Avicus Archive

Athena | Birthday | AMA by Han_So_Hyun August 10, 2016 at 9:08 PM UTC

Hello everyone! I have been waiting so long for my birthday. And now that it has come, I am SO excited!! So I want to take this chance to make an AMA :)

NOTE : Don't expect "opinions on me" to be sugar-coated (wink wink)

So! What are we waiting for? Let's begin!

AbusiveUser August 10, 2016 at 9:08 PM UTC

Have a nice day and happy birthday!

Junr August 10, 2016 at 9:08 PM UTC

OMG ATHENA HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you will enjoy your birthday a lot and create good memories and more memories.

-Opinions?
-How do you like Diamond?
-Where do you want to live at when you are grown up?
-Favorite songs?
-Favorite animals?

hasl August 10, 2016 at 9:08 PM UTC

Happy Birthday, Athena, loving the new name! c;
See you in-game. :P

_DipperPines August 10, 2016 at 9:08 PM UTC

Happy Birthday!

Dont really got any questions...

Oh! Do you play an instrument, if so what?

FrostedCupcakez August 10, 2016 at 9:08 PM UTC

Happy birthday Athena.

Opinions on me?
Favourite song at the moment?

imryaan August 10, 2016 at 9:08 PM UTC

Happy Birthday!

What if I see you in-game before you do

Seuthy August 10, 2016 at 9:08 PM UTC

why don't I see u ingame fam

Murphh August 10, 2016 at 9:08 PM UTC

Happy B-day!!  You should apply for jr mod because you are so friendly and helpful!! GL!

Some of your teammates made this for you today on the scrim server!!

Acceqted August 10, 2016 at 9:08 PM UTC

Happy Birthday!

Opinions on me?

Diabolicx August 10, 2016 at 9:08 PM UTC

Happy bday c:

Opinion on me?
Age?
Dream car?
Fav movie?
Chocolate or vanilla?

MrDogPT August 10, 2016 at 9:08 PM UTC

Happy B-day!!!!!!!

SnowSX3 August 10, 2016 at 10:08 PM UTC

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!

Favourite memory on Avicus?
Opinions on me?

InputIGNHere August 10, 2016 at 11:08 PM UTC

Happy Birthday, Athena! I hope you have a great birthday and have a happy day!

Opinions on me?
How is it going?

twopump August 11, 2016 at 3:08 AM UTC

Happy birthday!!!! Hope you had a great time celebrating!

- whose you're best friend on the server?
- are you gonna apply when applications are open like I plan to?
- on a scale of 1 to 10 what's your favorite color of the alphabet?

lgmatias August 11, 2016 at 3:08 AM UTC

Opinion on me
Opinion on Liz
Opinion on Jess
Opinion on Allah

Midnightstorm August 11, 2016 at 3:08 AM UTC

Happy birthday Athena!
Was gonna ask opinions on me buT^
Favorite game?

2BJ August 11, 2016 at 6:08 AM UTC

Happy Birthday¡
Opinions?

Xuph August 11, 2016 at 7:08 AM UTC

opinions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy_ August 11, 2016 at 8:08 AM UTC

Happy Birthday!

How did you find the server?

Favourite map?

If you could change one thing, what would it be and why? (In terms on Avicus)

Any opinions of me?

Han_So_Hyun August 11, 2016 at 9:08 AM UTC

• Opinions on me? (AbusiveUser)
  • Are you going to apply for Mod this time?
  • What's your real name?
  • How old are you now?

Have a nice day and happy birthday!
Hey Abusive!

Thank you so much! I hope you have a great day as well. ^_^

OMG ATHENA HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you will enjoy your birthday a lot and create good memories and more memories.

-Opinions?
-How do you like Diamond?
-Where do you want to live at when you are grown up?
-Favorite songs?
-Favorite animals?
Junr! Thank you so much! :)

-You are a very empathetic person. I am not going to forget the way you invited me to Emoji. You have a very good sense when you approach people. We talked to each other SO much on TeamSpeak. I really enjoy hearing you speak, and laugh. (You have a very strong yet gentle voice.) You always stay on topic, and don't like to beat around the bush. I like that! Stay like that, and you will create many friends :D

-I like Diamond. When you first introduced it to me, I was really looking forward to having it. It gives me unlimited amount of backpack storage which is awesome, and it also gives me tons of credits when I get kills. And finally, I can pick and join full teams! Yay! I love Diamond. :)

-I want to live in San Francisco or even Seoul.

