Avicus Archive

FLEXING, and leaving, rip ᕦ (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °) ᕤ by Robin_DD_J November 20, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Well I'm out, I'm leaving Avicus and Minecraft in general.

Why?
Well school is eZ, I'm not leaving because of that. But Minecraft just isn't fun anymore, kids client everywhere and Avicus, OCN and just PVP is so stale. The fact that you can't go against people that are "actually" good, is just a shame.

Anyways, I guess I have to do some kind of good bye besties thingy.

Jozz, if you're still around, you're great and the best admin Ive seen. 
Barney, you're bad, but ily. Na but for real, you became my best friend on here and I really enjoyed talking to you, that voice just makes someone happy, hopefully we will keep in contact
Tazz, good luck with everything, just stop hacking gg, na but you were great aswell, hit me up on skype and ill carry a few scrims for you.
Jive, you're fat and I'll see you in school
Sli, thanks for everything, you were chill and nice
Javi, Thanks for teaching me some stuff, hopefully we can keep in contact.
Grape, fat
Budah, you're a cool kid, I remember when you were shit, you've improved so much and I hope you will do it even more, you're really great
Noah, Stop clicking with ur feet, and stop being so stupid, but ily and you're great
para, I know you're openminded, just dont make more stupid decisions, you'll do great
Yuno, this isnt a thank you, im just calling you out for hacks lol
Juanoh, Danikas, Creephunter, ciaren ;), cedd, you guys were fun, thanks for sticking around
BC, thanks for the amazing time, even though we never won a tournament, we were the best team, and we would have won all the tms if tazz didnt client and maps weren't aids.
Apollo, gl with everything.
Staff, Thanks for the great times in slack, im going to miss it a bit. You've improved a lot, even though you still make some horrible decisions.

Ill probably stick around forums, slack (if i ever get invited lol), and skype.
But cya around, I guess.

faht November 20, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

<3 see you in school on monday xd

Tazz November 20, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

love you

hasl November 20, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

One day I'll get into your wool... one day.

ImRaging November 20, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Rest in crafting table walls <3 Gg and Gl with life Robin

Ogrey November 20, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Bye Noobin I will miss you.

Robin_DD_J November 20, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Bye Noobin I will miss you.
Damn I forgot you, thanks for the happy times and letting me on the mapdev team Evo

Legoche November 20, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

rip

no more long range bow fights from sky ;_;

BelgiumWaffles November 20, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

well my break is almost ending but i see why and my break helped to

JustBudah November 20, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

robin, i'm gonna miss you so fucking much. Stay in touch man. Thanks for everything, robin! <3

AtditC November 20, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

"even though we never won a tournament"

ugh, there were only 2. You guys won unofficials! *clap*

Have fun in life!

Javipepe November 20, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

"Grape, fat"

aha. Good luck in life mate, and yeah we can definitely stay in contact dude!

ImTheRealBakugo November 20, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

U.U welcome to the group of leavers and probably "will be around on the forums". But have fun in life, and obviously pass all your exams if they are eZ.

Capenage November 20, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Damn i must be hated on Avicus

xDutch November 20, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Although i don't really know you well, I wanna wish you GL in life! Thanks for being in Dronken xD

Zegita November 20, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

robin, pfft you\re still gonna scrim with us babes ;) and defend amirite with me????? <3333

Dyspa November 20, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

fuck, rip

when i turn 50 i'll still remember those days of fun, gl in life fam, you'll need it, gg, jk

;^(

BmB November 20, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

You'll never really leave me, i'm not gonna let you biatch. Don't you dare leave on me when i'm about to get a new PC god damnit. 

Seriously you're one of the nicest guys around and you deserve all the best in life, lots of love from ya boy Barney wishing you plenty of pussy, mineman pvp action and more great times :)

JDKL November 20, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

Cya buddy x(

Stimulating November 23, 2015 at 3:11 PM UTC

Rip the fucking dream. You never got to see how much better I got from those days dude, would like to fight you one last time, but probs won't happen :/. 
You were always nice in the teams I was in with u and good luck dude, was fun knowing you.

Indicado November 23, 2015 at 3:11 PM UTC

yay yuno stop hacking

wot

Ihze November 23, 2015 at 4:11 PM UTC

i know this isnt an ama but why do you hate me

Subscriptor November 23, 2015 at 6:11 PM UTC

i know this isnt an ama but why do you hate me
underbridger

NovaLikesPvP November 23, 2015 at 6:11 PM UTC

^