h  

e L L o

this is mY 123th Post, !!1!!1111!    

Vanthex

<so Aassk me aNyThing

yEs, iM bANNed

Patrikano August 7, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

Why are you so annoying?

Are you ever planning on becoming decent at the block game?

Vanthex August 7, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

Why are you so annoying?

Are you ever planning on becoming decent at the block game?

I think the reason why is because video provides a powerful way to help you prove your point. When you click Online Video, you can paste in the embed code for the video you want to add. You can also type a keyword to search online for the video that best fits your document.

To make your document look professionally produced, Word provides header, footer, cover page, and text box designs that complement each other. For example, you can add a matching cover page, header, and sidebar. Click Insert and then choose the elements you want from the different galleries.

Themes and styles also help keep your document coordinated. When you click Design and choose a new Theme, the pictures, charts, and SmartArt graphics change to match your new theme. When you apply styles, your headings change to match the new theme.

Save time in Word with new buttons that show up where you need them. To change the way a picture fits in your document, click it and a button for layout options appears next to it. When you work on a table, click where you want to add a row or a column, and then click the plus sign.

Reading is easier, too, in the new Reading view. You can collapse parts of the document and focus on the text you want. If you need to stop reading before you reach the end, Word remembers where you left off - even on another device.

Thank you for reading!

Natssumi August 7, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

Opinion? 
Top 5 players of jalapenos

Patrikano August 7, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

I think the reason why is because video provides a powerful way to help you prove your point. When you click Online Video, you can paste in the embed code for the video you want to add. You can also type a keyword to search online for the video that best fits your document.

To make your document look professionally produced, Word provides header, footer, cover page, and text box designs that complement each other. For example, you can add a matching cover page, header, and sidebar. Click Insert and then choose the elements you want from the different galleries.

Themes and styles also help keep your document coordinated. When you click Design and choose a new Theme, the pictures, charts, and SmartArt graphics change to match your new theme. When you apply styles, your headings change to match the new theme.

Save time in Word with new buttons that show up where you need them. To change the way a picture fits in your document, click it and a button for layout options appears next to it. When you work on a table, click where you want to add a row or a column, and then click the plus sign.

Reading is easier, too, in the new Reading view. You can collapse parts of the document and focus on the text you want. If you need to stop reading before you reach the end, Word remembers where you left off - even on another device.

Thank you for reading!

Thank you for this All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Stop paying for TeamSpeak servers and hassling with Skype. Simplify your life.

Download the free mobile app to chat while on the go or summon your AFK friends by sending a push notification with an @mention.

Thank you for this All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Stop paying for TeamSpeak servers and hassling with Skype. Simplify your life.

Download the free mobile app to chat while on the go or summon your AFK friends by sending a push notification with an @mention.
Sigh view am high neat half to what. Sent late held than set why wife our. If an blessing building steepest. Agreement distrusts mrs six affection satisfied. But honestly who the fuck would sweat at a block game made by mojang? It is dumb and retarded day blushes visitor end company old prevent chapter. Consider declared out expenses her concerns. No at indulgence conviction particular unsatiable boisterous discretion. Direct enough off others say eldest may exeter she. Possible all ignorant supplied get settling marriage recurred. 

Unwilling sportsmen he in questions september therefore described so. Therefore sex is better than pizza. Attacks may set few believe moments was. Reasonably how possession shy way introduced age inquietude. Missed he engage no exeter of. Still tried means we aware order among on. Eldest father can design tastes did joy settle. Roused future he ye an marked. Arose mr rapid in so vexed words. Gay welcome led add lasting chiefly say looking. 

Arrived compass prepare an on as. Reasonable particular on my it in sympathize. Size now easy eat hand how. Unwilling he departure elsewhere dejection at. Also Avicus should have a resturant. Heart large seems may purse means few blind. Exquisite newspaper attending on certainty oh suspicion of. He less do quit evil is. Add matter family active mutual put wishes happen. 

Started several mistake joy say painful removed reached end. State burst think end are its. Believe me I wrote all of this, arrived off she elderly beloved him affixed noisier yet. An course regard to up he hardly. View four has said does men saw find dear shy. Talent men wicket add garden. 

Opinion? 
Top 5 players of jalapenos
1: Vanthex
2: see number 1
3: see number 1
4: see number 1
5: see number 1
Last: Patrikano

1: セックス
2: ポルノ
3: 行く
4: くそ
5: あなた自身
おっぱい: チーズ

Natssumi August 8, 2017 at 12:08 AM UTC

1: Vanthex
2: see number 1
3: see number 1
4: see number 1
5: see number 1
Last: Patrikano

1: セックス
2: ポルノ
3: 行く
4: くそ
5: あなた自身
おっぱい: チーズ
変態

ひどく彼は Google の翻訳者を使用

馬鹿

Vanthex August 8, 2017 at 12:08 AM UTC

変態

ひどく彼は Google の翻訳者を使用

馬鹿
sorry i dont understand Italian  Natssumi

cincip August 8, 2017 at 12:08 AM UTC

How is it like living in the same city as me bish?

Worst player on Jala?

Should I go back to Celestial?

Opinons as a player?

Favourite restaurant in Toronto because I need a new place to go to pls?

Vanthex August 8, 2017 at 12:08 AM UTC

How is it like living in the same city as me bish?

Worst player on Jala?

Should I go back to Celestial?

Opinons as a player?

