Avicus Archive

I have an Issue with Reserving a Scrimmage by Han_So_Hyun September 4, 2016 at 12:09 AM UTC

Hello everyone! Ever since the Atlas update, I had an issue with reserving a scrim server. Every time I attempt to reserve a scrim, this sign pops up even if I am leader with the team. Can a developer fix this? Thank you! :D

Precise_ September 4, 2016 at 12:09 AM UTC

How do we even get to the scrim servers now

Han_So_Hyun September 4, 2016 at 12:09 AM UTC

How do we even get to the scrim servers now
Nice question... :D I think they are still working on it

_Nathy September 4, 2016 at 12:09 AM UTC

Scrim servers have been removed temporarily until atlas is fully fixed and operational. When that is done the developers will re add scrim servers

KojaCola September 4, 2016 at 12:09 AM UTC

^ It should be back within 2 weeks (hopefully) but defiantly within the month. (according to some sr mods)

DaFrozenBlaze September 4, 2016 at 4:09 AM UTC

^ It should be back within 2 weeks (hopefully) but defiantly within the month. (according to some sr mods)
It should be back after most of the major problems with Atlas are fixed.

Camemes September 4, 2016 at 9:09 AM UTC

Scrimmage servers are down as other people have said as Dev's want to focus more on major bugs and scrim servers are towards the end of their to-do list. 
Trust me, they will be back, you'll have to be a little patient and co-operate with us as best you can.

Tazz September 4, 2016 at 9:09 AM UTC

Scrim servers will be back when they have removed the bugs in Atlas, and have developed 'Mars' - the new tournament and scrim plugin.

Verybadsorry September 4, 2016 at 8:09 PM UTC

THE PERFECT GRAMMAR, ITS HURTING MY EYES

OP: See you in game!