Opinions?

Vanilla or chocolate?
Wanna play floorball with me?

Have a nice day! :)

ALM June 6, 2017 at 9:06 AM UTC

Opinions
Favorite version of Happy Birthday?

Camemes June 6, 2017 at 9:06 AM UTC

Thought I would stop by to see if things have changed. 
Opinions?

Zeusy June 6, 2017 at 9:06 AM UTC

iuf5c75v76fd6tedws6yr xsjytfr6xz
One of the people I'd be happy to see wherever, I've literally watched you grow up xd. You're a good player who can do much better if you focus and use your game sense, been with Apollo for awhile and you're one of the og's. Amazing player, even better friend; fun as hell to scrim with you or play with you whenever possible, always nice coming back at times and seeing you.

What makes you so good at pvp?
gaming goat

Opinions
Favorite version of Happy Birthday?
I blame the delevopers for the server's decline ever since the last major update. If the servers were consistent and didn't go down once ever 2 days or so, then there probably would've been a lot more playing on the server. 

arabic version for sure

Thought I would stop by to see if things have changed. 
Opinions?
bahah, I saw my reply to you on the last AMA I made and holy shit that was rough. Anyways, I'm chill w/you, never see you in-game, or anywhere, surprised you're still even here xd. You probably matured over time and got used to your position so to that, kudos.

Ciaan June 6, 2017 at 9:06 AM UTC

Opinions?

MeMyselfAndGhost June 6, 2017 at 11:06 AM UTC

Honest opinions as a person and player?

Hope we're chill now :)

Zeusy June 6, 2017 at 11:06 AM UTC

Opinions?
You improved a lot, yet, we should still 1v1 on lounge. You're a nice person who's come a long way, in a way I'm surprised you're still here ever since ocn shut down. Regardless, nice player, used to be more bow that sword but I think that's changing (pls stay good at bow xd) keep it up bro, wish you good luck in your exams btw :p

Zeusy June 6, 2017 at 11:06 AM UTC

Honest opinions as a person and player?

Hope we're chill now :)
You're very nice to basically everyone personally, I can see a lot of people like you. I've heard some good things about you from your scrims with us and I can see you coming a long way with Apollo, hopefully you still improve though, because we all need it. btw, who tf is nia xd?

kon333 June 6, 2017 at 11:06 AM UTC

Opinions?
As a person
As a player

Ty for carrying me in 2v2's xd

rinn June 6, 2017 at 1:06 PM UTC

Aoponion

cellish June 6, 2017 at 1:06 PM UTC

Opinions

opinions on apollo

rate me at pvp

opinions on celestial

keller183 June 6, 2017 at 2:06 PM UTC

do you have an opinion of me? how was my pvps in the past?  an how old are you, i want to assume you're older than me but idk

Tazz June 6, 2017 at 3:06 PM UTC

opinions

Crazy_ June 6, 2017 at 3:06 PM UTC

I've been wondering for a while now, how do you have 2 Diamond rank? :P

ImRaging June 6, 2017 at 4:06 PM UTC

i want shantel back :(

pope_panda June 6, 2017 at 5:06 PM UTC

opinion

MeMyselfAndGhost June 6, 2017 at 6:06 PM UTC

You're very nice to basically everyone personally, I can see a lot of people like you. I've heard some good things about you from your scrims with us and I can see you coming a long way with Apollo, hopefully you still improve though, because we all need it. btw, who tf is nia xd?
A good friend of mine xd

Btw you may remember this - http://prntscr.com/fgnncp

Not trying to start beef between us, sorry.

imryaan June 6, 2017 at 6:06 PM UTC

Opinions

RATTLEWARRIOR June 6, 2017 at 6:06 PM UTC

bruv what about the gaming mug and lamp </3

onions. make me cry

have a good day and love you

AlvaroMorata June 6, 2017 at 7:06 PM UTC

opinions]

resepignev June 6, 2017 at 9:06 PM UTC

your honest opinions on me?

Why are you back?
Who should return to avicus?
Current state of the TS?

