Avicus Archive

Upgrade Ranks by Polar_Express January 14, 2015 at 12:01 AM UTC

Anyone know the proper way to upgrade a rank? If you have Gold to Emerald or Emerald to Diamond?

Mooch24 January 14, 2015 at 12:01 AM UTC

pretty sure you go about buying the rank you want as normal and it will show you how much the net cost is later in the purchase

JKawesome January 14, 2015 at 12:01 AM UTC

Yeah, either do what Mooch said, or buy another Emerald and have a senior staff member merge it to diamond for you.

Numberz_ January 14, 2015 at 8:01 AM UTC

You have emerald and a gold rank you would need to buy another gold then contact a sr staff member to get diamond.

Polar_Express January 14, 2015 at 7:01 PM UTC

OK - Done - I hope a Sr. Mod reads this to update my rank.
Thanks again

- lol it moved me to gold :(

JKawesome January 14, 2015 at 8:01 PM UTC

OK - Done - I hope a Sr. Mod reads this to update my rank.
Thanks again

- lol it moved me to gold :(
It would be faster contacting them on skype or in-game.

hasl January 14, 2015 at 8:01 PM UTC

All sorted. Topic closed

tel6331 January 14, 2015 at 8:01 PM UTC

Yeah, I sorted out your ranks for you.

Polar_Express January 14, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

thanks again - all good

PrometheanAtlas May 21, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

guys anyone know how to upgrade ranks as i want to play in the nebula but it says i have to be upgraded anyone know what that means?

vladthegreat100 May 21, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

guys anyone know how to upgrade ranks as i want to play in the nebula but it says i have to be upgraded anyone know what that means?

When it says that you have to be upgraded to play/join the game it means the game is full. And the only way to play when a game is full is to be a donator by getting one of the three ranks in the shop (www.avicus.net/shop).
Otherwise I would recommend doing /join exactly once you get teleported to the new map to join.

Ogrey May 21, 2015 at 11:05 AM UTC

Please note that you're only required to have a premium rank to join games when they're exclusively full (or exceeding maximum player capacity on both teams).

If you purchase a premium rank you'll be able to join full games and you also are given a credit multiplier (you earn credits faster).

To purchase a rank you go to https://avicus.net/shop and follow the steps given.
If you have a problem with your purchase you can email [email protected] or contact a Staff Member (perferibly a Senior Moderator or Administrator) for assistance.