-Never Be Alone -FatRat
 Grass Ain't Greener -Chris Brown
 Chopin -Gazebo

-I love frogs (they are really cute when the way they leap) , penguins (especially the baby ones), pandas (so cute) , and cats (awesome pet although I don't have one).

Thanks Junr, you were one of those people who made my experience in Avicus a GREAT one! I hope you have a nice day. :)

AMIES August 11, 2016 at 9:08 AM UTC

Happy birthday!!!!

Opinions on me?

Happy Birthday, Athena, loving the new name! c;
  • Opinions on me?
  • What are doing on your special day?
  • Favourite genre of music?
  • How are you finding YouTube?
See you in-game. :P
Thank you so much Jack!

Lol, I am hearing that a lot these days! Thank you so much, I hope you have a GREAT day.

Happy Birthday!

Dont really got any questions...

Oh! Do you play an instrument, if so what?
Thanks Dipper!

I play flute, piano, and harmonica. I am not good with flute, but I am pretty good with piano and harmonica.
I learned piano for 2 years, and harmonica 5 years. I want to learn how to beatbox with harmonica.

FrostedCupcakez August 11, 2016 at 9:08 AM UTC

Opinion on me
Opinion on Liz
Opinion on Jess
Opinion on Allah
Thanks Lg xD

Happy birthday Athena.

Opinions on me?
Favourite song at the moment?
Thanks a lot Jessica!

Although we didn't have a chance to talk in TeamSpeak, I heard you talking many times. I think you are a fun, and sweet person. You are really beautiful (in my eyes) from the profile picture. :) I can't say more, because I don't really know your personality that well, and it would be wrong of me to make assumptions. I hope we can get to know more each other, and on my next birthday's AMA, I will tell you more. :)

My favorite song is Never Be Alone by FatRat.

Thank you so much! I hope you have a great day. Also, come on Teamspeak today :) I will be on

Han_So_Hyun August 11, 2016 at 10:08 AM UTC

Happy Birthday!

What if I see you in-game before you do
Hey Ryan!

Well..if that occurs, good for you! :) Then we can meet each other in game. I will see you in game xD

why don't I see u ingame fam
I thought we saw each other in game a lot these days.. am I right or am I a right? xD

FrostedCupcakez August 11, 2016 at 10:08 AM UTC

Thanks a lot Jessica!

Although we didn't have a chance to talk in TeamSpeak, I heard you talking many times. I think you are a fun, and sweet person. You are really beautiful (in my eyes) from the profile picture. :) I can't say more, because I don't really know your personality that well, and it would be wrong of me to make assumptions. I hope we can get to know more each other, and on my next birthday's AMA, I will tell you more. :)

My favorite song is Never Be Alone by FatRat.

Thank you so much! I hope you have a great day. Also, come on Teamspeak today :) I will be on
I'm on Teamspeak right now (:

Happy B-day!!  You should apply for jr mod because you are so friendly and helpful!! GL!

Some of your teammates made this for you today on the scrim server!!
Thank you so much Murph! I will actually give it a try. :) You should also apply for Jr Mod. I am pretty sure you would get it. You know the saying, "good deeds never go unrewarded." - from Me

OMG, you guys are not serious right? Man, that could probably be the best birthday gift ever!! Thank you so much Murph, and H0ME teammates! There is no place like "H0ME" . xD

I'm on Teamspeak right now (:
Aww..I meant tonight for me :) not now :( Sorry..will you be available in about 9-10 hours? I think it is early there

Happy Birthday!

Opinions on me?
Hi Josh! (I will call you that if that is ok.. :] ) Thank you so much!

I heard you in TeamSpeak a lot as well. At first I was confused, whether you were male or female, because you sounded like a female. ;) But now I know that you are a male. Which is cool for you and me. I think you are gentle, and very kind, especially when people ask you questions. You answer them in a respectful manner, which is very important for a moderator. I wish you can be like that, because if you respect people, they will respect you. It is a great attribute to have.

Thank you so much, I hope you have a great day!

