Avicus Archive

Hey guys, Im back! :D by james953 August 25, 2014 at 3:08 AM UTC

Hey everyone!  Just recently I got unbanned, and I would like to start off fresh.  I know I did some pretty unforgiveable things in the past, but over the summer I feel like I`ve changed for the better, and I hope you guys forgive me :).

Anyways, enough of that, AMA :D

Ducksfanwaterloo August 25, 2014 at 3:08 AM UTC

Welcome back!  

Whats your favourite food?

TigerMan200028 August 25, 2014 at 3:08 AM UTC

If there is one thing you can change about Avicus, anything at all, what will it be o-o

Arigenn August 25, 2014 at 3:08 AM UTC

Welcome Back

Arigenn August 25, 2014 at 3:08 AM UTC

Welcome Back  Favourite Cookie?

MissCarmel August 25, 2014 at 3:08 AM UTC

Hey! Welcome back to avicus :D Sorry for reporting you that was a jerk move. Anyways see ya later

james953 August 25, 2014 at 4:08 AM UTC

@Ducks, Its gotta be egg-in-a-bread  (You know what Im talking about (;  )

@Tigerman,   Im not sure what I would change, I cant think of anything at the moment :(

@TheHoopsMan, It's gotta be Chocolate Chip :D

@Carmel, No hard feelings, I hope to see you in game :D

BOSS_Turtle98 August 25, 2014 at 4:08 AM UTC

"I know I did some pretty unforgivable things in the past." "I hope you guys forgive me." lolwut. Anyways, welcome back!

xxxheraxxx August 25, 2014 at 9:08 AM UTC

#OnceAHackerAlwaysAHacker

james953 August 25, 2014 at 3:08 PM UTC

"I know I did some pretty unforgivable things in the past." "I hope you guys forgive me." lolwut. Anyways, welcome back!
xD  I goofed, an7yways, thanks!

MissCarmel August 25, 2014 at 3:08 PM UTC

#OnceAJerkAlwaysAJerk I'm kidding but seriously let it go ._.

steven5703 August 25, 2014 at 4:08 PM UTC

I've hacked many times on other servers, even on mczone for a little while.

And I'm not hacking now....

OP: Welcome back!

Ingigo August 25, 2014 at 5:08 PM UTC

I am Forever Alone D:
Anyway, Hai!

TheMasterClock August 25, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

Welcome back!

Porkyyy August 25, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

I'm just laughing because I remember that thread that you were writing on my phone in Science class which was your "introduction"... :D Welcome back nonetheless!  How many cookies did you have in Bulgaria?

xxxheraxxx August 25, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

#OnceAJerkAlwaysAJerk I'm kidding but seriously let it go ._.
There is no evidence  or a reason to call me a jerk. I feel abused by you and I will carry this case on wards so that you will be punished. 

I'm just joking, dork!

xxxheraxxx August 25, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

I've hacked many times on other servers, even on mczone for a little while.

And I'm not hacking now....

OP: Welcome back!
So why you hack, you have a reason behind it, want to be as good as others but can't, so you'd use modifications that are consider as hacking to improve your pvp by cheating, another pathetic person.

steven5703 August 25, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

So why you hack, you have a reason behind it, want to be as good as others but can't, so you'd use modifications that are consider as hacking to improve your pvp by cheating, another pathetic person.
kk

It's funny because you're right, back then I was terrible at pvp and I was frustrated that I was always killed. I really didn't know how to minecraft properly. (I did know how to install mods *cough* youtube *cough*) When I said I hacked on mczone, I didn't really hack, all I had was this radar mod which I didn't know was illegal until I joined the mczone forums. I did hack on other servers (like hypixel and mineplex).
So you can call me pathetic if you want, because I don't care.

BoldAndBrash August 25, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

kk

It's funny because you're right, back then I was terrible at pvp and I was frustrated that I was always killed. I really didn't know how to minecraft properly. (I did know how to install mods *cough* youtube *cough*) When I said I hacked on mczone, I didn't really hack, all I had was this radar mod which I didn't know was illegal until I joined the mczone forums. I did hack on other servers (like hypixel and mineplex).
Who wouldnt hack on those crap servers? Bahahaahha

Anyways, wb bro! <3

steven5703 August 25, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

Who wouldnt hack on those crap servers? Bahahaahha

Anyways, wb bro! <3
c:

xxxheraxxx August 25, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

kk

See now I feel that you made up for it, welcome back to reality.

see you on battle ground fellow companion.