Avicus Archive

[AMA] Passively by Passively March 18, 2017 at 1:03 AM UTC

Hello there Avicadians, so yesterday I got promoted to Senior Moderator and it's been 7 months since I got promoted to Junior Moderator. The last time I made an AMA was a long time ago so I wanted to do one now if you have some questions that you wanted to ask me before. (I'm not copying anyone :v)

Introduction:
My name is Mario (don't make that joke ERIC) and I'm 15 years old. I joined into Avicus a long time ago (probably 1 year ago, can't remember now) and I'm really active on this server since I joined. I got promoted to Junior Moderator on September 2 and yesterday I got promoted to Senior Moderator.
I'm from Mexico and viva mexico.

Some usernames:

I will try to be 100% honest, so this is a brutal honest AMA (I won't roast unless you want to). Also, if you see a question that has been answered before, don't ask the same question because I will not be answering those questions.

:)

Posighdun March 18, 2017 at 1:03 AM UTC

Opinions?
What went through your head when you were told you got senior?
Opinions on Horizon?

How's streaming every Saturday going???? xDDDDD

Acceqted March 18, 2017 at 1:03 AM UTC

who is or was your avicus crush?
if you could get one retired player to return who would it be?
most grouchy/ignorant person on avicus?
nicest and friendliest person on avicus?
do you think you deserve senior and who else deserves it?
thoughts on the new juniors/
which rank is your favourite?
which staff member is your favourite?
favourite spanish pal?

opinions? [this better be a paragraph]

XGalibur March 18, 2017 at 1:03 AM UTC

Opinions? 

How's life?

Camemes March 18, 2017 at 1:03 AM UTC

Opinions?
What are some of your proudest achievements in real life and gaming?

Junr March 18, 2017 at 1:03 AM UTC

Opinions?

When will you buy Overwatch? :3

Opinions on team Emoji?

Opinions on Home?

_DISTRACTION_ March 18, 2017 at 1:03 AM UTC

I have no idea of what you will say, so please don't hold back at all.

Opinions?

KojaCola March 18, 2017 at 2:03 AM UTC

Opinions? fav avicus map?

zicuri March 18, 2017 at 2:03 AM UTC

Opinions? 
Will you carry prodi to Sr?
Have you ever dreamed in being part of squadcat?

ref March 18, 2017 at 5:03 AM UTC

opinion

Passively March 18, 2017 at 5:03 AM UTC

Opinions?
Opinions on Horizon?

Opinions?
You are a really good friend, one of the best Administrators. It's really funny to talk with you but sometimes I can't understand what you said because you speak faster than a formula 1 car; but yes, I can understand you most of the time.
You make sometimes but MeMyselfAndGhost has the best memes out there. So if I need to choose the best memer, I would choose you as second option. I really laugh with your memes even if they are bad. It's really nice that we are still talking since the first time I joined the server so that's why I consider you one of my best friends on the server.

To be honest, I was so nervous and excited at the same time. I didn't expect to be promoted to Senior Moderator, so when I PieZ gave the rank I was saying "Are you kidding me"? so, that was my reaction :).
My head was like a bomb, that's what I can say xd

Opinions on Horizon?
It's a team with potential, your players are really good at PvP but I'm seeing that some of them are getting inactive and because of that, the team may be losing experience. Would be nice if you guys win a tournament or get into Semi or Finals :)
i'm still crying cuz u guys kicked me :(

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA, it was good back to those days, but when you became inactive and I lost the interest. I don't ask you to stream anymore because you always say "I'll be there!" and you don't wake up or you ignore me :'v.
But would be great stream with you again :D

flyofff March 18, 2017 at 5:03 AM UTC

Opinions? 
Whats ur favorite map u built?

Goodnighht March 18, 2017 at 5:03 AM UTC

Opinions?

I thought it was September 8th we got Junior? I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure. xD

Celebrity crush? ;)

idek lol

thoughts on the new juniors/
favourite spanish pal?

A Cupcake.

Dyeh

Nobody

I met a lot of people that are really friendly with me and with other people, so it's really difficult to choose one right now, but I would say Murphh or even yourself.