Zeusy August 11, 2016 at 10:08 AM UTC

Hi Josh! (I will call you that if that is ok.. :] ) Thank you so much!

I heard you in TeamSpeak a lot as well. At first I was confused, whether you were male or female, because you sounded like a female. ;) But now I know that you are a male. Which is cool for you and me. I think you are gentle, and very kind, especially when people ask you questions. You answer them in a respectful manner, which is very important for a moderator. I wish you can be like that, because if you respect people, they will respect you. It is a great attribute to have.

Thank you so much, I hope you have a great day!
+1

EncryptedShoesHD August 11, 2016 at 10:08 AM UTC

Any opinions on me?

BTW, happy birthday Athena!

Happy bday c:

Opinion on me?
Age?
Dream car?
Fav movie?
Chocolate or vanilla?
Hey DiabolicForce! Thank you very much :) (sorry. I am sprinkling lots of smiling faces because I am too happy).

I haven't heard much about you, or seen you in game. But from Slack, I can tell that you are concerned about people. That is very nice :) It builds a great reputation for yourself. That is all I have for now. If you want to hear some more good stuff or improvements, we should play, and talk more with each other. Just like I said to Jessica, I will save all of that for next year's Birthday AMA. :)

I am now 13 years old.

I don't really have a dream car, but it would be nice if I could have Volkswagen Golf GTE. It may be expensive, but I think that it is worth it.

More than movies, I love to watch dramas...but because it is "Fav movie" I will answer it accordingly. I like CJ7. It was a childhood movie for me :) You should check it out. Be sure to download the English subtitles.

I prefer chocolate, because I am chocolate :)

Thank you so much for the questions! Have a nice day.

Happy B-day!!!!!!!
Thank you!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!

Favourite memory on Avicus?
Opinions on me?
Hi Snow! Thank you so much.

My favorite memory on Avicus is I was TempBan for team-spleefing. Yeah, I know you might be thinking, "Why?" Well..that was like a lesson to me, not only on Avicus or in Minecraft, but in real-life as well. I learned about the importance of responsibility, respect (through other punishments), and accepting the consequences for my action. It was a painful memory at first, but when I looked deeper into it, I learned that it was a life-lesson. Everyday, I have life-lessons, but this was one of those big life-lessons. Because of what happened that day, I started watching my behavior, words and actions, in minecraft, and in real life. That is how that was my favorite experience. Because it was the experience that turned the days that followed to great memories. Thank you Jiveh, and other Moderators.

You are very mature, and very smart when using words. You are very active on all platforms, so you can find a way to help Avicus and the people. Also, you have a great personality (although I don't know that much). In your videos, I really like it how you stick to your opinion towards the end. I hope you continue to be like this. Because in a way, this type of attitude is what upgrades the server. Not through plug-ins or codes, but in mentality.

Thank you so much! I hope you have a great day as well.

Happy Birthday, Athena! I hope you have a great birthday and have a happy day!

Opinions on me?
How is it going?
Hi Input! Thank you so much!

You are a really fun person in scrims and in game. It is really fun to PvP, build, talk, and listen to music together (though MusicBot in TeamSpeak). You are very considerate, and empathetic person. Also, you have respect. :) I am not going to tell you where I saw that! xD

Things are going great! I have a school, home, a great family, a great server to play in, a diamond rank, and lots of friends within the server. I got my birthday present as well! So everything is really ok (for now).

Thank you so much! I hope you have a happy day. See you in game! :)

Happy birthday!!!! Hope you had a great time celebrating!

- whose you're best friend on the server?
- are you gonna apply when applications are open like I plan to?
- on a scale of 1 to 10 what's your favorite color of the alphabet?
Hi BWD!!!! Thank you so much!

My best friend is Junr. I am attempting to make more friends in the server so you can ask me the same question next year. :) Don't worry Junr..

Yes, I am going to apply just like you xD Good luck! (to both of us, and other applicants)

That is a really funny question. No matter how many times I read it, I can't understand it xD So I can't answer it. Make an edit, and please specify, so I can answer you question. :)

Opinion on me
Opinion on Liz
Opinion on Jess
Opinion on Allah
Hi lgmatias!

