When is your bday?

Favorite packs?

Best team you've been in? 

Send me French fries

Zeusy August 20, 2017 at 1:08 PM UTC

opinions?
fav body lotion?
fav shampoo?
If you could dye your hair some random color for a day, what would it be?

rinn August 20, 2017 at 1:08 PM UTC

opinions u stupid baguette

zicuri August 20, 2017 at 2:08 PM UTC

opinions?
who do you think have more lag besta, myself or you

velilloface August 20, 2017 at 2:08 PM UTC

R u Better than Kiwi654321 xD

Spyrovic August 20, 2017 at 2:08 PM UTC

KURVAAAAA 

How are you?

Were u on vacations? How was it?

Wanna make a pack frenchie xd

Opinion ofc

Marry me for once :(

When is your bday?

Favorite packs?

Best team you've been in? 

Send me French fries
Putain
I'm fine thank you :)
Yeah I was, in southern france and it was really cool. Got to go to the beach a lot, I had a really good time
Sure 
Okay first of all you've always been a really nice guy to me and you're a good friend of mine, everytime we hang out together you're always great fun. But I do understand why some people disliked you in the end of oc.tc, you were kind of toxic and could get annoying whenever there was a lot of people in ts. But since it closed down you became much friendlier to everyone (at least that's how I felt) and now I miss you.:( minecraftwise I never considered you a really good player but you knew how to play (sorry my kurva). 
I'm already married to zizi but he doesn't mind polygamy
It was 11 days ago
My all time favorite is the Alessio26gas !4K Yokabi Edit. It's great for evertyhing imo. Second is PotPvP ! by Sinleth and lastly the Hydros Dualzz pack edited by iSparkton.
Orpheus TloA definitely was. We had such a stacked roster. Unfortunately we lost to Team grief in the semifinals and I couldn't play because of my internet :/ I was pretty disappointed
only if you send me some goulash

Spyrovic August 20, 2017 at 2:08 PM UTC

opinions?
fav body lotion?
fav shampoo?
If you could dye your hair some random color for a day, what would it be?
when I joined apollo you apparently decided to break and the first time I got to talk to you in ts (kinda) was only two/three days ago so I can't really say but you seem like a cool guy that knows how to handle shit. From fighting you on minehq you are really good with the sword but I'd say you're even better in nospeed. Don't know how your bowing is. 
Sanex
Le petit marseillais 
meh, blue maybe like in animes

rememes August 20, 2017 at 3:08 PM UTC

opinion?

Tethium August 20, 2017 at 3:08 PM UTC

Kiss me

Bloodoh August 20, 2017 at 4:08 PM UTC

HI SPYRO
opinions on me?
what type of bread do u eat (unless baguettes)

Spoookeh August 20, 2017 at 4:08 PM UTC

Salut mon ami :))))))

First OCN team?

Opinion on Apollo?

Opinion on my PVP SKILLS??

Seuthy August 20, 2017 at 4:08 PM UTC

OPINION
what did u eat for breakfast

Maxinoxo August 20, 2017 at 6:08 PM UTC

Salam le sang!
J'en ai gros sur la patate de ces putains d'anglais donc je vais te poser des questions en français ma biche :)
J'espere que tu vas bien khoya ?
Ton plat préféré ?
Comment ton année scolaire s'est passé ?
Comment t'arrives a supporter la voix de Rememes ?
Ne retombe pas dans la drogue minecraftienne mon ami
Est ce que je te manque ? et est ce que orpheus te manque ?
Sinon j'espere que tu passes une excellente Journée, si tu veux parler demande mon discord privé sur Discord :)

Spyrovic August 20, 2017 at 6:08 PM UTC

opinions u stupid baguette
you're a really underrated player that could get even better if you played potpvp more. Otherwise you're a really cool guy that's always here to mess around and have fun with :)

opinions?
Okay so back in the ocn days I used to completely hate you and I was convinced (like many) that you were hacking, and I still think you were at the time. But since I talked to you in ts you have always been a nice guy and you're good fun. It's really frustrating to fight you because of your delayed hits but your internet makes you really good. 
We all have different types of lag, you have the constant 400ms (I think), besta has the occasional 1000ms-200ms-3000ms-disconnection and I get the irregular and unpredictible disconnection and internet loss for a good 5 mins (when I'm not going into bestaquiio mode)

opinion?
salut rémi, t'es un mec cool mais un peu chelou qui tape parfois sur les nerfs à essayer de memer tout le temps. T'es super bon à l'épée, voir même un peu louche parfois mais je pense que tu pourrais encore t'améliorer en essayant de call plus en scrim.

Spyrovic August 20, 2017 at 7:08 PM UTC

opinions?
also the fact that you decided to try to develop competitive minecraft is a great thing and I am really grateful you are doing that

Xuph August 20, 2017 at 10:08 PM UTC

Please explain me all types of fucking bread over at France and how they differ from each other.

opnion

KojaCola August 20, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

What do you put on your baguette? 