Zeusy June 6, 2017 at 11:06 PM UTC

Opinions?
As a person
As a player

Ty for carrying me in 2v2's xd
I do not know you personally at all so I'll give you my opinion on you as a player. You're average, not too good, not too bad, you could really improve though, since the game is actually very simple. Work on your shit outside Avicus, since strictly sticking to avi would be bad for your pvp. Was fun doing Bl w/you :)

Aoponion
Extremely underrated player, you can be a god in scrims, like no joke. Well done my dude, you came back from a long ass break yet you're still really good. You should really really abuse your ping as much as possible, because you could really be THE best if you tried to. You always have my back and I will always have yours, regardless of what happens. Thank you for being an amazing friend <3

Opinions

opinions on apollo

rate me at pvp

opinions on celestial
I don't know where the fuck you came out of, but you suddenly just went from being shit to decent. I haven't seen anyone do that so fast, which is fishy as fuck. Regardless, average player in-game, squeaker on ts (I think). 

we became so shit

on avi 6/10
on other servs 1/10

what's that

do you have an opinion of me? how was my pvps in the past?  an how old are you, i want to assume you're older than me but idk
You're a community member I never really got close to, but I know you fairly a bit. Your pvp was meh.

I'm 15, sorry for such a shitty reply but I don't really know you all that well.

opinions
I actually really really wanted you in Apollo and there was a time you got in which made me happy, then some shit came up with screen shares and all then you left. I wish we'd had the chance to play together in the past.

i want shantel back :(
SO DO I, instead they make him date his step sister which is so fucking weird. I wish Shantel came back and smacked his ass back to reality before he dies a virgin

opinion
You're one of the best defenders on the server, without a doubt. Your comms are amazing, you're very consistent and extremely hard to get past. Plus, you're an extremely chill person which makes me very happy seeing you're with us, hope we get to know each other better.

Opinions
You're basically a shittier version of me 2 years ago. JKJKKKJKKJK, you are a good ass defender. Hard as hell to get past you and you're a very dedicated player to our team. thanks for the cape :v

opinions]
you're over all your toxic bullshit and if you aren't, I really couldn't care less I'd still like you as a friend. You understand me because we come from the same place. It's amazing having someone who can actually relate to you because it's very rare to find arabs playing this game.

your honest opinions on me?

Why are you back?
Who should return to avicus?
Current state of the TS?
You're a funny, chill, and relaxed mod who's experienced as hell. You deserve senior my friend, but who am I to judge. Fun as hell to talk to on ts, although you rarely talk, it's still nice to catch up with you <3

-bored
-budah/lego
-ded, ts is blocked in my country so I can't access it anyways lol

AlvaroMorata June 7, 2017 at 12:06 AM UTC

you're over all your toxic bullshit and if you aren't, I really couldn't care less I'd still like you as a friend. You understand me because we come from the same place. It's amazing having someone who can actually relate to you because it's very rare to find arabs playing this game.
we can be friends hmu on discord or teamspeak, wait nvm fuck

cellish June 7, 2017 at 5:06 PM UTC

I don't know where the fuck you came out of, but you suddenly just went from being shit to decent. I haven't seen anyone do that so fast, which is fishy as fuck. Regardless, average player in-game, squeaker on ts (I think). 

we became so shit

on avi 6/10
on other servs 1/10

what's that
also a question: why the fuck have 2 diamond ranks?

CraftingTheory June 7, 2017 at 5:06 PM UTC

yooo opinions :D

I haven't seen you on too much, rip timezones ;-;

why 2 diamonds ranks LOL

Zeusy June 7, 2017 at 8:06 PM UTC

yooo opinions :D

I haven't seen you on too much, rip timezones ;-;

why 2 diamonds ranks LOL
You became surprisingly a lot better than you were before, underrated I'd say. You can become better and better over time so put some work into getting there because you're halfway there basically. Snapchat bud, Lokigh's close friend, nice ass dude in general

rip

I have no clue xd

Seuthy June 7, 2017 at 11:06 PM UTC

o p i n i o n ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Skquid June 7, 2017 at 11:06 PM UTC

Onions?

on a scale of 300-500, how bad am I at PvP?

BoldAndBrash June 8, 2017 at 12:06 AM UTC

Favorite chicken dish?

Opinions on me?

What are the odds of you returning to the staff team?

rinn June 8, 2017 at 8:06 PM UTC

am i still a tank after losing like 4 times yesterday??