I don't really know about you. So I can't say much. I have seen you around in game. You are a very cool person. You are nice to others, and you have a great sense of humor. I want to know more about you. I don't want to make any assumption. I hope we can get to know more about each other! I will answer your question more specifically, next year. :)

Ahh...here we go. She is has very good sense. In minecraft, in Forums and Slack. She is a really nice person. She answers my question with patience, and respect. She is like the girl version of Josh, tbh. :)
I haven't talked much with her on TeamSpeak, BUT, I am looking forward to talking with her soon.

Mmm...Jessie.....she is really fun, and cool person. I think it is really comfortable to talk with her, she is has a really similar personality type with mine. Like Liz, she is very patient. I hope she continues to be like that. Both Liz and Jess are great role models for Jr Moderators, and Avicus. I hope they continue to be like that.

Allah...now, before I answer that question, I will mention that I am an Orthodox Christian. I respect the beliefs of Muslims, and other religions. I don't have many opinions for Allah. God and Allah, I don't see them as equals, but I believe that even if I don't believe in Allah, I should still respect other people's beliefs. I think Allah is ok. :) Sorry, but I can't say much...

Han_So_Hyun August 11, 2016 at 11:08 AM UTC

Happy birthday Athena!
Was gonna ask opinions on me buT^
Favorite game?
Hi Liz! Thank you so much!

No problem. I already wrote my opinions for you, so just take my answer to lgmatias' question as your answer :D

I like minecraft, that is my favorite game. But, if you are asking what is my favorite game on Avicus, it is certainly DTM. :)

Thank you so much! I hope to see you in game!

Happy Birthday¡
Opinions?
Hi Emily! Thanks a lot!

I was really happy to hear that there is another "half-Korean" in Avicus. I think that you are really nice, but really shy. I haven't seen you a lot in game, so I can't say much. I want to get to know more about you before I say anything. I hope we can get closer, so that I can answer your question for specifically on my next year's Birthday AMA.

Thank you so much! I will see you in game.

opinions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Eric!

Hmm...I think that you are a nice, funny, and cute person. At the same time, you are very daring. To be honest, after the experience on Quintus, I started to feel uncomfortable around you. But again, it was my choice, so I will take responsibility for it. :) I am comfortable now, so whenever you want to talk or something, let's talk on TeamSpeak :)

See you in game!

Sweedie August 11, 2016 at 11:08 AM UTC

Happy Birthday Athena! :D
I hope you've had a nice day with lot of fun!

Favorite sport?
Favorite subject in school?

Cya in-game <3

Ihze August 11, 2016 at 1:08 PM UTC

Hi lgmatias!

I don't really know about you. So I can't say much. I have seen you around in game. You are a very cool person. You are nice to others, and you have a great sense of humor. I want to know more about you. I don't want to make any assumption. I hope we can get to know more about each other! I will answer your question more specifically, next year. :)

Ahh...here we go. She is has very good sense. In minecraft, in Forums and Slack. She is a really nice person. She answers my question with patience, and respect. She is like the girl version of Josh, tbh. :)
I haven't talked much with her on TeamSpeak, BUT, I am looking forward to talking with her soon.

Mmm...Jessie.....she is really fun, and cool person. I think it is really comfortable to talk with her, she is has a really similar personality type with mine. Like Liz, she is very patient. I hope she continues to be like that. Both Liz and Jess are great role models for Jr Moderators, and Avicus. I hope they continue to be like that.

Allah...now, before I answer that question, I will mention that I am an Orthodox Christian. I respect the beliefs of Muslims, and other religions. I don't have many opinions for Allah. God and Allah, I don't see them as equals, but I believe that even if I don't believe in Allah, I should still respect other people's beliefs. I think Allah is ok. :) Sorry, but I can't say much...
He meant the team, Team Allah, (his team).

DaFrozenBlaze August 11, 2016 at 2:08 PM UTC

Happy Birthday!!
Opinions on me?

AyyJake August 11, 2016 at 3:08 PM UTC

Oh my gosh! Happy birthday Athena! Hope you have a good one!

And like everyone else, opinions on me?

InputIGNHere August 11, 2016 at 3:08 PM UTC

Hi Input! Thank you so much!

