Avicus Archive

Ghost's AMA by MeMyselfAndGhost May 12, 2016 at 4:05 PM UTC

hEllO eVerYOne! I wilL bE doiNG mY aMa so aSK mE qUEstiONs!!! 
About me:I am OCN player for 2 and a half years.I played all tournaments since HoC(House of Cores).
I enjoy pvping and I LOVE ZLIK!!!

Wahiz May 12, 2016 at 5:05 PM UTC

Opinions on me :)?

DaFrozenBlaze May 12, 2016 at 5:05 PM UTC

Why do you love Zlik?!??!?!??!
How do you think Grim is going to do?
Opinions on Avicus?
Where do you live? 0-0

MeMyselfAndGhost May 12, 2016 at 5:05 PM UTC

Honesty I don't know you yet but you seems like chill person to talk with

Spoookeh May 12, 2016 at 5:05 PM UTC

Opinions on meeeeee?

If you're not in Grim after the tourney, who will you join?

Thougts on Avicus T3?

Why do you love Zlik?!??!?!??!
How do you think Grim is going to do?
Opinions on Avicus?
Where do you live? 0-0
I love zlik because he's my moral support

Well to be honest I think we can go quiet far in the tourney. We've been practicing a lot and I think we can go in inv.

Avicus is good server to play on tbh.I enjoy playing it with my team and everyone is really kind and not toxic a lot.

I live in Croatia :)

Opinions on meeeeee?

If you're not in Grim after the tourney, who will you join?

Thougts on Avicus T3?
Really talented player pvp wise.Your communication is really good and your voice makes me horny ;)

Well its all up to Banjo will he kick me or no.If I get kicked I will probably quit competitive and apply for referee 

Love avicus TS because musicbot and there's always someone to talk with

Wahiz May 12, 2016 at 5:05 PM UTC

Will you ask a question on my ama?

How hot is LEGODTHEDOORMAT?

Opinions on Zero and his Woman ;)?

lordteddey May 12, 2016 at 5:05 PM UTC

Zlik loves me more!!!!
opinions (at the time we were on dronken)

Will you ask a question on my ama?

How hot is LEGODTHEDOORMAT?

Opinions on Zero and his Woman ;)?
Sure

Lego is hotter then whole Kardashian family

Zero who and his woman must hot xd

Zlik loves me more!!!!
opinions (at the time we were on dronken)
No fuck you ambi

Harsh or?

Zlik May 12, 2016 at 5:05 PM UTC

ily ghost <3
Favourite food?
Opinion on 1.9?
When did u start playing mc?

ily ghost <3
Favourite food?
Opinion on 1.9?
When did u start playing mc?
ily2 babe

Dont really have it but I'd say pizza

Its great for vanilla mc.For competitive scene its really trash. No block hit and bows are way to OP.Block placing is fucked up and the KB is horrible.Cooldown is retarded...

I started playing it like 4 years ago but I stopped duo the school shit and then I came back

Wahiz May 12, 2016 at 6:05 PM UTC

ily2 babe

Dont really have it but I'd say pizza

Its great for vanilla mc.For competitive scene its really trash. No block hit and bows are way to OP.Block placing is fucked up and the KB is horrible.Cooldown is retarded...

I started playing it like 4 years ago but I stopped duo the school shit and then I came back
You must love me too, because in a scrim once I said "I love you ghost" and you responded with "ily2" ;)

lordteddey May 12, 2016 at 6:05 PM UTC

No fuck you ambi

Harsh or?
Idc

imryaan May 12, 2016 at 6:05 PM UTC

hi :)
opinions on me ?

MeMyselfAndGhost May 12, 2016 at 6:05 PM UTC

Idc
Well I think few people thought you were hacking (idk were you) but that was a while back. When you were tryouting for Dronken I was surprised because you actually did good.After steyn denied you were still supporting us and we let you sub every time we needed you. After we disbanded I joined Mutilation and you were with me.I remember when banjo had to go and you were kinda leading us and I didn't liked it tbh.You were really bossy which I didn't liked at all.You're nice person to talk with and good at melee.ily ambi

hi :)
opinions on me ?
Hello Ryan

Don't know you well but I love you since you had MeMyselfAndRyan ign.You're good person and really good at melee.

Crimson_Aught May 12, 2016 at 6:05 PM UTC

Is your capslock button broken?

flyofff May 12, 2016 at 6:05 PM UTC

Opinions :3

Is your capslock button broken?
Lol no...why?

Opinions :3
Really active player and nice in Skype chat.You're always up for a scrim xd.Your KB is insane when I fought you.You're pretty good at melee and I really want to talk with you more :)

JustBudah May 12, 2016 at 8:05 PM UTC

Opinions on me and alfie

Legoche May 12, 2016 at 8:05 PM UTC

Sure

Lego is hotter then whole Kardashian family

Zero who and his woman must hot xd
great! I'm hotter than plastic transplants!

MeMyselfAndGhost May 12, 2016 at 8:05 PM UTC

Opinions on me and alfie
You:Your pvp skills are just amazing and bow is decent. You're the kind of person that can carry the team when its needed. As a person I love your dutch accent and your sense of humor.... Definitively a person to talk with.

Alfie:Skilled player for 1v1s.He has no idea how to play DTC/M which isn't that bad. He's like the elo tryhard(ily Alfie)guy.He's a e-Girl maniac and chill person to talk with..

