Avicus Archive

[AMA] UrdiWolff | Hey, I come back. by Urdeeh November 27, 2015 at 6:11 PM UTC

Well, so I just played avicus for the last tournament and now I start being more active in this community for the tourney of this weekend, I'm going to play it with TheCrazyBeaners, better known as Bone Breakers, a hispanic overcast network team, with felipu_feliu as leader, this time in avicus page the leader is Framakeda i guess. So, yep, I have two years playing overcast network and now im playing this server, i like some maps and others need a change or be fixed. What can you told me about the avicus community? What you think about avicus and overcast network? Do you have some questions to me?

Dyspa November 27, 2015 at 6:11 PM UTC

Avicus se va a morir luego, ya casi ni tiene jugadores, xdd.

Alaann November 27, 2015 at 6:11 PM UTC

What maked u decide in playing Avicus again?

Urdeeh November 27, 2015 at 6:11 PM UTC

Avicus se va a morir luego, ya casi ni tiene jugadores, xdd.
Ojala no lo hagan, me gusta muchisimo más pvpear aca que en oc.tc.

DaFrozenBlaze November 27, 2015 at 6:11 PM UTC

How did you feel when Bone Breakers died? How do you feel when TheCrazyBeaners came back?

What maked u decide in playing Avicus again?
Basically felipu_feliu & the tourney with TCB (the crazy beaners/bonebreakers), also I start playing again on Thuesday, I just liked it a lot. I dont go for monuments or objectives, I just like kill kill and kill!!!!!!!!

How did you feel when Bone Breakers died? How do you feel when TheCrazyBeaners came back?
Bone Breakers never died, just a lot of members decided to go to others teams, and just felipu and others stay in the team page. About TCB i'm actually very happy, because I am going to talk with my past teammates again! :D and the best part, play a tourney with them, I can't wait for this sunday :)

Alaann November 27, 2015 at 6:11 PM UTC

Basically felipu_feliu & the tourney with TCB (the crazy beaners/bonebreakers), also I start playing again on Thuesday, I just liked it a lot. I dont go for monuments or objectives, I just like kill kill and kill!!!!!!!!
good to know :3

Bloodoh November 27, 2015 at 7:11 PM UTC

espectativas para mañana?

DaFrozenBlaze November 27, 2015 at 7:11 PM UTC

Bone Breakers never died, just a lot of members decided to go to others teams, and just felipu and others stay in the team page. About TCB i'm actually very happy, because I am going to talk with my past teammates again! :D and the best part, play a tourney with them, I can't wait for this sunday :)
I like the bond :)

Dyspa November 27, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Sunday? Pero si es el Sabado :'v

Indicado November 27, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Ola k ase

En los foros o k ase

Quien crees que ganará el torneo?

Urdeeh November 28, 2015 at 2:11 AM UTC

espectativas para mañana?
Esperemos que buenas :)

Urdeeh November 28, 2015 at 2:11 AM UTC

Ola k ase

En los foros o k ase

Quien crees que ganará el torneo?
No conozco muchos teams de aca, no puedo opinar mucho eso, si Kyudo lo juega quizas ellos.