Avicus Archive

Probably Leaving :;( by ItzAidan June 7, 2015 at 3:06 AM UTC

Guys, I'm sorry to say, I'm probably leaving.
When I first found Avicus, I went on to MC Server lists and found an IP that said MCZoneWalls.net I thought to My self, MCZone sounds a lot familiar. So I joined and met so much fun and great people. They told me MCZone got switched to Avcicus and I was like no way I loved MCZone a lot and that was the only reason I ever came on MC. I met and found a lot of great people such as, Endsy, IzJustAPickax, 99250, PolarExpress, MurphTheCat, and many more! (sorry if I didn't name you.) When I joined Avicus I was a big noob and didn't no anybody. I sucked at walls and got better and better! I just loved Avicus but I have made a decision. High school is coming up and I need to meet people. I need to go out and be more social instead of sit down and lock myself in my room to play MC. If you see me, its probably because my brother wants me to come play with him on Avicus because he likes it too. So long Avicus, I had great memories <3 guys

ItzAidan June 7, 2015 at 3:06 AM UTC

I think I forgot to add after I move I'm gonna start to see how you guys are doing..... Maybe..... and rarely

Colecrc June 7, 2015 at 3:06 AM UTC

Goodbye :(. I hope you enjoyed your time on Avicus! Good luck in high school.

ItzAidan June 7, 2015 at 4:06 AM UTC

ClubberNugget June 7, 2015 at 4:06 AM UTC

Bai adog ;-; good luck in high school

ItzAidan June 7, 2015 at 4:06 AM UTC

Thanks. I will check on you guys donz worry! and u may see me on here still but not playing usually!

Zedther June 7, 2015 at 4:06 AM UTC

k

IcyCode June 7, 2015 at 4:06 PM UTC

K

resepignev June 7, 2015 at 4:06 PM UTC

Since you are still playing and you might come back, this thread isn't allowed.
Rule: D 7. I'm going to lock this thread.