Avicus Archive

Worldedit Help? [Solved] by Hacktivism March 29, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

I think the Worldedit version that I use is glitched somehow. When I try to rotate something in my clipboard, it randomly deletes a few rows and the entire copy just screws up. This doesn't happen in my single-player version, only the one on my server. Does this happen to anyone else? Anyone know how to fix it?

Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

The rectangular prism on the left is my original one, and the one on the right is a pasted one, rotated 90º.

I'm using the latest version of this: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/worldedit/ (I'll remove it if this counts as advertising somehow.)

Pavlo March 29, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

This is exactly what happened to me...I got so frustrated.....this was on my server too, I haven't tried on single player yet.

smitdaIt March 29, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

looks blocky

resepignev March 29, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

Same happens to me. I usually get this bug if I rotate something 180°. Maybe try to rotate it 270° or -90, -90, -90?
It only happens on servers, the singleplayer version isn't affected. Did you already tried to reinstall the plugin/deleting all files of WorldEdit and install it again?
(I'll add more informations, if I get more xD)

Hacktivism March 29, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

I just tried an older build (5.6.3) and it behaves normally now. The only thing is, WorldEdit CUI doesn't work anymore. Staff, feel free to lock if you want, since the problem has been solved.

Pavlo March 29, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

I just tried an older build (5.6.3) and it behaves normally now. The only thing is, WorldEdit CUI doesn't work anymore. Staff, feel free to lock if you want, since the problem has been solved.
Can you link me a download please? I really need to fix this too, its really set my builds back a bit :P
Edit: Skype it to me if you want