 at 3:10 PM UTC

Javipepe and Eako for Senior Moderator!

voidloop October 11, 2015 at 3:10 PM UTC

Javi hasn't got 7 months just yet.

BoldAndBrash October 11, 2015 at 3:10 PM UTC

<333

@Troekiu You don't need 7 months. :P If that were the case I don't think either me or Javi would be legible, lol.

ItzAidan October 11, 2015 at 5:10 PM UTC

Cardioo will be the next mod o_o jk

SWEET_Johny October 11, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

honestly ducksfanwaterloo has a really good chance this time same with misscarmel

Noemiii October 12, 2015 at 12:10 AM UTC

I was Mod of Badlion networkxD

SnowSX3 October 12, 2015 at 2:10 AM UTC

honestly ducksfanwaterloo has a really good chance this time same with misscarmel
Not to sound rude or anything but they're not exactly active.

voidloop October 12, 2015 at 8:10 AM UTC

I heard this guy, Snorru, he's pretty good.
he should come back

@op: Javi For Sr all the way!

SnowSX3 October 12, 2015 at 8:10 AM UTC

I heard this guy, Snorru, he's pretty good.
he should come back

@op: Javi For Sr all the way!
He should come back shouldn't he? 
;)

voidloop October 12, 2015 at 8:10 AM UTC

He should come back shouldn't he? 
;)
Yes!, He indeed should!

He was active and a really nice person, actually, one of the nicest people on Avicus IMO
#SnowComeBackForChristmas

Mooch24 October 12, 2015 at 1:10 PM UTC

when do i get my mod back?

Nicolai156 November 11, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Javi for Senior Mod!! Resepignev for Map Dev!! Tazz and BmB for Jr.MOD!!

Ihze November 11, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

me for mod

Coco_stag November 11, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

pal4admin

hasl November 11, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

These names look so good in dark red! :o

Cynthesis November 11, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

Meh, I liked mine better in blue anyways :P

kiwi654321 November 11, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

me end of discussion

McFanta_ November 17, 2015 at 7:11 PM UTC

Tazz for mod!!

AtditC November 17, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Tazz

McFanta_ November 17, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Tazz
Yeah +100000!! And you for mod too :P.

AtditC November 17, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Yeah +100000!! And you for mod too :P.
Sure if you want the staff team to be ed

MerlinMaster November 17, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

oooo i know lindstagram!!!

steven5703 November 17, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

Sure if you want the staff team to be ed
What is the point of taking a picture of the word ddos instead of writing it out

@Merlin +1

McFanta_ November 21, 2015 at 7:11 PM UTC

resepignev for map dev! Tazz for jr.mod!

McFanta_ November 25, 2015 at 7:11 PM UTC

I would say GrapeSmoothie for Administrator

- 1 He is a Sr.Mod!
- 2 He is a very dedicated person so I think he will be great as an admin!
- 3 We need more admins and I think he would be perfect!

McFanta_ December 21, 2015 at 8:12 PM UTC

Javi for admin! He is a great guy!

Myworld6 December 21, 2015 at 11:12 PM UTC

Me!

*Awkward silence*

Or maybe not. =$

DaFrozenBlaze December 22, 2015 at 2:12 AM UTC

Javi for admin! He is a great guy!
To be eliglible for Admin, you have to b a Sr.Mod

Cynthesis December 22, 2015 at 3:12 AM UTC

Meeeeee!

Nah, I'm gonna wait a while until I apply again :P

Petlas December 22, 2015 at 3:12 AM UTC

myworld6

MerlinMaster December 22, 2015 at 5:12 AM UTC

NewCleus

hasl December 22, 2015 at 6:12 AM UTC

Tazz, but he might be too busy with event work. :/

zero9178 December 22, 2015 at 8:12 AM UTC

Tazz

Myworld6 December 22, 2015 at 1:12 PM UTC

myworld6
<3

McFanta_ February 7, 2016 at 8:02 PM UTC

I'm not trying to bump this thread but I have so suggestions :P!

