Avicus Archive

Formal Introduction by UmbreonMessiah March 4, 2015 at 11:03 PM UTC

Hey guys, I have been playing on Avicus a little over a year, (My old name was EAJames11, newly changed it!) and have made 3 posts, but with the name and what not, I've decided that I should make a formal introduction. (Never did) So, I will start with a name explanation. I chose HyperNova_ because I have the tendency to go on a rampage and just own everything, for a short period at a time. Hence, Nova. I added hyper too it because it sounded cooler, my moment of glory is extremely short, and well, Nova was taken. I am a 13 year old human male from the planet Earth, and the continent of North America. The USA too be exact. ('Murica!) I am quite interested in map making, music making, Minecraft, (duh) and I hope to learn to code one day. Anyways, this is stupidly long, was just a "quick" formal intro, and I can't wait to see Y'all in game!

Porkyyy March 4, 2015 at 11:03 PM UTC

Welcome to the server Nova!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or a staff member in-game!
Also, we have a TeamSpeak 3 server (ts.avicus.net), so don't be shy to pop in there and start a chat with me! :D
Make sure to read the rules by clicking here!

Spartemex March 4, 2015 at 11:03 PM UTC

Hey man! Ever checked out our Plug.DJ? Its pretty fun :)

UmbreonMessiah March 4, 2015 at 11:03 PM UTC

Hey man! Ever checked out our Plug.DJ? Its pretty fun :)
Havn't tried it, will have too!

GrapeSmoothie March 5, 2015 at 12:03 AM UTC

Welcome!

FrostedCupcakez March 5, 2015 at 12:03 AM UTC

Hey there! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me or another staff member as well :) I've seen you around in game before, and you seem pretty chill! Nice name by the way, I like it :D

UmbreonMessiah March 5, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

Hey there! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me or another staff member as well :) I've seen you around in game before, and you seem pretty chill! Nice name by the way, I like it :D
Thanks!

RefuseToSink March 5, 2015 at 3:03 AM UTC

I've seen you in-game, but it's nice to get a formal introduction   ^-^ Welcome to the forums! ;D (And I like the name as well)

RightSide March 5, 2015 at 6:03 AM UTC

Welcome to forums and server !

StewieFG March 5, 2015 at 7:03 AM UTC

Welcome to the Avicus Forums :) 
Hope you enjoy your stay and have fun here :D