Avicus Archive

Hey All! by Ezno February 8, 2015 at 6:02 PM UTC

Note: As this is my first post, don't hate if it is horrible. Enjoy!

Hey friends, I know some of you have never seen me on here before, so I would like to share a bit about myself. I am usually seen on the amazing PvP type games. I love the PvP on this server, for the great amount of ping I get from living in North America. I get called hacks once and awhile for that reason so often. Anyways, I usually play Nebula  (lvl 46), Walls (lvl 20), and Nexus (lvl 35-40ish). I can't wait to get to know more of you online. Well, I will see you guys around! <3

Btw: Can someone tell me how to send screenshots, because it hasn't went so well for me. If the screenshot below worked, than nvm.

Ezno February 8, 2015 at 6:02 PM UTC

Darn, screenshot didn't work!

ClubberNugget February 8, 2015 at 6:02 PM UTC

Hey enzo!! Welcome to the forums!! You and I won a walls game the other day on lost island (more like you won and I just followed your lead hahaha)

hasl February 8, 2015 at 6:02 PM UTC

I would use imgur like most us here at Avicus and send a direct link to that image that you uploaded.
Anyway, glad to see you're enjoying yourself, need any help and the community, staff team or I will be more than happy to help ;)

Porkyyy February 8, 2015 at 7:02 PM UTC

Welcome to the forums!!
To post a screenshot, simple copy the URL of the .png or .jpg image (or any "picture type" file extension), and then click "insert image". Once you clicked that, paste the URL of the image into the text box, and click "Insert Image". :)

EDIT: Make sure to upload the screenshot to gyazo, imgur, or any image-uploading website before uploading the image on the forums.

Rainstruck February 8, 2015 at 7:02 PM UTC

Welcome to the forums m8!!! Make sure you check out the plug.dj by clicking on that fancy headphone button on the bottom of the page because there are some really cool parties that go on there!! Make sure you also read the rules so you know what to do and not to do.

Cya around!!

Hacktivism February 8, 2015 at 7:02 PM UTC

Hey, welcome to the forums! I remember seeing you in-game before :P
I think Porky got you covered on the screenshots xP

StewieFG February 8, 2015 at 8:02 PM UTC

Hey there! Welcome to The Avicus Forums :)
Be sure the follow the rules at www.avicus.net/rules and everything will be fine :P
What PvP style do you like??

JJTheGuy February 8, 2015 at 8:02 PM UTC

Hey there! Welcome to The Avicus Forums :)
Be sure the follow the rules at www.avicus.net/rules and everything will be fine :P
What PvP style do you like??
I like killing people + tanking.

Welcome to the server though! :D Please follow the rules (as stated above), and enjoy your time. :)