Carryinq AMA by Carryinq October 25, 2016 at 9:10 PM UTC

I see it done a lot, and I'm bored, so… AMA

Myworld6 October 25, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

Opinions? 
Favourite colour?

Carryinq October 25, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

Opinions? 
Favourite colour?
Opinions: Where can I start xD You are a chill guy, who usually doesn't punish people, except when it's me. BTW, I don't forgive you for kicking me. Sorry about the story, which all started from that moment, but it will go down in my long memories of this server. I have to say, when you get mad, it's so hilarious. Especially when I hear it in ts... Favorite colour: Red

Okiba October 25, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

opinions

AbusiveUser October 25, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

Opinions?

Myworld6 October 25, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

Opinions: Where can I start xD You are a chill guy, who usually doesn't punish people, except when it's me. BTW, I don't forgive you for kicking me. Sorry about the story, which all started from that moment, but it will go down in my long memories of this server. I have to say, when you get mad, it's so hilarious. Especially when I hear it in ts... Favorite colour: Red
Oi! That kick was valid, and I don't get mad!

opinions
Opinions: You seem like a nice guy, but I would like to hear your voice eventually, in ts ;) You are also a good overall player.

Oi! That kick was valid, and I don't get mad!
I did all that mostly to see your reaction, but at first, I was kinda mad xD

DaFrozenBlaze October 25, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

Carrying or Carryinq

Well, it's auto-corrects fault, and I'm to lazy to fix it

Carrying or Carryinq
^

Opinions?
I don't know you that well, but you seem like a fair mod, who is takes moderating quite seriously. I'm pretty sure you understand I joke a lot, but if I make an "inappropriate" comment, you are always there to punish correctly; that doesn't only apply to me. Overall, you seem like a nice person.

Carryinq October 26, 2016 at 10:10 AM UTC

:)

2BJ October 26, 2016 at 10:10 AM UTC

opinion

Carryinq October 26, 2016 at 11:10 AM UTC

opinion
Well, you are quite annoying, as you always call me remy and it slowly gets on my nerves. In to, you are usually arguing with someone, which is not the most pleasant sound. When you aren't being annoying, you seem like a nice person, who is okay at pvp :)

Sweedie October 26, 2016 at 2:10 PM UTC

Bunny or Duck?
What country/countries do you want to visit?
Favourite animal?

XtraMajestical October 26, 2016 at 7:10 PM UTC

Opinions on ur fav Xtra

Carryinq October 26, 2016 at 7:10 PM UTC

Bunny or Duck?
What country/countries do you want to visit?
Favourite animal?

Duck

I was like to visit Australia, as I've never been there before.

My favourite animal is a Dog

Carryinq October 26, 2016 at 7:10 PM UTC

Opinions on ur fav Xtra
You are a nice guy, who makes me laugh quite a lot. You always get destroyed in sky bridge practice. About you being my favourite, that is questionable.

Xuph October 26, 2016 at 8:10 PM UTC

opnion
we do talk now like we used to but I remember we used to be really good buds back in the day and you even helped me make senexctw if I'm not wrong!

Acceqted October 26, 2016 at 11:10 PM UTC

Opinions?

Favourite Mod, Mentor, Senior Moderator, Admin

Carryinq October 26, 2016 at 11:10 PM UTC

opnion
we do talk now like we used to but I remember we used to be really good buds back in the day and you even helped me make senexctw if I'm not wrong!
Eric, you were the first person I properly talked to back in the day, and I remember every day we would hope on to andtalk to each other for hours. Since I got banned and had a break from minecraft, we stopped talking as often and would only talk to each other every now and then. I still consider us good friends, as we had a great past together, and I hope we can talk more in the future and really catch up, like we used to. I have to say, you joining Apollo has changed you quite abit, but it still doesn't mean we can't be best buds like we used to be. Hope to talk to you soon buddy. P.S Be yourself.

Carryinq October 26, 2016 at 11:10 PM UTC

Opinions?

Favourite Mod, Mentor, Senior Moderator, Admin
The first time I met you, was when I joined your ts  channel and you said "who are you?" repeatedly, until I said "who are you?" and you said "Wow, no need to be so rude!" That kind of mad me mad, but since then you have been a very friendly person, which made me forgive you.

I don't have a favourite staff member, you guys are all quite nice, but some don't understand my jokes xD

OVanGogh October 27, 2016 at 2:10 AM UTC

Opinions? x1000

Phjilip October 27, 2016 at 6:10 AM UTC

Opinions on phil
Opinions on the netherlands? the people?
fav british tea? and meal?
>:)

XtraMajestical October 27, 2016 at 9:10 PM UTC

You are a nice guy, who makes me laugh quite a lot. You always get destroyed in sky bridge practice. About you being my favourite, that is questionable.
Shhh