Registration for How ALM Captured Christmas closes in 3 days!
We are actively seeking talented website, backend and game developers that would like to be a part of the Avicus development team.
We offer 2 main positions with 2 sub-categories. You can apply to be a web and/or game developer in either positions. Game developers work on implementing new games and fixing issues with the current servers. Web developers help make our website better and fix various issues with our frontend and backend.
Developers are required to sign a nondisclosure agreement (NDA) in order to develop for our network. Anyone under 18 who is applying will need a legal guardian to co-sign the document. If you cannot sign an NDA, you may not need apply.
NOTE THAT by submitting an application via email, you agree to have your application and any material provided within it made available to Avicus developers and administrators. We respect your privacy and will not share the application beyond these select few. We do not have the capacity to offer paid positions at this time. The network is ran entirely by unpaid developers, staff members and other helpers.
There are some minimum requirements that applicants must meet.
- 14 years or older
- Some experience with version control (Git/SVN)
- Some experience with Unix/Linux environments
- At least 4 months experience with web development
- Some experience with SQL databases
- 1/2 - 1 year's experience with Java (preferably Bukkit/Minecraft experience)
- 17 years or older
- Experience with version control (Git/SVN)
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments
- At least 1 year's experience with web development
- Experience with SQL databases
- 1 - 2 year's experience with Java (preferably Bukkit/Minecraft experience)
If you are interested in becoming a developer on the Avicus Network, do so by sending an email to [email protected] that addresses the following information (in any style you wish):
- Your full name (and nickname if applicable) and country of residence
- Links to projects of which you have contributed (open source Github projects, or private projects you wish to share with us)
- Why you are interested in joining our team