Avicus Archive

Cammy's Honest AMA :) by Camemes October 25, 2016 at 7:10 AM UTC

So I'm doing an AMA cuz why not. 

Please note: Ask for my opinions, be prepared for life changing, heart breaking and soul revealing answers, or 5 word answers, depends on which ever mood I'm feeling at the time.
Have fun!

SamuelJacob9 October 25, 2016 at 7:10 AM UTC

opinions
am i good at pvp
do u think avicus can get back up to where it used to be at (150+ Players)

Camemes October 25, 2016 at 8:10 AM UTC

opinions
am i good at pvp
do u think avicus can get back up to where it used to be at (150+ Players)
I've seen you around and you are generally chill and cool to talk to. 
I haven't personally watched you too well but you seem alright.
Avicus has potential. If we advertise right and all our updates run smoothly then definitely!

Junr October 25, 2016 at 7:10 PM UTC

Opinions?

Camemes October 25, 2016 at 7:10 PM UTC

Junr
Junr you're a really good friend, I've really gotten to know you since you joined the staff team. You're an active moderator an an asset to the staff team in the form on activity. :)

cellish October 25, 2016 at 7:10 PM UTC

Opinions?

ALM October 25, 2016 at 7:10 PM UTC

Opinions?
Spiders?

Myworld6 October 25, 2016 at 7:10 PM UTC

Opinions?

Camemes October 25, 2016 at 7:10 PM UTC

cellish
I've seen you around and you seem fairly chill to talk to. You seem fairly decent at pvp and stuff.

ALM
hi alm, you're really good at what you do and cool to talk to about anything really. Big fan.
Spiders are magnificent creatures. We all need to worship the spider forever. 

Myworld6
tbh, when you first joined the staff team, I had never seen you before. You joined days after I did, and I, nor anyone else had seen you or knew who you were. But you managed to prove that you can handle being a staff member. You've definitely shown the most improvement within the last 6-8 months. You're also cool to talk to.

AbusiveUser October 26, 2016 at 3:10 AM UTC

Opinions?

_Nathy October 26, 2016 at 3:10 AM UTC

Hello young steward of Fort Retard :P

Opinions?

BoldAndBrash October 26, 2016 at 4:10 AM UTC

cellish
I've seen you around and you seem fairly chill to talk to. You seem fairly decent at pvp and stuff.

ALM
hi alm, you're really good at what you do and cool to talk to about anything really. Big fan.
Spiders are magnificent creatures. We all need to worship the spider forever. 

Myworld6
tbh, when you first joined the staff team, I had never seen you before. You joined days after I did, and I, nor anyone else had seen you or knew who you were. But you managed to prove that you can handle being a staff member. You've definitely shown the most improvement within the last 6-8 months. You're also cool to talk to.
I actually did know him before he was a staff member and really didn't like him behavior-wise. He's changed a lot since then.

Anyways, opinions on me? Faovirte cake flavor? Favorite candy/sweet?

shadowolfyt October 26, 2016 at 4:10 AM UTC

Cammy. Opinions. Thanks.

Xuph October 26, 2016 at 5:10 AM UTC

fuck your australian spiders im scared for life

opinions

Camemes October 26, 2016 at 6:10 AM UTC

AbusiveUser
I've gotten to know you a lot better since you joined the staff team. You are a cool person to talk to and do your job as a moderator quite well.

_Nathy
Greetings child!
You're someone who manages to have fun regardless of what you are doing. You are never afraid to speak your mind, something many people today are afraid to do. A really cool person to talk to as well.

BoldAndBrash
Ah.
You're very mature for your age. Quite committed to the staff team and the progression of the server. 
I don't enjoy cake that much (pls don't hurt me D:) but if I had to pick a flavour it would be Vanilla or Chocolate, can't decide :P
Mentos or Zappo's. They're are my favourite.

shadowolfyt
I enjoy talking to you. You have a fun and humerous personality and someone I think anyone get along with.

Xuph
Oh, I'm sure you love the spiders ;)
You're a funny guy and dedicated to the server. You're good at pvp, which is something I am not xd, and all round cool guy.

hasl October 26, 2016 at 7:10 AM UTC

1. What is your blood type? I'm not a perv dw
2. Do you trust anyone with your life?
3. What question do you hate to answer?
4. Opinions on me?

Acceqted October 26, 2016 at 8:10 PM UTC

Opinions?
Favourite Mentor?
Junior Mod?
Mod - other than you.
Senior
Admin

Midnightstorm October 26, 2016 at 8:10 PM UTC

Opinions on me!!!
Opinions on dino nuggets?
Do you have any pets

SnowSX3 October 26, 2016 at 8:10 PM UTC

What do you think about the current state of the staff team?
Opinions?

Camemes October 27, 2016 at 1:10 AM UTC

hasl
I personally have never asked or known. lol
Only a few very close friends who I've known for years, plus my family.
Questions I end up answering all the time and get repetitious.
Never talked with you much, I know you're into music a little bit. A decent staff member.

Acceqted
You're an alright staff member. You are okay to talk to. I think you got offered too many roles too early. 
I speak with Venny a lot so I would say he is my fav.
Joel cuz aussie :P
My favourite (not the best) is Junr. I speak with him a lot and I get to know him better than other members of the staff team.
Favourite (not best) would have to be PieZ. He originally trained me and mentored me so he is my favourite.
Favourite Admin is Sessp cuz aussie :P 

Midnightstorm
You're cool to talk and a decent moderator. Haven't talk to you much besides small conversations here and there.
Dino nuggets are life. Where would anyone be without dino nuggests.
I have a pet doggie.

SnowSX3
The current staff team have their flaws. They are a good team when it comes to leadership, but numbers and activity, we stumble and fall. More Aussies and more people active during that timezone is all I'm asking for.
You're helpful when you want to be. Sometimes, like others say, you get into unnecessary arguments. Apart from that, you seem alright.