Avicus Archive

AMA Y'all! :) by Avidead August 23, 2015 at 5:08 PM UTC

Totally not an alt, worth it! Ask Away!!

Okiba August 23, 2015 at 5:08 PM UTC

Uh k.
Why did you pick that username?

JJTheGuy August 23, 2015 at 5:08 PM UTC

IronIsAnIdiot

DonaldMyTrump August 23, 2015 at 5:08 PM UTC

How do you rate berzerk's salt?

Avidead August 23, 2015 at 5:08 PM UTC

How do you rate berzerk's salt?
99/100

Rainstruck August 23, 2015 at 5:08 PM UTC

Onna scale of One to Salt how bad is 99 at PvP?

Onna scale of One to Salt how bad is 99 at PvP?
Salt being good or bad?

Rainstruck August 23, 2015 at 5:08 PM UTC

Salt being good or bad?
Um, bad :]

Um, bad :]
1.salt 50/50

BoldAndBrash August 23, 2015 at 5:08 PM UTC

when are you going to forget about what happened during the tourney?

when are you going to forget about what happened during the tourney?
3 months ago? Mr. Mod.

Dyspa August 23, 2015 at 6:08 PM UTC

3 months ago? Mr. Mod.
Oh no, not another one of those people who retired and cameback as a toxic ass.

g_g

Spoookeh August 23, 2015 at 6:08 PM UTC

Please don't.

Hamble August 23, 2015 at 7:08 PM UTC

LOL ur fucking bad lmao

JOHN_CENAAAAAAAA August 23, 2015 at 8:08 PM UTC

g_g
ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME

im a trailblazer

PieZ August 23, 2015 at 9:08 PM UTC

I get some stuff just to joke around. I have bantered a few teams and they bantered me. I am irrelevant to Bezerk but this is completely childish.

Colecrc August 23, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

I get some stuff just to joke around. I have bantered a few teams and they bantered me. I am irrelevant to Bezerk but this is completely childish.
https://avicus.net/iron4demote

PieZ August 23, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

2 wrongs do not make a right. If I saw that I would say the same thing

FrozenSolstice August 23, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

ffs.

AlvaroMorata August 23, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

Lol much class. So low

Colecrc August 23, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

2 wrongs do not make a right. If I saw that I would say the same thing
I know. I'm just saying people think he was the first to do that.

Hamble August 23, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

Lol much class. So low
u still here LOL?

PieZ August 23, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

I know. I'm just saying people think he was the first to do that.
When I look closer, the demote one has a ban, this has been known for 6 hours. Both accounts attack a certain person or group of people, this again isn't simple banter, this is verbally attacking someone or a group of people. This account should be handled as an account name that is breaking the rules. I do not care who did it first, this action is done, the staff now have to act accordingly. It should be done from there.

Colecrc August 23, 2015 at 11:08 PM UTC

When I look closer, the demote one has a ban, this has been known for 6 hours. Both accounts attack a certain person or group of people, this again isn't simple banter, this is verbally attacking someone or a group of people. This account should be handled as an account name that is breaking the rules. I do not care who did it first, this action is done, the staff now have to act accordingly. It should be done from there.
I agree.

Numberz_ August 23, 2015 at 11:08 PM UTC

That account wasn't all of Berzerk's fault, one player decided to name his account that after some rude comments from Iron.

@OP You really don't want to stop do you? ;_;

JJTheGuy August 23, 2015 at 11:08 PM UTC

Edit: I'm a dumbass and don't know shit, deal with it.

Colecrc August 23, 2015 at 11:08 PM UTC

No.

Spoookeh August 23, 2015 at 11:08 PM UTC

This account shouldn't be allowed on Avicus as Pie has said. Both Iron4Demote and BerzerkIsSalt are, in my opinion, attacking a group of players or a single player verbally and it shouldn't be allowed.

PieZ August 23, 2015 at 11:08 PM UTC

For you and Bezerk I would ask if you don't post on this thread. Until it is rightfully locked players shouldn't engage a thread that is meant for a flame war to happen. I would suggest both parties but it seems the other party is one player doing this on purpose. It just makes it easier on staff so they don't have to issue punishment if someone goes overboard from either party

kycrafft August 24, 2015 at 12:08 AM UTC

@Berzerk it's just a stupid name. Don't get all butthurt over it; there's no reason to respond to salt with more salt.

JJTheGuy August 24, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

@PieZ and @kycrafft I just wanna know why he's so salty towards us. I won't say anything further as per both of you asking.

PokerFace August 24, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

Wow.

Out2Kill August 24, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

Nice name, Bezerk are horrible and salty!

Out2Kill August 24, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

I'm really trying not to point out the irony, I honestly really am.

Self-archiving because...well I said I would try not to point it out :/
k.

Deleting comment?

kycrafft August 24, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

k.

Deleting comment?
     Reply by kycrafft was deleted by kycrafft 5 minutes ago

I said I would try not to point it out. 

DonaldMyTrump August 24, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

g_g
I'll show you toxic ass kiddo.

