Avicus Archive

ElementalAssasin AMA 1 year by ElementalAssasin November 29, 2016 at 1:11 AM UTC

been about 1 year since I've been around this community so i wanted to do an ama if people have any questions on who i am or whatever, and since i can I'm going to be as honest as i can for each question so ye hmu with questions people

Okiba November 29, 2016 at 1:11 AM UTC

opinions

KojaCola November 29, 2016 at 1:11 AM UTC

Opinions? 
How do you see Avicus in 3 months? 
Fav. Food?
Age?
Predictions for T4?

k.

ElementalAssasin November 29, 2016 at 1:11 AM UTC

opinions
great player and great guy, somehow kills me everytime idek how but i think of you of as a pretty good friend but idk what u think of me loll

ElementalAssasin November 29, 2016 at 1:11 AM UTC

Opinions? 
How do you see Avicus in 3 months? 
Fav. Food?
Age?
Predictions for T4?

k.
omg koja one of my best friends probably on here and without you i would have probs been teamless for a while lol tho when you do lead you have to be a bit clear on your directions and positions as it can be very confusing but other than that great player <3

idk they seem to be gaining players rather than losing so it may seem that they may be reaching back to the 100s player counts like they did in late stages avicore but we have to wait and see

Pizza?

u already know my age.... (its 12 if you don't remember)

Team allah winning again probably but would be exciting for a different team to come runners up other than apollo which i highly doubt.

xNemoII November 29, 2016 at 2:11 AM UTC

opinions on me

Or8 November 29, 2016 at 2:11 AM UTC

r u bad

is koja bad

is Andrew bad

u r bad

bye

Jotrexwitz November 29, 2016 at 2:11 AM UTC

opinios in me?
best perreke song?

potatoarmor November 29, 2016 at 3:11 AM UTC

Favorite/least favorite thing on avicus and why
best memory
opinions on me
are you pumped about the tourney
why did  you took off my amazing skin
How tall are you
why elementalassasin 
whats your favorite element
do you like avatar
favorite map on avicus

Crazy_ November 29, 2016 at 3:11 AM UTC

Opinion? I'm curious what you thought of me when I first joined Dawson's team vs now

MeMyselfAndGhost November 29, 2016 at 7:11 AM UTC

Opinions?

Lasuz November 29, 2016 at 8:11 AM UTC

Opinions? 

Rate me from 1-10 when it comes to playing scrims

ElementalAssasin November 29, 2016 at 9:11 PM UTC

opinions on me
one of my best friends on avicus and ocn, helped me with getting into teams and stuff and probably without you i wouldn't really have gone anywhere with my competitive career (or whatever you call it) so thanks for that and also nice guy not really seen you get salty

r u bad

is koja bad

is Andrew bad

u r bad

bye
no

yas

yes 

no ur bad haxer

k thxbai

opinios in me?
best perreke song?
I remember you to be a great and lovable guy on necromancy your probably was the one that took necromancy to a whole new level and indirectly helped it in the late stages, also great with singing <3

morena mia xd

Favorite/least favorite thing on avicus and why
best memory
opinions on me
are you pumped about the tourney
why did  you took off my amazing skin
How tall are you
why elementalassasin 
whats your favorite element
do you like avatar
favorite map on avicus
Favourite would be the community and least favourite is well the staff maybe
if it were best memory between me and you it has to be when we had that mini tournament within jalapenos lol xd
a senex g0d and one of the only players that weren't as salty in necromancy 
yeah 
cuz i need cronus skin > christmas skin for tournament 
i think 5'7
idk ask my 8-9 year old self
potato
11/10 movie air benders op
Wahiz/Mute City

ElementalAssasin November 29, 2016 at 11:11 PM UTC

Opinion? I'm curious what you thought of me when I first joined Dawson's team vs now
When i first saw you on Dawson's team I didn't really know much about you, you seemed to be a decent player but wasn't too active though you got mod which surprised me as it was "Dawson's team" which he somehow lead even though he was banned but now you got promoted to Senior once you came back to the staff team, you seem to have been a pretty nice guy overall though so I must thank you for not really changing much as your a really great guy and fun to talk to <3. Hope you do some improvements to avicus in the later future

Opinions?
Not really sure what happened between the stages dawson was around and then you turning less memey but your still the pretty good player i remember you as and seem to take things lot more serious now so you seem to have matured into a better player only if you were a lot more active but interesting guy to talk to on ts when we had our moments xd

Opinions? 

Rate me from 1-10 when it comes to playing scrims
tbh when you were on the b team on jalapenos i never really thought of you as a good player until i saw you play and you quite surprised me actually, and i wish you and jalapenos good luck as you were probably going to be there number 1 support player when it comes to scrims which jalapenos lacked when i was there and when u showed up you changed most of my games though one thing you do lack is communication so it would be great if you did talk a little more as a player since it would be helpful if we do have players around the defence area but have no idea if someone is rushing but other than that you seem to not really get salty and were pretty nice to people