Scrim servers

So basically I'm making this post in frustration - every time we reserve a scrim server to play on we have to wait between 10 - 30 minutes before it opens. 7105f76bb4b94fe4bbdb980962d4b7a9?helm&size=16 Patrikano today asked 2 devs for answer for why this happens, but he didn't get any good information at all. 

If avicus somehow decide to shut down the scrim servers in the following months, I guarantee that half of the players will quit, me included.

I've had the same problem, I've asked and asked developers what's wrong, haven't gotten anything.. 
I don't think they are planning on shutting them down, but some issues are definitely  definitely happening atm.

Replied to dev_revs's post from January 11, 2017 at 7:24 PM
Ye, same here

Ugh I know right, spoke with a Dev today. I got the reply 'It will open soon'

It opened at 6:30pm GMT when the scrim server was reserved from 6pm GMT - 8pm GMT.

Kojapan   Junior Moderator   Referee   Diamond
January 11, 2017 at 10:21 PM 1 replies Reply
In the past, the scrim servers have always opened 5-10 mins after the written opening time. However, no matter how long its been going on, its an issue and it needs to be addressed.

Replied to Kojapan's post from January 11, 2017 at 10:21 PM
I believe this problem is more recent, I've never had a scrim server open late before, so it hasn't been going on for that long

i remember one time we couldn't get a scrim server for like two months haha

You must be logged in to create discussions and replies.