Avicus Archive

Stepping down by badgg February 24, 2015 at 6:02 AM UTC

YO YO YOOOO
Just wanted to let you all know I stepped down from my Administrator position to a Moderator. I will not disclose why, but I plan to release that sometime soon. 

Thanks everyone for your support, even though it's been a bumpy ride. I will work just as hard as a Moderator, and I'm sure it'll be fun! 
My replacement is due soon.

Thanks once again,
Fluenza,
Former Staff Administrator.

PublixEmployee February 24, 2015 at 6:02 AM UTC

I'll miss you. *Sobs in our call again*

MidnightBeats February 24, 2015 at 6:02 AM UTC

You've done amazingly as a staff administrator and I'm sure we'll see just as good from you as a moderator! c:

HentieSenpai February 24, 2015 at 6:02 AM UTC

Well, welcome to the cool moderator group. :)

PokerFace February 24, 2015 at 6:02 AM UTC

:o what happened. Also, why not Sr.Staff?

Hacktivism February 24, 2015 at 6:02 AM UTC

You did an amazing job; we'll all remember the hard work you've ever done as an administrator/director. Thank you for the effort you've put in for the past months. Welcome back to moderating c;

FrostedCupcakez February 24, 2015 at 6:02 AM UTC

You did an amazing job as the staff director Jozz, welcome to the mod team :) You'll be just as great!

PictureFrames February 24, 2015 at 6:02 AM UTC

Words can't even describe how much you mean to me, Joel. You were there as a Moderator, alongside me. You were there with me as a Senior Moderator while I was still a rank below you, and somehow after how long we've been here together, you stayed next to me.

The fact that you supported me in becoming Gill's successor, showing me the ropes, the ups and the downs, etc. How late at night we'd stay up just so we could talk.. You mean so much to me, Joel. You have never left my side before, and let's hope that day never comes. 

At this point in time, Joel, I can truthfully say that you are my best friend. I cherish everything you've helped me through, and everything we've done. I'll never forget it.

Take care, -Jake

Joltz_ February 24, 2015 at 6:02 AM UTC

I've always supported you Fluey, I respect your decision to step down and I thank you for all the service you have given to the server and I know that as a moderator you'll exceed the limits.

PokerFace February 24, 2015 at 6:02 AM UTC

Thank you for what you have done up to this point. Hopefully, whoever takes your place can learn from the past mistakes.

Lavish February 24, 2015 at 6:02 AM UTC

Love you bro, and I truly mean it, you've done so much for this server and youre just a genuinely great person and friend. Can't wait to work directly alongside with you like the old days. Hopefully your replacement can do as well as you did as an Administrator. Thanks for everything.

MajestysDream February 24, 2015 at 7:02 AM UTC

Words cannot describe how fantastic you did with the role as the Staff Administrator. Thank you so much for everything you've done as a Staff Administrator, you were phenominal. I'm looking forward to moderating alongside you! :) <3

Howsie February 24, 2015 at 7:02 AM UTC

Its certainly been the most interesting experience to see your development over the past year. From little babby junior mod jozzy to sistahood member and hard working moderator, to your days as senior moderator and finally becoming my successor. You've been an amazing role model to everyone in this community and, more importantly, a close friend.

Thank you

Pavlo February 24, 2015 at 7:02 AM UTC

You were my favorite admin. You've been a great at organizing the community and making sure everything worked smoothly. I also greatly appreciated your help with my first YAML ever. You'll do great as a Moderator!

lactify February 24, 2015 at 7:02 AM UTC

Thanks for all the hard work mate! Really appreciated!

kycrafft February 24, 2015 at 7:02 AM UTC

Sad to see you leave the position but wouldn't you go down to Sr. Mod?

Howsie February 24, 2015 at 7:02 AM UTC

Sad to see you leave the position but wouldn't you go down to Sr. Mod?
Evidently not.

hasl February 24, 2015 at 7:02 AM UTC

I've watched you fly up the ranks, all the way from Jr. Mod up to Staff Admin, you've done so much for the community and it will leave a huge reputation to live up to, glad you're still in the staff team, I look forward to working alongside you.

Thanks a mill, Jack.

chaibrit1 February 24, 2015 at 7:02 AM UTC

Thanks so much for everything you've done for Avicus Flu. You've made such a positive impact on The Avicus Network and communtiy which we're all grateful for. You were a phenomenal and hard-working Admin. I'm glad you're still a staff member, and I look forward to moderating alongside you! :)

JustBudah February 24, 2015 at 7:02 AM UTC

Great, now we only have one in game Admin, who is going to take over all off your amazing work?
This is probably the best for you, thank you voor everything you have done!

<3 Budah (Beyrdo)

RightSide February 24, 2015 at 7:02 AM UTC

Sorry to hear this your were brilliant at your job :)

Wilie February 24, 2015 at 7:02 AM UTC

You did a great job, sad to see you step down.