Here Is My Suggestions :

The Next Junior Moderators :

DaFrozenBlaze - He could be a good candidate as a junior moderator! He is a good choice! He has done a lot to the community!

matic0basle . He could be a good choice because he is a ref and he is very helpful to other players. So why not?

SkyBeats - He could be a good choice. I don't have any reasons. But he could do a nice job as a Junior moderator!

The Next Senior Moderators :

Javipepe - He has done a lot of stuff to our community! He is a developer and I think he could do a great job as a Senior Moderator!

Pelpelajax - I really want him back to the sr.mod staff! He did a great job there!

Jiveh - He has done a lot of stuff the community and he is really helpful! So I hope he gets sr.mod!

The Next Junior Map Developer :

resepignev - He could do a good job! He has helped people with yml a lot. So why isn't he a map dev yet?

That's my suggestions! Sorry if I bumped the thread. Didn't mean to do it. I just wanted to share my suggestions!

Atheyna February 7, 2016 at 11:02 PM UTC

I'm not trying to bump this thread but I have so suggestions :P!

Here Is My Suggestions :

The Next Junior Moderators :

DaFrozenBlaze - He could be a good candidate as a junior moderator! He is a good choice! He has done a lot to the community!

matic0basle . He could be a good choice because he is a ref and he is very helpful to other players. So why not?

SkyBeats - He could be a good choice. I don't have any reasons. But he could do a nice job as a Junior moderator!

The Next Senior Moderators :

Javipepe - He has done a lot of stuff to our community! He is a developer and I think he could do a great job as a Senior Moderator!

Pelpelajax - I really want him back to the sr.mod staff! He did a great job there!

Jiveh - He has done a lot of stuff the community and he is really helpful! So I hope he gets sr.mod!

The Next Junior Map Developer :

resepignev - He could do a good job! He has helped people with yml a lot. So why isn't he a map dev yet?

That's my suggestions! Sorry if I bumped the thread. Didn't mean to do it. I just wanted to share my suggestions!
You should have me under next junior mod, I really want that rank!!!!!

_Mx_ February 8, 2016 at 1:02 AM UTC

I've been saying it for a really long time - resepignev deserves Sr Mod imo.

DaFrozenBlaze February 8, 2016 at 2:02 AM UTC

Flo for Sr Mod because Flo

SnowSX3 February 8, 2016 at 8:02 AM UTC

I don't understand how sessp isn't an Admin yet.

DaFrozenBlaze February 8, 2016 at 8:02 AM UTC

I don't understand how sessp isn't an Admin yet.
Too new I guess.

Too new I guess.
That hasn't been a problem in the past.
i.e Hoops, Michael, Beats, Para etc etc all spent little time as Sr.Mod before getting promoted to Admin.

DaFrozenBlaze February 8, 2016 at 8:02 AM UTC

That hasn't been a problem in the past.
i.e Hoops, Michael, Beats, Para etc etc all spent little time as Sr.Mod before getting promoted to Admin.
I have no idea why Hoops was promoted then.

I have no idea why Hoops was promoted then.
Skills, dedication, leadership ability, maturity etc etc

Vobaseball12 February 8, 2016 at 8:02 PM UTC

Flo for Sr Mod because Flo
Rese pro

hasl February 8, 2016 at 9:02 PM UTC

You should have me under next junior mod, I really want that rank!!!!!
Not before I MLG try-hard for that position.

Atheyna February 8, 2016 at 11:02 PM UTC

Not before I MLG try-hard for that position.
It's mine, and only mine.

Okiba February 9, 2016 at 12:02 AM UTC

Savage

hasl February 9, 2016 at 7:02 AM UTC

I'll give you a small loan of a million dollars for that purple rank.

hcnem February 9, 2016 at 11:02 AM UTC

LOOOOOOOL

Arigenn February 17, 2016 at 4:02 AM UTC

I heard there was a shortage of senior moderators :o

Colecrc February 17, 2016 at 5:02 AM UTC

nice

hasl February 17, 2016 at 6:02 AM UTC

Good that. :)

Howsie February 17, 2016 at 10:02 AM UTC

You've twisted my arm. I'll do it!

