Avicus Archive

The Weird Names I have had... by ItzPhamPlayzMCYT March 17, 2015 at 4:03 AM UTC

Well my first Name (Dzekio3) I pretty much keyboard smashed my phone and let it auto correct, well that was the stupidest thing I've done in my minecraft career. Next, PretzelSave, I lived in Germany for 3 years and I started playing soccer there. I Still do now, but we had these tournaments and at half time I was eating a pretzel we had to go on field and I still had it, so I was trying to get my dad's attention by waving but then the ref looked at me (I'm a keeper / goalie) and stopped the game. My dad rushed over and grabbed my pretzel and everyone looked at me strangely for the rest of the tournament. Therefore I saved a pretzel creating PretzelSave. My new name (InfiniteChillMC) (don't know why it's no showing up right now)  was a random suggestion from my friend ninja4ninja also known as Totally not Evan.

ItzPhamPlayzMCYT March 17, 2015 at 4:03 AM UTC

Also feel free to share your weird names!!

BourbonBonobo March 17, 2015 at 4:03 AM UTC

Like your name man. +1 At first I was questioning the "save" part, now I understand!

My old names eh. When I came to avicus, I went by the name "canuck_pro" And no i'm not a canadian. I got sick of people calling me "canuck_notso_pro," So when the name change update came out, I changed my name to "ShamrockSpectre_" However, I really didn't like that name... So I changed it again to the name which makes most sense for me: SenorSombrero!

ItzPhamPlayzMCYT March 17, 2015 at 10:03 PM UTC

I like it!

ClubberNugget March 17, 2015 at 10:03 PM UTC

I was originally MarkColtsfan, my mom named my account :/  Then i changed my name to Random_Guy because thats my username on everything, and now im Random_Express, but this was a joke, im changing back to random_Guy when i can

FrozenSolstice March 18, 2015 at 7:03 AM UTC

I used to be __SkyGirl__9, that's because I like planes, and they fly in the sky. I'm a girl, so that molds the SkyGirl part of my name. The number was a typo, and the underscores were random xD

Hacktivism March 18, 2015 at 8:03 AM UTC

I have an alt named RefuseToSync, who was 9925O before that, and FrostedNubcakez before that.

Tarheelkiwi March 18, 2015 at 12:03 PM UTC

I am a fan of the University North Carolina Tar heels so that is where the Tarheel of my name comes.  And my father is from New Zealand, so that is where the Kiwi comes from.  So I am half American half New Zealand.  So my name is half American ( Tarheel ) and half New Zealand ( Kiwi ).  And you pronounce it Tar-Heel-Kiwi.  Dat logic.

zero9178 March 18, 2015 at 12:03 PM UTC

Yummy pretzel