Robin_DD_J February 24, 2015 at 8:02 AM UTC

Legend.

BmB February 24, 2015 at 8:02 AM UTC

Shiet son. Well i guess all i can say is well done. Hell you pretty much ran the server for a bit, i applaud you because you actually have done a fantastic job. GeeGee!

_Stormz February 24, 2015 at 10:02 AM UTC

It definitely has been quite a bumpy road that we have treaded on. I think that you did a fantastic job as an Admin. I've seen a lot of bold changes in the system lately. Kudos, man! :D

vladthegreat100 February 24, 2015 at 11:02 AM UTC

It's been a nice time seeing you as an Admin Fluey! You were a great one! Hope your path ends up like the last time <3 On the bright side, at least I will be able to moderate with you, have been dying to work with you since you have been a moderator :) Really hope you have a nice time with us :)

Vobaseball12 February 24, 2015 at 12:02 PM UTC

Sad to see you step down here, but I'm sure you'll do just as great! Good luck in your future endeavors as a moderator.

Tarheelkiwi February 24, 2015 at 12:02 PM UTC

DDDDDDDDDDDDD:  You were sooooooooo good at your job.  I don't understand.  Oh well.  Thanks for everything you did as Admin. :)

Kammeh February 24, 2015 at 12:02 PM UTC

Hey jozz, you were a great Admin and you have done an exceptional job as one. It is a little saddening to see you step down, but I respect your decision and I hope you accomplish whatever you have in mind. It's going to be a great experience while working along side you, and hopefully I may be able to learn more about you and learn more from you. I look up to you, and I will continue to do so as you work alongside us all.
                                               Sincerely,
                        Frustration (kammy878)

MLGtino February 24, 2015 at 12:02 PM UTC

Honestly I'm not surprised.

The stress of running a staff team of this size is probably overwhelming. I don't think it's a bad idea to have have up your position, not to say that I won't miss you there :]

Glitchaye February 24, 2015 at 12:02 PM UTC

:'c

Ogrey February 24, 2015 at 1:02 PM UTC

I believe I already said everything I had to say to you on Slack, but I certainly don't care and I will repeat it as much times as necessary. You've been my role model ever since I was just a regular, and you were a Moderator. Thanks for everything you've done as an Administrator, for everything you've taught us, for all the help and all the time you've spend on here. You're awesome man, and no matter what position, you'll continue being the greatest role model ever. :)

Emmaye February 24, 2015 at 1:02 PM UTC

Man you made it far in the staff team, you has a good run as Adminastrator though. I remember when none of us two were staff and playing Ternio trying to attempt a glitch with minecarts xD

Rainstruck February 24, 2015 at 1:02 PM UTC

I am so glad I was able to server under you great sir. I can't wait to get to know you even better as a mod!
It was fantastic great leader.o7

StewieFG February 24, 2015 at 1:02 PM UTC

You have done much. Thanks for everything Jozz, you did so many improvements on the server and you worked so hard. Thanks for that, I'm sure you will do good even with the Moderator Position. :)

Trexychan February 24, 2015 at 1:02 PM UTC

Damn, you were great admin. Managing a staff team with so many mods and dealing with the haters and striving to do your best for both parties, that's difficult.

FUCKIN RESPECT M8.

Hete February 24, 2015 at 2:02 PM UTC

I'm sorry to hear that you are stepping down from the admin position. You have done a great job as a admin to help the avicus server, and I believe you will continue doing a good job as a moderator as well.

Thank you.

SWEET_Johny February 24, 2015 at 2:02 PM UTC

Wow, you've been an absolutely amazing Administrator, and I feel like you really connected to the community, which is the most important thing that we need in my opinion. You've done so much, and I've really enjoyed you being an Administrator in general. <3

Stimulating February 24, 2015 at 2:02 PM UTC

Well, you were very busy as an admin. I guess that's why you stepped down, I know how much work you put in, but I also know your amazing care for the server as well, and I know it must have been hard for you to step down, knowing that you care so much about the server. I thought you were a good admin, personally, always trying to help others out despite your workload. Yes, you had flaws, but don't we all?  You did a great job keeping everything in check, but I guess we all need a break once in a while, assuming that's the reason you stepped down. Gl with everything and school, and thanks for all the hard work, Joel.

Good luck with all future endeavors, 

-Stimulating/ShadowSlayerZ7/Jackson

P.S. Also thanks for putting up my controversy that I'd cause that'd put you and the staff team under stress. I felt it needed to be done, but I do feel bad that I caused that kind of stress on top of your workload, so you know. Thanks for listening.

ayy February 24, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

rest in peace this server lmao

PictureFrames February 24, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

rest in peace this server lmao
Do you enjoy being a troll? Seriously.

lithp February 24, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

Sad to see this day come. I can't really say much besides good job in what you did. I respect your decision Jozz (as long as you don't have a dumb ass reason). You did damn well as moderator before, so I have no doubts in you for moderator this time around. Love you Jozzeh.

