Avicus Archive

Suh Dudes its ya boi aLpp - the toxic mineman by Alpp March 19, 2017 at 3:03 PM UTC

Hi I'm aLpp, the toxic mineman you all know and love. I joined avicus about a year and a half ago now coming from hypixel. I wasn't good at pvp at any way when I joined but avicus has helped me with that meaning I can now actually be able to kill someone in this block game, I probably shouldn't be proud of this but hey, I have no life so why not. You may have seen me around but I know that a lot of you probably don't remember me from a year ago. Basically what happened was that I was using hacks in December 2015, told you I was toxic, and was instantly banned. Later in October 2016 after nearly waiting a year, I was finally unbanned and started playing avicus again, it felt good. I have only just started to actually being known around the community and I though that introducing myself may help. I'm from England so if you wanna chat or duel or whatever really, just come at about 6pm on Sundays and I'm usually always on. Currently I am in the team New Dawn playing as rush and so far have been enjoying it a lot. Also, I also grind quite a lot on hypixel and about a month ago I reached 2000 wins on skywars which was a major achievement for me as I had managed to do all of that with in a year and a bit. Anyway if you see me round on avicus or any other server just tell me to come on team speak and we can have a chat, btw I am 12 so I will be very toxic if I lose a pvp battle with you and will most probably go try hard on you afterwards. Some of my friends include Lokigh, Zylk, Wifie, Rockyyyyy, aquatic and many more which I cannot think of on the spot. So that's me and yeah... see you guys around I guess

kon333 March 19, 2017 at 4:03 PM UTC

Who are you?!? Jk jk HEYY!

Alpp March 19, 2017 at 4:03 PM UTC

suh dude

cellish March 19, 2017 at 4:03 PM UTC

:D hii

Sweedie March 19, 2017 at 6:03 PM UTC

Hoiiii

Rivzz March 19, 2017 at 7:03 PM UTC

holla

Lokigh March 20, 2017 at 8:03 AM UTC

'Btw I am 12 and I will be very toxic if I lose in a pvp battle against you' -alpp 

hey my dude

RATTLEWARRIOR March 20, 2017 at 2:03 PM UTC

"12 so I will be very toxic if I lose a pvp battle with you and will most probably go try hard on you afterwards. "

is that a challenge or a threat, my dude.

pinksheps March 20, 2017 at 2:03 PM UTC

uh oh it looks like another RattleWarrior has come to make the forums a better place

Alpp March 22, 2017 at 6:03 PM UTC

rattle its everything and nothing