Avicus Archive

avicus maps and SporkPGM by HotAndCrunch March 3, 2015 at 10:03 PM UTC

I've got a spork server but it only has (Removed) maps. Can someone give me a tutorial on how to work it with avicus maps and ymls

Atdit March 3, 2015 at 10:03 PM UTC

You aren't allowed to use/download Avicus maps without Map Dev or Admin permission.

EDIT: + you need the permission of the creator and all helpers!

HotAndCrunch March 3, 2015 at 10:03 PM UTC

You aren't allowed to use/download Avicus maps without Map Dev or Admin permission.

I know but if I did how would I work them with sporkpgm

Hacktivism March 3, 2015 at 10:03 PM UTC

You'd need to write an XML for each map.

ViceTechnicolour March 3, 2015 at 11:03 PM UTC

Downloading for private use such as scrims and strats is fine. Loading it on a public "server server" isn't allowed. OP, I'm willing to XML some avicus maps into OCN format if you'd like since I've done it before.

HotAndCrunch March 4, 2015 at 6:03 AM UTC

Downloading for private use such as scrims and strats is fine. Loading it on a public "server server" isn't allowed. OP, I'm willing to XML some avicus maps into OCN format if you'd like since I've done it before.
Thank you very much. As I said I am using spork so it will only be used for scrims and training

RightSide March 4, 2015 at 6:03 AM UTC

The maps need a spawn monuments and space to pvp are the MAIN things also you need it to be the same the other side !

PlatinumWarfare March 4, 2015 at 8:03 AM UTC

ElementProHD, can't you just copy and paste with a mod?

Hacktivism March 4, 2015 at 8:03 AM UTC

The maps need a spawn monuments and space to pvp are the MAIN things also you need it to be the same the other side !
I'm pretty sure this isn't what the OP is asking about at all.

Atdit March 4, 2015 at 11:03 AM UTC

okay c:

HotAndCrunch March 4, 2015 at 6:03 PM UTC

so could u code a couple maps for me please
add me on Skype: patrick.willson01
Thanks