Coco_stag February 17, 2016 at 10:02 AM UTC

what ya mean

SnowSX3 February 17, 2016 at 10:02 AM UTC

You've twisted my arm. I'll do it!
Howsie4Senior!

DaFrozenBlaze February 17, 2016 at 12:02 PM UTC

Howsie4Senior!
Please NO

Howsie February 17, 2016 at 1:02 PM UTC

Please NO
Rude...

DaFrozenBlaze February 17, 2016 at 1:02 PM UTC

Rude...
Sorry
that was just me reacting

Wahiz February 17, 2016 at 5:02 PM UTC

Rude...
Please come back!

_DipperPines February 17, 2016 at 6:02 PM UTC

Resepignev for Sr or Admin!

Cynthesis February 17, 2016 at 10:02 PM UTC

xDDDDDDDD

Coco_stag February 18, 2016 at 11:02 AM UTC

I feel Zin would make a great map dev, like he should come back as mapdev

TheColdCrafter February 18, 2016 at 7:02 PM UTC

I honestly don't know since I just came back but I'm interested to see who would be good.

Lucartex February 18, 2016 at 7:02 PM UTC

Eell it shpuld be someone who really cares about avicus. And he shouldnt be too hot on getting mod.

Cynthesis February 18, 2016 at 8:02 PM UTC

Me! Jk, I suck :P

But in all seriousness, I'd love to see Petlas, Eteh, and Synbolism as staff.

Vobaseball12 February 18, 2016 at 9:02 PM UTC

You don't suck. Don't say that

DaFrozenBlaze February 19, 2016 at 12:02 AM UTC

Emma doesn't want to be staff. She said it isn't for her.

xXitz_NickXx February 19, 2016 at 12:02 AM UTC

Can you go check out my map? https://avicus.net/forums/490f49ce7 give some feedback on what you think should be changed  and/or say weather or not its eligible to be tested

Cynthesis February 19, 2016 at 12:02 AM UTC

Emma doesn't want to be staff. She said it isn't for her.
I really didn't ask her, either. In fact, all I really did was look at my friends list and think about who I thought would do best.

Fouled February 19, 2016 at 12:02 AM UTC

Can you go check out my map? https://avicus.net/forums/490f49ce7 give some feedback on what you think should be changed  and/or say weather or not its eligible to be tested
This isn't the correct thread to get feedback on a map. I suggest you private message Arigenn and ask him or patiently wait for an official answer on your map submission. Other then that, try not to advertise your map too much and stay on topic please.

chaibrit1 February 19, 2016 at 5:02 AM UTC

keller183

@staff

kycrafft February 19, 2016 at 5:02 AM UTC

Howsie for staff or I will get salty

hasl February 19, 2016 at 7:02 AM UTC

keller183

@staff

Brit!!! Our team of 5 lives on with the mighty Iron.

McFanta_ May 5, 2016 at 3:05 PM UTC

DaFrozenBlaze

DaFrozenBlaze May 5, 2016 at 4:05 PM UTC

DaFrozenBlaze
I didn't apply though

hasl May 5, 2016 at 5:05 PM UTC

I hope Kyoala does well on his trial.

Numberz_ May 5, 2016 at 6:05 PM UTC

I didn't apply though
If you do well enough as a referee you have a good chance of being offered a trial. At least that's how it worked in the past ;p

LFT May 5, 2016 at 10:05 PM UTC

DaFrozenBlaze, even though he doesn't speak he is a wise young chap.

Junr May 6, 2016 at 2:05 AM UTC

Anyone could be a Staff Member if they fit the Senior Moderator's requirements. It could be a person that you least expected to get staff, so hey, you never know who will be the next Staff Member.

Jahaj May 6, 2016 at 2:05 AM UTC

If you do well enough as a referee you have a good chance of being offered a trial. At least that's how it worked in the past ;p
Well that's not how it works now, although there are referrals.

