Avicus Archive

Wassup Ladies by Nubbies231 July 21, 2016 at 6:07 PM UTC

I guess I should probably make another one of these, I made a long time ago like 2-3 years back on McZone but now I can't recognize any familiar names.

IGN: Nubbies231, there's this corny British TV show on Netflix, I can't remember the name and it's basically a rip-off of that movie where the cute little rabbit like creatures turn deadly at the night time. Anyway these creatures were called Nubbies, pronounced Nub-ees, but just call me Nubs or Nate.

Hobbies: Football, Rugby, Hockey, Weight Lifting, and Gaming.

I turned 17 in May, currently heading into my 12th year of High School. From Sackville, Nova Scotia in Canada. 6'3, weighing around 250 (Offensive Lineman for my High School). Decently big and I'll post a photo of me at a Halloween Party last year dressed as a Sailor (I was absolutely blasted at this Party so I look a bit odd, but whatever yolo.)

Favorite Movie: Hoot
Favorite Series: Band of Brothers

Picture: https://gyazo.com/921a6e752307d85b37cb4cff8724ca20 the Theme of the
Party was Ocean/Water and the only thing I had was this Sailor shirt of a boat going across the water. No idea where I got it from but I still have it to do this day.

For any other Weight Lifting Fanatics:
Deadlift: 400 (I should be able to 500 but I'm not there yet)
Squat: 300
Bench: 250 (ewh)
Curl: 100

I also have tons of Awkward/Funny/True stories because my life is just like that, if you'll like to hear some just ask!

Feel free to ask me questions :)

voidloop July 21, 2016 at 6:07 PM UTC

Sahh dude

ImNotYourTiger July 21, 2016 at 6:07 PM UTC

I also would like your credit card number and zip code pls

Also a Lineman :P

Nubbies231 July 21, 2016 at 6:07 PM UTC

Don't own a credit card number and I can't remember my zip code. What position?

Tarheelkiwi July 21, 2016 at 9:07 PM UTC

Well hallo there.  I too love Band of Brothers

flyofff July 21, 2016 at 9:07 PM UTC

May I have your home adress, your fathers name, your moms name, your school, your class, your phone number please?

Sevoo July 21, 2016 at 9:07 PM UTC

hellu ;')

DaFrozenBlaze July 21, 2016 at 10:07 PM UTC

Hi

ImNotYourTiger July 22, 2016 at 2:07 AM UTC

Don't own a credit card number and I can't remember my zip code. What position?
Any position, center mainly atm, rarely guard, tackle is also another option.

Precise_ July 22, 2016 at 4:07 AM UTC

I would like ur wifi password
Ur address
and ur iphone/Android Password

Nubbies231 July 22, 2016 at 3:07 PM UTC

Lol Unknownn :). Oh so your a big center bb, I'm Left Tackle tall and long arms. Hoping to get some Nose games in, but yolo.

ImNotYourTiger July 22, 2016 at 4:07 PM UTC

Lol Unknownn :). Oh so your a big center bb, I'm Left Tackle tall and long arms. Hoping to get some Nose games in, but yolo.
A quick tip. If you're trying to let others know that you're responding to them, hit the reply button to the post you want to respond to, and type your message