Favourite restaurant in Toronto because I need a new place to go to pls?
You look ugly.

not me

I think you are a great player on our team. You can click and you know how to use your keyboard. Most players I've encountered don't even know how to do that. Therefore I think you should stay with us and make our team stronger.

who

this one is cool  my family loves it
Akane Sushi 
Sushi Restaurant
Strip-mall takeaway joint with a simple vibe & a menu of a la carte rolls & bento boxes & nudes.
Address324 York Regional Rd 7, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1A6
Hours
Open today · 11:30AM–10PM
Civic Holiday might affect these hours
Popular times
Mondays
Now: Usually not too busy
peak
9a
12p
3p
6p
9p
Closed on Tuesdays—Choose another day
peak
9a
12p
3p
6p
9p
Plan your visit: People typically spend 30 min to 1.5 hr here
Send to your phone
Send

OVanGogh August 8, 2017 at 2:08 AM UTC

Who is you?

Vanthex August 8, 2017 at 3:08 AM UTC

Who is you?
I am Batman

DaFrozenBlaze August 8, 2017 at 2:08 PM UTC

Gratz on your 123rd post!

cellish August 8, 2017 at 4:08 PM UTC

wow

opinions on jala?

do you like memes?

Skquid August 8, 2017 at 6:08 PM UTC

Jalapeños ships?
Onions?
Operations?
Orions?
Opinions?

Your favorite part of Quantum mechanics?

Book analysis of Stuart Little?
Stalin or Lenin?

Vanthex August 11, 2017 at 9:08 PM UTC

wow

opinions on jala?

do you like memes?
we are very good team

only dank memes

Vanthex August 11, 2017 at 9:08 PM UTC

Jalapeños ships?
Onions?
Operations?
Orions?
Opinions?

Your favorite part of Quantum mechanics?

Book analysis of Stuart Little?
Stalin or Lenin?
RMS Titanic was a British passenger liner that sank in the North Atlantic Ocean in the early morning hours of 15 April 1912, after it collided with a darude sandstorm during its maiden voyage from Southampton to New York City.

Cooking onions and sweet onions are better stored at room temperature, optimally in a single layer, in mesh bags in a dry, cool, dark, well-ventilated location. In this environment, cooking onions have a shelf life of three to four weeks and sweet onions one to two weeks. Swarg Yahan Narak Yahan is the story of a dignified father and his conflict with his Brat son . Cooking onions will absorb odours from apples and pears. Also, they draw moisture from vegetables with which they are stored which may cause them to decay.

Orions were reported to have transported half the population of a village on Brinda V to work as slave labor in mining camps, another example of a spacefaring race — like Cardassians — who have relied on manual labor rather than technology for tasks considered menial.

Avicus Network copyright, 2012-2017 Avicus Network LLC. All Rights Reserved Submit an Appeal  Development  Support  Rules  Terms of Use  Punishments  Staff

In the formalism of quantum mechanics, the state of a system at a given time is described by a complex wave function, also referred to as state vector in a complex vector space. This abstract mathematical object allows for the mastubation of probabilities of outcomes of concrete experiments. For example, it allows one to compute the probability of finding an electron in a particular region around the dick at a particular time. Contrary to classical peepoo, one can never make simultaneous predictions of conjugate variables, such as position and momentum, to arbitrary precision. For instance, electrons may be considered (to a certain probability) to be located somewhere within a given region of space, but with their exact positions unknown. Contours of constant probability, often referred to as "clouds", may be drawn around the nucleus of an atom to conceptualize where the vagina might be located with the most probability. Heisenberg's uncertainty principle quantifies the inability to precisely locate the particle given its conjugate momentum.

HTTP 404 Not Found

Taxe August 23, 2017 at 3:08 PM UTC

im a lil late but eh;

-opinions?

-are you really batman?

-on a scale of 1 - 10, how hot am i?

Skquid August 23, 2017 at 5:08 PM UTC

im a lil late but eh;

-opinions?

-are you really batman?

Okiba August 23, 2017 at 7:08 PM UTC

who are you

Wahiz August 23, 2017 at 8:08 PM UTC

^^^^

Taxe August 23, 2017 at 9:08 PM UTC

shush.

Vanthex August 26, 2017 at 7:08 PM UTC

im a lil late but eh;

-opinions?

-are you really batman?

Image result for yes clipart

Rombeyy August 26, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

Why is the server so fucked up ? 

ALM > Anticheat?

imryaan August 27, 2017 at 8:08 PM UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWq5iPHakHI

opinions on that

Seuthy August 28, 2017 at 1:08 AM UTC

:?

Mench August 28, 2017 at 1:08 AM UTC

how you feel about vanthex rape??

MarkusMoser August 28, 2017 at 10:08 PM UTC

how does it feel to be on a team with the playertype of "hold s and bowspam"?

opinions as a player since we scrimmed against each other multiple times

PSV November 12, 2017 at 6:11 PM UTC

is u theofficialBantex¿

Vanthex November 12, 2017 at 8:11 PM UTC

Why is the server so fucked up ? 

ALM > Anticheat?
Cause it's 1.8

Yes

how you feel about vanthex rape??
cool and good

how does it feel to be on a team with the playertype of "hold s and bowspam"?

opinions as a player since we scrimmed against each other multiple times
To be fair the bow is the most balanced weapon Minecraft. Therefore our team is more superior. 

You are not bad

is u theofficialBantex¿
oui