Avicus Archive

ama seuthy by Seuthy August 8, 2017 at 3:08 AM UTC

i am seuthy

Ciaan August 8, 2017 at 3:08 AM UTC

vouch. opinions on CALVIN klein!??!?!??!

Tazz August 8, 2017 at 3:08 AM UTC

Opinions

Posighdun August 8, 2017 at 3:08 AM UTC

Opinions

Seuthy August 8, 2017 at 3:08 AM UTC

Opinions
one of the smartest officials on the server, sux you retired :c. as a mod you were the exact same, used your brain, knew what he was doing, and made good choices
as a person you're pretty chill and nice to talk to, but i haven't really actively spoken to you since you stopped coming on ts tho rip

u were also the only one who knew what he was doing when  I was being ss'ed LUL!!!!!!!

rinn August 8, 2017 at 3:08 AM UTC

Opinions (player and nigr)

Bleeple August 8, 2017 at 3:08 AM UTC

Opinions

vouch. opinions on CALVIN klein!??!?!??!
CiaAn, Mr Irish Potato Sir Alumni Dude, you are one of my most recent and fun to talk to friends on apollo and i'm glad we met in the good ol' spectre days!!!!
shoulda worn your glasses in the fussion match lol!

Tazz August 8, 2017 at 3:08 AM UTC

one of the smartest officials on the server, sux you retired :c. as a mod you were the exact same, used your brain, knew what he was doing, and made good choices
as a person you're pretty chill and nice to talk to, but i haven't really actively spoken to you since you stopped coming on ts tho rip

u were also the only one who knew what he was doing when  I was being ss'ed LUL!!!!!!!
Fun 90 minutes for u

Opinions
ngl I used to dislike you along with lots of apollo but after I got unbanned we actually spoke and you were a pretty funny and nice guy. also glad that you unbanned me in the first place. also grats on tourney win before me D:

GUYS IM DEYAD ON ROIGHT

Opinions (player and nigr)
nigr: ur stupid
player: you're extremely underrated to be honest and can play really well in scrims and tournaments. glad we got to talk a lot on ts as you're probably one of my best buds on the server right now and I love coming on to ts and fucking with you for the whole day, you're a really funny and chill guy to talk to, especially when you smash your keyboard or throw somethig across the room !

Opinions
you're a good defender and actually pretty chill and nice to talk to. Before when you were in apollo i had a much different view on you and it's changed recently. I haven't actually spoken to you on a personal level but you are pretty good in scrims and tourneys too (sorry don't have much lol)

Fun 90 minutes for u
yeah i missed my family lunch for a mineman screen share

Mench August 8, 2017 at 3:08 AM UTC

me

MeMyselfAndGhost August 8, 2017 at 8:08 AM UTC

Opinions 

Give me all your packs 

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KojaCola August 8, 2017 at 8:08 AM UTC

O p I n I o n s

BrandonMunson August 8, 2017 at 9:08 AM UTC

opinions

Xuph August 8, 2017 at 10:08 AM UTC

opnion

why is everyone on apollo black and only im white?

ytilauxesomoh August 8, 2017 at 12:08 PM UTC

Opinion

why u such a nigga

xNemoII August 8, 2017 at 12:08 PM UTC

opinions

GITHANOS3 August 8, 2017 at 1:08 PM UTC

opinions?

do you like bleeple?

Seuthy August 8, 2017 at 3:08 PM UTC

me
you're a really funny and nice guy with lots of potential in the minecraft  pvp department. i always like talking to you because you're just a good guy to be around and glad i've gotten to talk to you recently, you're also good at mine man pvp!

Seuthy August 8, 2017 at 4:08 PM UTC

Opinions 

Give me all your packs 

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
you're a really funny, chill, and memey person and I love talking to you on ts, even tho we've only been actively speaking for a short while we've built a lot of memes and memories together (no homo). you're pretty good in scrims and can really act mature when needed. come back from vaca soon so i can talk to u again :c

sure

touch my tralala

O p I n I o n s
you are very easily approachable and friendly to everyone. i never really knew you since you trialed for apollo and glad that i could talk to you in ts/ ingame at that time. in scrims you don't make very good choices most of the time and lack some gamesense, but that will just take time since i don't think you have played scrims/tourneys a lot

cincip August 8, 2017 at 4:08 PM UTC

Opinions?

opinions
i don't speak to you a lot but in the past 2 months you've been an extremely funny and nice guy to be around. in scrims you are a tank and can take lots of fights with people and are pretty underrated. your humor is questionable but hey who cares lol. your laugh is also retarded i dONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU DO THAT

opnion

why is everyone on apollo black and only im white?
Hello, Xuph. you are probably my best friend on the server right now and i like almost every day i spend in ts with you. your humor and taste in music is similar to mine and your memes are pretty top notch!!!!!! you're also an extremely well-rounded player and consistent in everything, and you underrate yourself now as well.  sometimes in scrims we both argue and mess up comms but its honeslty just something to work on. i honestly think you subscriptor off too much in scrims tho :c

ur special white man born from the top of a white person only mountain and ascended down to the surface with your minecraft team apollo of black colored organisms

Opinion

why u such a nigga
i don't really talk to you a lot but ingame you're a funny and chill guy who sometimes seems toxic cause you meme all the time but it's not really a bad thing, lol. you're also underrated at sword and pretty consistent as well.

it runs in the blood bro

opinions
i used to HATE you back in the day when you killfarmed every. fucking. game.
but now I actually speak to you almost daily and you're a really good  and funny friend and nice to be around. also underrated in scrims you've done some pretty godlike shit and i've never really seen you get recognized for it :c

wayne wang best wang

BoldAndBrash August 8, 2017 at 4:08 PM UTC

Opinions on me now and then?