Sap0 June 5, 2016 at 3:06 AM UTC

Brokennz could be a Staff Member, he's very active on the forums and he shows his love for the Network! He is very cheerful and helpful to others! <3

NolanDalton June 5, 2016 at 3:06 AM UTC

"Also, I can see jozzmcozz and NolanDalton doing very well as Senior Moderators. I think both of them have what it takes to take on the next level of responsibility. 
That's just my list for now, I will of course update it as necessary. "

major throwback

keller183 June 5, 2016 at 3:06 AM UTC

"Also, I can see jozzmcozz and NolanDalton doing very well as Senior Moderators. I think both of them have what it takes to take on the next level of responsibility. 
That's just my list for now, I will of course update it as necessary. "

major throwback
NOLAN ily<3

Brokennz June 5, 2016 at 4:06 AM UTC

Brokennz could be a Staff Member, he's very active on the forums and he shows his love for the Network! He is very cheerful and helpful to others! <3
Thanks! <3

DaFrozenBlaze June 5, 2016 at 4:06 AM UTC

LFT!!!!!!!!!

PosteGamer June 5, 2016 at 11:06 AM UTC

Tomqss

shadowolfyt June 5, 2016 at 11:06 AM UTC

Tomqss
He's already a staff member?

DaFrozenBlaze June 5, 2016 at 11:06 AM UTC

Maybe hope for him to pass his trial :)

Seuthy June 5, 2016 at 12:06 PM UTC

keller183
vouch

PosteGamer June 5, 2016 at 12:06 PM UTC

He´s Jr,Mod but i hope he pass the trial :D

shadowolfyt June 5, 2016 at 12:06 PM UTC

Maybe hope for him to pass his trial :)
Ahhh okay. As do I as well.

DaFrozenBlaze June 5, 2016 at 1:06 PM UTC

keller183
vouch
Vouch

Lokigh June 5, 2016 at 1:06 PM UTC

Vouch
Vouch

BoldAndBrash June 5, 2016 at 1:06 PM UTC

keller183
vouch
I don't think he likes the staff team, lol.

DaFrozenBlaze June 5, 2016 at 1:06 PM UTC

I don't think he likes the staff team, lol.
Keller likes everyone!

SnowSX3 August 7, 2016 at 12:08 PM UTC

Auratixx has a good chance, he's a perfect fit at the moment.

I'd like to see Sayah and Zintenka get Jr Mod too.
They're both ready, willing and deserving in my eyes.

If Rogal_Dorn_VII is applying, he'd probably get it too.
Very mature and is very open/friendly towards others.

Han_So_Hyun August 7, 2016 at 2:08 PM UTC

SnowSX3 is very active on all Avicus platforms. I haven't seen him on TeamSpeak (maybe because of the timezone). From my perspective, he is quite mature, and knows how to control himself.

Murph_the_cat is a very gentle person, yet really nice to everyone. She knows the rules and she can manage. She is very fit for a position in staff.

vladthegreat100 like SnowSX3 is very active. He cares for all people (I witnessed that) and he has maturity, and respect when making a comment. He would make a great Jr Mod.

gobernment August 7, 2016 at 4:08 PM UTC

EDIT: Scratch this post, I predict a ton of ocn mods to come here.

But I'm expecting ALM referral and Elly application sometime soon

Numberz_ August 8, 2016 at 2:08 AM UTC

keller183
vouch
I dont think Keller would ever want staff lol

vladthegreat100 August 8, 2016 at 2:08 AM UTC

SnowSX3 is very active on all Avicus platforms. I haven't seen him on TeamSpeak (maybe because of the timezone). From my perspective, he is quite mature, and knows how to control himself.

Murph_the_cat is a very gentle person, yet really nice to everyone. She knows the rules and she can manage. She is very fit for a position in staff.

vladthegreat100 like SnowSX3 is very active. He cares for all people (I witnessed that) and he has maturity, and respect when making a comment. He would make a great Jr Mod.
lol thanks, I'll be honest, this comment made my day :p But I'm not applying :p Around 2 months ago for trying to create a group with most of the staff team to demote Zac from ts dev, and if not to retire. Lets just say that plan failed and I got a forum tempban and demoted from Media :p

So I'd probably get denied this time around once again for "immaturity", so if I have any chance would probably be in another 3 months when I can "redeem myself" :P

