Juanooo July 19, 2016 at 11:07 PM UTC

opEnions

Spoookeh July 19, 2016 at 11:07 PM UTC

Is this ama or tbh
Both I guess

Opinions?

What gamemodes do you want T4 to have?
Really nice guy who I respect hugely as a staff member. Pretty good player and amazing defender.

CTF and 5CP would be pretty cool but considering we've just finished a TDM tourney I'd prefer CTW or DTM.

Opinions?
You're such a good friend who's improved so much since joining Apollo. I vouched for you getting into the team after subbing for Qrysis loads and I was extremely happy the leaders decided to trial you. We've stopped talking as much as we used to but still really good friends thankfully :p

Pancakes or Waffles?
Cookies or Brownies?
Pasta or Pizza?
CSGO or TF2?
9 or 6?
Apple or Orange?
Red or Green?
W or X?
Opinions?
Pancakes
Brownies
Pasta
Haven't played either but probably CSGO
9 all the way
Apple
Red
W tap
Haven't talked to you much but from what I've seen in game you're pretty chill and decent at the game c:

Iron July 19, 2016 at 11:07 PM UTC

ok opinions on me. 

(I hope its not the same from before, you know what I mean... :X)

Bloodoh July 20, 2016 at 12:07 AM UTC

Opinions?

Spoookeh July 20, 2016 at 12:07 AM UTC

Paragraph on me?
A great person to be around; you've really sprung up as a member of the staff team and you've become a much better player. You deserve a better team so good luck with that.

Barely a paragraph but oh well

Opinions?
What do you want in T4?
Honestly I found you extremely annoying when you played for Qrysis. Always screaming in chat and following behind everyone else. Since then you've calmed down and become a member of the community. Good luck with any other teams you're thinking of joining because you've become a much better player as well.

Although BoE was soooooo much better than RtV, I'd like T4 to still have much better organisation. It would also be nice to have teams that didn't no show sign up so we'd actually be able to play matches. I remember in the group stage of BoE I was literally begging Necro to not no show because we hadn't played a game all day and were extremely bored.

Ciaan July 20, 2016 at 12:07 AM UTC

Opinion?
Have you had enough of the shenanigans?

What are you doing in my swamp?
I'm running the fitness gram pacer test, want to know what it is? Ok.

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

opEnions
Haven't really talked to you much and I only remember 1v1ing you after that UHC and you beat me all 3 fight lmao. You seem pretty nice but can be toxic sometimes, one of the better members of the community though.

ok opinions on me. 

(I hope its not the same from before, you know what I mean... :X)
I used to not like you at all but when you came back from a break not too long ago we've been pretty good friends (I hope). You're really chill to be around and doing well as a TS dev and jr mod. Plus you have more experience as a staff member than all the mods combined (memes) which means you help lots of us out.

Also I want your bean bridge back

Precise_ July 20, 2016 at 12:07 AM UTC

le opinions

Opinions?
Favourite beaner <3. So funny talking to you and you're actually a really good player whether you cheat or not idc. Keep making Eric memes because they're hilarious and hopefully you'll be able to play in the next tourney.

ImNotYourTiger July 20, 2016 at 1:07 AM UTC

I'm so ready 

I can feel the trigger coming on

MrDogPT July 20, 2016 at 1:07 AM UTC

Opinions on me Spookehss?

Midnightstorm July 20, 2016 at 1:07 AM UTC

Opinions on me?
Opinions on dinosaur chicken nuggets?

MrDogPT July 20, 2016 at 1:07 AM UTC

Opinions on me?
why are you alaways loocking for opinions on dinosaur chicken nuggets? bruhhh xd

Midnightstorm July 20, 2016 at 1:07 AM UTC

why are you alaways loocking for opinions on dinosaur chicken nuggets? bruhhh xd
Because they're good.
Also memes.

LFT July 20, 2016 at 1:07 AM UTC

oPinions

KojaCola July 20, 2016 at 2:07 AM UTC

Opinions?

DaFrozenBlaze July 20, 2016 at 2:07 AM UTC

Opinions on me?

Tazz July 20, 2016 at 2:07 AM UTC

What team do you think will win T4? 

Best players on Avicus at all stages over the last year?

Opinion on me as player and person

Humblares July 20, 2016 at 2:07 AM UTC

Opinions?

