Do you like waffles?

Opinions

Junr January 1, 2018 at 7:01 AM UTC

Do you like waffles?

Opinions
Only if they’re home made.

Opinions?:
I always thought of you as immature at first &
before I joined the staff team I always thought of you as an abusive Dev. However, when I joined, you were different thanI expected. You did your job  well and did what needed to be done and I wish you were appreciated more than people dissed you for things you didn’t do. Like come on, you’re just one guy you need.a break! But, as the time passed, I saw you started to grow up and I knew you were gonna move on from Avicus eventually and I don’t blame you for closing down Avicus now since you’re moving from Avicus. Idk what else to say lol, but one thing  from my experience talking to you, I thought you found me as annoying or you hated me or something. Everytime I saw a post about a developmemt posts from you and players getting pissed off about it, I realised how bitchy, ungrateful, spoiled brats we can be. Overall, you were super nice and cool and wish you good luck that everythings turns out well for you. I feel I drifted away from the original question lol...

poofywoo January 1, 2018 at 8:01 AM UTC

Did you train Henry, and is he bad?

Is lionz cool?

Junr January 1, 2018 at 8:01 AM UTC

Did you train Henry, and is he bad?

Is lionz cool?
Yes I trained Henry, because I called dibs on him and he’s a way better mod then you ever were....jk, however I did want to train him so I did and no he’s not bad.

eh, not a big fan of him returning then leaving again like 5 days later.

XtraMajestical January 1, 2018 at 1:01 PM UTC

Opinions?

Junr January 1, 2018 at 4:01 PM UTC

Opinions?
Opinions?
When I first got Jr Mod, you used to be really immature of a person, because I watched you build inappropiate words and symbols, but you got lucky that I didn’t record it since my screen recorder was frozen and didn’t work. When you got Streamer, I didn’t want you to be, because I still remembered what you did in the past. But, I let it go and see what you can do as an event staff member after switching to Ref. I saw the potential you had and you got Mod, so I’m proud of you for that. You weren’t the worst mod, that’s for sure, but I think you learned from your experience as Mod.

XtraMajestical January 1, 2018 at 5:01 PM UTC

Opinions?
When I first got Jr Mod, you used to be really immature of a person, because I watched you build inappropiate words and symbols, but you got lucky that I didn’t record it since my screen recorder was frozen and didn’t work. When you got Streamer, I didn’t want you to be, because I still remembered what you did in the past. But, I let it go and see what you can do as an event staff member after switching to Ref. I saw the potential you had and you got Mod, so I’m proud of you for that. You weren’t the worst mod, that’s for sure, but I think you learned from your experience as Mod.
Thanks xd, and I agree with what you say :)

twopump January 2, 2018 at 1:01 AM UTC

Ill be basic and ask for opinions, how was it like to mentor me, and what your plans are , if any, after avicus

Riilo January 2, 2018 at 1:01 AM UTC

Opinions?

Junr January 2, 2018 at 3:01 AM UTC

Ill be basic and ask for opinions, how was it like to mentor me, and what your plans are , if any, after avicus
Opinion:
You’re a weirdo. Jk, you’re a good friend and I’m gad that you respond to my messages whenever I message you. For some reason I thought you lived in Nebraska or somewhere around there lol.

Mentoring you was fun, I tried different methods on you, I tried to be a reasonable one as much as possible.

my plans are to probably just continue working after getting a raise.

Junr January 2, 2018 at 3:01 AM UTC

Opinions?
Opinion:?
Immature when I first met you and people would put that first before even speaking to you. I’m glad I put it behind us and that I became your friend. You tried for Moderator by maturing up and got it eventually. But, then things slipped and you got demoted for the reason you were known for in the past which is really disappointing :(.

cellish January 3, 2018 at 6:01 PM UTC

opinions

Junr January 3, 2018 at 6:01 PM UTC

opinions
Opinions?:
Back before your ban, you were immature and I didn’t think you had the maturity to be a builder. You were still kind of immature as staff before your ban, but not as much as before. I know you used to suck at pvp, but then you improved :). Not sure if you’ve changed or not, cause it’s been awhile since I’ve been active, I just check on from here and there.