Avicus Archive

AMA Amigos by Stimulating November 7, 2016 at 1:11 PM UTC

Ask me stuff. I don't really play Avicus anymore, I'm mainly an OCN player now. Ask me stuff since I'm bored. 

Opinions are harsh

Lycorais November 7, 2016 at 1:11 PM UTC

Why do you play less Avicus then OCN?

AlvaroMorata November 7, 2016 at 1:11 PM UTC

Opinions

keller183 November 7, 2016 at 2:11 PM UTC

tho I don't think i ever talked to you besides when I was raging in chat one time and you kicked me xdd I'ma say opinions??? (I'm keller183 that dude that played nexus!!)

Zeusy November 7, 2016 at 2:11 PM UTC

u redy for l

Stimulating November 7, 2016 at 3:11 PM UTC

Why do you play less Avicus then OCN?
Pubs are a lot less fun for me now because I tend to get targeted a lot + I've been playing them for 2 years, it gets boring after a while. That, the competitive scene on OCN is more active and I want to make my impact on competitive at a higher level. I've already made my impact on the competitive scene on Avicus and I really don't want to be involved in Avicus drama anymore. 2 years of it is enough for me. I probably could come up with more, but this would run on much too long if I did. 

Tl;Dr: 

Avi pubs aren't fun for me anymore, I want to make my mark somewhere else now, I lack interest in Avicus after 2 years and I don't care enough about this game anymore to get involved with pointless Avi drama unless it concerns my friends.

DaFrozenBlaze November 7, 2016 at 4:11 PM UTC

How do I become good

Acceqted November 7, 2016 at 5:11 PM UTC

Opinions?
Fav;
Mentor
Media
Referee
Official
Mod
Senior Mod
Admin
Junior Mod

Stimulating November 7, 2016 at 5:11 PM UTC

Opinions
Alright person but you've always had a bit of an ego inside and out of game along with having a bit of a short temper, which gets you on the wrong side of people often. You always stick up for your friends and have been loyal to me though, so I'm fine. You also seem to be a hub for drama due to your hot-headedness.

tho I don't think i ever talked to you besides when I was raging in chat one time and you kicked me xdd I'ma say opinions??? (I'm keller183 that dude that played nexus!!)
Back in CTH days I remember you just screwing around, not really caring, and I never really minded you tbh. As for now, no clue. Haven't been in touch with u or most of this community for a while.

u redy for l
I'll try not to take an l vs. Missouri if Spectre gets to replay the match

Xuph November 7, 2016 at 7:11 PM UTC

opinions? XDDD

Camemes November 7, 2016 at 7:11 PM UTC

Opinions?
Opinions on Australia?

Verybadsorry November 7, 2016 at 8:11 PM UTC

tbh (its ismilez/Oscar btw)

Okiba November 7, 2016 at 8:11 PM UTC

opinions

Stimulating November 8, 2016 at 2:11 AM UTC

How do I become good
Competitive Avi/OCN is mostly just being smart and knowing what to do. 

Sword just abuse latency, bow is heavy predictions.

Stimulating November 8, 2016 at 2:11 AM UTC

Opinions?
Fav;
Mentor
Media
Referee
Official
Mod
Senior Mod
Admin
Junior Mod
I saw you as annoying and whiny when you'd get pissy at people calling you a girl to aggravate you, but you started to calm down and not give a shit after a while instead of breaking down, which I like. You became a fairly solid competitive player as well and you brought reason and critical thinking to the staff team, which is great.

InLoc November 8, 2016 at 3:11 AM UTC

Are you stimulated?

Bloodoh November 8, 2016 at 10:11 PM UTC

opinions on me, we dont talk each other too much but you can give me an opinion as a competitive player.

Sevoo November 8, 2016 at 10:11 PM UTC

opinions

shit renders!1

Stimulating November 9, 2016 at 2:11 AM UTC

opinions? XDDD
You are pretty chill, but you can still be a bit immature, though I think you will shake that with time. As a player you're quite solid and can really step up to the plate when it counts.

Stimulating November 9, 2016 at 3:11 PM UTC

Opinions?
Opinions on Australia?
You were a pretty good mod and a reasonable person along with having good temperament and an ability to pick things up and learn quickly, which surprised me for your age. On the other hand, I've become more toxic and memey, so I'm not so sure how good of friends we could('ve) become, but I don't hate you. I just stopped caring about keeping my cool as staff and being staff in general, I'm glad that you can stay dedicated and patient. 

Aussie land is pretty cool, just seems like just about any wildlife there is dangerous.

