Avicus Archive

Help me? by Lasuz September 10, 2016 at 9:09 PM UTC

Hi guys! I've had an optifine cape for a while now, and now my cape isnt showing up. I can see other peoples capes, but not my own. Also other people cannot see my cape. And yes, I do have show capes set to on. Could someone help me figure out this problem? 

AMIES September 10, 2016 at 9:09 PM UTC

Did you go to the official optifine site and like set it up and stuff? I've not really tried using a cape before

Xuph September 11, 2016 at 4:09 AM UTC

Reinstall optifine

also theres two options of see capes, one in optifine and video settings and one in multiplayer settings, make sure both of them are on.

go to the official optifine site and login w/ your donation email and password, try to see if your cape is set on your username

anyways ive seen shitton of optifine glitches where you cant see capes in the past few weeks so that might be temp idk

cellish September 11, 2016 at 9:09 AM UTC

Go on optifine.net/login > Login > and then you can activate your cape i think

Lasuz September 11, 2016 at 11:09 AM UTC

Did you go to the official optifine site and like set it up and stuff? I've not really tried using a cape before
Ye, already tried that :c You should try using a cape, totally worth it xD

Go on optifine.net/login > Login > and then you can activate your cape i think
Server overloaded rn, will try again later :)

Reinstall optifine

also theres two options of see capes, one in optifine and video settings and one in multiplayer settings, make sure both of them are on.

go to the official optifine site and login w/ your donation email and password, try to see if your cape is set on your username

anyways ive seen shitton of optifine glitches where you cant see capes in the past few weeks so that might be temp idk
I've already tried to reinstall optifine, and just checked that my settings are right.
I'll try go to the optifine site later today, cause right now its overloaded w/ people so can't connect to it.  
I hope it's not gone forever :3

joelous September 11, 2016 at 11:09 AM UTC

Optifine was under maintenance for couple days; could be why... but I still saw my capes and all.

Lasuz September 11, 2016 at 1:09 PM UTC

Optifine was under maintenance for couple days; could be why... but I still saw my capes and all.
oh, didn't know :c