Opinions?

cellish August 21, 2017 at 10:08 AM UTC

opinions?

Spyrovic August 21, 2017 at 11:08 AM UTC

Kiss me
xoxo

HI SPYRO
opinions on me?
what type of bread do u eat (unless baguettes)
HI MAX
you're a really fun guy good with the sword but as a defender you need to be more aware of what's happening around you
I mean baguettes are a huge part of my bread diet but white bread and multigrain are second on my list

Salut mon ami :))))))

First OCN team?

Opinion on Apollo?

Opinion on my PVP SKILLS??
Coucou poto
My very first ocn team was a new french team led by pyzax called Rainbow Outplay, we were terrible but it was fun since we were all friends. I never even played a tourney with them because I couldn't make it to the tourney but it was a good experience.
Okay so I feel like we can get pretty cocky and although I didn't play last tourney I think that's one of the main reasons we lost to team rocket. I think we're a group of skilled individuals that don't play together enough (including myself obv) and in scrims it translates into poor coordination in team pushes, we manage to win because of our mechanical skills but we still have room for improvement. Apart from that I love the atmosphere and I like pretty much everyone on the team. 
You're a talented guy with good game sense but not amazing at one thing. After watching the vid you sent me I wanted to tell you to tweak your sens a little bit but you apparently already did that . You've done a really good job taking over the leadership in apollo and leading in scrims, but I feel like you could be a little more authoritative and tell designed individuals what to do whenever someone calls for help on a certain side :)

Cow_Man06 August 21, 2017 at 4:08 PM UTC

opinionsss

poofywoo August 22, 2017 at 3:08 AM UTC

How was your day?

Spyrovic August 26, 2017 at 3:08 PM UTC

OPINION
what did u eat for breakfast
you're insane at pvp and a nice guy 
nothing

Spyrovic August 26, 2017 at 4:08 PM UTC

Salam le sang!
J'en ai gros sur la patate de ces putains d'anglais donc je vais te poser des questions en français ma biche :)
J'espere que tu vas bien khoya ?
Ton plat préféré ?
Comment ton année scolaire s'est passé ?
Comment t'arrives a supporter la voix de Rememes ?
Ne retombe pas dans la drogue minecraftienne mon ami
Est ce que je te manque ? et est ce que orpheus te manque ?
Sinon j'espere que tu passes une excellente Journée, si tu veux parler demande mon discord privé sur Discord :)
waallekouousalam frère
Ca va trkl et toi?
hm jdirais des gnocchis faites maisons. Jpourrais en manger à l'infini
Ca va, j'ai pas assez bossé à mon gout et mes notes en math et physiques sont pas assez bien donc va vraiment falloir que je remonte si je veux rentrer en prépa après
Il est en pleine mue tkt
Non j'ai vraiment repris mc à la fin de l'année  et je compte arrêter après le tm ctw (ou avant jsp)
Ouais Orpheus me manque grave, j'ai pas vécu les "beaux jours" d'orpheus quand vous étiez presque toujours à 8 sur mumble mais ça me manque grave parce qu'on se tapait vraiment des barres
Bonne journée ;p

Please explain me all types of fucking bread over at France and how they differ from each other.

opnion
Too long for a single post but all you need to know to survive is how to differenciate baguettes, white breads and whole wheat breads
Despite having parkinson's disease you're a very good player. idk what else to say about your skills but personality-wise I love how honest you seem to be with people. You're always fun to hang around and I'm glad I met you

Samwellys August 26, 2017 at 4:08 PM UTC

tu veux parler apres que j'ai mangé?

What do you put on your baguette? 

Opinions?
I'm old school so I mostly only put butter on it (for breakfast)
I haven't spoken much to you but I know you're very active on avi/ a dedicated player and moderator. I think you're underrated pvp wise as you can pull up some sweet combos from up your sleeve

Seuthy August 27, 2017 at 4:08 AM UTC

you're insane at pvp and a nice guy 
nothing
SPY I WAITED ALMOST 3 DAYS FOR THAT RESPONSE AND ALL U GIVE ME IS 2 SENTENCES

XtraMajestical August 27, 2017 at 7:08 AM UTC

What do you translate? 
What are you opinions on me?

ImRaging August 27, 2017 at 1:08 PM UTC

What wine should i eat my stilton with

does remdog have a smaller baguette than you

wantsumfuk?

opinions on me because this wouldnt be a proper question without an opinions on me because everyone asks for opinions on me even that xuph kiddo rando isralis bean

what is potato salad in french

Spyrovic August 27, 2017 at 6:08 PM UTC

SPY I WAITED ALMOST 3 DAYS FOR THAT RESPONSE AND ALL U GIVE ME IS 2 SENTENCES
I'll make a longer answer if you really want me to

Helver August 27, 2017 at 9:08 PM UTC

tu peux répéter ?