JUBBINATOR February 24, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

You did good, hope your replacement does better.
Stay fast like dat, yo.

Anuj February 24, 2015 at 6:02 PM UTC

Do you enjoy being a troll? Seriously.
Troll? I know gibbo is usually a cool guy but I don't see anything wrong with what he said.

Dyspa February 24, 2015 at 6:02 PM UTC

Sad to see you leave your position as and admin :(
I'll always remember all the dedication you had whilst being an admin and all the ideas you implemented in the server. Even thought you demoted me, I always respected you and I'll always will, I told that to you in Skype, I don't know if you read it, but you hope you did. Thanks for everything, it's been amazing to see how you've changed roles in this server, when I first joined this community, you were just a Mod like now but watching you improve everyday was cool.
Take care men!
P.S: Talk to me in Skype for the 1v1 you wanted xP

ImJeezus February 24, 2015 at 7:02 PM UTC

rip

Wilie February 24, 2015 at 8:02 PM UTC

Troll? I know gibbo is usually a cool guy but I don't see anything wrong with what he said.
Gibbo is a not nice

BmB February 24, 2015 at 8:02 PM UTC

Gibbo is a not nice
O shit here we goo again

Anuj February 24, 2015 at 8:02 PM UTC

Gibbo is a not nice
lmao some guy edited my post, I said he's usually a coolguy, but yeah

D00ZiE February 24, 2015 at 8:02 PM UTC

Hopefully your replacement does a good job, and is well selected :)

PictureFrames February 24, 2015 at 8:02 PM UTC

Check his posts, and you'll see where I'm coming from.

goldenwalrus909 February 24, 2015 at 8:02 PM UTC

Damn, son, I'm hella-impressed about how good you were in your previous position and exited to see how much you'll help the server in your current. Very nice job, and thank you so much <3

Wilie February 24, 2015 at 8:02 PM UTC

O shit here we goo again
What do you mean? Also why do you always reply to my post with useless comments, who are you?

Glitchaye February 24, 2015 at 8:02 PM UTC

JOZZIFTHENEXTADMINISNTGODTIERILLBESOMAD

BmB February 24, 2015 at 8:02 PM UTC

What do you mean? Also why do you always reply to my post with useless comments, who are you?
Not like you turned the entire milkman chat into a rage brothel for you against gibbo :P Also i am a kid

Porkyyy February 24, 2015 at 9:02 PM UTC

Joel, you were one of my favourite moderators when I joined Avicus. I can't express how much I want to thank you for everything that you've done for the server, and you really do deserve a break. 

Thanks for being an amazing friend, staff member, and person in general. I know you'll still do great as a moderator! :')

Sem February 24, 2015 at 9:02 PM UTC

I honestly can't think of a better replacement.
You did great Joel. <3

RefuseToSink February 24, 2015 at 9:02 PM UTC

You've done a great job Joel, we'll miss you as an admin, but we're happy to have you back as a Mod, just like the old days :3

Stimulating February 24, 2015 at 9:02 PM UTC

Not like you turned the entire milkman chat into a rage brothel for you against gibbo :P Also i am a kid
You're one hell of an angry kid.

Cxnfirmed February 24, 2015 at 9:02 PM UTC

sad to see you go/step down. all the effort and dedication you put into this server still amazes me O: i know i wasn't always the most mature kid on this server, but you always had my respect, no matter how pissed off i was at this server. rip staff ;^(

Wilie February 24, 2015 at 10:02 PM UTC

Can't you get? No one likes gibbo in the milk chat including myself you cool guy

Shoto_ February 24, 2015 at 10:02 PM UTC

Thanks for your work as an admin, Fluenza. I, and many others, appreciated it. :)

Jahaj February 24, 2015 at 11:02 PM UTC

I don't know you that well but I know that you have worked really hard for this server and I thank you for your commitment.

Splades February 24, 2015 at 11:02 PM UTC

Why didn't you step down to Sr Mod?

Mooch24 February 24, 2015 at 11:02 PM UTC

much respect to you sir

Atheyna February 24, 2015 at 11:02 PM UTC

Thank you so so much for everything you have done as The Avicus Network's Staffing Administrator.

Looking forward to moderating with you!

Emmaye February 24, 2015 at 11:02 PM UTC

Why didn't you step down to Sr Mod?
I think it's because technically Administrator and Senior Mod are known as "Sr Staff", which means they are the higher ups in the staff team and demands more work, which I am assuming Jozz didn't want to be in that area of Sr Staff, but to be Moderator instead. Correct me if I'm wrong, Jozz.

