Avicus Archive

Community Spotlight #7 - Borrah by BoldAndBrash September 26, 2016 at 10:09 PM UTC

Hey guys, new spotlight! If you're interested in getting one of your own, fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VK-fk82akhkSAJCBt-DNFdNXN7gRkKNJITx6W1VJEnI/viewform?edit_requested... Anyways, today's community member is Borrah.

What is your username in Minecraft and what is your favourite game on Avicus?
Hey, my minecraft name is Borrah and my favorite gamemode is Nebula aka Destroy

Introduce yourself in 3-4 sentences.
I'm Borra. I'm currently 15 years old and I'm from the USA. But I moved Istanbul-Turkey when I was young. I'm generally playing as a defender both on public and scrims. I'm in Cronus.

​What are you the most excited/obsessed over at the moment?
This year is really important for me so I'm just focusing it. I really wonder my result at the end of this year.

What interests you the most in life?
I'm swimming, body building, playing electric guitar and drum. I left playing piano previous year as I wasn't really enjoying it. And I always travel somewhere. I can say that I've visited most of the countries on the earth.

​What music/art/media do you like?
I love listening to music especially rock. Also playing electric guitar and drum.

Where are you from?
I'm from the USA, but currently living in Istanbul-Turkey.

​What do you spend most of your time doing while on Avicus?
Trying to defend. But yeah trying to . It's something like impossible on public. People grief or game ends up.

Anything else you want to mention?
#R3D

Myworld6 September 26, 2016 at 11:09 PM UTC

OMG ANOTHER SWIMMER! =D

Also, first!

ElementalAssasin September 26, 2016 at 11:09 PM UTC

never to forget #R3DS

second ;)

DaFrozenBlaze September 27, 2016 at 5:09 AM UTC

Yay

ref September 28, 2016 at 3:09 AM UTC

yo