Avicus Archive

Hello! ;) by _Phyre July 22, 2014 at 12:07 AM UTC

Hello, My name is vsplesk101. I consider myself a good pvper, and when i die, I accept it (Unless I suspect its hacking... then i just go ham!) Anyways, I've been enjoying the mini-game "Nebula", cause its the only mini game i play pretty much :P, the reason i play it - Its related to the mini game on another server, and no i'm not going to tell the IP... (I'm not much of an advertiser). I also play on a lot of Factions, Soup PVP, and Pot PVP. 

*I do sometimes get mad at players who kill me... So you might expect some un-desired language... But I'll try to maintain it...(For once, Speed/Kill aura/Focus/No-Knockback/ etc. I really hate!) 

So i hope I'll stay around and enjoy the server as much as a lot of people do... So yea... Dont have much to say, I'm not good with speeches :P.

Please forgive me, Any player I have been mean to. I love all players (Not hackers). <3

Joao_Victor July 22, 2014 at 12:07 AM UTC

Welcome to Avicus :D

PublixEmployee July 22, 2014 at 12:07 AM UTC

Welcome to Avicus!

_Avy July 22, 2014 at 12:07 AM UTC

Hey there! Welcome :D

ShiptheBattle July 22, 2014 at 12:07 AM UTC

Welcome to the Avicus Forums. :D

puffytrn5751 July 22, 2014 at 12:07 AM UTC

Welcome! (:

Shoto_ July 22, 2014 at 1:07 AM UTC

Hey, welcome to the forums!

kycrafft July 22, 2014 at 1:07 AM UTC

"Its related to the mini game on another server"

Yeah I like Project Ares too. Welcome!

Princezz_Dubstep July 22, 2014 at 1:07 AM UTC

Hey Hey! ! :D Welcome to the Avicus Community! Feel free to ask any Staff Members any questions or concerns you may have, as we will help you! ! As for that, enjoy your stay here at this wonderful server ! ! :DD (You'll love it here ;)

Mooch24 July 22, 2014 at 1:07 AM UTC

Heyo! Welcome to the Avicus Network. I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Titan16 July 22, 2014 at 1:07 AM UTC

Welcome!

As Princezz_Dubstep said, if you have any questions, feel free to ask either myself or any other staff member here and we'd be happy to help. Enjoy your stay!

Regards, -Jake

_WittLowry_ July 22, 2014 at 4:07 AM UTC

Hey