Introducement by Lyrunt December 2, 2014 at 11:12 PM UTC

Heyo :D, just introducing myself.

cinammoncroc000 December 2, 2014 at 11:12 PM UTC

:D

Thomas_Shoe December 2, 2014 at 11:12 PM UTC

Welcome!

SnowSX3 December 2, 2014 at 11:12 PM UTC

Welcome to the forums!
Here are the rules so you can understand what's cool and what's not when it comes to making, threads and posts.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
We'll be more than happy to help you out!

OPTOBAT December 2, 2014 at 11:12 PM UTC

hey! Welcome to the forums :)
You probably know already, but you can check out your own stats from in-game times but clicking on your profile in the top right of the screen!

Also, if you want to make a post on different topics, just click on the categories on the left :)

Welcome again, and enjoy :D

Flebula December 2, 2014 at 11:12 PM UTC

Hey welcome to forums! If you have any inquiries, ask the staff of or the players themselves.

JKawesome December 3, 2014 at 12:12 AM UTC

Hey! Welcome to the forums! I've seen you a few times :D

TheMasterClock December 3, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

Hey! Welcome to the forums! I think I have seen you in-game.

JUBBINATOR December 3, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

Straight outta compton?

Tarheelkiwi December 3, 2014 at 3:12 AM UTC

cinammoncroc000 December 3, 2014 at 3:12 AM UTC

._.

Lyrunt January 9, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

Haha, Jkawesome you've seen me more than a few times, we played on w lot of things together. Like that one time late at night when no one was really on you were on with me.

smitdalt January 9, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

Haha, Jkawesome you've seen me more than a few times, we played on w lot of things together. Like that one time late at night when no one was really on you were on with me.
O_o why did you bump dis
xd

Porkyyy January 9, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

That is irrelevant to the topic. Also, are you still introducing yourself, or what was the purpose of the bump?

_Avy January 9, 2015 at 5:01 AM UTC

G'day man welcome!
In the future instead of bumping your own post why don't you contribute to someone else's preferably a more recent one?
If you have any questions myself or any other staff member will be ready to help. 
Thanks