Avicus Archive

About Me! by BoldAndBrash July 5, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

Hello! My name is DaBaderMC. My name was actually meant to be spelled "DaBadgerMC" but it was accidentaly misspelled. So far, I am yet to make friends, but I've only been playing for a couple hours or so. I enjoy playing Minecraft, WWE2k14, and many other video games. It would be great if some of you all could give me tips on pvp, forums, etc. If you see me in-game say hi! :D

Princezz_Dubstep July 5, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

Welcome to the Avicus Community!:D You'll love it here!:) Feel free to ask any of the Staff Members questions! We're here to help!(:

BoldAndBrash July 5, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

Thanks! This server seems great!

Numberz_ July 6, 2014 at 2:07 AM UTC

Welcome ;)

Joao_Victor July 6, 2014 at 2:07 AM UTC

Welcome to Avicus :D

Feel free to contact a staff member if you have any questions.

BoldAndBrash July 6, 2014 at 2:07 AM UTC

<3

build_high July 6, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

Ducky :{]

_Stormz July 6, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

Hey, DaBaderMC! :D Welcome to Avicus! Enjoy your stay here!

If you want to make friends, I'm sure that finding a clan/team is a great way to find new ones! I found a lot of new people there. Many of those people became my closest friends on the server. Why don't you try it out? 

Final note: I like your name. Bader sounds close to Vader. XD

Hola July 6, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

Go to ts, but don't get scared by the immaturity there, there's some people that you might actually enjoy talking to, it took me a while but now I've found some...

BoldAndBrash July 6, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

Thanks 4 the info

Blueish_ February 3, 2016 at 3:02 AM UTC

Welcome to the server bro (: enjoy your stay! If you have any questions you can ask me (: I have a feeling your going to like this server a lot! Maybe even become a moderator. Or change your name to PresidentBadger! And talk about politics in server forums and in game. Maybe you'll lock this for being a bumped topic. I don't know it might happen! Just saying (:

ImNotYourTiger February 3, 2016 at 3:02 AM UTC

Welcome President! Feel free to ask staff any questions! Hopefully you enjoy your stay! Maybe you might become a staff member one day.

Cytokinesis February 3, 2016 at 3:02 AM UTC

Inb4 lock

ClubberNugget February 3, 2016 at 4:02 AM UTC

Welcome new person ive never seen before! I hope you enjoy your post being locked!! You should lock your own post XD

DaFrozenBlaze February 3, 2016 at 4:02 AM UTC

Welcome to the server bro (: enjoy your stay! If you have any questions you can ask me (: I have a feeling your going to like this server a lot! Maybe even become a moderator. Or change your name to PresidentBadger! And talk about politics in server forums and in game. Maybe you'll lock this for being a bumped topic. I don't know it might happen! Just saying (:
You really didn't have to do that.

AyyJake February 3, 2016 at 4:02 AM UTC

Yeah... Why exactly did you do that? Funny purposes?

Jahaj February 3, 2016 at 5:02 AM UTC

Blueish don't bump old posts. 

Locking...