Avicus Archive

[Report] Report tool (Player Version) by Thrasilias July 19, 2016 at 9:07 PM UTC

EDIT by Javipepe: Locked due to missing // intentionally wiped out credits to the idea, setup guide, and full-bright module.

Credit to Brottweiler @ https://oc.tc/forums/topics/5252e0e8af7fb04ce6001ec9 for the vast majority of the code and the setup guide. Further credits found on linked thread.

What it does

These scripts will give you items, which are bound to functions;

Tripwire Hook - Teleporting & locking

Stick - Reporting

(Redstone) Torch - Fullbright EDIT by Javipepe: Thanks to zacharycraft777

How do I install them?

1. Download and install LiteLoader & Macro / Keybind mod. Instructions are in each thread.
  2. Launch Minecraft once to generate folders and files for the macro mod.
  3. Download https://gist.github.com/Crnsxx/cb3c8e286bb62b77e24d2a90c7f17ad8 and place the file inside .minecraft/liteconfig/common/macros/.
  4. Open up the Macros GUIEvents Bindings
    1. Set *onWorldChange * to $${STOP(reportloader);EXEC(reportloader.txt,reportloader);}$$
    2. Set *onModeChange * to $${STOP(reportloader);EXEC(reportloader.txt,reportloader);}$$

THIS IS AN PLAYER VERSION!
WITHOUT AN BOOK "/HISTORY <PLAYER>"
WARNING! "Curently only working when Atlas is out." you need to be in gamemode creative

SnowSX3 July 19, 2016 at 9:07 PM UTC

This is waaaaay too complicated.
The system we have now is absolutely fine, it's not that hard to follow a player around as a spectator.
Especially because there're no items involved at the moment, it's very easy to follow and report players.

Also I don't understand why you copy/pasted this for the 'staff version' when there's only 1 small paragraph where it's different,
again for that staff version...way too complicated, the current system to look at reports and to follow and ban players is fine at the moment, no adjustments need to be made.

Jahaj July 19, 2016 at 9:07 PM UTC

Wait what's wrong with the current system?

Okiba July 19, 2016 at 9:07 PM UTC

Typing these is way easier :P

Thrasilias July 19, 2016 at 9:07 PM UTC

Wait what's wrong with the current system?
this isnt a Normal Bukkit plugin or minecraft mod.

this is an Macro mod with xtra things,

and btw @Jahaj this is for Normal players to use atm Accepted by ALM and Javipepe

Since it gives you no advantage while playing, it should be fine.

Jahaj July 19, 2016 at 9:07 PM UTC

this isnt a Normal Bukkit plugin or minecraft mod.

this is an Macro mod with xtra things,

and btw @Jahaj this is for Normal players to use atm Accepted by ALM and Javipepe

Since it gives you no advantage while playing, it should be fine.

I know but don't you think it's harder to do this than to just use commands.

Thrasilias July 19, 2016 at 9:07 PM UTC

I know but don't you think it's harder to do this than to just use commands.
i used this thing on OverCastnetwork, for 2 years. Never changed to typing Commands, so i dont see the problem ?

SnowSX3 July 19, 2016 at 9:07 PM UTC

i used this thing on OverCastnetwork, for 2 years. Never changed to typing Commands, so i dont see the problem ?
Typing commands is so much easier though.
Instead of fumbling around with all these different items, you can type out the one report command then follow the player around.

And if you need to teleport to a player, we have a command for that too..

papagoogs July 19, 2016 at 10:07 PM UTC

There is /tp i find this too complicated.

edit: players will get this aswell or just staff? I find /report personally easier, but you'd have to give it a shot to see what it is actually like.

Crimson_Aught July 19, 2016 at 10:07 PM UTC

Would be interesting to see it.
More ways to report. Yey :D

Thrasilias July 19, 2016 at 10:07 PM UTC

There is /tp i find this too complicated.

edit: players will get this aswell or just staff? I find /report personally easier, but you'd have to give it a shot to see what it is actually like.
Staff have an Diffrent Version

Javipepe July 20, 2016 at 12:07 AM UTC

We do not condone the distribution of scripts / software without proper credits to the original author, of the idea, all the code except a few things you tweaked, and the how-to-install guide. You seriously need to start giving credit for the things you post.

https://oc.tc/forums/topics/5252e0e8af7fb04ce6001ec9