ImRaging May 12, 2016 at 9:05 PM UTC

Opinions on avi and ocn

MeMyselfAndGhost May 13, 2016 at 11:05 PM UTC

Opinions on avi and ocn
Well at the beginning I thought Avicus is copying OCN because the server were kinda the same.After few months I realised that Avicus have less toxic players and pretty much everyone is kind to each other(I think so).On competitive scene Avicus isn't that bad as I thought so.
OCN is smiliar to Avicus but it has few things good and bad things aswell...

Sorry for late comment and for short answer.

MeMyselfAndGhost May 15, 2016 at 9:05 PM UTC

As a player: Good caller,bow and sword are decent but you can do good in some situations,
As a person:Really fucking chill person to talk with,always up to have fun and derp around.Since you added me on Skype we can talk more dumbo.Hot voice. I luf u

MeMyselfAndGhost June 22, 2016 at 6:06 PM UTC

Update: Summer started 2 weeks ago but last week I had a lot of work to do... Now I feel boring so feel free to ask me questions!! :)

BrandonMunson June 22, 2016 at 6:06 PM UTC

What is your irl name?
Favourite map?
Do you like the word: Moo ?

CaptainMcPie June 22, 2016 at 7:06 PM UTC

Opinions on me? ;)
And how mad will you be if i'll target you on your main account?

Xuph June 22, 2016 at 7:06 PM UTC

op i nIo N

MeMyselfAndGhost June 22, 2016 at 7:06 PM UTC

What is your irl name?
Favourite map?
Do you like the word: Moo ?
Dont feel like sharing it but okay. It's Filip

I dont remember of any avicus map but I like one with punch bows :^)

Yeah

MeMyselfAndGhost June 22, 2016 at 7:06 PM UTC

Opinions on me? ;)
And how mad will you be if i'll target you on your main account?
Really chill person and I like your voice.It's kinda deep and hot.As a player you dont care that much about kd like I do....You deal toooo much kb to people..Good at meLee

I'll be mad more then america when plane crashed into their building......no web-ban ples

MeMyselfAndGhost June 22, 2016 at 8:06 PM UTC

op i nIo N
One of my best friends on avicus.I met you like 2 months ago and when I first time talked to you in Dawson's ts you were really rude and weird af...I remember when you were fighting with Dawson's cousin and then you were playing Osama song and singing it at the same time...I also recorded it lol.But over a time I talked to you more and more and I confirmed my thoughts on you.You can be rude sometimes but in a good and funny way,best memer and best friend.I really do enjoy talking to you Eric and I hope we can stay friend after you leave Cronus.As a player you're really good at melee and decent at bow,I dont know your cannoning/icarusing skills but icarusing may be your type of game.I love you Eric <3

lordteddey June 22, 2016 at 8:06 PM UTC

opinions on me
opinions on my pvp
opinions on dronken

MeMyselfAndGhost June 22, 2016 at 8:06 PM UTC

opinions on me
opinions on my pvp
opinions on dronken
Already said opinions.Scroll up or on 1st page.Only think I'll add is that I like you more now ;)

Your pvp isnt bad at all. Your melee is really good and bow is decent.Imma fight you on kohi one day

Well when it all started it was really good.I met dualzz and other people. It was basically dutch based team at beggining.After we started to add all dutch players and trial other players.We weren't that experienced at DTC/M but for CTW and TDM we were pretty decent.We had good melee players and few bow heavy.Most of the time we were scrimming opus,drops or other Spanish teams. We were getting better at CTW a lot.Then tourney started and we were practicing a lot for it.It was our first tourney as a team and we did pretty well. We got like 17th place.Then after few people left and steyn decided to disband and join opus... Pretty much it I guess so

DaFrozenBlaze June 22, 2016 at 8:06 PM UTC

Opinions on me

Chypher June 22, 2016 at 9:06 PM UTC

Opinions on me? myself? And ghost? 

i'm mentally ill

You are the dot.

Croatia sucks 

Beaners winners

MeMyselfAndGhost June 22, 2016 at 9:06 PM UTC

Opinions on me
One of the first people I met on avic ts.You're extremely helpful in game and in ts.You don't talk always idk why,but when you talk you're pretty chill.As a player you're good at melee and I don't really know your bow skills.You're taking 1v1s pretty easily tbh. Also you're a great friend :)

Opinions on me? myself? And ghost? 

i'm mentally ill

You are the dot.

Croatia sucks 

Beaners winners
You're so funny in ts lol.Pretty nice Spanish person and toxic in a good way.As a player you're really good at melee and gud with bow.me myself and ghost are 3 different persons...

You have mentally problems my friend <3

And no beaners will never win... #CRO

Chypher June 22, 2016 at 9:06 PM UTC

You're so funny in ts lol.Pretty nice Spanish person and toxic in a good way.As a player you're really good at melee and gud with bow.me myself and ghost are 3 different persons...

You have mentally problems my friend <3

And no beaners will never win... #CRO
WTF I AM NOT TOXIC FUCKING KYS CROATIAN MONKEY GO HANG FROM A TREE WITH UR NECK SKSJFZBXIDOUF

Memes i love you 
#nosalt4staff

WTF I AM NOT TOXIC FUCKING KYS CROATIAN MONKEY GO HANG FROM A TREE WITH UR NECK SKSJFZBXIDOUF

Memes i love you 
#nosalt4staff
I love you too Chy <333