In my personal opinion, I wasn't expecting to be Senior at this point, I wasn't try harding to get anything I was doing my job as a Moderator. I believe I deserve it but I honestly don't know.
I would say TylerdotMichael or alexanderjoe.

thoughts on the new juniors?
They are really good people, and friendly people. I'm pretty sure they will get Moderator if they continue with they hard work :)

Map Developer

Strucken, Walt, Spartemex and Junr

favourite spanish pal?
Prodigy4532

Well my dear Josh, you are a really good friend and great person. When I saw you got promoted to Junior Moderator I thought you were embittered and not friendly but I see I was wrong. Your Moderation skills are pretty good, so before you retire I thought you were going to get Senior Moderator because you seemed that you were tryharding it.
It's really nice to talk with you even if you are muted xd so I hope we can talk more :)

Opinions? 

How's life?
Opinions?
I can't give you are proper answer because we don't talk to each other, but I see that you are cheerful and friendly with other people!.

How's life?
It's good, thanks for asking. What about you?

Xuph March 18, 2017 at 6:03 AM UTC

Supermario 64!

opnion

Posighdun March 18, 2017 at 6:03 AM UTC

Opinions?
You are a really good friend, one of the best Administrators. It's really funny to talk with you but sometimes I can't understand what you said because you speak faster than a formula 1 car; but yes, I can understand you most of the time.
You make sometimes but MeMyselfAndGhost has the best memes out there. So if I need to choose the best memer, I would choose you as second option. I really laugh with your memes even if they are bad. It's really nice that we are still talking since the first time I joined the server so that's why I consider you one of my best friends on the server.

To be honest, I was so nervous and excited at the same time. I didn't expect to be promoted to Senior Moderator, so when I PieZ gave the rank I was saying "Are you kidding me"? so, that was my reaction :).
My head was like a bomb, that's what I can say xd

Opinions on Horizon?
It's a team with potential, your players are really good at PvP but I'm seeing that some of them are getting inactive and because of that, the team may be losing experience. Would be nice if you guys win a tournament or get into Semi or Finals :)

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA, it was good back to those days, but when you became inactive and I lost the interest. I don't ask you to stream anymore because you always say "I'll be there!" and you don't wake up or you ignore me :'v.
But would be great stream with you again :D

If you actively scrimmed you wouldn't of been kicked :( You can always reapply tho ;)

Junr March 18, 2017 at 6:03 AM UTC

If you actively scrimmed you wouldn't of been kicked :( You can always reapply tho ;)
"reply"

Eteh March 18, 2017 at 7:03 AM UTC

wait, who are you again?

MeMyselfAndGhost March 18, 2017 at 9:03 AM UTC

Opinions

TooSweetSki March 18, 2017 at 9:03 AM UTC

Opinions?

kon333 March 18, 2017 at 12:03 PM UTC

Opinions?

If you had to play one game for the rest of your life what would it be?

Passively March 19, 2017 at 3:03 AM UTC

Opinions?
Opinions?
You are a great guy and a great Senior Moderator. From what I could see, you are a meme lover, which is cool in my opinion because I also love memes.
You need to work on some things about your Moderator skills. We don't talk a lot so I think we should but I think the timezones are not the best to get a conversation :(

This is a difficult one, but I would say that I was really unpatient in the past so I'm now patient which is amazingly good (I consider this an achivement because it was so hard)

And gaming, getting Senior Moderator for sure.

Passively March 19, 2017 at 3:03 AM UTC

Opinions?

Opinions on team Emoji?

Opinions on Home?
Opinions?

You are a really good guy, amazing Moderator and Mentor. I must say that sometimes you can be weird as me, your jokes makes an impression that you are weird when we talk but I really enjoy talk with you because you make me laugh. You as a friend are amazing, you can keep secrets and don't tell to anyone so that's why I trust on you; I can talk with you about my private stuff in life and I'm pretty sure you like to read my messages (or probably I'm wrong xd), and of course, you are loyal.
Thanks to you, I become Senior Moderator, for all the things you taught me, fixing my grammar errors (I still have some xd). So, the only thing I can say it's: thanks.

Soon™

Opinions on team Emoji?
Worst team ever xdd

Opinions on Home?
I can't give you an opinion to you because I haven't talked with the HOME members, but it seems they like to build houses.

Calciferous March 19, 2017 at 4:03 AM UTC

Opinions on me?

imryaan March 19, 2017 at 9:03 AM UTC

opinion 

favourite map?

-lil ryan

Myworld6 March 19, 2017 at 11:03 AM UTC

Opinions (if any)?

Favourite colour?

Favourite hobby?

