Avicus Archive

Goodbye. by Hacktivism June 8, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

Let’s make this short for the sake of time.

It’s been an amazing year and a half on this server. I’ve met some amazing people here, and it was truly a wonderful experience. However, this server also wasted more than three months of my life. I screwed up my freshman year, and half of my sophomore year, by spending all my time on here. I’m not about to do the same with my junior year. Schoolwork has been piling up, work has become more demanding than ever, and I need to get my shit together. I’ll be leaving the forums and the server (which I stopped playing on around two weeks ago). 

Just some people I’d like to acknowledge for helping me during my time on this network, in chronological order. I know some of the listed players won’t see the messages, but I’d still like to thank them.

Netux (Netuxx) - You probably won’t see this, since you haven’t been on the forums in five months. You were probably my first friend on the server, and you’ve helped me out with technical difficulties regarding Java, Bukkit, and other general problems I might’ve had. Thanks for being an amazing friend.

Little (LMNwashere) - You were also one of the first people I met on the server, and one of the nicest. Thank you for being a great friend.

sfkwww - You might not have realized it, but you taught me how to rush, and you got me addicted to this server. I still remember those Skype calls we had last summer with Slugbo.

Sean (seanfrogz) - Another one of my first friends on the server. We grew pretty close over Skype.

Carrie (carrie_may) - The first person I met back when I was accepted into my first clan, Fancy Soldiers. Though we didn’t get too close, we still had some great times together in Nebula.

build_high - We had some great times together in Nebula, and had some really random conversations as well. Sorry for not realizing you were a girl until five months after I met you :3

Battle (ShipTheBattle) - You were like the most lenient mod I knew. You were one of the only people I recognized a month after joining Avicus, but we became great friends after being in Spamship together. I still remember when you kept calling the entire group in the middle of the night, and I would always answer.

Jozz (AmazeModerating) - You were the nicest person I ever met on the server. You helped me through tough times, and we had late-night Skype calls all throughout the summer (winter for you). Thank you for being one of my best friends on the server.

99 (Kuznetsov_) - Great friend, also one of the first people I met on Avicus. We were in numerous teams together after that.

Heat (Heatless) - I remember raging at you for your rushing skill, and not leaving any monuments for me. We grew closer over the few months on Skype, after I joined the team you and 99 led (can’t remember the name).

Lunub (Xyphos_) - Eyy, my rushing partner. Those Spamship calls… highlight of my summer. Thanks for being a great friend.

Kat (KatLikesPie) - I think I met you after you were added into the Spamship group. We grew pretty close, then you kinda just disappeared :3

Jess (FrostedCupcakez) - Yeah, I stalked you for a while. I think you were the one who added me to Spamship(?), and we grew closer over the course of a year. I still remember your ruthless dares back in September in the ToD chat. Thanks for being an amazing friend.

Para (Tanpopo) - You earned my respect a couple of months after I joined the community, after seeing your incredible hard work. I still remember you trolling me in Nebula as a mod a few months back :3

Evo (Darkiur_) - Met you on Quintus. You were also one of the nicest people I met on this server, and you helped me out a ton with map building. In fact, you were the one who motivated me to keep making maps. Thanks for being a great friend.

BALLZI - You’re like the horniest twelve-year-old I’ve ever seen. You were also part of Spamship, and I think I met you there, after joining the group. I still remember those 1v1s we did.

Michael (Newcleus) - I remember when you first helped me get rid of a piece of malware on my computer. A while later, I accused you of DDoSing me. I’m sorry about that. You still accepted me as a person, even after all the stuff that happened.

Andrew (MasterProX) - I have no idea how we became friends. I think we met a few months ago after I was accepted into TGC, and we shared a common interest in instrumental music. Thanks for being a great friend.

JJ (Enflaming) - We met in the interviewee chat back in January. You discovered that I lived close, and we became friends after that. Thanks for being a great friend.

Spencer (pavilion99) - Though I didn’t really get to know you well, you assisted me a lot on Skype with programming. Thanks for all your help.