Again thanks, I wish, but I'm not gonna waste my time making an application that I know will get denied :p

Also where'd you witness me caring for all people o.o Just wondering :p I know I've done it a few times recently but I have terrible memory and don't really remember too much you being around the times I've done some good stuff to care for people :p

OldManTigerMask August 8, 2016 at 5:08 AM UTC

I think SnowSX3 will be staff next :) 

Snow is honestly a very cool guy and is very mature. I believe SnowSX3 has the potential to be one of the few decent moderators out there :) (Of course not saying they are all not decent, some are and I haven't met all of them so please don't take it that way)

:)

Phjilip August 8, 2016 at 6:08 AM UTC

I hope me xD

hasl August 10, 2016 at 12:08 PM UTC

I think they'll be a few surprises this batch.

Han_So_Hyun August 10, 2016 at 6:08 PM UTC

lol thanks, I'll be honest, this comment made my day :p But I'm not applying :p Around 2 months ago for trying to create a group with most of the staff team to demote Zac from ts dev, and if not to retire. Lets just say that plan failed and I got a forum tempban and demoted from Media :p

So I'd probably get denied this time around once again for "immaturity", so if I have any chance would probably be in another 3 months when I can "redeem myself" :P

Again thanks, I wish, but I'm not gonna waste my time making an application that I know will get denied :p

Also where'd you witness me caring for all people o.o Just wondering :p I know I've done it a few times recently but I have terrible memory and don't really remember too much you being around the times I've done some good stuff to care for people :p
Well..I have seen you doing good things to people in Slack. And in the Forums, you tell you opinion in a subject with sincerity (the way I have seen, I am not sure if it is true :D).
I haven't seen you around in minecraft that much, so yeah. :)

ImRaging August 10, 2016 at 7:08 PM UTC

Auraclicks

MrDogPT August 11, 2016 at 4:08 AM UTC

#TobyForMod :)

ApolloIsFunky August 11, 2016 at 11:08 AM UTC

My boi sayah will be next i bet

voidloop August 11, 2016 at 12:08 PM UTC

My boi sayah will be next i bet

ApolloIsFunky August 11, 2016 at 12:08 PM UTC

love ya man <3

voidloop August 11, 2016 at 12:08 PM UTC

love ya man <3
me too <333

Xuph August 11, 2016 at 1:08 PM UTC

im next admin prepare yourselves

BoldAndBrash August 13, 2016 at 11:08 AM UTC

I think SnowSX3 will be staff next :) 

Snow is honestly a very cool guy and is very mature. I believe SnowSX3 has the potential to be one of the few decent moderators out there :) (Of course not saying they are all not decent, some are and I haven't met all of them so please don't take it that way)

Yeah, he gets too much crap for what he did in the beginning of his staff reign, he actually is a good candidate in my opinion.

MeMyselfAndGhost August 13, 2016 at 12:08 PM UTC

OH SHIT

MrDogPT August 14, 2016 at 10:08 AM UTC

Make Avicus great again! #DericTrump

voidloop August 15, 2016 at 12:08 AM UTC

Auratixx has a good chance, he's a perfect fit at the moment.

I'd like to see Sayah and Zintenka get Jr Mod too.
They're both ready, willing and deserving in my eyes.

If Rogal_Dorn_VII is applying, he'd probably get it too.
Very mature and is very open/friendly towards others.
"I'd like to see Sayah"

meme

Arigenn August 15, 2016 at 1:08 AM UTC

I have high hopes for Arigenn getting in, I heard he would make a good moderator.

Fouled August 15, 2016 at 1:08 AM UTC

I have high hopes for Arigenn getting in, I heard he would make a good moderator.
I can confirm that he won't be getting moderator any time soon.

DaFrozenBlaze August 15, 2016 at 2:08 AM UTC

keller183
Too godly

Acceqted August 15, 2016 at 3:08 AM UTC

Try again next time mi amigo

OldManTigerMask August 15, 2016 at 4:08 AM UTC

Oh well, I guess there's always next time

SnowSX3 August 15, 2016 at 4:08 AM UTC

pfftt, next you'll tell me he's a good admin or something

Arigenn August 15, 2016 at 5:08 AM UTC

pfftt, next you'll tell me he's a good admin or something
he is!

