Avicus Archive

[GIVEAWAY] Free Game! (Skype only) by GuyNamedRiley December 15, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

Hey everyone! Since it is the season of giving, I have decided to give back to the community with a giveaway. I will be doing a giveaway for not 1, but 2 copies of one of my games of the year, Undertale. If you haven't heard of this game I would highly recommend checking out some of the reviews that can be found on certain sites. Metacritic has rated the game one of the best-rated games of all time and I highly recommend it beyond belief.  You can find the game on Steam here. The giveaway will end @ 7:00 EST on Friday Dec 18th.

Here is how you will be able to enter:

Thank you note to a member in the community:

That's all that you have to do! When writing the Thank you note, please make it sincere and honest. If you do joke thank you notes, you will not be considered for the drawing. Try to make it at least 2-3 sentences so that they can really understand how much you appreciate what they do. The quality of your thank you note doesn't affect your drawing, but make it seem nice!

Example:
I just wanted to say thank you to Posighdun for being one of the biggest bros on the server! Ever since we met I knew that we would grow up to have a really good friendship and luckily that has continued to today! All of our amazing avicus moments, skype calls, quiplash games, and Island Clash fun that we have had, and you have quickly become one of my greatest friends of all time! Thanks for being the best friend ever on this server! <3

- Riley

That is all that you have to do, however, there is a second way to win! I have given one random person the answer to my mystery question. If you can find the correct person on the server and ask them for the answer they will give it to you, and the first person to give me the answer to my question by 7:00 EST on Thursday, Dec 17th, You will get one of the copies of Undertale right away! (You still have to enter with your skype and thank you note, though) 

Good Luck everyone, and happy holidays!

Riley/GuyNamedRiley

Indicado December 15, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

hype!

Jerseys December 15, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

Thanks for this giveraway

Petlas December 15, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

Hype! o:

i haven't watched a play through yet i swear

GuyNamedRiley December 15, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

Just to let you all know, the person now knows the Answer to the Question. The question is: 
What is my favorite food? 

You have to tell me in person ON TEAMSPEAK in order to win, you can also message me through skype as well.

Make sure that you enter wit the application though!

Gook Luck!

ClubberNugget December 15, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

Thank you note to the member of the community: Thanks Vice and Midnight, being an admin is hard i imagine, but yall took upon the role without complaining and i appreciate that.  There will always be people who will say otherwise, but you both are doing a great job, and i know there is more happening than i see.  Keep up the good work......pss....make me admin.....XD

Zegita December 15, 2015 at 10:12 PM UTC

Thank you note to the member of the community: MLGPorky. For some reason despite the fact I didn't know him, he actually did a lot for the server. He helped advertise the server on his channel, he became a senior moderator at one point because of how popular he was and how he was so friendly with one another. I don't know if he'll see this but keep up the good work my Canadian pal! :D

Okiba December 15, 2015 at 11:12 PM UTC

Undertale-Heartbreak
Best song ever
Btw never knew porky was Canadian :o

GuyNamedRiley December 16, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

Here is a hint as to who knows the answer to the question...

He/She was a former staff member...

Good Luck!

Gundham December 16, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

Undertale definitely has the best OST. I rate 11/10.

Beautifulistic December 16, 2015 at 2:12 AM UTC

Note: Thanks Billy, Calvin and Keller for being great mates! You're great fun to play with, and I often speak to you on skype or in-game. I enjoy playing with you, and you are fun to talk to. ;) You're also always truthful and don't lie, and do not boast or brag. :)

DaFrozenBlaze December 16, 2015 at 9:12 AM UTC

Damn it I should have asked for you're favourite food before.

GuyNamedRiley December 16, 2015 at 6:12 PM UTC

I have changed the entry so all you have to list is your Skype! Good luck everyone!

DiviXion December 16, 2015 at 8:12 PM UTC

DaFrozenBlaze December 16, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

MidnightBeats December 16, 2015 at 10:12 PM UTC

You have my Skype. 
Undertale... Sounds cool.

MightyPal December 17, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

Thank you note to a member in the community: Thanks Riley and Jahaj for a great time with Jackbox.
the reason why staff's igns were changed into jessica(color).

MightyPal December 17, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

I think it's Jessica who has the answer

_Stormz December 19, 2015 at 8:12 AM UTC

Sign me up on Undietale :P

AtditC December 19, 2015 at 10:12 AM UTC

Thank you note to a member in the community: Thank you Snow for being a good moderator :) I like the way you deal with players

DonaldMyTrump December 19, 2015 at 11:12 AM UTC

Im gunna do a TF 2 giveaway...

DaFrozenBlaze December 19, 2015 at 11:12 AM UTC

Im gunna do a TF 2 giveaway...
Yay

Zegita January 2, 2016 at 3:01 PM UTC

yo is this still going riley and if so who won please?

Spoookeh January 2, 2016 at 4:01 PM UTC

If it isn't over you have my Skype (:

GuyNamedRiley January 2, 2016 at 6:01 PM UTC

yo is this still going riley and if so who won please?
Sorry guys! I was in New Zealand for the past two weeks and I completely forgot to post who won!

The winners are Petlas and AtditC!!!

Zegita January 2, 2016 at 6:01 PM UTC

aw man I never win giveaways :/

DaFrozenBlaze January 2, 2016 at 6:01 PM UTC

Congratz!!

Petlas January 2, 2016 at 10:01 PM UTC

o: