Avicus Archive

AMA Xuph by Xuph December 4, 2016 at 8:12 PM UTC

Hey I am Xuph but most people call me by my name - Eric
I played this server for 4 years and i enjoy competitive with apollo
im also a builder in badlion and sarefine other than here.
i like to melee pvp and im decent with bow aha

Ask me questions!

Lycorais December 4, 2016 at 8:12 PM UTC

Is Apollo going to win the tourney?

pope_panda December 4, 2016 at 8:12 PM UTC

opinion

Tazz December 4, 2016 at 8:12 PM UTC

opinion

Junr December 4, 2016 at 8:12 PM UTC

opinion?

Sweedie December 4, 2016 at 9:12 PM UTC

Which map (of thoose you've built) do you like the most?
Which player on Avicus do you Think is the best in combat?
Best sniper?
Favorite gamemode?
Favorite map? (of all)
Which team do you enjoy to fight the most?

Have a nice day! =)

ProddyyUwU December 4, 2016 at 9:12 PM UTC

Opinions? ;P

Myworld6 December 4, 2016 at 9:12 PM UTC

Opinions?
Any tips on pot PvP? I suck at it. :3

Lasuz December 4, 2016 at 9:12 PM UTC

Pizza or Pasta? 
Who will win T4? 
How long do you think Avicus will stay alive? 
Fav player? 
Fav builder? 
Fav Sr. Mod? 
Opinions?

Murphh December 4, 2016 at 9:12 PM UTC

Want to join team HOME?  We are 1-4.

AtditC December 4, 2016 at 9:12 PM UTC

Should I buy gold on Cubecraft?
Opinions x)

Aphelion December 4, 2016 at 9:12 PM UTC

Opinions? (Be as brutal as you'd want.) 
Do you think Avicus will realize what the players want? 
Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
What do you consider unforgivable?
What would you name the autobiography of your life?
If you could say something in two words to your younger self, what would you say?

tomqss December 4, 2016 at 10:12 PM UTC

opinions

Bloodoh December 4, 2016 at 11:12 PM UTC

obey is good?

opiñons?

PosteGamer December 5, 2016 at 12:12 AM UTC

Opinions?
Best moment with Apollo?

Sevoo December 5, 2016 at 2:12 AM UTC

opinions

and since you're builder on sarefine what's happening with valux

Xuph December 5, 2016 at 5:12 AM UTC

Is Apollo going to win the tourney?
No clue, we have a decent chance though

opinion
Hi panda

Youre a really nice person. i didnt get to talk to you a lot but you seem to be rly nice. i also like your memes and i think ur a funny person as well. hope we get to talk more

As a player i think youre not the best in your team in pvp, but youre still a decent defender and i personally struggle getting into your wool in scrims because you know how to hold off well and your rotations are really fast. good luck in this tourney.

opinion
Hi tazz

Great melee player. dont know about your bow. Can offend really well and i wish you played KFC with spectre because we lacked offence. I really like your playstyle. I think youre a very valuable player for a team to have, and youre also reliable. I hope to get to play with you in the future

As a person, youre two faced. by that i mean youre sometimes so nice to me and youd do that in order for me making you something like an edit or a map but in other cases you can be rude as well
Youre a great friend of mine though and i enjoy talking to you even if you can be annoying sometimes. I wish youd be more active :c

opinion?
Hey bader

I don't have a player opinion on you since i didnt see you play competitive, but from the few times ive fought you on public youre decent with the sword (?) you should get into competitive

As a person i can tell youre committed to the network and i appreciate you devoting time doing all these spotlights actively and its a responsibility to take. I remember talking to you in ts once or twice and you never used your mic.
Other than that i know that youre one of these people who are really mature for their age and its also something nice to have.

Which map (of thoose you've built) do you like the most?
Which player on Avicus do you Think is the best in combat?
Best sniper?
Favorite gamemode?
Favorite map? (of all)
Which team do you enjoy to fight the most?

Have a nice day! =)

Wahiz, since its a competitive map and most people seem to like it

Hard question, this servers pvp mechanics are different to other servers. Honestly cant tell

Lego is rly good with the bow

CTW

Rendezvous (ctw or dtm)

I like having a challange so id say team allah

you too

Opinions? ;P
Hey andres

Tu perro gordo gordito se comió el dedo pero todavía me gusta él es muy lindo. Mejor xml pvper y te quiero mucho.

One of my favorite beaners on the whole network. You put time into helping others and helping so much stuff. I think it shows that you're a good person. I really enjoy talking with you and abusive and i think you have future in coding.

As a player i saw that you started competitive which is good, but its a long way to go so good luck

Junr December 5, 2016 at 5:12 AM UTC

Hey bader

I don't have a player opinion on you since i didnt see you play competitive, but from the few times ive fought you on public youre decent with the sword (?) you should get into competitive

As a person i can tell youre committed to the network and i appreciate you devoting time doing all these spotlights actively and its a responsibility to take. I remember talking to you in ts once or twice and you never used your mic.
Other than that i know that youre one of these people who are really mature for their age and its also something nice to have.
I'm not Bader, I'm Junr LOL.

Opinions?
Any tips on pot PvP? I suck at it. :3
Hey james

You're hella annoying sometimes ngl. You just argue for the sake of arguining at times and your points make literally no sense, but at times you can be really smart and win arguements by this. I like your sarcasm when we used to talk in ts and sad that we don't do anymore, you should be active on ts again. I dont think youre very good in hack detection as a mod too, but that comes with time and experience so its fine

As a player i think youre decent with sword but i guess bow is your better thing since i saw you bow sometimes. Not much else to say, sorry :c

Practice on pot pvp servers, it improves your melee the most

I'm not Bader, I'm Junr LOL.
Wait what the fuck

ProddyyUwU December 5, 2016 at 5:12 AM UTC

Hey andres

Tu perro gordo gordito se comió el dedo pero todavía me gusta él es muy lindo. Mejor xml pvper y te quiero mucho.

One of my favorite beaners on the whole network. You put time into helping others and helping so much stuff. I think it shows that you're a good person. I really enjoy talking with you and abusive and i think you have future in coding.

As a player i saw that you started competitive which is good, but its a long way to go so good luck
<3

Capenage December 5, 2016 at 9:12 AM UTC

Opinionssss??

2BJ December 5, 2016 at 9:12 AM UTC

opinions lol
do you happen to be related to chewbacca

Xuph December 5, 2016 at 11:12 AM UTC

opinion?
Ok now that we cleared it up on ts i know that youre junr and not bader, lol

Anyways hi junr

Youre a nice person with the will to help everybody, one of the nicest people on the server. I dont think youre the best mod tbh but as long as youre nice and friendly i will keep to consider you as my friend
I love talking to you in ts and youre a really fun person

As a player, i never seen you play. so i cant tell at all

Pizza or Pasta? 
Who will win T4? 
How long do you think Avicus will stay alive? 
Fav player? 
Fav builder? 
Fav Sr. Mod? 
Opinions?
Pasta
No clue, but cennet are doing very well atm
As long as its 1.8
To play with? or in general? ill guess you meant to play with so id say seuth ryan or bloodoh
On avicus?? ryan cause i build all my maps w/ him
Javi

You're a really nice person. i remember defending w/ you and it was indeed a good memory i made on here
You said youre gonna get a mic but i never got to talk to you after you said that :c I think youre a cool dude that has potential to become a decent competitive player so you should try that.

Pretty good with the sword and bow, never scrimmed with you though so i cant tell too much

Want to join team HOME?  We are 1-4.

Thank you but i will stay in apollo

Should I buy gold on Cubecraft?
Opinions x)
Yes so we can play more 3ggw0r$

One of my oldest friends i made on here. I love you a lot as a person and talking to you is a pleasure. I wish you'd use your mic more like long time ago cause you got a nice voice and nobody cares what accent you have it doesnt matter, trust me
Got huge knowledge with all that PC stuff and internet and especially routers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I made lots of memories with you. I love playing whatever with you especially our eggwars games i will never forget. youre a fun person to be around and youre really funny as well. i love you <3

Good sword player, little less good in bow but keep improving your sword until you get really really good. good luck in cacalmarin!

benaye December 5, 2016 at 11:12 AM UTC

Opinions? (I'm xBen_)

Do you feel you have improved or gotten worse as Avicus has "developed"?

Is Harry still XuphsLover?

Opinions? (Be as brutal as you'd want.) 
Do you think Avicus will realize what the players want? 
Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
What do you consider unforgivable?
What would you name the autobiography of your life?
If you could say something in two words to your younger self, what would you say?
I like talking to you and i wish we talked more. You're a good person and we used to be good friends. I also consider you very smart. Sometimes you just flame for nothing but i dont think its personality i think its because you dont care about the game anymore haha

They did, however i dont see a change and i dont think i will

Avoid, but it really depends on the situation

My asthma, im a pretty good football player and i love sports but most of the time i struggle reaching my full skill because of this

Friends stabbing in the back, trust breaking

Process

Dont stop

EDJM9 December 5, 2016 at 11:12 AM UTC

Opinions on me?

Lasuz December 5, 2016 at 6:12 PM UTC

Pasta
No clue, but cennet are doing very well atm
As long as its 1.8
To play with? or in general? ill guess you meant to play with so id say seuth ryan or bloodoh
On avicus?? ryan cause i build all my maps w/ him
Javi

You're a really nice person. i remember defending w/ you and it was indeed a good memory i made on here
You said youre gonna get a mic but i never got to talk to you after you said that :c I think youre a cool dude that has potential to become a decent competitive player so you should try that.

Pretty good with the sword and bow, never scrimmed with you though so i cant tell too much
Hit me up on Teamspeak. :D

Acceqted December 5, 2016 at 7:12 PM UTC

Favourite Mod?
Favourite Senior?
Favourite Admin?
Favourite Junior?
Favourite MapDev?
Favourite Media?
Favourite Official?
Favourite Referee?
Demote 3 people off of any staff team.
Promote 3 people to any position?

Opinions on me as a player?
Person?
Staff Member?

hi

DaFrozenBlaze December 5, 2016 at 7:12 PM UTC

opinions

flyofff December 5, 2016 at 7:12 PM UTC

Opinions

ALM December 5, 2016 at 7:12 PM UTC

OPINIONS on ALM!

Xuph December 6, 2016 at 4:12 AM UTC

opinions
Hey toms

One of my best spanish friends along with bloodoh. Youre such a smart person when it comes to game tactics and in general and i love seeing you play or think about anything since you always come up with creative and smart solutions. 
I really enjoy talking and memeing with you. Really good defender, nice bow and sword and comms, you also got huge player potential and im happy to see youre on yirang, theyll get the most out of you i hope.

Xuph December 6, 2016 at 4:12 AM UTC

obey is good?

opiñons?
Stop asking im not joining ! XD !

Hi max

Easily one of my best friends on here and minecraft in general. Most of my funny times were with you. Talking to you is literally a blast and we always have fun talking. Youre a really nice and funny person and im happy that we get to talk a lot. i like playing uhc and anything else with you. I miss your skype video calls and room tours lmfao these were great

Great defender too with mad melee and decent bow. you could honestly work on your defenses a bit and your comms too, but i guess its because youre spanish its not very easy to communicate well in an english team.

I love you aaaaaaaa <3

Xuph December 6, 2016 at 5:12 AM UTC

Opinions?
Best moment with Apollo?
Hi scaglia

I don't know you that well, but i remember talking to you in whatsapp few times haha
I always thought youre a very nice person and i still do. You really helped the ref team and took the job seriously. I liked it when you made your beaner spotlights aha xd

I never really saw you play so i cant tell about your pvp but you were in EC and other teams which were decent so ill guess youre a good player. Hope we get to know eachother more

I have lots, gamewise id say League vs Bad Company my last monument break in 2 seconds, or either some double caps and crazy objectives i got on some tournies
Fun wise apollo is a great team so we have lots of good moments with eachother but one to remember is our rave session ft. earrape when we all sing in ts.

Xuph December 6, 2016 at 5:12 AM UTC

opinions

and since you're builder on sarefine what's happening with valux
Hi sevo

I dont recall ever actually speaking to you over voice, just ingame. As a person you honestly annoy me sometimes by the fact you suck up to people you want them to do something. Ngl it feels like youre tryharding to get in apollo constantly and fanboy some us etc. Other than that i saw you being toxic so many times but later on you apologised and became a better person so gj on having the balls to admit and change.           

As a player i think you have great melee but your ping might be a factor since i fought you in avicus only, but lets say your melee probably wouldve been good anyways. Idk about your bow never seen it properly. Potential to become good competitive player

It's open for donator preview only
edit: for now not forever

AbusiveUser December 6, 2016 at 5:12 AM UTC

Opinions? xdxd as a player and as a person xd

1BJ December 6, 2016 at 11:12 AM UTC

hey mister eric, is this friendly guy related to you?

ref December 6, 2016 at 11:12 AM UTC

opnion  cuz hwy not

2BJ December 6, 2016 at 12:12 PM UTC

Hey ref, my opinion on u is that u seem to not have any irl friends and u even play on friday nights like wtf, I don't understand how u can stay on ur pc for like 9 hours straight, my suggestion would be to try to go out with some friends and shit like yeah dude go smoke something
how and why is this coming from you

1BJ December 6, 2016 at 12:12 PM UTC

Hey ref, my opinion on u is that u seem to not have any irl friends and u even play on friday nights like wtf, I don't understand how u can stay on ur pc for like 9 hours straight, my suggestion would be to try to go out with some friends and shit like yeah dude go smoke something
he has friends online cause all arabs like you are mean as fuck.

im your friend ref

ref December 6, 2016 at 1:12 PM UTC

he has friends online cause all arabs like you are mean as fuck.

im your friend ref
what?

Bloodoh December 6, 2016 at 1:12 PM UTC

Stop asking im not joining ! XD !

Hi max

Easily one of my best friends on here and minecraft in general. Most of my funny times were with you. Talking to you is literally a blast and we always have fun talking. Youre a really nice and funny person and im happy that we get to talk a lot. i like playing uhc and anything else with you. I miss your skype video calls and room tours lmfao these were great

Great defender too with mad melee and decent bow. you could honestly work on your defenses a bit and your comms too, but i guess its because youre spanish its not very easy to communicate well in an english team.

I love you aaaaaaaa <3
lol

ViceTechnicolour December 6, 2016 at 1:12 PM UTC

P v p

Legoche December 6, 2016 at 3:12 PM UTC

Most consistent player?

lgmatias December 14, 2016 at 11:12 PM UTC

best player on allah overall

resiano December 15, 2016 at 12:12 AM UTC

Opion?

Opinion of Sagrevyum?

hasl December 15, 2016 at 6:12 AM UTC

Hello EricV4! XDXDXD

PokerFace December 15, 2016 at 9:12 AM UTC

Opinions?

Does the Jafar meme still live on?

ElementalAssasin December 15, 2016 at 12:12 PM UTC

Opinions?

shadowolfyt December 15, 2016 at 12:12 PM UTC

Opinions Eric my bby

Carryinq December 15, 2016 at 1:12 PM UTC

Opinions?

imryaan December 15, 2016 at 7:12 PM UTC

electraXdroid

onions  on ToungeTwisterMC !xd!

alexanderjoe December 15, 2016 at 8:12 PM UTC

How many bananas can you eat

voidloop December 15, 2016 at 8:12 PM UTC

opinion

Xuph December 16, 2016 at 12:12 PM UTC

Opinionssss??
Hey theo

One of the nicest people on this network . you always seem to look up to me and i rly appreicate that. i like talking and playing with you. nowadays youre really not what you used to be skill wise, a rly good defender for bc back then. i hope we get to talk more c:

opinions lol
do you happen to be related to chewbacca
Hi emily

It's hard to give an opinion on you because your personality changes so much and youre too faced many times
Youre nice to certain people but it doesnt seem like you actually care about anything which can be nice but also annoying
you need to be serious at times
You also create shitton of useless drama and pointless arguements
Overal i do enjoy talking to you because i find you funny and entertaining

o yes

Opinions? (I'm xBen_)

Do you feel you have improved or gotten worse as Avicus has "developed"?

Is Harry still XuphsLover?
Hi ben

Youre a really nice person. you talk wayyyyy too much all the time you need to calm down a bit, lol
Youre attention seeking as well sometimes but its not too much so i dont really mind tbh
I think youre a good player with potential but if you played in a team youd probably not communicate very well atm, so if youre looking for competitive scene you need to work on your talking
I played public with you few times and we had a lotta fun :)

I feel like i improved player wise i guess you meant

Yes  i will forever love him :(

Pelpelajax December 16, 2016 at 12:12 PM UTC

Hello Eric, 

opinions?

Opinions on me?
Hi robo

Youre a cool person overal. you try to be nice to so many people but you get lots of hate for a reason
You can be extremely annoying sometimes and you dont understand the word stop. i think youre sometimes like this kind of victim people group up to make fun of. i dont think its right because even if youre annoying i enjoy talking to you sometimes and youre a cool person overal, but try to talk less and not be annoying sometimes
You also built some cool maps  like that colors ctw map that was denied for some reason although i rly liked it.

Favourite Mod?
Favourite Senior?
Favourite Admin?
Favourite Junior?
Favourite MapDev?
Favourite Media?
Favourite Official?
Favourite Referee?
Demote 3 people off of any staff team.
Promote 3 people to any position?

Opinions on me as a player?
Person?
Staff Member?

hi
Hard to tell but some of them that do their job the best are spooks, pokerface, abusiveuser and aura

Pizza or crazy ?

possydunXDDDDDDDDDD

Para has great potential to be great staff member

Lego or sli. legos rly smart and nice to work with and so is sli but sli is a bit more inltelligent than lego XD but on the other side hes canadian therefore theyre tied for me.

shadolf

tazz is retarded sometimes but hes definitely doing his job well

no clue sorry

would rather not answer im afraid it will cause a flame war i aint got the time taking part in

Decent player but not too much. sword and bow are uh decent but nothing too special. havent seen you play too much but dont think youre a really good player.