You are a really fun person in scrims and in game. It is really fun to PvP, build, talk, and listen to music together (though MusicBot in TeamSpeak). You are very considerate, and empathetic person. Also, you have respect. :) I am not going to tell you where I saw that! xD

Things are going great! I have a school, home, a great family, a great server to play in, a diamond rank, and lots of friends within the server. I got my birthday present as well! So everything is really ok (for now).

Thank you so much! I hope you have a happy day. See you in game! :)
I hope you have a great day as well, :P.

Mwwwww August 11, 2016 at 5:08 PM UTC

Happy Birthday!

Mines on the 15th and I can't wait for that.

You are  a very sweet person, I can't wait to learn more about you!
What's your favorite color?

Niinesiiearrah August 11, 2016 at 6:08 PM UTC

Happy Birthday!!
What's your favourite colour?
Where's the best country you've been?
What's your favourite animal?
Opinions on me?

Han_So_Hyun August 11, 2016 at 7:08 PM UTC

Happy Birthday!

How did you find the server?

Favourite map?

If you could change one thing, what would it be and why? (In terms on Avicus)

Any opinions of me?
Hi Crazy_Creeper! Thank you so much!

I was searching for South Korean servers on minecraftservers.org. I found Avicus. The first game I played was DTM in Yin Yang. I really loved it so much, and that is how my story in Avicus started.

My favorite map is Campi Erbosi, and Quintus. I like them equally. :)

I agree with the terms and rules. There is nothing I would like to change really. Every rule has its own cause and reason.

I haven't talked or heard about your personality. The only thing I know is that you are an awesome PvPer. I just can't beat you for some reason. :) I want to learn more about you so that I can answer this question next year :)

Thank you so much! I hope to see you in game.

Happy Birthday Athena! :D
I hope you've had a nice day with lot of fun!

Favorite sport?
Favorite subject in school?

Cya in-game <3

Mepila! Thank you so much! :D Yeah, I had a great day :P

My favorite sport is basketball.
My favorite subject in school is Finnish. I just LOVE learning languages :)

Yep! See you in game as well! I hope you have a great day.

Hivu August 11, 2016 at 7:08 PM UTC

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATHENA!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!
Opinions on me?
Hi Blaze! Thank you so much!

You have a really nice, kind, and gentle personality. I really like it. I have seen you in game quite a lot, so I do know that for a fact. I haven't heard you in TeamSpeak yet :( I hope to hear from you soon. I really think we could be friends if we get to know more about each other. But again, like I said in the first sentence, you have a nice personality. So yeah.....

Thank you so much! See you in game :D

Oh my gosh! Happy birthday Athena! Hope you have a good one!

And like everyone else, opinions on me?
Ayyy Jake! Thank you so much! I had a great one.

You are really kind, funny, and nice to people, (of course to me). I really like your personality type, because that's the personality you use to make friends (of course there are other ways) but, it is really effective. I can prove that right here! -------> ME! You are an easygoing person, especially in game. I hope we can talk in TeamSpeak!

Thank you so much! I hope you have a great day. See you in game :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATHENA!!!!!!!
Thank you SO SO SO SO much Jayster!!!!!

lgmatias August 11, 2016 at 10:08 PM UTC

Hi lgmatias!

Meant team allah LOL

KojaCola August 11, 2016 at 11:08 PM UTC

Happy B-Day!!!!!!!

Opinions?

Fav map?

Zintenka August 12, 2016 at 1:08 AM UTC

Happy Birthday, fam! :)

What would you do if you had a tank?

Opinions on me?

Cake or Pie?

How are you?

Having fun for your B-day? :)

twopump August 12, 2016 at 11:08 AM UTC

Hi BWD!!!! Thank you so much!

My best friend is Junr. I am attempting to make more friends in the server so you can ask me the same question next year. :) Don't worry Junr..

Yes, I am going to apply just like you xD Good luck! (to both of us, and other applicants)

That is a really funny question. No matter how many times I read it, I can't understand it xD So I can't answer it. Make an edit, and please specify, so I can answer you question. :)

To specify, just asking you to find the square root of the parabola, and to be more precise I meant to say what would be your idea of fun?

Han_So_Hyun August 21, 2016 at 9:08 PM UTC

To specify, just asking you to find the square root of the parabola, and to be more precise I meant to say what would be your idea of fun?
It would be to spend time with others by talking, laughing, discussing, playing, or hanging out :D