Everyone in BerzerkV2 and the Mapdev team - You guys are all amazing people. I can’t thank you enough, for helping me through tough times, for cheering me up, and just for being great friends.

If I forgot you when I shouldn’t have, I’m sorry. If you were one of those people who I thought were my friends, but trash-talked about me behind my back (you and I both know who you are), I left you out on purpose.

Sorry for my bad grammar in this post; I didn’t have much time to write it. I’ll stay on Skype, but will most likely get a new account soon. I’ll still check my old one a few times a year. Peace.

Allen_Iverson June 8, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

bai

Tarheelkiwi June 8, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

Sad to see you go.  You were amazing to work with during my short Jr Mod time.  Good luck in the future.

MLGtino June 8, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

HUMUHUMUHUMU!??!?!?

FrozenSolstice June 8, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

Sad to see you go, JK. Without sounding sucky or anything, you've inspired me so much with PvP and rushing. You were a great friend, and I hope to talk to you sometime soon.

Good luck :)

Pavlo June 8, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

aah, you were a great friend to me and I'm sad to see you go. Thanks for everything!
Goodbye, and good luck with school!

Aerosmith June 8, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

You will be missed.

chaibrit1 June 8, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

Goodbye JK :( It was nice to talk to you all those times on skype when it was really late and for being my timezone buddy. You will be missed, good luck on your future endeavors :)

keller183 June 8, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

D: Hope you have a good life Jk you will be missed

kycrafft June 8, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

It's sad to see you go. Good luck down the road.

Milki June 8, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

damnit jk you killed #TargetJK

But in all seriousness, goodbye. Great friend, even though I haven't talked to you in a while, and you'll be greatly missed. I hope you are able to advance what you've done in photography and programming.

Vior_ June 8, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

I'm crying right now :(

_Stormz June 8, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

Good luck, JK! I had a great time talking with you and just hanging out in general. Thank you so much for everything!

Dyspa June 8, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

IT'S HAPPENING!

Leyre June 8, 2015 at 2:06 AM UTC

:c

Tincanrobotman June 8, 2015 at 2:06 AM UTC

JK no please

Petlas June 8, 2015 at 2:06 AM UTC

Aww, Jk </3

SlabSun June 8, 2015 at 2:06 AM UTC

D; RIP The Awesome.

MasterProX June 8, 2015 at 2:06 AM UTC

See you at Carnegie Hall.

ProfessorUtonium June 8, 2015 at 2:06 AM UTC

nuuuuuuuuuu

u were the person who I always challenged 

PokerFace June 8, 2015 at 2:06 AM UTC

nuuuuuuuuuu

u were the person who I always challenged 
Am I not a challenge? :c

@OP

Sad to see you go. Thanks for your contributions to Avicus, especially in the map-related field.

ballzi June 8, 2015 at 2:06 AM UTC

Preteen goodness c:

Ogrey June 8, 2015 at 3:06 AM UTC

I'm gonna miss you so much >_<
Good luck in life JK, I wish the best for you!

Camemes June 8, 2015 at 3:06 AM UTC

You will be missed by everyone :'(

Rabona June 8, 2015 at 3:06 AM UTC

JKAwesome... was awesome.

SnowSX3 June 8, 2015 at 3:06 AM UTC

See ya JK mate!
Thanks for all the fun times.
Good luck in school!

Riskayyy June 8, 2015 at 3:06 AM UTC

Damn it, never thought you would leave :((
Cya JK, I will never forget the times in the ToD chats :pp

Tynvale June 8, 2015 at 4:06 AM UTC

I may not have known you as well as others, but I am VERY sad to see you go.
You meant a lot to this community and to various members of it.
I first saw how good of a player you were when you sent in TWO amazing clips to my Top 5 series.
I had a blast making you your channel designs and I was glad to be apart of your channel.
Like I said, we may not have known each other to well, or even talk regularly,
but I want to give you good luck for your future and what you decide to do with it.

Bye, you will be missed.