SnowSX3 August 15, 2016 at 5:08 AM UTC

he is!
I think you might be onto something here!

Fabricating August 15, 2016 at 5:08 AM UTC

I'd say,

Glitchy1
SnowSX3

simply because they seem fit for staff in my eyes and there pretty mature!

DaFrozenBlaze August 15, 2016 at 5:08 AM UTC

I'd say,

Glitchy1
SnowSX3

simply because they seem fit for staff in my eyes and there pretty mature!
Glitchy

Fabricating August 15, 2016 at 7:08 AM UTC

Glitchy
Eh maybe, you never know lol back then he was an okay staff member he was pretty nice towards me.

DaFrozenBlaze August 15, 2016 at 7:08 AM UTC

Eh maybe, you never know lol back then he was an okay staff member he was pretty nice towards me.
I mean
He doesn't play anymore

Diabolicx November 25, 2016 at 1:11 PM UTC

does this have to be suggestions for mod? i want to suggest someone for mapdev

BoldAndBrash November 25, 2016 at 2:11 PM UTC

does this have to be suggestions for mod? i want to suggest someone for mapdev
No, it's just for fun. None of these suggestions actually help people get those ranks, it's like a prediction thread.

Diabolicx November 25, 2016 at 7:11 PM UTC

okay then it would be cool if [avatar-user: _distraction_] got mapdev

_DISTRACTION_ November 25, 2016 at 8:11 PM UTC

okay then it would be cool if [avatar-user: _distraction_] got mapdev
The format for a tag is  which becomes  Diabolicx.

Da_cake_dood November 25, 2016 at 10:11 PM UTC

mr jerry

Diabolicx November 26, 2016 at 9:11 AM UTC

The format for a tag is  which becomes  Diabolicx.
oh ok, thanks  :)

DaFrozenBlaze November 26, 2016 at 1:11 PM UTC

oh ok, thanks  :)
You can easily tag someone with the last icon

vladthegreat100 December 1, 2016 at 3:12 PM UTC

Me!!!

_DISTRACTION_ December 1, 2016 at 5:12 PM UTC

Me!!!
*Puts on glasses and squints*

Hmm...

vladthegreat100 December 2, 2016 at 1:12 AM UTC

*Puts on glasses and squints*

Hmm...
Something not good with your eyes? (⌐□_□)

_DISTRACTION_ December 2, 2016 at 2:12 AM UTC

Something not good with your eyes? (⌐□_□)
Nope. Everything's fine.

ogel December 2, 2016 at 5:12 AM UTC

whats up with the forums?????

Goodnighht December 2, 2016 at 5:12 AM UTC

whats up with the forums?????
There is someone spamming it. We are working on it.

TheMasterClock December 3, 2016 at 12:12 AM UTC

vladthegreat100

alexanderjoe

vladthegreat100 December 3, 2016 at 1:12 AM UTC

:]

Myv December 3, 2016 at 1:12 PM UTC

I mean the new Builders should be told if they are actually builder or not, seeming we were meant to be told on the 28th November, yet no one has told us if our applications were successful.

Someone seriously needs to sort something out.

benaye December 3, 2016 at 2:12 PM UTC

Next mod will be whoever gets promoted next. Hopefully another aussie.

MrDogPT December 3, 2016 at 2:12 PM UTC

nano

benaye December 3, 2016 at 2:12 PM UTC

nano
will not get mod

alexanderjoe December 3, 2016 at 4:12 PM UTC

benaye December 4, 2016 at 1:12 AM UTC

+1

We want you back <3

alexanderjoe December 4, 2016 at 2:12 AM UTC

+1

We want you back <3
thanks <3

Diabolicx December 4, 2016 at 12:12 PM UTC

Vlad

vladthegreat100 December 4, 2016 at 3:12 PM UTC

Vlad
<3

AtditC December 4, 2016 at 4:12 PM UTC

vladthegreat100 in exactly 6 hours and 47 minutes from now

EDIT: +10min prepare time, 15min Interview time, 20min training time

vladthegreat100 December 4, 2016 at 5:12 PM UTC

vladthegreat100 in exactly 6 hours and 47 minutes from now

EDIT: +10min prepare time, 15min Interview time, 20min training time
+1

Junr December 4, 2016 at 5:12 PM UTC

vladthegreat100

vladthegreat100 December 4, 2016 at 5:12 PM UTC

:)))))

