Walls is now supported/back!

Posighdun   Diamond   Tournament Champion   Retired
January 13, 2017 at 4:53 AM Announcements
Walls is now supported thanks to Eb1216878b1a4944bd4de0a818d9dfe2?helm&size=16 Kashike . We're currently testing it so it shouldn't be too long before you can play it.

Because now we're using XML, compared to when we used YML, this will open up some new doors as to what we can do in Walls. A module has been added that makes it possible to put falling walls within the XML to recreate the old Walls gamemode, and this may be used with other gamemodes depending on the usage. You may submit maps as we go through testing phases at this time.

- Administrative & Development Team.

Camemes   Administrator   Official   Social Media   Emerald
January 11, 2017 at 9:50 AM 0 replies Reply
Ayy, welcome back Walls!

STOP ADDING NEW GAMEMODES

No one is even gonna play it as happened to frenzy. Try to improve current game modes that are being played. Walls will be removed too, cuz no one will play

Ok, thought Arcade would come back first

Awesome great work by Devs! 

Just a question though, will past statistics be re-added? I mean quite a few players had a lot of Walls kills and wins before they were removed (including myself).

Replied to Numberz_'s post from January 11, 2017 at 11:07 AM
Assuming not..

Think about prestiges and the credits system. The stats for DTM and Nexus didn't come back too...

Replied to ViceWatercolour's post from January 11, 2017 at 11:10 AM
RIP.

Still hyped for it though! And I know that there are still a lot of Walls players around. :D

Little suggestion: Maybe link the "Walls is now supported!" green message to this post. I remember when SkyWars was added. ALM made a post about it and the green message was linked to his post.

Replied to AtditC's post from January 11, 2017 at 11:11 AM
DTM and Nexus stats did kinda carry over when the leaderboards switched to credits/points from exp. Walls stats were removed completely though.

shadowolfyt   Moderator   Translator   Social Media   Content Creator   Diamond
January 11, 2017 at 11:16 AM 0 replies Reply
  Replied to AtditC's post from January 11, 2017 at 11:14 AM
+1

Replied to Numberz_'s post from January 11, 2017 at 11:14 AM
Oh yeah.. xD I think I messed it up with the prestiges and the credits system, because you didn't get any credits if you had like level 10 prestige

January 11, 2017 at 11:59 AM 0 replies Reply
No, because it's a module I don't think that's possible.

Nobody is going to play it

Focus one your main gamemode if you want to succeed

January 11, 2017 at 12:02 PM 0 replies Reply
  Replied to Xuph's post from January 11, 2017 at 12:01 PM
This is. Remember it's a module and not a gamemode, it can be used to make The Walls but can also be used in other gamemodes so technically we are focusing on the main gamemodes as well :D

You must be logged in to create discussions and replies.