Do you remember playing CTH with me a few years back? :>

Favorite tourney? Which one went the smoothest?

cellish August 8, 2017 at 4:08 PM UTC

opinions

opinions?

do you like bleeple?
im not sure if you are memeing or not, but lots of people make fun of you because you are literally completely oblivious to memes or sarcasm to be honest. if it's not a meme sorry but i honestly can't tell. never actually really spoken to you but sometimes you are attention seeking and annoying sometimes not.

yea

Xuph August 8, 2017 at 4:08 PM UTC

Hello, Xuph. you are probably my best friend on the server right now and i like almost every day i spend in ts with you. your humor and taste in music is similar to mine and your memes are pretty top notch!!!!!! you're also an extremely well-rounded player and consistent in everything, and you underrate yourself now as well.  sometimes in scrims we both argue and mess up comms but its honeslty just something to work on. i honestly think you subscriptor off too much in scrims tho :c

ur special white man born from the top of a white person only mountain and ascended down to the surface with your minecraft team apollo of black colored organisms
lol nice tranductor

Opinions?
i don't actually talk to you but in game you are a nice person and pretty good too. your sword is pretty up there and bow too. you have lots of potential in the minemans as well!

ImRaging August 8, 2017 at 5:08 PM UTC

opRINNions?

onions?

opinions?

Basketballer_55 August 8, 2017 at 5:08 PM UTC

honest opinion?

Zeusy August 8, 2017 at 6:08 PM UTC

honest opinions?

Seuthy August 8, 2017 at 9:08 PM UTC

Opinions on me now and then?

Do you remember playing CTH with me a few years back? :>

Favorite tourney? Which one went the smoothest?
now: you're a good staff member, deserved senior for a while, glad you got it. easily approachable and friendly. hope you do well as senior
then: used to think you were extremely annoying especially in SG since the one time i killed you from luck and won you got mad for some reason xd

yepp

My favorite was BoE probably cause it was my first with apollo and first in general and I was pretty good. Smoothest was also probably boe cause i dont remember many bad things happening that tourney

opinions
you always came off as cocky to me and i really hated you cause you always acted like you could beat anyone in a fight, you also never clipped yourself dying in a montage which slightly triggered me lol.

your ban however is complete bullshit and honestly hope you get unbanned soon. (but tbh it's kinda funny how you go from builder to hating avicus in like 1 day)

opRINNions?

onions?

opinions?
rinntard

yes

one of my best buds, every time i go on ts and talk to you its always a good laugh and i love listening to you play r6 and die and yell. you are very nice and chill, and you're also a god in scrims and do really well but sometimes you get a bit too serious and salty :(

honest opinion?
love talking to you because you're a funny and chill person, even though i really just started. you were really a lot different when i used to know you in supremacy,  you're very good in scrims/tourneys and sword is very good as well, pretty underrated in general. glad we met and talk a bit tho :o

honest opinions?
you're probs one of the best in apollo even if you're rusty. your pvp is amazing and if you played more we could be really good because you are also good at leading too. as a person you're an extremely old friend and i really wish you came on ts more. i also am grateful that you spoke to me before i joined apollo and gave the leaders and me the idea of getting me in the team.

poofywoo August 8, 2017 at 9:08 PM UTC

This one time we scrimmed your team, you said "nice water physics." WHAT DID YOU MEAN??????????

cellish August 8, 2017 at 9:08 PM UTC

you always came off as cocky to me and i really hated you cause you always acted like you could beat anyone in a fight, you also never clipped yourself dying in a montage which slightly triggered me lol.

your ban however is complete bullshit and honestly hope you get unbanned soon. (but tbh it's kinda funny how you go from builder to hating avicus in like 1 day)
Actually i dont clip my deaths all the time :o but who wants to look at someone dying while playing minecraft unless the one you are watching is skeppy

Seuthy August 9, 2017 at 2:08 AM UTC

This one time we scrimmed your team, you said "nice water physics." WHAT DID YOU MEAN??????????
i was trying to go up your water pit and you shot me and i fell off the side when the water was literally going straight down (you were in front of me) after i placed 1 block

so basically i changed the whole current with 1 block gg

poofywoo August 9, 2017 at 4:08 AM UTC

i was trying to go up your water pit and you shot me and i fell off the side when the water was literally going straight down (you were in front of me) after i placed 1 block

so basically i changed the whole current with 1 block gg
Ah right. I was like really confused