Avicus Archive

Predator Hawk AMA by Predator_Hawk July 10, 2015 at 9:07 PM UTC

Hows it goin, I guess you could say I'm new here and just wanted to get to know the community. Just some basic info about myself: I joined Avicus Forums about a year and a half ago, but had played on MCZone before. I kind of took a leave from Minecraft because I started playing other PC games with my friends, but know I'm back and decided why not start at one of my first servers. So feel free to ask me anything and give me a shout if you see me on the server!

resepignev July 10, 2015 at 9:07 PM UTC

How did you find out about avicus?
History of your name? (why this name)?

PokerFace July 11, 2015 at 7:07 AM UTC

Welcome back! How are you enjoying Avicus?

BoldAndBrash July 11, 2015 at 10:07 AM UTC

Favorite food? :D

Predator_Hawk July 11, 2015 at 9:07 PM UTC

Thanks for the questions :D

I found out about Avicus when it was MCZone. I was looking for a small server and found it online, and when I tried it out, it was pretty fun so I stayed.

My name is pretty random, I was just sitting at my computer and tried to think of something unique but intimidating at the same time, and it kind of just popped into my head.

So far, I'm really enjoying my return to Avicus. There's a lot of new people and a lot of my old friends are at high staff positions. I still miss some people who I haven't seen active :(. But overall, its good to be back!

I don't really have a favorite food, cause I'll eat anything. But if I had to pick, it would be chicken. Any kind. I LOVE CHICKEN :D