PieZ August 24, 2015 at 3:08 AM UTC

Can A staff member respond to this because my faith in staff have become lower then it has already have. Why am I moderating a thread when you should. This forum creates Sparks and there could be more if I didn't settle with Bezerk. None of you have responded to why this account isn't banned because this sends a derogatory message over and over again. I don't care if this forum isn't locked or nothing is done but please message something if someone(I) requests for something that could be against a the rules and please explain to me if it is or isn't.

smitdalt August 24, 2015 at 3:08 AM UTC

Can A staff member respond to this because my faith in staff have become lower then it has already have. Why am I moderating a thread when you should. This forum creates Sparks and there could be more if I didn't settle with Bezerk. None of you have responded to why this account isn't banned because this sends a derogatory message over and over again. I don't care if this forum isn't locked or nothing is done but please message something if someone(I) requests for something that could be against a the rules and please explain to me if it is or isn't.
Ok the account literally says berzerkissalt

cool we are fucking NaCl I literally don't give a shit about this and I'm not sure why anyone does

Ok the account literally says berzerkissalt

cool we are fucking NaCl I literally don't give a shit about this and I'm not sure why anyone does
It is a derogatory themed username that should be against the rules. Iron4demote is on the same page yet it is not banned. This is a thread to get a flame war, no mods have indicated that they have answered my question/statement in a few hours. I can get a mod on OCN or Badlion in 15 minutes

smitdalt August 24, 2015 at 3:08 AM UTC

It is a derogatory themed username that should be against the rules. Iron4demote is on the same page yet it is not banned. This is a thread to get a flame war, no mods have indicated that they have answered my question/statement in a few hours. I can get a mod on OCN or Badlion in 15 minutes
Well I personally don't find it offensive at all and I'm on berzerk.

And about the mods I personally can never get a mod on ocn at least in game but I don't play much

Well I personally don't find it offensive at all and I'm on berzerk.

And about the mods I personally can never get a mod on ocn at least in game but I don't play much
There was an ImpactIsShit username that got banned and Impact loved that username. Also some of your team mates almost caused a flamewar in this thread. It is the same with PPB. I wouldn't care if someone made that but other could flame. It is a flame-wanting username. Also I was talking about the forums

Subscriptor August 24, 2015 at 5:08 AM UTC

i wouldnt give a damn if somebody made an account called Fortissimus is salt or whatever, but if berzerk is actually getting offended from it (which is wierd), then i think he needs to change his name.
but imo this name is completely fine, i dont see it breaking any rule from the rules page. if you see please comment on this with the rule.

BmB August 24, 2015 at 12:08 PM UTC

Lol much class. So low
Says you XDDD

But seriously guys get lives.
Also you picked my AmA title.

PieZ August 24, 2015 at 12:08 PM UTC

i wouldnt give a damn if somebody made an account called Fortissimus is salt or whatever, but if berzerk is actually getting offended from it (which is wierd), then i think he needs to change his name.
but imo this name is completely fine, i dont see it breaking any rule from the rules page. if you see please comment on this with the rule.
A1 and D1 because the flame war would of happened and this is using
a derogatory word to insult a group of people. This caused unneeded tension from not only players but there is tension against staff. I could care less but what is annoying me is the staff haven't acted fairly on this subject and haven't justified why. Heck I should be punished because I acted as a mod on this thread

a derogatory word to insult a group of people. This caused unneeded tension from not only players but there is tension against staff. I could care less but what is annoying me is the staff haven't acted fairly on this subject and haven't justified why. Heck I should be punished because I acted as a mod on this thread
inb4 ban

Avidead August 24, 2015 at 12:08 PM UTC

lol to be fair. Even I'm wondering why it hasnt been warned at least. Made the account to see what would happen lol. :PPP Im not even joking.

lol to be fair. Even I'm wondering why it hasnt been warned at least. Made the account to see what would happen lol. :PPP Im not even joking.
Wait iron?? Is that you? Ffs dude pull your ass together, you're one of the nicest guys on the server don't go fucking stupid all of a sudden/

Iron August 24, 2015 at 12:08 PM UTC

Wait iron?? Is that you? Ffs dude pull your ass together, you're one of the nicest guys on the server don't go fucking stupid all of a sudden/
Im not a troll nor will I be one. :P I am not into John Cena :P Nor do I endorse what the "retiree squad" does. I guarantee you I wont troll. I purely needed to get some salt out not gonna lie. Although I am loving the results :P

DaFrozenBlaze August 24, 2015 at 12:08 PM UTC

It's happening to retired mods :o

Iron August 24, 2015 at 12:08 PM UTC

It's happening to retired mods :o
:o

Im not a troll nor will I be one. :P I am not into John Cena :P Nor do I endorse what the "retiree squad" does. I guarantee you I wont troll. I purely needed to get some salt out not gonna lie. Although I am loving the results :P
Okay there's no point in me arguing against you seeing as it is satisfactory doing this and i did a whole lot of it a bit ago. Just don't go too far and get banned like i did, be a clever dick.

Iron August 24, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

Okay there's no point in me arguing against you seeing as it is satisfactory doing this and i did a whole lot of it a bit ago. Just don't go too far and get banned like i did, be a clever dick.
Dont worry bb <3

DaFrozenBlaze August 24, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

Changed man +1

PokerFace August 24, 2015 at 7:08 PM UTC

BmB, I'm surprised to say this, but you seem to have changed in a good way.

BmB August 24, 2015 at 8:08 PM UTC

BmB, I'm surprised to say this, but you seem to have changed in a good way.
Why thank you/

Hamble August 24, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

Why thank you/
bmb is a bethany lover! have a nice day young man