Avicus Prestige Results (42) opinions

Here is a small idea as to what the community believes about re implementing the prestige feature.

So overall from this i believe the community would want this system re-adding as it gives a purpose for players to stay online, therefore raising the player count. It is something to work for in my opinion it would defiantly make me want to play more in order to rank up!
---
Here are the specific updated results with everyone's opinions aswell:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mT5IPY8lnqZ8yIdMteyJN2RXslrqJaOY4IArvDnJ770/edit?usp=sharing (live results)
Screenshot: 

I cant remember the prestige feature, what was it?

That's kind of a small sample size, but I do think that it wouldn't hurt to have it back.

Replied to JoinTheLogang's post from January 8, 2017 at 5:28 PM
Before credits, kills, wins, and objectives gave XP. Once level 50 was reached, you could do /prestige to get a badge

Prestige motivates people to play a lot more than credits.

Replied to kycrafft's post from January 8, 2017 at 5:35 PM
Oh ok that doesn't sound bad then, is there a bonus on XP just like credits for people with ranks though?

Replied to JoinTheLogang's post from January 8, 2017 at 6:48 PM
Yes, the same 1.5x, 2x, and 2.5x bonus applied to XP. Though it is a nice perk for premium users, I hated getting passed in the XP leaderboards by every diamond and emerald user (this was before I had temp gold).

Replied to Sevomy's post from January 8, 2017 at 5:42 PM
^^^ this for sure.

I never understood what was so hard about having prestiges and credits at once, if making new prestiges was so hard (I dont remember it taking too long for 10 more to be added) just make it infinite or cap it off, easy as that

I think the official statement is that Keenan does not, is unwilling to and thus will not bring back prestiges, due to the fact that adding new badges and prestiges would take a considerable amount of time to implement. 

Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger!

Replied to KogasaTatara's post from January 8, 2017 at 7:51 PM
Or make prestige seasons, and reset prestiges every 3 months or so

just make a set amount of prestiges, use like a quartic or quintic curve to decide amount of experience so that they get expensive fast, and if anyone gets to last prestige, tell them to go outside for the love of god

Replied to Legoche's post from January 8, 2017 at 8:36 PM
Thatd actually be a good idea, have a leaderboard or a total on your profile to show total xp across all seasons

Replied to KogasaTatara's post from January 8, 2017 at 11:30 PM
This is a fantastic idea and would give Avicus players something to look forwards too seeing as some people who aren't usually the best players (or don't sweat) could potentially have a chance to be on the leaderboards. Not to mention the player count would probably explode.

Please have the seasons idea

Seasons idea would be amazing please please

Posighdun   Diamond   Tournament Champion   Retired
January 9, 2017 at 8:24 AM 1 replies Reply
I'll see what I can do, no promises though. I'll atleast bring it up with him and we'll see what he says.

Whoever has the most XP or the highest prestige wins a prize or something idk xd

Replied to SamuelJacob9's post from January 9, 2017 at 9:35 AM
They win Map Dev for a month!

Replied to Posighdun's post from January 9, 2017 at 8:24 AM
The Nebula Shop too? c;

Hope this gets added back :)

You must be logged in to create discussions and replies.