Avicus Archive

I am Dzekio3 by ItzPhamPlayzMCYT November 14, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

Hi my name is Dzekio3.

I prefer to be called Dzekio though. I have been on the community for 9 months now but this is my first time on the forums. My computer gets approximately 200-300 although I sometimes get mouse lag. My K/D isn't very good because before I got my good computer, I played on a 0-10 FPS PC, it was 9 years old... XD. Anyways I am 12 years old currently and my birthday is in February. I get about 50-150 ping on Avicus. Not to brag here but I think I am an above average PVPer, don't quote me on that though. Some other things about me are, I love Monstercat/Dubstep, I play to win (most of the time) and I have high strategic thinking skills.
 I am looking forward to play with you all. 

P.S. I am level 39.4 on Nebula

ASK ME ANYTHING!

FirstSintax November 14, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

HI

Tarheelkiwi November 14, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

Welcome to the forums.  Have fun ^.^

ItzPhamPlayzMCYT November 14, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

TY!

Princezz_Dubstep November 14, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

Hey there! (: 

Welcome to Avicus! ;D
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact a Staff Member, as we will help you! ^~^

As for that, welcome! ^,^

Here is some basic FAQ(s) :) 

1st) How do I become Staff?
You may apply for Staff on the forums! ;D They just closed D; So, when they open, you may submit your Staff Application under the subform "Staff Applications" (:

2) What are the rules? 
Here ya go! ;D ClickForRules:D

3) Are Staff nice?
We do our best to be supportive and the best we can provide for you! In that case, yes ^~^ We try to be as approachable as we can! ;D Don't worry, we won't bite (:

4) People accuse me of hacking, when I don't?
Accusing other of hacking is against the rules, so if anyone accuses you of hacking, you may use ./Report (: If they accuse you, and you don't hack, don't fear about it (:

5)  How do I report people?
You may report people on the forums on the Subforum! On the Left side, there is a Subforum stated as "Player reports" In there,follow the guideline given to submit one, then create your report by clicking "New Discussion", then support your player report with solid evidence (: 

For Ingame, you may report a player if he/she is breaking th rules by using the command "./report (player) (reason)" so a Staff Member can arrive as fast as possible ! (:

Enjoy!:D

Glad you like Dubstep and Monstercat:)

TY!

SnowSX3 November 14, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

Welcome to the forums!!
If you're unsure about the forum rules. Here you go!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
We'll be more than happy to help you out!
:)

Stimulating November 14, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

The Forums community is way better than th in-game community. I think it's fair to say I've got quite good at PvP so if I ever see you in Nexus I'll see what you're made of :P. 
Looking forward to seeing you in game! 
Only issue is that I can't combo well on Avicus :P 
And welcome! 

If you want to be staff use, ^_^ and other edits of it every single time you write. Do so and you'll be sure to get in!!!1!1!111!1!!11! 
Jk, although staff seem to use it every single sentence like it's a rule anyways -_-. Sometimes it's better to be more original. I believe in being positive, yet not using the same sentwnce every time. But that's off-topic ;) 
No hate for the staff. They're cool and I'm fine with them, I'm just poking fun at you all :)

Yea I get the "YOUR HACKING" thing a lot

Yea I get the "YOUR HACKING" thing a lot
Just ignore it. 
You're obviously too good for those people.

GTG now have soccer at 6 tomorrow

GTG now have soccer at 6 tomorrow
Just a tip:
You can leave this conversation and continue it tomorrow, it'll still be fine :)
You don't need to say that you're temporarily leaving the conversation.

Nevermind that's the day after tomorrow what am I thinking.

Fouled November 14, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

Hey! Welcome to the forums, it's always nice to see people join :')
If you have any questions, about anything. Don't hesitate to ask the staff! We will surely be able to help out :D
Enjoy & have fun!

Cool thanks!

FrostedCupcakez November 14, 2014 at 6:11 AM UTC

Hey! Welcome to Avicus forums :D Hope to see you around! :)

MajestysDream November 14, 2014 at 7:11 AM UTC

Hey, Dzekio! Welcome to the forums! :)

ImRaging November 14, 2014 at 7:11 AM UTC

I like it when people call me out of hacks I find it amusing and it makes me 'feel warm inside' (it sounded better in my head), like the other day I killed a full iron and he said : RagingLumberjack has regen hacks, LOL l2p haha scrub.
He went on and on and I couldn't stop laughing! So I killed him a couple more times, and he got so annoyed with me that he logged off. Called out for hacks on my 2nd day back from a 3 week break (since my laptop broke). Achievement get!

ItzPhamPlayzMCYT November 14, 2014 at 2:11 PM UTC

I like it when people call me out of hacks I find it amusing and it makes me 'feel warm inside' (it sounded better in my head), like the other day I killed a full iron and he said : RagingLumberjack has regen hacks, LOL l2p haha scrub.
He went on and on and I couldn't stop laughing! So I killed him a couple more times, and he got so annoyed with me that he logged off. Called out for hacks on my 2nd day back from a 3 week break (since my laptop broke). Achievement get!
When I get accused for hacking I get a little scared. But then I'm like "hah I'm too good for him!" not in like a negative way but like to encourage me to continue fighting :3

cinammoncroc000 November 14, 2014 at 3:11 PM UTC

Hey, welcome to the forums! ^-^

Spartemex November 14, 2014 at 3:11 PM UTC

This is probably one of the best servers if all of minecraft. Also, we have a real community, not just forums.  Btw, check out the pets!

Spartemex November 14, 2014 at 3:11 PM UTC

Hey! Welcome to the forums, it's always nice to see people join :')
If you have any questions, about anything. Don't hesitate to ask the staff! We will surely be able to help out :D
Enjoy & have fun!
Its not just the staff that are helpful and nice... I am very helpful and nice and approachable and amazing and awesome!  Modest too! Jk lol

ItzPhamPlayzMCYT November 14, 2014 at 4:11 PM UTC

Thanks

jojobloblo November 14, 2014 at 4:11 PM UTC

Hey, welcome to the forums! ^-^
*slaps* NO

Myv November 14, 2014 at 4:11 PM UTC

Your gwammar is real good I notice that

jannerboy November 14, 2014 at 6:11 PM UTC

Lol Princezz_Dubstep I Love Dubstep And MonsterCat :P