Avicus Archive

final ama by Zegita December 30, 2017 at 11:12 PM UTC

i quit the game just doing this because if you wanna know anything about me this entire time nows your chance. The only game I really play now is overwatch and even that I don't really play much of other than that it's just chilling out and studying. 

if you want my discord it's Zegita#8483

cellish December 30, 2017 at 11:12 PM UTC

opinions? 

why did u quit?

Spoookeh December 31, 2017 at 2:12 AM UTC

honest opinion?

best time you had with a team?

probably won't be seeing much of you anymore, so good luck for the future :p

Wahiz December 31, 2017 at 2:12 AM UTC

Opinions? (It's Dawson)

Opinions as a player?

How have you been?

Keeping up those grades ;)?

Lytei December 31, 2017 at 3:12 AM UTC

why did you trick me on October 27, 2016, 05:56:32 PM EST with your og block placement on Sunshine? 
i almost broke my wrist 

2BJ December 31, 2017 at 3:12 AM UTC

opinion lol

if i donate 2000 dollars/pounds would that be enough to supply the server for like a year or something. also if i actually did this could i get admin for my dedication to this server?

Okiba December 31, 2017 at 5:12 AM UTC

hi opinion

favorite roadman song???

MeMyselfAndGhost December 31, 2017 at 2:12 PM UTC

Honest opinions?

Frankieeeee December 31, 2017 at 2:12 PM UTC

Opinion?

dreamroster of 10?

Seuthy December 31, 2017 at 3:12 PM UTC

what’s your battletag

lactify December 31, 2017 at 11:12 PM UTC

Honest opinions?
Fav moment of 2017

GITHANOS3 January 1, 2018 at 1:01 AM UTC

opinions? 

what are you going to do with your yt channel?

did you have lots of fun with yirang and allah?

ytilauxesomoh January 1, 2018 at 2:01 AM UTC

Explain in 250+ words why I'm the best minecraft player.

Explain in 250+ words why lordblox is the worst minecraft player.

Wahiz January 1, 2018 at 3:01 AM UTC

Give me your YouTube channel;)

Zegita January 10, 2018 at 11:01 AM UTC

opinions? 

why did u quit?
I don’t really know you that well so my bad I can’t give an opinion but you seem cool 

I quit because there’s no point in me playing anymore. I have to focus on my studies and as you get older this game isn’t the same as when you were younger. Everyone also that I played with quit alongside and we do our own things. There are better games as well to play other than Minecraft. It just became so boring for me after 6 years it’s inevitable

Zegita January 10, 2018 at 11:01 AM UTC

honest opinion?

best time you had with a team?

probably won't be seeing much of you anymore, so good luck for the future :p
Yo spooks you’re a calm guy and a good player very nice playing with you. Obviously at times init you used to get a little triggered but that happens to everyone loool. But real talk you’re a very nice guy and it was nice talking with you.

Ahh that’s difficult. Grim was amazing to play with just because I learnt a lot and grew as a player but I think towards the end of my playtime probably YAGA/Yirang just because playing with all the American boys was a lot of fun and it was a new experience. Plus everyone there was so good it was nice playing with people like that 

yeah ah good luck to you bro

ALM January 10, 2018 at 2:01 PM UTC

Zegita January 10, 2018 at 2:01 PM UTC

Opinions? (It's Dawson)

Opinions as a player?

How have you been?

Keeping up those grades ;)?
Ahhhh daws looool you joker yeah you were funny when we were doing them scrims long time ago that was hilarious with me and downcast. You sounded like you were gonna cry at times and your brother was jokes in the back haha 

Your pvp could have been better but you were a player that had some knowledge which is key 

I’ve been good just living my life without the craft which is lovely 

you could say something like that yeah

chespie January 11, 2018 at 8:01 AM UTC

Tell me why I'm the GOAT

Zegita January 11, 2018 at 9:01 PM UTC

why did you trick me on October 27, 2016, 05:56:32 PM EST with your og block placement on Sunshine? 
i almost broke my wrist 
it had to be done

Zegita January 11, 2018 at 10:01 PM UTC

opinion lol

if i donate 2000 dollars/pounds would that be enough to supply the server for like a year or something. also if i actually did this could i get admin for my dedication to this server?
im assuming this is pantai

yeah you were a funny dutch boy, good at the pvps, retarded at times but in a good way. nothing much to say really other than nice playing with you

if you did donate 2000 dollars you'd be the biggest retard known to man. no point trying to keep a server that has been dead for 2 years let it die and donate that money to me. If you did maybe you would get admin because nobody plays so i guess nobody gives two shits at that point

hi opinion

favorite roadman song???
still to this day have not heard your voice you have been a mute to me since as far as I remember. Good player, I think you played with us im pretty sure lol and you did a decent job. Obviously can't really say much about you as a person because I don't know who you really are so yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h1PNruM77M

Honest opinions?
nice guy to talk to, you enjoy social life good idea better than the craft. good luck with the girls just be confident they like that shit

Zegita January 11, 2018 at 11:01 PM UTC

Opinion?

dreamroster of 10?
good potential to be a player, nice german guy

no clue honestly don't really have a dreamroster and tbh don't really care at this point minecraft has been long gone for me so i just forgot but definitely NA boys that I know. I'd play with the dopamine roster pretty cool guys and good players

Zegita January 12, 2018 at 12:01 AM UTC

Honest opinions?
Fav moment of 2017
never really spoke to you that much but you were nice and i remember you were a loyal sub to me back in the day when i used to play and record i appreciate that

getting my dick sucked

Zeusy January 12, 2018 at 2:01 PM UTC

opinions?
Fav ice cream flavor?
Fav type of cake?
Fav song atm?
Fav music genre?
Fav movie genre?

Zegita January 12, 2018 at 10:01 PM UTC

opinions? 

what are you going to do with your yt channel?

did you have lots of fun with yirang and allah?
annoying when you messaged me so many times thank you for not doing that. youre a nice person though just a little immature but that's normal for your age

idk keep it up might post something time to time

i had a lot of fun ye

Explain in 250+ words why I'm the best minecraft player.

Explain in 250+ words why lordblox is the worst minecraft player.
homosexuality

he's braindead

Tell me why I'm the GOAT
because you're chespie and you're the greatest player alive. you just got a 6k and you're still sad !!

2BJ January 13, 2018 at 2:01 AM UTC

im assuming this is pantai

yeah you were a funny dutch boy, good at the pvps, retarded at times but in a good way. nothing much to say really other than nice playing with you

if you did donate 2000 dollars you'd be the biggest retard known to man. no point trying to keep a server that has been dead for 2 years let it die and donate that money to me. If you did maybe you would get admin because nobody plays so i guess nobody gives two shits at that point
i am not noah

https://avicus.net/forums/discussions/3fb838880