Numberz_ July 20, 2016 at 3:07 AM UTC

Opinions? 
Best moment in MC?
Favourite song(s) at the moment?

Hete July 20, 2016 at 3:07 AM UTC

opinions?

Spoookeh July 20, 2016 at 11:07 AM UTC

Opinion?
Have you had enough of the shenanigans?
One of the nicest people I've ever met, you're also a great player and I can see how much effort goes into your YouTube channel. You definitely deserve more subs. I also really hope you apply for staff because you have w huge chance of getting it.

Yes, pls stop .-.

le opinions
Don't really know you but you seem nice enough. You're also a pretty good player who deserves a decent team, good luck if you decide to play in future tourneys.

I'm so ready 

I can feel the trigger coming on
Oh boy.

Being completely honest I think you're one of the most annoying people on this server. You used to be like any other regular but now it seems like you go out of your way to annoy others showing how immature you are. You should just stop.

And yes, sometimes you do trigger me.

Eteh July 20, 2016 at 11:07 AM UTC

Opinions?
One place you would like to visit next time?

Opinions on me Spookehss?
You're a pretty nice person to talk to in TS but sometimes you can go over the top causing some of your infractions in-game. However I know you don't mean some the things you say. You're a pretty good player but need to improve with bow a lot. Good luck with the competitive scene because with some maturity I can see you getting into a better team.

PosteGamer July 20, 2016 at 12:07 PM UTC

Opinions on me?

Xuph July 20, 2016 at 12:07 PM UTC

Opinions

JoeVC July 20, 2016 at 12:07 PM UTC

Opinions? 

And why did you betray me in UHC

joelous July 20, 2016 at 1:07 PM UTC

Hey hey

Spoookeh July 20, 2016 at 2:07 PM UTC

Opinions on me?
Really good person to talk to in ts, fun to be around.

I have no idea what they are but they sound amazing.

oPinions
I haven't talked much to you but from what I've seen you're a really good mod and a pretty friendly person. You can be quite rude and aggressive though. You can shot call in scrims which makes you a valuable player. Good luck with CameL.

ref July 20, 2016 at 2:07 PM UTC

Opinions on me

Legoche July 20, 2016 at 2:07 PM UTC

Favorite map on Avicus

Favorite map on OCN

Favorite position

Rod or nod

opinions

What team do you think will win T4? 

Best players on Avicus at all stages over the last year?

Opinion on me as player and person
Hustlenomics or Apollo if we really improve and sort out a good roster. CameL have a shot as well.

Probably lego because he's consistent.

As a player I still don't have much respect for you after you cheated a couple of times in the past. However you're still good and can still beat me in pot sooo... As a person we've had our ups and downs but somehow we're actually ok with eachother. Still get pissed off at you for banning me that one time but oh well.

lactify July 20, 2016 at 3:07 PM UTC

Opinions on me?
Fav Avicus moment?

imryaan July 20, 2016 at 8:07 PM UTC

Opinions on me L Spookeeyyyy?

AlvaroMorata July 20, 2016 at 8:07 PM UTC

opinions on me

opinions on camel

opinions on grim 

opinions on you

MrDogPT July 20, 2016 at 10:07 PM UTC

You're a pretty nice person to talk to in TS but sometimes you can go over the top causing some of your infractions in-game. However I know you don't mean some the things you say. You're a pretty good player but need to improve with bow a lot. Good luck with the competitive scene because with some maturity I can see you getting into a better team.
Thanks for the words! I'll promise that I won't be rude and I'll '' grow up ''.

ICHlBAN July 21, 2016 at 9:07 AM UTC

onion on me?
griggs on fire or pls dont take me home?
fav food?
hersheys or meiji?
longer weekend's or longer summer?

Spoookeh July 21, 2016 at 11:07 AM UTC

Opinions?
I don't really have an opinion of you, you seem like a pretty good player though,

Opinions? 
Best moment in MC?
Favourite song(s) at the moment?
We haven't talked in aaaages but from what I remember you were a really solid player in Berzerk and always nice to talk to.

Probably winning an Evolved UHC with Andrew against Raging and Juano.

Imagine Dragons - Shots (Broiler Remix)

opinions?
I respect you hugely for leaving Hustlenomics and forming your own team, hopefully it's a step towards someone different putting up some competition. It's enjoyable talking to you in ts and our rushes in public were op.