Congrats on your promotion. =)

Rombeyy March 19, 2017 at 1:03 PM UTC

Opiniones?

cuanto tiempo llevas como staff ?

para cuando una foto tuya bebe ?

shoudi March 19, 2017 at 3:03 PM UTC

te amo chiquita, ¿Cuándo jugamos al paladins? ¿En qué año vas?

AtditC March 19, 2017 at 3:03 PM UTC

Are you reviewing any remaining staff applications in this batch too, now that you're Senior?

Passively March 19, 2017 at 4:03 PM UTC

I have no idea of what you will say, so please don't hold back at all.

Opinions?
Hello, so I can't give you a proper opinion on you because I don't know you that well but from what I could see from you, you seems mature and a little bit shy. As a Moderator you are good but I have to say your skills are weird, as a mentor you are good but I need to see more closely how you work with the Junior Mods.

Oh yeah, I forgot you are a Map Developer, so what I have to say it's that you are kinda good. I haven't seen any map from you in a while but atleast you are active making decision for the team.
I hope we can talk more often :)

ProddyyUwU March 19, 2017 at 5:03 PM UTC

Opinions?
Where are my churritos m8?!!
Favorite food?

Passively March 19, 2017 at 6:03 PM UTC

Opinions? fav avicus map?
Opinions?
You are a really good guy, really cheerful from what I could saw. We haven't talk in a while so it would be nice if we start to talk :)

fav avicus map?
Clearmont 1

Mintace March 19, 2017 at 11:03 PM UTC

Opinion as a player?
Opinion as a beaner?

Passively March 20, 2017 at 12:03 AM UTC

Opinions? 
Opinions?
Lo voy a escribir en español ya me da mucha flojera escribir esto en ingles, así que haya vamos. Por lo que he visto eres amistoso con la gente y tenia una imagen tuya errónea antes de conocerte (cuando eras líder de Squadcat en los tiempos de Overcast Network) pensaba que antes eras una persona que no le gustaba hablar con los demás y tomarse muy enserio el juego, pero estoy equivocado o tal vez cambiaste tu forma de ser.

Respecto al PvP eres bueno, aunque he de admitir que muchas veces he pensado que estas usando algún tipo de cliente (vaya, pienso esto desde hace mucho xd) ya que tu manera de PvPear cambia muchísimo, muchas veces no la pegas y otras veces la pegas muy duro.
Como Media te hacen falta mejor muchísimas cosas pero son mínimas, una vez que las soluciones serás mejor :)

Ya no depende de mi, dependerá todo de el :)

No

opinion
You need to buy a good Microphone.

Opinions? 
Opinions? 
We don't talk so I can't give an opinion about yourself, but as a player you are good at making defenses :) (Good Luck in Apollo tho)

Mystic Desert

Opinions?

I thought it was September 8th we got Junior? I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure. xD

Celebrity crush? ;)

idek lol
Opinions?
Amazing guy, you are one of the best guys I met on the server. It's funny to talk with you but we don't do it very often so would be nice if we start to talk again (like we usted to before).
Your PVP skills are improving, you are getting better at pvp everyday :) 

And I didn't know you are a CS:GO player, you surprised me yesterday. You were my carry the last match of Comp LOL. And please, recommend me (make this little boi happy ;() i LOVe you

No, it was on September 2 because I remember it was on a friday when we got our interview.

Celebrity crush? ;)
Ariana Grande

zicuri March 20, 2017 at 12:03 AM UTC

Opinions?
Lo voy a escribir en español ya me da mucha flojera escribir esto en ingles, así que haya vamos. Por lo que he visto eres amistoso con la gente y tenia una imagen tuya errónea antes de conocerte (cuando eras líder de Squadcat en los tiempos de Overcast Network) pensaba que antes eras una persona que no le gustaba hablar con los demás y tomarse muy enserio el juego, pero estoy equivocado o tal vez cambiaste tu forma de ser.

Respecto al PvP eres bueno, aunque he de admitir que muchas veces he pensado que estas usando algún tipo de cliente (vaya, pienso esto desde hace mucho xd) ya que tu manera de PvPear cambia muchísimo, muchas veces no la pegas y otras veces la pegas muy duro.
Como Media te hacen falta mejor muchísimas cosas pero son mínimas, una vez que las soluciones serás mejor :)

Ya no depende de mi, dependerá todo de el :)

No
Lyer! siempre soñaste ser parte del glorioso SQUADCATT

Calciferous March 20, 2017 at 12:03 AM UTC

Passive what are your opinions on me?

