Avicus Archive

Hey guys! by Fluffdawg287 March 13, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

Hello! It's me, Mr_Flufferson. Also once known as fluffdawg287 (until I changed my name). I am just here to say that I have been here with Avicus since the McZone days! This was the very first minecraft server I ever played on! And I have never removed it from my server list since. My favorite map is probably Senex 1. For all the new maps, I like the campi erosibi one. If thats how you spell it. I've made many friends from this server and absolutely think you guys have the best staff ever! They talk to you and answer any questions you might have. When ever I play on the campi map, I always like to build the monuments to look really pretty. I collect stone to make furnaces, and then make cahrcoal to put up torches. I dig big trenches in the front and put fences all around. I put lots of chests because whenever I kill someone, a lot of wood and arrows drop for some reason? I love this server so much, and it is my favorite! I stayed up all 12 hours of the night playing this server. Alone. Thats how addicted I am to it. It shows since I am a Prestige one, and am level 41. I don't even know if this an introduce myself, or a server feedback anymore! XD Well I'll be going now. Have a nice day avicus fans!

BoldAndBrash March 13, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

I've seen you ingame :}

The forums are a great place and they contain what I like to call the "real" community. Welcome to the forums! :D

JohnYoYo9 March 13, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

Welcome to the forums! :)

Fluffdawg287 March 13, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

I've seen you ingame :}

The forums are a great place and they contain what I like to call the "real" community. Welcome to the forums! :D
Thanks!

UmbreonMessiah March 13, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

Thanks!
 Just saw you in game, and you seem pretty cool! Welcome to the forums, it's awesome here! Based off this, me and you are actually very much alike. Anyways, I can't wait to play with you again!

Fluffdawg287 March 13, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

Just saw you in game, and you seem pretty cool! Welcome to the forums, it's awesome here! Based off this, me and you are actually very much alike. Anyways, I can't wait to play with you again!
I see you in games a lot! Maybe we could be buds! XD

UmbreonMessiah March 13, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

I see you in games a lot! Maybe we could be buds! XD
Oh you have? Never knew that xD I'm totally down for that!

Tarheelkiwi March 13, 2015 at 3:03 AM UTC

Hey Hi How Ya Duren :D

just_snowbody March 13, 2015 at 5:03 AM UTC

heyheyhey o/

FrostedCupcakez March 13, 2015 at 5:03 AM UTC

Hey! Welcome to the forums :D Hope to see you in game sometime!