Opinions?
One place you would like to visit next time?
Really good player who I used to think was sketchy... However I realised you were legit a long time ago. You're really nice and doing very well as a mod.

Either Australia or China, nowhere specific.

Opinions on me?
We haven't talked much but you seem to be one of the mature referees and we need more like you. Also seem like a pretty good player so if you want to go into competitive look for a mid to higher tier team.

Spoookeh July 21, 2016 at 5:07 PM UTC

Opinions
Probably the most active person I know, you're really funny to talk to in ts and a very good player but can sometimes get too stressed in scrims. I love your memes, top quality 10/10

Spoookeh July 21, 2016 at 5:07 PM UTC

Opinions? 

And why did you betray me in UHC
I respect you for waiting out your ban for autoclicking (actually happened ages ago now that I think of it) and coming out clean after. You're now a good player and I enjoy talking to you in ts. We get along pretty well :p

You ran in front of me!

Arehh July 21, 2016 at 6:07 PM UTC

Opinion?

FrostedCupcakez July 21, 2016 at 9:07 PM UTC

Hi Stranger :')

Opinions on me?
Opinions on my new pal Gerald :3?

Spoookeh July 22, 2016 at 12:07 AM UTC

Opinions on me
I used to think you were quite annoying but you've calmed down a bit recently. You're always looking for a scrim which I guess is somewhat a good thing but can be annoying if you spam the TS chat with it :/ If you got a mic you'd be a really valuable player for any team because somehow you just end up capping the wool most games. Haven't really talked to you that much so I don't know you personally :v

Favorite map on Avicus

Favorite map on OCN

Favorite position

Rod or nod

opinions
CTW is Wahiz
DTM is Rendezvous (TE)
TDM is crossfire

5v5 it's bamboo valley IV
8v8 it's cake wars 

Offense 

rod rod rod

Used to be best friends but we've stopped talking as much, not sure why :0 You're a really good player but could work on leading during scrims, however you did well for apollo during BoE. Your YouTube channel is also hot af and I'm surprised you've kept it going this long.

Opinions on me?
Fav Avicus moment?
Really nice person in game and on teamspeak, pretty good as well. You should definitely come on TS more for things such as mega scrims and UHCs. We've actually known one another from public matches for ages now if you think about it.

Probably streaming T2 finals and watching delta clutch kill Tazz as well as Ihze underbridging to Robin's wool.

Opinions on me L Spookeeyyyy?
Apollo's new op defender and you better stay with us if you know what I mean... c;
Your memes with Eric are so funny to overhear in teamspeak and it's enjoyable being around someone like you. You're one of the more active members on Apollo as well which makes you a really valuable player.

opinions on me

opinions on camel

opinions on grim 

opinions on you
Used to think you were a complete asshole but since you've come back we'be been somewhat friends. Try to stay away from becoming extremely toxic like the last time you were banned and I'm sure you'll work your way back into the community because you're pretty chill now. 

I respect you for putting together a team from such a small community who scrims "10 times a day". You do have a lot of potential with the very good roster you currently have but sometimes you guys can be quite cocky with your 'scrim record' which makes other teams really want to beat you.

Loved being in the team before SOC because we were so active and all got along really well. After the tourney we were all kinda depressed and it was 2-3 weeks before we started scrimming again. That's when Banjo kicked me and I basically lost all respect for the team. I still love the old grim players who are on the roster but I don't like how wrap has basically immigrated into the team along with other 'higher' and more 'top-tier' players. I would like to see them do well in the last tourney but then again it would be pretty funny (no offence) if they didn't because half the old grim members were kicked or left and it's a completely new team now. Might as well call it Opus :/

Well... I'd like to say I'm pretty good player but I'm only 1200 on kohi and I somehow always lose loads of build matches on arena. When it comes to Avicus and OCN I can still somehow beat the much better players and idek how. I also like to think that I'm fairly well known among the Avicus community and that I'm a nice person to be around in ts but I really don't know :p

DaFrozenBlaze July 22, 2016 at 3:07 AM UTC

Why did you ignore my post
Why does everyone like ignoring me
Did I do something wrong or what
If I did tell me

Spoookeh July 22, 2016 at 10:07 AM UTC

Why did you ignore my post
Why does everyone like ignoring me
Did I do something wrong or what
If I did tell me
Sorry there are just so many :o

You did nothing wrong dw.