Junr December 4, 2016 at 5:12 PM UTC

:)))))
c:

TheColdCrafter February 25, 2017 at 9:02 PM UTC

ok since this is actually relevant now lets make some predictions!!!
ppl who i think would be good
Rombeyy
JakobNorway
kon333
Clijmart
maybe  PlsExplaiinn
probably more
also gl to every1

Rombeyy February 25, 2017 at 10:02 PM UTC

Rombeyy
JakobNorway
kon333
Clijmart
maybe  PlsExplaiinn
probably more
also gl to every1
i hope i get it xD but idk my punishments might screw me xD

kon333 February 25, 2017 at 10:02 PM UTC

Rombeyy
JakobNorway
kon333
Clijmart
maybe  PlsExplaiinn
probably more
also gl to every1
Thanks! Will you apply?

JakobNorway February 25, 2017 at 10:02 PM UTC

Awww ily TheColdCrafter

xNemoII February 25, 2017 at 10:02 PM UTC

idk if these guys are applying but i think they'll be good mods

Goodnighht
XtraMajestical
JeTePardonne
KojaCola
potatoarmor

BoldAndBrash February 25, 2017 at 11:02 PM UTC

idk if these guys are applying but i think they'll be good mods

Goodnighht
XtraMajestical
JeTePardonne
KojaCola
potatoarmor
I think Mica left.

Walt February 26, 2017 at 12:02 AM UTC

zicuri

2BJ February 26, 2017 at 12:02 AM UTC

AtditC

TheColdCrafter February 26, 2017 at 1:02 AM UTC

Thanks! Will you apply?
i think so

ProddyyUwU February 26, 2017 at 2:02 AM UTC

zicuri

felipu_feliu February 26, 2017 at 4:02 AM UTC

mE 4 surrre

felipu_feliu

Passively February 26, 2017 at 4:02 AM UTC

mE 4 surrre

felipu_feliu
Congratulations on your promotion to Moderator! Looking forward to work with you :)

Legoche February 26, 2017 at 9:02 AM UTC

ImRaging

hasl February 26, 2017 at 11:02 AM UTC

ImRaging

ImRaging February 26, 2017 at 1:02 PM UTC

ImRagingIsBad

Xuph February 26, 2017 at 2:02 PM UTC

no doubt  ImRaging got this

Tazz February 26, 2017 at 2:02 PM UTC

ImRaging

what's the meme btw apollo

InputIGNHere February 26, 2017 at 2:02 PM UTC

Legend has it that whoever that got accepted in the future forum post for the list of accepted staff members will be staff members.

ImRaging February 26, 2017 at 4:02 PM UTC

ImRaging

what's the meme btw apollo
there is no meme i am 100% applying for mooderatorewr

TheColdCrafter February 26, 2017 at 4:02 PM UTC

there is no meme i am 100% applying for mooderatorewr
moderator ob the avbicus network?

Goodnighht February 26, 2017 at 9:02 PM UTC

I think Mica left.
Am not dead. :( 

I might apply this one. I may end up waiting until the next one though. I kind of enjoy the extra free time. lol

Crazy_ February 27, 2017 at 3:02 AM UTC

Legend has it that whoever that got accepted in the future forum post for the list of accepted staff members will be staff members.
Legend has it this post is really confusing

Diabolicx February 27, 2017 at 10:02 AM UTC

Legend has it this post is really confusing
It is a very crazy_ post

I don't want my post to get removed because it's not on topic so I'll list some people I think should get mod:

DaFrozenBlaze XtraMajestical dev_revs

TooSweetSki February 27, 2017 at 10:02 AM UTC

It is a very crazy_ post

I don't want my post to get removed because it's not on topic so I'll list some people I think should get mod:

DaFrozenBlaze XtraMajestical dev_revs
Don't be so diabolical!

