Avicus Archive

Hey, I'm SergeantBoom!!!! by SergeantBoom August 1, 2014 at 4:08 AM UTC

I found this server about 9 months ago, and well, i got hooked :D. I've been playing quite religiously, spending most of my time on Minecraft on this very server. I enjoy the community here and absolutely love being called a hacker. I usually play on Nebula, due to the fact that I LOVE PVP, although i dont mind a good game of Walls every now and then! Within a few days i was able to get ranked 2210th alltime on the server, i am also working hard to get my first Prestige!(On Nebula) I hope you guys enjoy me as much as i enjoy the server, and don't mind checking out my Twitter!

Princezz_Dubstep August 1, 2014 at 4:08 AM UTC

Hey there ! ! :D Welcome to the Avicus Community ! :)) If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact a Staff Member, as we will help you! ^-^ As for that, enjoy your stay on Avicus ! :DD

cinammoncroc000 August 1, 2014 at 4:08 AM UTC

hey! Welcome to the forums. ^~^

GamblerTheGreat August 1, 2014 at 4:08 AM UTC

Ill see you in some matches then! :)

zaidms0987 August 1, 2014 at 4:08 AM UTC

Welcome to the forums :)
I've seen you ingame a few times

Phobiaxx August 1, 2014 at 4:08 AM UTC

herrow dere! :)

puffytrn5751 August 1, 2014 at 5:08 AM UTC

hey there! i guess i'll see you in a match! :D

Cyrus49 August 1, 2014 at 5:08 AM UTC

Hi!!!
If you need some kills, join the team that i'm not on! :P

ShiptheBattle August 1, 2014 at 5:08 AM UTC

Welcome SergeantBoom to the Avicus forums!
If you need help or if you have any questions, like Princezz said, feel free to contact any of the staff members!

Emmaye August 1, 2014 at 5:08 AM UTC

Welcome!

chaibrit1 August 1, 2014 at 5:08 AM UTC

hey and welcome to avicus! even tho the first time i met you, you were spawnkilling...

JOHN_CENAAAAAAAA August 1, 2014 at 5:08 AM UTC

Welcome to the Avicus Community! I've seen you in game quite a bit, you're really good.  It's nice to have yet another person in the community!

Shoto_ August 1, 2014 at 5:08 AM UTC

Welcome to the forums!