Passively March 25, 2017 at 8:03 AM UTC

Supermario 64!

opnion
Opnion

as I said this is a brutal honest AMA so I will go ahead and say my honest opinion on yourself.

When I joined Cronus for the first time and I met you, I thought you were cool and funny with your jokes but then you joined Apollo and the things changed. I saw a little change on your behaviour and you were getting toxicity but we still talked.
You are really good at building and I'm not going to deny it but you lack of effort when you make them (at least I saw that when you were builder).

But now my opinions changed, you are still toxic or even more than the last time. You are inmature and sometimes you are annonying with your bad jokes.
I'm also sad because you think I'm hacking on mineman servers when I'm not, I used to trust on you but now I think you don't see me as a friend anymore, you now see me as another hacker which makes me feel sad because I used to trust on you.

wait, who are you again?
the abusive guy

Opinions
You are awesome, and really funny when we talk. I like when they make jokes about your microphone because all of us know that you need another one (even ref has a better mic than you)

Bad at pvp but making memes, you make laught with them so thats why i love ya

Opinions?

Opinions?

I don't have opinions about you but what I saw you're cool and decent at PvP :)

GTA 5

Opinions on me?
Don't have one now, sorry :(

opinion 

favourite map?

-lil ryan
opinions?
cool guy but you can be inmature sometimes which is bad!

favourite map?
Clearmont 1

Xuph March 25, 2017 at 10:03 AM UTC

Opnion

as I said this is a brutal honest AMA so I will go ahead and say my honest opinion on yourself.

When I joined Cronus for the first time and I met you, I thought you were cool and funny with your jokes but then you joined Apollo and the things changed. I saw a little change on your behaviour and you were getting toxicity but we still talked.
You are really good at building and I'm not going to deny it but you lack of effort when you make them (at least I saw that when you were builder).

But now my opinions changed, you are still toxic or even more than the last time. You are inmature and sometimes you are annonying with your bad jokes.
I'm also sad because you think I'm hacking on mineman servers when I'm not, I used to trust on you but now I think you don't see me as a friend anymore, you now see me as another hacker which makes me feel sad because I used to trust on you.
i respect your honest opinion but how the fuck did you get this sentence out

I used to trust on you but now I think you don't see me as a friend anymore, you now see me as another hacker which makes me feel sad because I used to trust on you.

"you see me as another hacker"

what the fuck?

JeTePardonne March 25, 2017 at 10:03 PM UTC

Favorite sports team?

If you follow soccer/football, Real Madrid or Barcelona? :)

TooSweetSki March 25, 2017 at 10:03 PM UTC

Opinions?
rip

PosteGamer March 25, 2017 at 11:03 PM UTC

Hola, me recuerdas? <3

Passively March 26, 2017 at 10:03 PM UTC

Opinions (if any)?

Favourite colour?

Favourite hobby?

Opinions (if any)?
I always like to talk with you and you are a nice penguin :) I hope you come back as Moderator.

Favourite colour?
Red and Blue

Favourite hobby?
Basketball

Thanks <3

Opiniones?

Opiniones?
Bueno, no he hablado mucho contigo pero cuando hablamos pareces muy buena gente, probablemente tengo una mala impresión tuya pero eres buena persona. No se si me tienes rencor por tu baneo pero espero que no sea así y que podamos ser amigos.

Casi 8 meses

Ya hay varias fotos mías por ahí :) pero ningúna reciente

te amo chiquita, ¿Cuándo jugamos al paladins? ¿En qué año vas?
Te hablo en Whatsapp y me mandas por un tubo.

Preparatoria

Are you reviewing any remaining staff applications in this batch too, now that you're Senior?
Yes

Opinions?
Where are my churritos m8?!!
Favorite food?
Opinions?
Eres unos de mis mejores amigos en Avicus, eres una gran persona con los demás y me encata jugar contigo. No sabía que eras un jugador buenísimo en CS:GO :v y espero que me enseñes trucos.
Fue genial haberte conocido en la vida real, no me lo esperaba:v
Una pena que te hayas retirado

Where are my churros m8?!!
pronto

Favorite Food?
Tacos de Barbacoa

GITHANOS3 May 14, 2017 at 3:05 PM UTC

Opinions on me?

poofywoo May 14, 2017 at 7:05 PM UTC

Foundry?

Crazy_ May 15, 2017 at 9:05 PM UTC

If you could change one thing in regards to Avicus, what would it be and why?

Opinion of me? (Be as brutally honest as you like ;P )

What's your favourite part about being a Sr Mod?