Cool person, rly nice and helpful, friends with everybody

Extreme tryhard and sucker up to get to your position. youre doing your job well but you suck up wayy too much

hola

opinions
Hola blaze

Really really active on every timezone. im not trying to invade your life but from my pov  i think you should try to balance your playtime with irl. again i might be wrong so idk, just my opinion
I used to never like you as a player because i thought and kinda still think you abuse your connection and weird kb for your favor, but tbf it still takes skill to be decent with this connection
Youre a rly nice person to talk to. you always say your honest opinion everywhere and i have lots of respect to you more than others on this server
Now that you joined apollo youre doing a decent job but im sure now we will get to talk more and become better friends :)

Opinions
Hey borra

Youre from the middle east habibi so i take you as a bud already haha.
Youre a nice defender and youre always working towards improving. 
Recently my opinion has really changed on you since ive always seen you as a nice person but you seem to become a really toxic guy now idk why but id like to see you like you were beforehand. 
You really overdo your defenses on scrims and imo defenders need to understand a very important thing no matter what team youre playing against so take that tip: prioritize everything you do. make an early defense and you gotta sort out all the stuff that youre doing by priority and make them match the playstyle of the other team. if youre defending right and your team got control of right sky for most of the match you can work on your defense monument but for example if they tunnel alot you should adjust to the game and work more on a pit etc.

OPINIONS on ALM!
Hi ilem

Ilem one of my best friends on the network. i remember you used to abuse a shitton and i used to hate you a lot until we talked on ts. since then were the best friends and i love you so much <3 i enjoy every bit of conversation with you your memes are spicy and rly cool and your conversations can get to other levels of autism that humanity had never known before
i have a folder on my desktop called alm with all our osama memes and stuff and most of my ts memories are with you on here.

Youre fat irl but in the cute way and if i was a girl id hug you until you die lmao

fuck that answer sounded really homosexual when i read it the second time lol, but take it in the good way ily bud and im looking forward to talking to you more

Opinions? xdxd as a player and as a person xd
Hola supermario!

An indeed a nice person. i will forever keep reminding you the bottle meme even if you dont want to. just take that bottle and you know what later xd
Really helpful and loyal friend, could spend hours talking to you cause youre always nice to me. youre a really good builder as well and i want to build with you in the future

As a player youre decent. youre good at pvp and also your sword is better than ur bow. ur comms are good as well

flyofff December 16, 2016 at 1:12 PM UTC

Hey borra

Youre from the middle east habibi so i take you as a bud already haha.
Youre a nice defender and youre always working towards improving. 
Recently my opinion has really changed on you since ive always seen you as a nice person but you seem to become a really toxic guy now idk why but id like to see you like you were beforehand. 
You really overdo your defenses on scrims and imo defenders need to understand a very important thing no matter what team youre playing against so take that tip: prioritize everything you do. make an early defense and you gotta sort out all the stuff that youre doing by priority and make them match the playstyle of the other team. if youre defending right and your team got control of right sky for most of the match you can work on your defense monument but for example if they tunnel alot you should adjust to the game and work more on a pit etc.
Well honestly I agree with you. I'm just toxic these months cuz I'm having really big problems irl. I'm trying to be as nice as possible but you know it affects. I don't remember I was toxic to you but sorry if I was.

DaFrozenBlaze December 16, 2016 at 2:12 PM UTC

Hola blaze

Really really active on every timezone. im not trying to invade your life but from my pov  i think you should try to balance your playtime with irl. again i might be wrong so idk, just my opinion
I used to never like you as a player because i thought and kinda still think you abuse your connection and weird kb for your favor, but tbf it still takes skill to be decent with this connection
Youre a rly nice person to talk to. you always say your honest opinion everywhere and i have lots of respect to you more than others on this server
Now that you joined apollo youre doing a decent job but im sure now we will get to talk more and become better friends :)
It's the holidays for me right now, and it's not like I play this game a lot anymore anyway

Lasuz December 28, 2016 at 11:12 PM UTC

Bumping thread

Elo on badlion Build Uhc?

BelgiumWaffles December 28, 2016 at 11:12 PM UTC

Are u THE eric that i talked regularly with,back in THE days?

TheColdCrafter December 28, 2016 at 11:12 PM UTC

whats your old name

BoldAndBrash December 28, 2016 at 11:12 PM UTC

After what took place today, I'm curious to know, opinions? xd

Iron December 29, 2016 at 12:12 AM UTC

opinions on me!!!!!!!!!

IM SO ORIGINAL

Wahiz December 29, 2016 at 2:12 AM UTC

Hey Eric!!!

How's Athena? You guys get married yet?

Opinions?

Do you abuse Seuthy?