Avicus Archive

Community Spotlight #13 - vladthegreat100 by BoldAndBrash November 8, 2016 at 1:11 AM UTC

Hey guys back again with another spotlight. If you want one of your own, fill out the application format here: https://goo.gl/forms/f9XjcBVJ5vMl72bZ2. Today's spotlightee vladthegreat100!

What is your username in Minecraft and what is your favourite game on Avicus?
My username in minecraft is vladthegreat100 (Very creative right). The gamemode that I like the most in the past years that I've joined would be Survival Games, but I guess now it's Nebula since it's the only gamemode I've played in months on Avicus.

Introduce yourself in 3-4 sentences.
My real life name is Vlad and I've been apart of the Avicus community for about more than 2 years. I'm really passionate about Media Arts (Film Making) and have been taking courses. Sports I like to play are Rugby, Soccer (I'm still bad at it tho), Swimming and Biking. I like to watch hockey ; my favourite team are the Pittsburgh Penguins :wink: In conclusion, I'm a 16 (almost 17) year old guy who likes sports and film making.

What are you the most excited/obsessed over at the moment?
As stated before, I'm pretty obsessed over film making, and I'm actually making a short 10 minute film in my media arts class, so I'm hyped for that!

What interests you the most in life?
Well along side of film making, since I don't want to make it 3 questions in a row as a spotlight, I'm pretty interested in music as well, I've been playing the violin for about 9 years now and just recently I've figured out the true beauty and have been no life practising :]

What music/art/media do you like?
I'm the type of guy that likes every style, but if I were to choose a specific type, I'd either take Trap (Hah, I'm mainstream on this, deal with it) or classical/orchestral music (My non-mainstream genre compensates for the mainstream).

Where are you from?
Milk Bag land...

Still don't know?
Canada...

What do you spend most of your time doing while on Avicus?
Recently it's been more on the forums as in game hasn't been interesting me too much, but when usually in game I rush a few times, then afk for a few minutes, then back!!!

Anything else you want to mention?
Not sure if we're suppose to put something special up here, but a fun fact about is that I've spent a total of $270.73 on Avicus from my first purchase on March 11th 2014 to the 1st of January 2016. How do I know this number? Just checked the account I use for payments xD

Okiba November 8, 2016 at 1:11 AM UTC

neat

DaFrozenBlaze November 8, 2016 at 6:11 AM UTC

yay

SamuelJacob9 November 8, 2016 at 8:11 AM UTC

cmon i wanna do wanna these xd

PokerFace November 8, 2016 at 11:11 AM UTC

$270.73 holy cow.

BoldAndBrash November 8, 2016 at 3:11 PM UTC

cmon i wanna do wanna these xd
I couldn't find your Skype. :(

Sweedie November 8, 2016 at 7:11 PM UTC