We haven't talked much but I think that you're a pretty mature person with a lot of potential in the competitive side. Now you have a mic you're a very valuable player for any team.

Camemes July 22, 2016 at 10:07 AM UTC

Opinions on me?
Opinions on Australia?

xNemoII July 22, 2016 at 11:07 AM UTC

Opinions on me

DaFrozenBlaze July 22, 2016 at 11:07 AM UTC

Sorry there are just so many :o

You did nothing wrong dw.

We haven't talked much but I think that you're a pretty mature person with a lot of potential in the competitive side. Now you have a mic you're a very valuable player for any team.
Always had a mic

piratewithgun July 22, 2016 at 3:07 PM UTC

Dream future job?
opinions on me?

Spoookeh July 22, 2016 at 9:07 PM UTC

onion on me?
griggs on fire or pls dont take me home?
fav food?
hersheys or meiji?
longer weekend's or longer summer?
Really enjoyed building Launch with you, you're a really enjoyable person to be around whether it's on TS or in-game. I know you were hoping to get into OCN competitive but now that it's shutting down I hope you find a good team on Avicus because you deserve it.

griggs on fire is so so close but pls don't take me home is a classic

Full English breakfast 

hersheys

longer weekends would probably benefit me most but who doesn't want an extremely long summer??

Spoookeh July 28, 2016 at 3:07 PM UTC

Opinion?
I don't really know you but helping with that DTC map in it's final stages was pretty fun.

ImRaging July 28, 2016 at 3:07 PM UTC

Opinions on me

honest opinion on apollo before you joined

opinions on armour :^))))

ImRaging July 28, 2016 at 3:07 PM UTC

We haven't talked in aaaages but from what I remember you were a really solid player in Berzerk and always nice to talk to.

Probably winning an Evolved UHC with Andrew against Raging and Juano.

Imagine Dragons - Shots (Broiler Remix)
I remember we all went fucking wild when you combod juano because you werent as good back then xdddd

HotAndCrunch July 28, 2016 at 3:07 PM UTC

1. How do you make Armour? :P
2. Opinions?
3. Where in London? 
4. Favorite team apart from apollo?

AMIES July 28, 2016 at 4:07 PM UTC

Opinion on me? [100 paragraphs pls]

Spoookeh August 15, 2016 at 10:08 AM UTC

Hi Stranger :')

Opinions on me?
Opinions on my new pal Gerald :3?
Realised I need to finish up with these questions xd

Stranger danger

Sometimes you can be pretty grumpy but most of the time you're really enjoyable to be around and I love our conversations xdd

He seems great

Spoookeh August 15, 2016 at 10:08 AM UTC

Opinions on me?
Opinions on Australia?
I really haven't talked much to you but from what I can tell you're a good mod

I've always wanted to visit Aussie land but never had the chance. Hopeully I'll be able to do it soon because it seems like a really interesting country

Spoookeh August 15, 2016 at 11:08 AM UTC

Opinions on me
You were probably one of the first people I ever talked to in game, then Skype and teamspeak. We used to get along really well in the days of the Pensioners and Emancipators but we don't really talk much nowadays. You're very underrated and deserve a good team

Dream future job?
opinions on me?
Working for ESA

We used to be much closer but you've gotten so much better at pvp and you're fully involved in the competitive side now we don't talk much. When you got banned I fought your case but recently you've become pretty sketchy :c Idrk if you're legit but if you are then you're a very good player. We should talk more

Myworld6 August 15, 2016 at 11:08 AM UTC

Opinions on me?
Cheesepuffs or no?
Favourite ganemode?
Favourite game?
Favourite quote? :3

Opinions on me

honest opinion on apollo before you joined

opinions on armour :^))))
El raging ur bad at the game get gud.

Nah you're funny to be around and a really good player but people still think you're not legit :/ You're also a member of the 'Apollo player gets banned then unbanned within the week club' which is quickly growing it's numbers... Our banter is great

I can't really remember but I think I disliked you just because I got kicked from TGC xdd

It's great now I can craft it :DDD

1. How do you make Armour? :P
2. Opinions?
3. Where in London? 
4. Favorite team apart from apollo?
I click click click

You used to be one of my best friends before you took a break but now you're back we don't talk as much. You're a great player who can play all positions which makes you even better. I've had to defend more than you though which is not gonna continue happening...