Out2Kill June 8, 2015 at 4:06 AM UTC

Cya... T.L x)

Loo June 8, 2015 at 5:06 AM UTC

Goodbye, good luck in school and in life :')

Fuseh June 8, 2015 at 5:06 AM UTC

OMG? Are you actually doing this? Bye man good luck with your awesome life. You will be missed like crazy.

Javipepe June 8, 2015 at 6:06 AM UTC

Aww that's sad :(. Good luck in life jk,

ImRaging June 8, 2015 at 6:06 AM UTC

Well, farewell Jk. Thanks for everything you have brought to Avicus <3

Galrandir June 8, 2015 at 6:06 AM UTC

Cya Jk, make sure you don't hqck anywhere else xD Jks :P

EchoB June 8, 2015 at 6:06 AM UTC

D:

Eteh June 8, 2015 at 7:06 AM UTC

JK WHY ARE YOU GOING?!! goodbye ;c

GrantInPhoenix June 8, 2015 at 8:06 AM UTC

:C

MangoSmoothie_ June 8, 2015 at 8:06 AM UTC

Bye JK! Thanks for everything you have contributed to Avicus and (even though you might not know it) thank you for being so nice to me when I joined Avicus when I knew no-one. Good luck with school :)

ViceTechnicolour June 8, 2015 at 11:06 AM UTC

Thank you for your service... you brought a lot to this network.

JJTheGuy June 8, 2015 at 12:06 PM UTC

Lol, I'm going to be talking to you on skype still, and maybe meeting you irl, so no point in saying goodbye.

Lucifist June 8, 2015 at 12:06 PM UTC

A legend has fallen, bye bye <3

Phobiaxx June 8, 2015 at 4:06 PM UTC

Bai </3

Spoookeh June 8, 2015 at 4:06 PM UTC

You were a great contributor to the server and you will be missed... Bye and good luck in life!

Zaphiz June 8, 2015 at 5:06 PM UTC

So sad :(

JDKL June 8, 2015 at 6:06 PM UTC

Goodbye mate. It was awesome playing with you!

MajestysDream June 8, 2015 at 11:06 PM UTC

Goodbye JK. It's been great knowing you. Good luck in school and life in general! :)

ShiptheBattle June 9, 2015 at 12:06 AM UTC

It's been a fu**ing honor meeting you. 
And of course, I wish the best for you in school and all of your interests,
But... just remember, to all those Skype Calls and all those god damn memories that I remember...
You are the Legend... not me.
And don't forget us... for we will never forget you.

MidnightBeats June 9, 2015 at 12:06 AM UTC

Had one damn good time with you JK. I refuse to address you as Hacktivism, heh.
Good luck.

Tarulas June 9, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

#legend ... Good luck JK

Okiba June 9, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

Sad to see someone awesome go. Cya Hack :ccccc

BoldAndBrash June 9, 2015 at 2:06 AM UTC

I remember wanting to be just like you and how everyone called you awesome

And they were right. Bye JK :(

Porkyyy June 9, 2015 at 2:06 AM UTC

Noo JK!
I really hate to see you go, you were a great friend to me, and I will always remember the fun times we had together on Nebula before the Avicore update. :')

Good luck with high school!

RightSide June 9, 2015 at 5:06 AM UTC

Bye. :)

Lokigh June 9, 2015 at 7:06 AM UTC

NO! Don't leave JK :( You will be missed <3

pope_panda June 9, 2015 at 7:06 AM UTC

you were awesome 
jk

Chief_Hacks June 9, 2015 at 7:06 AM UTC

I didn't really know you that well but I loved your channel and respected you as a player. It will be sorry to see you leave

DaFrozenBlaze June 12, 2015 at 10:06 AM UTC

Bye JK, you were the one who got me into rushing <3

faht June 12, 2015 at 10:06 AM UTC

Wow, it's sad to see you go. We'll miss you...
Good luck in life <3

shoop_raton June 13, 2015 at 12:06 AM UTC

Goo luck in life JK, you were a great addition to the server, it's sad to see you go... <3

Synchrome June 14, 2015 at 3:06 AM UTC

Pretty short. :P

Best of wishes and I understand your decision.