KeewiDood February 27, 2017 at 12:02 PM UTC

I wish i could be the next staff member but if i had to choose one it would be  XtraMajestical

ElementalAssasin February 27, 2017 at 1:02 PM UTC

pls not zicuri he already stole my media not xtras mod now ;-;

TheColdCrafter March 4, 2017 at 11:03 PM UTC

KojaCola of course

yummys March 5, 2017 at 2:03 AM UTC

KojaCola of course
He probably will if he applied. Good luck!

_DISTRACTION_ March 5, 2017 at 4:03 AM UTC

At least a few people may be promoted.

TooSweetSki March 5, 2017 at 4:03 AM UTC

At least a few people may be promoted.
Thanks for keeping the community in the loop Captain Obvious xD

KrispiClean March 5, 2017 at 8:03 AM UTC

emily

Crazy_ July 1, 2017 at 11:07 PM UTC

Posighdun 

ᴰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵏ ᶦᶠ ᴵ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ˢᵃʸ ᵃᶰʸᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ, ᵖᵉᵒᵖᶫᵉ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵏ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵍᵉᵗᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᵈᵐᶦᶰ﹖

Acceqted August 2, 2017 at 8:08 PM UTC

Bumping because possible Senior & Juniors promotions :^)

BoldAndBrash August 2, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

LFT >> Senior

Skquid August 2, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

LFT >> Senior
You got to ping him man
LFT

LFT August 2, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

Senior:
BoldAndBrash
Acceqted

Junior:
falz

shadowolfyt August 2, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

Senior:
BoldAndBrash
LFT
shadowolfyt

Moderator:
Diabolicx

rinn August 3, 2017 at 12:08 AM UTC

wtf

KojaCola August 3, 2017 at 12:08 AM UTC

I hope for LFT I think he would do a good job, he has proven himself as a good head official

Acceqted August 3, 2017 at 12:08 AM UTC

Senior:

BoldAndBrash
LFT

dev_revs August 3, 2017 at 1:08 AM UTC

Seniors:
KojaCola
LFT
BoldAndBrash
shadowolfyt

All these mods deserve senior, I do not think anyone else but them :)

Diabolicx August 3, 2017 at 7:08 AM UTC

Mapdev:  KojaCola

Official:  dev_revs

thespina August 4, 2017 at 2:08 AM UTC

nnatalie
Honours
ReyCassie

SnowSX3 August 4, 2017 at 8:08 AM UTC

LFT and Badger are the most ready in the Mod team atm

SnowSX3 September 9, 2017 at 2:09 PM UTC

JeTePardonne and  Zeusy for Senior Moderator.

Zeus with his obvious experience as a former Senior Mod and Administrator.
Since his return to the staff team, he's dedicated himself to the server once again.
It will do nothing but help the Senior team and give them a leader to look towards.

Ephesians because she's the best Moderator on the staff team at the moment.
She's the best all round Mod, is active, mature, and is liked by the community.

Zeusy September 9, 2017 at 3:09 PM UTC

Since his return to the staff team, he's dedicated himself to the server once again.
It will do nothing but help the Senior team and give them a leader to look towards.

date me

dev_revs September 9, 2017 at 6:09 PM UTC

that's who I said for senior, except Zeusy

OCDs September 10, 2017 at 11:09 AM UTC

ChristmasMongul and ref

Diabolicx October 8, 2017 at 7:10 PM UTC

Senior mod:
alexanderjoe KojaCola and  JeTePardonne

These are my prédictions :P

falz October 8, 2017 at 8:10 PM UTC

JeTePardonne  alexanderjoe these people would be amazing for the senior mod team

Skquid October 9, 2017 at 3:10 AM UTC

JeTePardonne
Very approachable and overall friendly person, would be a great senior moderator

dev_revs October 9, 2017 at 3:10 AM UTC

JeTePardonne  KojaCola  Diabolicx seniors

Sweedie October 9, 2017 at 10:10 AM UTC

Pagie4Senior <3