Avicus Archive

Community Spotlight #1 - Cyclops by BoldAndBrash August 15, 2016 at 6:08 PM UTC

Hey, just thought I'd start up a new little series for the community members. :> This has been tried before by somebody else but it died off. Oh yeah, and this is unofficial. Anyways, say hello to Cyclops! :)

What is your username in Minecraft and what is your favourite game on Avicus?
My username is Cyclops, and my favorite game on Avicus is Nebula (specifically CTW).

Introduce yourself in 3-4 sentences.
I'm an 11th grade student starting this September. I don't enjoy much sports (except esports :^) ), but if I had to pick, it would be Tennis. I greatly enjoy computer programming, but I'm looking into 3D Graphic Design as a career. I've been on the server since mid mczone times, and I've greatly enjoyed the time I've spent here, and I still do, although it can get boring time to time now. I lead the Team named "Zac's Crew", also known as "Team Allah", "Immunity" and "Sophisticated Robots" from way back then heh. The team has been going for a solid 3 years it looks like.

​What are you the most excited/obsessed over at the moment?
Anime.

What interests you the most in life?
Technology.

​What music/art/media do you like?
 I get into a lot of EDM, especially from artist such as Two Friends, and my classic weeb edm brought to you by Trifect (<<<< check him out on soundcloud).

​Where are you from?
I live in Fort Lee, NJ. My family is pure Peruvian though.

​What do you spend most of your time doing while on Avicus?​
Playing a lot of the competitive sides of things, such as tournaments and scrimmages.

​Anything else you want to mention?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ5iiAQuaiQ Click at your own risk.

GrapeSmoothie August 15, 2016 at 6:08 PM UTC

Cyclops is Tournament Staff ;} rekt

gobernment August 15, 2016 at 6:08 PM UTC

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

Tazz August 15, 2016 at 6:08 PM UTC

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.
LMFAO I LOVE YOU

Legoche August 15, 2016 at 7:08 PM UTC

badboy robo

Infinity_God August 15, 2016 at 7:08 PM UTC

ummm this is unrelated  but umm im trying to make a ban appeal aka appeal an infraction but when i go to the page nothing comes up... can anyone help?!

BoldAndBrash August 15, 2016 at 7:08 PM UTC

ummm this is unrelated  but umm im trying to make a ban appeal aka appeal an infraction but when i go to the page nothing comes up... can anyone help?!
Go to 'Appeal an Infraction' and make a new thread, the button is located up at the top on the black banner. In the future, please refrain from making posts like these on random threads and instead contact a senior moderator elsewhere.

DonaldMyTrump August 15, 2016 at 9:08 PM UTC

officials count for this now? oboy start the hypetrain for Community Spotlight - Zac

BoldAndBrash August 15, 2016 at 9:08 PM UTC

officials count for this now? oboy start the hypetrain for Community Spotlight - Zac
Well, there hasn't ever been a staff spotlight for any tourney staff, so I just went under the impression that that's for server staff, and not tourney staff. And yes, I do believe you'd be an interesting candidate.

InLoc August 15, 2016 at 9:08 PM UTC

Hype

ImRaging August 15, 2016 at 9:08 PM UTC

Click at your own risk

inb4 big black lazy dick

steven5703 August 15, 2016 at 9:08 PM UTC

Well im gonna abuse this vague warning thing now

Spoookeh August 15, 2016 at 10:08 PM UTC

Please no

Myworld6 August 16, 2016 at 10:08 AM UTC

Nice. =)

LeafyBunny August 16, 2016 at 1:08 PM UTC

I'm Canyon, I'm a 13 frale child who loves playing minecraft & swimming ;)

DonaldMyTrump August 16, 2016 at 7:08 PM UTC

Please no
cutting

DonaldMyTrump August 30, 2016 at 4:08 AM UTC

Please no
https://avicus.net/forums/discussions/ef70f1ef4 :)

Han_So_Hyun August 30, 2016 at 4:08 AM UTC

Nice Spotlight! :D Didn't notice this one for 2 weeks D: Anyways, it is great knowing you