NuclearDucky February 24, 2015 at 11:02 PM UTC

I'll miss you <3 even tho you never let me do my interview :P you were one of my fav staff

cinammoncroc000 February 25, 2015 at 1:02 AM UTC

You'll do just as good with Moderator c;

Para_Dice February 25, 2015 at 3:02 AM UTC

Well I think it's because being an admin and taking care of avicus is so stressful, that he couldn't take it anymore. So he moved down to moderator cause apparently admin was too much.

badgg February 25, 2015 at 10:02 AM UTC

The main reason why I stepped down was because I had to endure all the community backlash, staff were getting chaotic, communicational misunderstandings and it truly reflected how I did as an Administrator. Don't get me wrong, I loved working with past and present staff members!

JustBudah February 25, 2015 at 10:02 AM UTC

The main reason why I stepped down was because I had to endure all the community backlash, staff were getting chaotic, communicational misunderstandings and it truly reflected how I did as an Administrator. Don't get me wrong, I loved working with past and present staff members!
Good to let us know this! You will do great as a Moderator and some day you will be an Admin! <3

Beyrdo (JustBudah)

Atdit February 25, 2015 at 12:02 PM UTC

What's with the email support now? :c

BoldAndBrash February 25, 2015 at 12:02 PM UTC

Thanks, Fluenza. It was nice having you as an Admin. You knew when to give punishments, you could be serious when needed, and so much more. I really appreciate you're work for the server. Let's see if your replacement will do as great as you did.

Tarheelkiwi February 25, 2015 at 4:02 PM UTC

You were doing an amazing job, you shouldn't have let people get the better of you.  I am glad to hear that you will remain on staff, but seriously, you were doing an amazing job <3  Don't let other people tell you otherwise.

Stimulating February 25, 2015 at 4:02 PM UTC

Know the backlash I've caused was trying to improve the server (solving issues)/right wrongs I felt had been done (forums ban). 

Know I only wanted the best, even if I did sink my teeth in. It was only because I was frustrated/disappointed, because I knew this server could improve and be something great. Don't get me wrong, you were doing fine, better than fine tbh. You were doing great. I think the only reason there's so much community backlash, is because we all see the immense potential of the server, and are kinda sad because Avi hasn't realized it's full potential yet, and it's taking a while to get there.

Myv February 25, 2015 at 7:02 PM UTC

I understand this, but good luck with Mod.

AutoHit February 26, 2015 at 12:02 AM UTC

You did a great job being a Admin!

badgg February 26, 2015 at 5:02 AM UTC

Know the backlash I've caused was trying to improve the server (solving issues)/right wrongs I felt had been done (forums ban). 

Know I only wanted the best, even if I did sink my teeth in. It was only because I was frustrated/disappointed, because I knew this server could improve and be something great. Don't get me wrong, you were doing fine, better than fine tbh. You were doing great. I think the only reason there's so much community backlash, is because we all see the immense potential of the server, and are kinda sad because Avi hasn't realized it's full potential yet, and it's taking a while to get there.
I wasn't directing anything at you, so don't feel guilty. It was the players who blatantly disrespected staff, and it did reflect how I did as an Admin. So technically, it was my fault, haha!

JJTheGuy February 26, 2015 at 5:02 AM UTC

Does this mean no more horseys? D: You still owe me one Fluey...

Notalgicular February 26, 2015 at 7:02 AM UTC

Can't you get? No one likes gibbo in the milk chat including myself you cool guy
I like gibbo, Im in the milk chat.

Wilie February 26, 2015 at 7:02 PM UTC

I like gibbo, Im in the milk chat.
But no one knows who you are

KalinD February 26, 2015 at 7:02 PM UTC

its an ocn banned guy

Notalgicular February 26, 2015 at 9:02 PM UTC

But no one knows who you are
Really quite funny that because you know me quite well

JUBBINATOR February 26, 2015 at 10:02 PM UTC

I wasn't directing anything at you, so don't feel guilty. It was the players who blatantly disrespected staff, and it did reflect how I did as an Admin. So technically, it was my fault, haha!
Nah man, it didn't really, it just reflected how mean some ppl are :3

mustafa February 27, 2015 at 1:02 AM UTC

Am cri evri tim :'c
Well, to be honest I never really did ever get to know you very well though I did talk to you a few times :/ It's easy to tell that you've contributed a lot to Avicus and it's because of people like you that Avivis is a better place. With all your work it's sad to see you step down but you'll always be remembered <3

RCMP_Mountie February 27, 2015 at 1:02 AM UTC

Thanks for everything you've done, sad to see you leave as an Admin, but I am glad you will still be a part of the staff team as a Moderator <3

you're a legend :))