2BJ November 10, 2016 at 7:11 AM UTC

maria my deleon
opinion

Myworld6 November 10, 2016 at 9:11 AM UTC

Opinons on me as a person? c:
Opinions on me as a mod?

InLoc November 11, 2016 at 1:11 AM UTC

Why am i so much better than you at minecraft? (Try to keep it less than 400 words)

Capenage November 11, 2016 at 9:11 AM UTC

Opinions?

Stimulating November 14, 2016 at 7:11 PM UTC

Are you stimulated?
no I'm 600lbs

opinions on me, we dont talk each other too much but you can give me an opinion as a competitive player.
You are a really nice person from my experience with you (though we don't talk). I remember you were a solid player, but you were clearly cheating in your unofficial tm (not that I particularly care). I've heard people say sometimes you can make absent-minded mistakes, but if you can fix those you can be a really good player

opinions

shit renders!1
I wonder how much McDonald's you have to eat a day to maintain your level of salt 

Yea I'm a toxic meme now

tbh (its ismilez/Oscar btw)
I didn't know you could connect to the internet through a potato. You were pretty nice to me but also somehow seemed to find yourself in a fair amount of drama and likely for a reason

Glitchaye November 14, 2016 at 7:11 PM UTC

yo hit me up with opinions and how do you feel about ocn rn my dude

Sevoo November 14, 2016 at 9:11 PM UTC

I wonder how much McDonald's you have to eat a day to maintain your level of salt 

Yea I'm a toxic meme now
i never eat mcdonalds tho its all in the nuts i eat

Stimulating November 15, 2016 at 3:11 PM UTC

maria my deleon
opinion
You were always a major ass to my friends so I didn't take that well to you, but now that I don't really care much about this game and I'm barely a part of this community anymore. Because of that  it simply doesn't matter to me all that much anymore. Tbh it's a wonder you haven't been permed for toxicity. I just see all the drama you're involved in (and were involved in) and think it's rather pointless and stupid, but it's not up to me to decide what you do with your life. It's rather difficult for me to support or stand by someone who freely hurts others without giving a shit though.

Stimulating November 15, 2016 at 3:11 PM UTC

Why am i so much better than you at minecraft? (Try to keep it less than 400 words)
Beecuz yur betr known in the OCN community.

God rush! XD :v 

You realized the joy in not giving a shit before I did XDXDXD

Verybadsorry November 20, 2016 at 2:11 PM UTC

I didn't know you could connect to the internet through a potato. You were pretty nice to me but also somehow seemed to find yourself in a fair amount of drama and likely for a reason
yh it was cause of hackusation lol

ImRaging November 20, 2016 at 7:11 PM UTC

Opinions on me please be brutal

Seuthy November 20, 2016 at 8:11 PM UTC

Opinions ?

zero9178 November 20, 2016 at 9:11 PM UTC

Opinions

Stimulating November 21, 2016 at 2:11 PM UTC

Opinons on me as a person? c:
Opinions on me as a mod?
I think your nice, just can be rather absent-minded sometimes and you're ignorant in terms of some things you speak about, so be mindful of knowing for sure what you are talking about before speaking on it. 

Haven't really been around lately, can't say

Stimulating November 22, 2016 at 3:11 AM UTC

Opinions?
You were pretty nice and a solid player from what I remember, but we haven't spoken as of late :v

yo hit me up with opinions and how do you feel about ocn rn my dude
ur pre cool. Can be memey and funny but also serious and calm as needed. 

Cheaters everywhere and OCN needs to step up with the TM stuff. The two most recent tournaments have been a clusterfuck for me at least (Matches getting delayed 6 hours, servers lagging hard during the matches) and the ECs have to step it up a bit.

Opinions on me please be brutal
Tbh I like you a fair bit, but for a while I found you annoying because of how Apollo members tend to act around one another (though most are fine as individuals imo), which is pretty poor tbh. I really just saw you change from TGC on and it dissapointed me at the time. I still find it pretty idiotic that you can't admit to using a kb mod back when Avi was 1.7, not that I really care anymore. No drama intended from that. We started talking and I like you now. I tend to like people who are a little bit toxic, which I do see you as, so yeah. Not like I particularly think poorly of you because of it, given how I've been acting as of late.

Opinions ?
You were fishy back then but like I didn't expect you to get banned off of like 30 seconds of evidence where some clips were slowed/repeated, I found that pretty dumb. I like you as a person in-game, though we haven't talked too much outside of it. Your main flaw as a player is that your positioning can be too aggressive, which causes you to get punished a fair amount. You're a solid offender and I really don't know how you consistently come up with touches, but you do. Kinda carried Spectre in a few matches, just wish we could have been more active.