Avicus Archive

Maybe RIP? +Something to say to everyone by kycrafft March 10, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

I'm going to have to leave the server, and I don't know for how long. It could be a week or it could be a few months. My life is a train wreck of problems with suffering grades (pretty much borderline failing classes), sadness and other things. Avicus isn't something I can afford to prioritize. My problems aren't related to Avicus, but in order to get back in track, I'll have to leave. It will become an obstacle for  me if I don't leave now, so I'm trying to stop before it gets out of hand. I believe that I can change things but it will be a while before I fully get back, if ever. 

As for advice, don't get to the point where you have to start dropping these things. Play Avicus in moderation and put other things in priority. MC is nice but don't let it get in the way of other things, or you'll regret it a lot. A place where people all around the world can have fun together is an amazing place. Don't ever get to the point where you will have to leave it. Do whatever you can to use your time wisely. 

I'll be on the forums to check in. I might be on a little bit for the Nise update but it all comes down to when I sort my problems out.

I would write more but I don't have time, sorry.

Jahaj March 10, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

Bai Steve we will miss you. </3

BoldAndBrash March 10, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

Sad to see a veteran go :( Bye

Hacktivism March 10, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

Damn...we've actually gotten closer when we were both promoted. You'll be missed :c

Tarheelkiwi March 10, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

OMG... I think I am gonna cri :'(  Bye m8.  Hope all ends well <3

AutoHit March 10, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

;-;

Numberz_ March 10, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

I'm speechless right now. You were a great person to talk to Ky and you will be missed. ;c Once you get all your real life problems fixed come back and see us.

RefuseToSink March 10, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

Bye Ky :( I hope that things start looking up for you, and hopefully you'll return soon :) It was nice knowing you dude, good luck to you!^-^

OriginaI March 10, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

wow... Very fun times with you, goodbye :(
And if you never come back, always remember the great times you've had on the server and on ts.

kycrafft March 10, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

Thank you to everyone who posted; it means a lot to me. I'll never give up on you guys.

BourbonBonobo March 10, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

Goodbye Stevie ;_;

JUBBINATOR March 10, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

bai :c <3
Ima miss yew

Dyspa March 10, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

Was fun but everything has it's end.
Good luck in life and solve your problems cause we need you <3
Your friend, Beano_.

Kacers March 10, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

;-; Ky you can't do this.

FrostedCupcakez March 10, 2015 at 3:03 AM UTC

Ky ;-; It's really sad to see you go, but I wish you good luck with your life. No matter what happens, I'll be here for you C: It's been great getting to know you through staff chat and teamspeak! Please visit us :C You'll be missed, until then. Goodbye Ky and good luck!

Stimulating March 10, 2015 at 3:03 AM UTC

:((((((((((((( 

Bye m8, gl in school and everything , hope to see you around.

Notalgicular March 10, 2015 at 7:03 AM UTC

bruh everyone is leaving.. cya

PokerFace March 10, 2015 at 7:03 AM UTC

Never stop trolling the forums :D

ImRaging March 10, 2015 at 8:03 AM UTC

Bye Ky, stop by sometimes. You'll be missed.

FrozenSolstice March 10, 2015 at 8:03 AM UTC

Aww, goodbye ky, I understand what you what you mean, and take as much time as you need. I'll miss you though :)

PokerFace March 10, 2015 at 8:03 AM UTC

He was online 11 hours ago.

mustafa March 10, 2015 at 12:03 PM UTC

Waweh :'c
It's upsetting to see another person leave but I guess all we can do now is hope for the best. I guess I'll see you later :')

Rainstruck March 10, 2015 at 1:03 PM UTC

Well... I don't know what to say. I mean you were the one who taught me my first world edit command, you were the second person who I ever talked to on TS, you had the greatest secrets to maps ever, and you are a cool guy to be around. It really sad to see you go. Hopefully all will work out and I will be able to talk/play with you again. If you ever need help feel free to ask. You will be missed friend. <3

kycrafft March 10, 2015 at 2:03 PM UTC

Thanks to everyone, you guys are great. But I realized this is a temp-leaving post, so can someone lock it?

StewieFG March 10, 2015 at 2:03 PM UTC

:(

Ky, you were actually one of my best friends on the server and we had great times talking and playing.
I really hope it's temp and you'll be back, good luck in everything! <3

Rainstruck March 10, 2015 at 3:03 PM UTC

As you wish ky. <3

Locking...