West, not gonna go closer than that :p

Probably Cronus because they've been together for a long time and are slowly getting better and better

Xuph August 15, 2016 at 11:08 AM UTC

opnins

MrDogPT August 15, 2016 at 11:08 AM UTC

You were probably one of the first people I ever talked to in game, then Skype and teamspeak. We used to get along really well in the days of the Pensioners and Emancipators but we don't really talk much nowadays. You're very underrated and deserve a good team
OMG THOSE TEAMS!

JustBudah August 15, 2016 at 12:08 PM UTC

L'opinion?

Zeusy August 15, 2016 at 11:08 PM UTC

opinions

voidloop August 15, 2016 at 11:08 PM UTC

sah opinions

whiteveR August 15, 2016 at 11:08 PM UTC

what IS your OPINION on ME my FRIEND spookeh

vladthegreat100 August 16, 2016 at 12:08 AM UTC

I don't know how I haven't seen this until now.

Opinions?
Pineapples or Pears?
Planes or Trains?

OldManTigerMask August 16, 2016 at 1:08 AM UTC

Opinions on me?

And on a scale to 1 - 10 what is  your favourite colour of the alphabet

Spoookeh August 16, 2016 at 6:08 AM UTC

Opinion on me? [100 paragraphs pls]
O God...

You're really friendly and nice to talk to but sometimes it's a little annoying when you mini mod. I like how you're a public and competitive player too. We should talk more because you're pretty chill

I couldn't write 100 paragraphs for anyone xd

Opinions on me?
Cheesepuffs or no?
Favourite ganemode?
Favourite game?
Favourite quote? :3
I haven't really talked to you much but you're a good mod and you have your opinions to which you stick by and that's a great thing, I respect people like that. 

Ehhh nah

Nebula (CTW)

Game as in video game? Minecraft or Overwatch at the moment. 

"Barney get off my keyboard"

opnins
ERIC MI AMIGO

You're probably the most active player on this server which is good and bad :p You're so funny to talk to in TS and you care so much for apollo. Sometimes you need to calm down in scrims because it can mess our comms up but you're very good at melee and getting better at bow.

L'opinion?
I don't really know if we're good friends but I consider us friends. You can be very aggressive in scrims but overall you're pretty chill and a very good player, improving at bow quickly as well. Keep it up leading Apollo as well, you're doing a good job

DaFrozenBlaze August 16, 2016 at 6:08 AM UTC

Why do you like associating the UK with ping?? Your IGNs C:

opinions
I'm waiting for the day to come that I can beat you at pot...

You're really chill but sometimes you don't take stuff seriously (especially in scrims) which can be funny but gets annoying after a while. Then you become all serious and tell other people to stop being immature which I find quite hypocritical :/  You're a really good player and can solo carry us on sky and I do enjoy your memes when they're a high enough quality ! !

sah opinions
I have 0 respect for you. After continuously calling other players out (specifically from Apollo) then deciding to hack yourself? You probably could have gotten into a better team if you'd stayed legit. Then again I never really enjoyed talking to you in TS either.

what IS your OPINION on ME my FRIEND spookeh
Ayyyy whitever, I really hope you do join this community after OCN closes because it is better than people think. You're such an underrated player who occasionally gets subbed out in scrims because of it. You did play most of the matches in SOC though and you were a solid player. Good luck scoring if you didn't already xdd

I don't know how I haven't seen this until now.

Opinions?
Pineapples or Pears?
Planes or Trains?
Idrk we haven't ever talked much but you seem pretty chill. I always thought of you as a good staff member but obviously others thought differently :p 

Pineapples

Planes

Spoookeh August 16, 2016 at 7:08 AM UTC

Opinions on me?

And on a scale to 1 - 10 what is  your favourite colour of the alphabet
I really don't know you, sorry :p

Saturn... I think...

Spoookeh August 16, 2016 at 7:08 AM UTC

Why do you like associating the UK with ping?? Your IGNs C:
I really don't know xdd The first one was terrible though...

TheMasterClock August 16, 2016 at 3:08 PM UTC

kfc or popeyes?